Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason?

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 16 Oct 2012 21:15 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
I would like to know what is common knowledge about the UN.

NATO is the army of the UN?

What do you think?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 16 Oct 2012 22:02 #2

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
The name "United Nations", coined by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt was first used in the Declaration by United Nations of 1 January 1942, during the Second World War, when representatives of 26 nations pledged their Governments to continue fighting together against the Axis Powers.
www.un.org/en/aboutun/history/

    Article 53

  1. 1. The Security Council shall, where appropriate, utilize such regional arrangements or agencies for enforcement action under its authority. But no enforcement action shall be taken under regional arrangements or by regional agencies without the authorization of the Security Council, with the exception of measures against any enemy state, as defined in paragraph 2 of this Article, provided for pursuant to Article 107 or in regional arrangements directed against renewal of aggressive policy on the part of any such state, until such time as the Organization may, on request of the Governments concerned, be charged with the responsibility for preventing further aggression by such a state.

  2. 2. The term enemy state as used in paragraph 1 of this Article applies to any state which during the Second World War has been an enemy of any signatory of the present Charter.
  1. Article 77

    1. The trusteeship system shall apply to such territories in the following categories as may be placed thereunder by means of trusteeship agreements:
    1. a. territories now held under mandate;
    2. b. territories which may be detached from enemy states as a result of the Second World War; and
    3. c. territories voluntarily placed under the system by states responsible for their administration.

  2. 2. It will be a matter for subsequent agreement as to which territories in the foregoing categories will be brought under the trusteeship system and upon what terms.
Article 107

Nothing in the present Charter shall invalidate or preclude action, in relation to any state which during the Second World War has been an enemy of any signatory to the present Charter, taken or authorized as a result of that war by the Governments having responsibility for such action.
www.un.org/en/documents/charter/index.shtml


United Nations Honor Flag 1943-1948

The "Four Freedoms flag" or "United Nations Honor Flag," was influenced by Roosevelt's Four Freedoms speech, and intended to symbolize the World War II Allies and their goals, as set down in the Atlantic Charter and the Declaration by United Nations. This flag was designed by Brooks Harding in October 1942, and saw some use between 1943 and 1948.

It has sometimes been called the first "United Nations flag," but was never an official organizational flag of the United Nations.

www.loeser.us/flags/un.html



:drama:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2012 22:14 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 16 Oct 2012 23:23 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
I am really impressed :thumbup:

So you clearly understand the why and how and when - would you dare to explain the only reason for the creation of this bogey in your own words, oracle?

I am under USraelian jurisdiction.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 17 Oct 2012 00:14 #4

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I am really impressed :thumbup:

So you clearly understand the why and how and when - would you dare to explain the only reason for the creation of this bogey in your own words, oracle?

I am under USraelian jurisdiction.

archive.org/details/DeannaSpingolaAndStephenGoodson-HistoryOfTheJewishBankersAndTheir
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 18 Oct 2012 18:41 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Unfortunately only the toughest and most ardent truth lovers are still reading and watching these days ....

abundanthope.net/pages/Political_Information_43/Hitler-s-freedom-from-International-Debt-Slavery-Repost.shtml
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 29 Nov 2012 21:16 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 19 May 2014 11:42 #7

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
SHAEF LAW NO. 52


ARTICLE VII

Definitions

9. For the purposes of this law the following definitions apply:

(e) "Germany" means the territory of the German Reich,
as it existed on December 31, 1937.

www.flegel-g.de/PDF/SHAEF52.pdf


BUT THE GERMAN EMPIRE STILL IS THE ONLY ENEMY STATE OF THE UN!!!

UN CHARTER

Article 53

The Security Council shall, where appropriate, utilize such regional arrangements or agencies for enforcement action under its authority. But no enforcement action shall be taken under regional arrangements or by regional agencies without the authorization of the Security Council, with the exception of measures against any enemy state, as defined in paragraph 2 of this Article, provided for pursuant to Article 107 or in regional arrangements directed against renewal of aggressive policy on the part of any such state, until such time as the Organization may, on request of the Governments concerned, be charged with the responsibility for preventing further aggression by such a state.
The term enemy state as used in paragraph 1 of this Article applies to any state which during the Second World War has been an enemy of any signatory of the present Charter.

Article 107

Nothing in the present Charter shall invalidate or preclude action, in relation to any state which during the Second World War has been an enemy of any signatory to the present Charter, taken or authorized as a result of that war by the Governments having responsibility for such action.

www.un.org/en/documents/charter/chapter8.shtml

MEMBERS www.un.org/en/members/index.shtml
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 May 2014 17:35 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 20 May 2014 17:49 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951

United Nations Security Council


The Security Council's five permanent members have the power to veto any substantive resolution:

China
France
Russia
United Kingdom
United States




Now take a look at this timeline:


1945


4 February - 11 February

Zweite Konferenz der "Großen Drei" in Jalta/Krim:
gemeinsame End- und Nachkriegspolitik, Behandlung des Deutschen Reichs nach Kriegsende, Schaffung einer internationale Organisation für die Zusammenarbeit der Völker und Staaten
-
Second conference of the "BIG THREE" in Jalta/CRIMEA:
joint end of war and postwar politics, treatment of the German Reich
after the end of the war, creation of an international organisation for
the cooperation of the people and states.
!

GUESS WHAT THIS INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION WAS!



7 May / 9 May

Bedingungslose Kapitulation Deutschlands (nur Wehrmacht)
Unconditional capitulation of Germany (Wehrmacht only)



5 June

Übernahme der obersten Regierungsgewalt in Deutschland durch die vier Hauptsiegermächte (Alliierter Kontrollrat)
Takeover of the highest governance in Germany by the four
main victorious powers (Allied Control Council)




17 July - 2 August

Potsdamer Konferenz der drei Hauptsiegermächte Stalin, Truman, Churchill (später Attlee)
Potsdam Conference of the three main victorious powers Stalin, Truman, Churchill
(later Attlee)




6 / 10 August

Abwurf amerikanischer Atombomben auf Hiroshima und Nagasaki
American atom bombs dropping on Hiroshima and Nagasaki



8 August

Kriegserklärung der Sowjetunion an Japan
Declaration of war by the Soviet Union against Japan



10 August / 9 September

Ende des Krieges im Pazifik und des Zweiten Weltkrieges: Japanische Kapitulation, Unterzeichnung des Waffenstillstands
End of the war in the Pacific region and of the Second World War:
Capitulation of Japan, signing of cease-fire




10 September - 2 October

Außenministerkonferenz der fünf Hauptsiegermächte (USA, GB, UdSSR, Frankreich, China) in London
Conference of the ministers of foreign affairs of the five main victorious powers
(USA, GB, USSR, France, China) in London



16 - 26 December

Außenministerkonferenz der vier Siegermächte in Moskau
Conference of the ministers of foreign affairs of the four main victorious powers
in Moskow



www.historicum.net/themen/internationale-geschichte/zeitleiste/



Can you see that this was all rigged in advance!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 May 2014 17:52 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 23 May 2014 09:08 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Occupied FRG Ltd opens new exhibit on Nuremberg trial

You don't have to read between the lines to understand!



"WWII victors mark Nazi trials milestone"

A combined international effort - Inspiration for further trials



NUREMBERG (FRG LTD) - REPRESENTATIVES of the four victors of World War II marked on Sunday 65 years since the landmark trials of top Nazis in Nuremberg with the opening of a new exhibit.


Westerwelle said the tribunal had already set an important example to the world.

'Because a lot was risked here in Nuremberg -- politically, legally and personally -- international law was able to develop and rules could be set for future cases,'

Westerwelle



said.


'As a result the UN was founded to provide legal structures in a restive world', he added. 'We all know how imperfectly we are succeeding. But the UN can only be as strong as the member states allow.'

The UN's seven 'Nuremberg Principles' defined special offences that are worse than murder and massacre and are now called crimes against peace, war crimes and crimes against humanity.

'Strengthening international law is a measure of our action in the UN, also in the UN Security Council,' Westerwelle said. Germany joins the Security Council as a non-permanent member for two years from 2011.

He also appealed for more states to join the 114 who accept the jurisdiction of the International Court of Justice in The Hague, six decades on from the Nuremberg trials.

'We will campaign for the judgements of the court to prevail,'
Westerwelle said.

Westerwelle said the NATO summit, which concluded Saturday in Lisbon, was proof of the fact that states once seen as victors and vanquished were now partners. 'For that we are thankful,' he added.

"It was a great historical achievement for the Allies to have resisted the temptation to exact revenge," Westerwelle (first openly "gay" minister of foreign affairs, loved especially in the Muslim world) said.


www.sify.com/news/nuremberg-war-crimes-court-opens-as-museum-news-international-klwgEjhcica.html
www.expatica.com/de/news/german-news/wwii-victors-mark-65th-anniversary-of-nazi-trials_112108.html



Nuremberg trials left a lasting legacy

www.dw.de/nuremberg-trials-left-a-lasting-legacy/a-6237501
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 09:19 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 24 May 2014 11:21 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Did you ever wonder why CONTEMPORARY war criminals
are only rarely condemned by the UN's ICC
- not to be confused with the ICJ -
and only if they rejected to submit abjectly to the current rulers SINCE 1945?


"As a result (of the NUREMBERG TRIALS) the UN was founded"!


The truth is that all previous WAR LAWS were already ignorded by the allies
BEFORE and DURING the Nuremberg Trials!



The UN is the ILLEGAL administrative and judicial tool of the "NWO"
created by the victorious powers already in February 1945
on the occasion of the


Second conference of the "BIG THREE" in Jalta/CRIMEA:
joint end of war and postwar politics, treatment of the German Reich
after the end of the war, creation of an international organisation for
the cooperation of the people and states. !



to leverage, nullify and substitute all PREVIOUS Laws of War,
International Law and especially the Hague Land Warfare Convention.


The second most important reason was to make all member states,
including the Federal Republic of Germany, which is no state but a NGO,
declare war on the legally still existing German Reich,
- only the head of the military forces signed a ceasefire/armistice agreement -
as can clearly be seen from UN CHARTER Art. 53 and 107.


This is also the reason why the Germans are denied
a much desired peace treaty and a constitution up to this day
and the territory is still occupied by tens of thousands of US troops.

When I realised the implications of this immense fraud
all other pieces fell in place showing the bigger picture.


What we are confronted with under the name of UN
in fact is the so-called NWO
already implemented and in full action since 1945!



www.uncc.ch/ataglance.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Court_of_Justice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Criminal_Court
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 May 2014 15:06 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 24 May 2014 20:08 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
If you are unable to get hold of the "bigger picture" - the massive impact on your everyday life -
don't hesitate to ask questions, I will gladly try to explain the details.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 May 2014 20:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 30 May 2014 18:02 #12

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic, Organizemyroom

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 30 May 2014 21:14 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Thanks for this most important CFR - UN video, Frog!

Everybody who really wants to know why this world is so muddled needs to watch it, to realise that the communist/bolshevik/satanic/talmudic (all just human terms to describe the undescribable evil) UNWO has already been established almost a century ago.

I encourage all to spread this video far and wide because it can be a real eye-opener for those who never questioned, doubted or did their own, independent and free research on non-msm websites/sources.


33:28 WORLD JUSTICE

Of course I was a disappointed that the role of the UN before, during and right after the NUREMBERG TRIALS regarding Germany was almost completely ignored and the story starts only 20-30 year later.

Up to now I never came across a video that thematizes what I elaborated on in my comments here, nor did I find this on any other forum or blog (except the above linked ones). It is still undiscovered, virgin land on the web.

The video is also fixated on an exclusively American point of view towards the end, especially regarding the ICC, which makes it a bit less valuable for the rest of this world after all, because EVERY HUMAN BEING, no matter where they live or if their home countries are members of the UN, is subjected to this WORLD COURT. The next step will be to transfer it to Jerusalem or a similar "holy" place.

And MANY of the "predictions" of this 2012 video already became reality.

My recommendation: MUST WATCH!




Otto Hermann Kahn (February 21, 1867 – March 29, 1934) was an investment banker, collector, philanthropist, and patron of the arts.

He was born on February 21, 1867 in Mannheim, Germany, and raised there, by his Jewish parents, Emma (née Eberstadt) and Bernard Kahn.[1] His father had been among the refugees to the United States after the revolution of 1848 and had become an American citizen, but later returned to Germany.

In 1893, he accepted an offer from Speyer and Company of New York and went to the United States, where he spent the rest of his life. On January 8, 1896, Kahn married Addie Wolff and following the couple's year-long tour of Europe, Kahn joined Kuhn, Loeb & Co. in New York City, where his father-in-law, Abraham Wolff, was a partner. In 1917, Kahn gave up his British nationality and became a United States citizen.[4]

On leaving the army he went to the London agency of Deutsche Bank, where he remained five years. He displayed such unusual talents that he became second in command when he had been there but a comparatively short time. The English mode of life, both political and social, appealed to him, and eventually he became a naturalized British subject.

Besides his father-in-law, Kahn's other partners included Jacob Schiff, himself the son-in-law of Solomon Loeb, who co-founded the firm, and Paul and Felix Warburg. Almost immediately, Kahn was thrown into contact with railroad builder E. H. Harriman.

Read more: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Hermann_Kahn

This Kahn, Kahane, Kohn, Kohl, Cohn, Cohen (cohanim) ... would deserve a thread of his own, just like KANTOR truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63586-viatcheslav-moshe-kantor-and-the-unwo.html especially because ziopedia misses to mention him in relation to his most important role in the CFR en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

John Birch Society en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society Thanks again, Frog!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 May 2014 21:23 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 31 May 2014 06:43 #14

  • oz93666
  • oz93666's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes received: 54
What is the UN? .... It is an organization created by the controllers to bring about their New World Order, a fascistic, high tec control grid over every one and everything.
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 06:45 by oz93666.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 31 May 2014 08:22 #15

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
@Pfiz,

I had forgotten about that video. It's American bias is because it's part of an USA awareness campaign by the John Birch Society which is an American based organisation. http://www.jbs.org/

As you say the first 75% which covers some of the international historical aspect and formation which is vital information for any people of a nation that is exposed to the UN and their criminal activities and repeated crimes against humanity. Even the information aimed directly at the American audience is worth knowing as it's applicable to other nations that have governments directly involved. We all need to make it clear to our representatives that we do not want any part of the UN. I also think that the only reason the UN hasn't gone further than it has is directly related to the American public, and their ability to defend their nation from a UN take over. We are all in this fight together and no people of any nation should be standing alone in the fight to close the organisation down!

@oz,

That's about the size of it. They are getting closer and closer to their goal of global domination.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 08:24 by Frog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 02 Jun 2014 17:33 #16

  • N°6
  • N°6's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 111
  • Likes received: 130
League of Nations = British Empire and France;

UN = USA which conquered the League of Nations and Germany

Stalin's relationship with the new UN is rarely studied in the West.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 08 Jun 2014 22:30 #17

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
UN infiltration of ecological/environmental groups, Climate Change Agenda and Agenda 21 etc.


(UN) UNCED: Earth Summit 1992 by George Hunt.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 22 Jun 2014 22:25 #18

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Occupied FRG Ltd opens new exhibit on Nuremberg trial

You don't have to read between the lines to understand!



"WWII victors mark Nazi trials milestone"

A combined international effort - Inspiration for further trials



NUREMBERG (FRG LTD) - REPRESENTATIVES of the four victors of World War II marked on Sunday 65 years since the landmark trials of top Nazis in Nuremberg with the opening of a new exhibit.


Westerwelle said the tribunal had already set an important example to the world.

'Because a lot was risked here in Nuremberg -- politically, legally and personally -- international law was able to develop and rules could be set for future cases,'

Westerwelle



said.


'As a result the UN was founded to provide legal structures in a restive world', he added. 'We all know how imperfectly we are succeeding. But the UN can only be as strong as the member states allow.'

The UN's seven 'Nuremberg Principles' defined special offences that are worse than murder and massacre and are now called crimes against peace, war crimes and crimes against humanity.

'Strengthening international law is a measure of our action in the UN, also in the UN Security Council,' Westerwelle said. Germany joins the Security Council as a non-permanent member for two years from 2011.

He also appealed for more states to join the 114 who accept the jurisdiction of the International Court of Justice in The Hague, six decades on from the Nuremberg trials.

'We will campaign for the judgements of the court to prevail,'
Westerwelle said.

Westerwelle said the NATO summit, which concluded Saturday in Lisbon, was proof of the fact that states once seen as victors and vanquished were now partners. 'For that we are thankful,' he added.

"It was a great historical achievement for the Allies to have resisted the temptation to exact revenge," Westerwelle (first openly "gay" minister of foreign affairs, loved especially in the Muslim world) said.


www.sify.com/news/nuremberg-war-crimes-court-opens-as-museum-news-international-klwgEjhcica.html
www.expatica.com/de/news/german-news/wwii-victors-mark-65th-anniversary-of-nazi-trials_112108.html



Nuremberg trials left a lasting legacy

www.dw.de/nuremberg-trials-left-a-lasting-legacy/a-6237501





The msm say Westerwelle (first openly "gay" FRG minister of foreign affairs, loved especially in the Muslim world) has leukemia, others say he has aids - I would tend to think the latter are right, if aids was a proven disease.

It's like joining Russian Roulette to accept their offers.
In for a penny, in for a pound!




Reas more www.dw.de/german-ex-foreign-minister-guido-westerwelle-has-leukemia/a-17725258
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Jun 2014 23:21 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 13 Jul 2014 09:15 #19

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
Here's a list that shows how vast the UN umbrella is when you concider the supporting organisations, pushing the UN agenda and implementing global policies on their behalf...

List of specialized agencies of the United Nations

1 Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
2 International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
3 International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
4 International Labour Organization (ILO)
5 International Maritime Organization (IMO)
6 International Monetary Fund (IMF)
7 International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
8 United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
9 United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
10 Universal Postal Union (UPU)

11 World Bank Group
11.1 International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
11.2 International Finance Corporation (IFC)
11.3 International Development Association (IDA)
12 World Health Organization (WHO)
13 World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
14 World Meteorological Organization (WMO)
15 World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
16 Former specialized agencies

17 Related Organizations
17.1 Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization Preparatory Commission
17.2 International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
17.3 Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
17.4 World Trade Organization (WTO)

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki

Download free ebook Your Life in Their Hands Agenda 21

Agenda 21Your Life in Their Hands is a 43 page PDF document that discusses the UN Agenda 21 program for social change on a local and global scale. Written by Martin Edwards, additional content and artwork by Kade Jones, research team Mark Rekia, Harry Brown, Dave Gazey, Jud Hope.

Summary

The United Nations Agenda 21 / Sustainable Development programme is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which humanity impacts on the environment'. 1

Some of its‘ key policy objectives are
 an end to national sovereignty
 an end of western democratic process
 the ending of Common Law
 the abolition of private property
 the abolition of private transport
 the destruction of western industrialisation
 the ending of free enterprise
 the harmonisation of incomes and re-distribution of wealth across the globe
 the limitation of resource use (energy, water, minerals)
 populations to be concentrated in cities close to their place of employment,
 the restructuring of the family unit and increasing limitations on mobility and individual opportunity
 continuous surveillance and monitoring of the population
 the end of freedom of choice

Now, consider just a few of the policies coming out of our own British Government:

 an end to national sovereignty European and UN ―laws‖ applied at the local level - the Big Society‖
 private property and assets stripped away through economic hardship and crippling taxes
 the systematic destruction of our industry
 the spiralling burden of ever increasing overseas aid programmes
 children stolen by the state and pushed into a privatised multi billion pound care system
 0 -19 education programmes (schools opening longer, no parental influence)
 crippling public transport costs and soon to be imposed road charging
 the highest concentration of CCTV cameras in the world
 increased behaviour modification ‗nudge‘ programmes

The Big Society is the UK version of the UNs Agenda 21. It is a Marxist inspired plan which will have a devastating impact on, not only your own life, but also upon the lives of your children and grandchildren.

If, after reading this document, you fail to act, then your silence will signify your consent to place Your Life in THEIR hands’.
‘Qui tacet consentire videtur- he who is silent is taken to agree’

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2014 09:44 by Frog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Organizemyroom

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? 15 Jul 2014 20:57 #20

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Thank you very much, Frog, for this most important contribution!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Africans created everything6.66Sunday, 11 December 2016
Who Really Created/Creates the Universe?6.58Thursday, 02 March 2017
Coronavirus Tomfoolery - How the Virus Lie is Created6.51Friday, 03 April 2020
Germany Has Created An Accidental Empire6.51Tuesday, 23 December 2014
The Federal Reserve was created 100 years ago. This is how it happened.6.44Monday, 05 November 2018
BBC announces Riz Ahmed-created drama series Englistan6.37Wednesday, 02 May 2018
Anti-Soros conspiracies created by Right Wing Zionist Jews6.3Tuesday, 22 January 2019
Websites and other technology / information created by Jews to destroy society6.3Wednesday, 16 December 2015
A LAST APPEAL TO REASON6.26Friday, 28 July 2017
Isreal 2.0 - the real reason in Ukraine?6.12Monday, 14 July 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.