Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ?

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? 28 Feb 2013 12:17 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
District Judge Stephen Nicholls said: 'This is not a public inquiry into 9/11. This is an offence under section 363 of the Communications Act.'
He said he had difficulty sitting in the magistrates’ court as he 'did not believe he had the power to rule under the terrorism act'.

He said: 'Even if I accept the evidence you say, this court has no power to create a defence in the manner which you put forward.'

Sentencing, Judge Nicholls said: 'Mr Rooke puts the basis of his defence under Section 15 of the Terrorism Act, effectively asking the court to find the BBC is a terrorist organisation and that if he continues to pay them he himself is committing a criminal offence.
'I have explained to Mr Rooke even if I were to accept his evidence I would be unable to find a defence.'

Mr Rooke was not allowed to show his pre-prepared video evidence in court because the District Judge said it was not relevant to the trial.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2284337/TV-licence-evader-refused-pay-BBC-covered-facts-9-11.html

They evade confrontation, then they threaten, afterwards - if you don't keep silent - they sentence
but they will do EVERYTHING to avoid and suppress presentation of EVIDENCE!

Same tactics which work so very well in Germany since decades have now been adopted by many European countries to ridicule, stigmatise and prosecute people who are in search for truth.

truth-zone.net/forum/comedy-zone/60511-myrkul-master-muppet-of-the-most-profitable-slave-colony.html#64247
truth-zone.net/forum/comedy-zone/60511-myrkul-master-muppet-of-the-most-profitable-slave-colony.html#65393
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? 19 Apr 2014 17:10 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

9/11 Truther Mike Ruppert Kills Himself

By Travis Gettys

April 15, 2014 "Raw Story" - Mike Ruppert shot and killed himself Sunday night after recording his Lifeboat Hour radio show.

His death was announced Monday night in a Facebook post by the blogger and author Carolyn Baker, who assured her followers that Ruppert’s death was “not a ‘fake’ suicide.”

“It was very well planned by Mike, who gave us few clues but elaborate instructions for how to proceed without him,” said Baker, who was a guest on the final program and will host Ruppert’s upcoming radio show in memoriam.

The 63-year-old Ruppert had previously worked as a Los Angeles police officer, and he gained notoriety in 1995 for an encounter with then-CIA Director John Deutch during a town hall meeting.

Ruppert, a former narcotics officer, told Deutch he’d seen evidence of CIA complicity in drug dealing.

He published and edited the website From The Wilderness, where he claimed the CIA and U.S. government were involved in the September 11, 2001, terrorist plots.

Ruppert also covered civil liberty issues, government corruption, economics, and international politics on the site, which he discontinued in 2006.

He published the 2004 book “Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil,” which speculated that then-Vice President Dick Cheney had conspired with other government officials and Wall Street financiers in the 9/11 attacks.

Ruppert also appeared in several documentary films, including “The 911 Report You Never Saw” and “Peak Oil,” and was the subject of another, “Collapse.”

His critics say Ruppert used dubious or partial sources to back his claims.

“Conspiracy theories may seem more nuisance than problem,” wrote columnist David Corn about Ruppert’s work in 2002. “But they do compete with reality for attention. There is plenty to be outraged over without becoming obsessed with X Files-like nonsense.”

9/11 and the Cheney Conspiracy with Michael Ruppert

Michael Ruppert pulls out the big guns when discussing 9/11, the Bush administration, and why Dick Cheney was such an important (and nefarious) figure.

Source www.informationclearinghouse.info/article38244.htm

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2014 17:15 by PFIZIPFEI.

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? 19 Apr 2014 17:17 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Obituary from a German Website

OBITUARY

Although Information Clearinghouse is an alternative website they are still scared to tell the truth and would rather babble mainstream lies. Probably because they all have seen what happened in 2006 and why Michael Ruppert's website 'From the Wilderness ' ceased to exist.

You have seen the photos of his huge office that looked like after a bomb attack . Overnight, the CIA intruded and had smashed everything to small pieces, primarily of course the computers from which they preventively ripped the harddisks also. Michael knew what the clock had struck and ran for his life . His friend Stan Goff gave him $ 1,000 and Michael boarded the next plane to Venezuela.

This is probably the first evidence that Michael did not indulge in ' ridiculous conspiracy theories '. And the second evidence is that he was a friend of Stan Goff , who served in the U.S. Army and most recently was an instructor/teacher at West Point ( the high-end military academy of the United States ) ' Strategy and Tactics ' before he chucked the whole business.

Stan Goff has debunked the official story by Washington as complete nonsense a few weeks after 9/11 . A view that is shared meanwhile by thousands and thousands of experts, scientists of all kinds to the top-class demolition experts for high-rise buildings. Conspiracy, my arse !

The only ones who are constantly and always hatching conspiracies against the people are the governments. And just reach into their bag of tricks to fight against those who reveal the truth, putting the spell of ' conspiracy theorists ' on them . In Venezuela, Ruppert did not succeed in finding his way, especially as he had no command of the language and fell into a deep depression and fell sick. Then he moved to Canada, where he finally became healthy after years . Although he had said in 2006 that he would never deal with politics, he was unable to stop investigating . But what he saw around him , and heard , not just helped to awaken joy in life. This is somethng we, who are concerned with the present state of things, all know too well.
Read what Michael Ruppert has said and written and watch the videos and then find out for yourself that everything he is real .

( google translation, edited the worst mistakes to avoid misunderstandings, I gladly answer all questions arising from translation)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2014 11:18 by PFIZIPFEI.

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? 19 Apr 2014 20:48 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I finished editing for now and hope you are able to understand what the people who published this obituary are trying to convey.

Michael Ruppert - a decent and brave man - killed himself

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2014 20:55 by PFIZIPFEI.

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? 20 Apr 2014 11:24 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Remembering Michael C. Ruppert: Wall Street, The CIA and 9/11:

“The CIA had Complete and Perfect Knowledge of the Attacks”

Interview with Michael C. Ruppert, with Kellia Ramares and Bonnie Faulkner

www.globalresearch.ca/remembering-michael-c-ruppert-wall-street-the-cia-and-911-the-cia-had-complete-and-perfect-knowledge-of-the-attacks/5378044

The system's Daily Fail:

9/11 conspiracy theorist and investigative journalist 'commits suicide'

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2605429/9-11-conspiracy-theorist-investigative-journalist-Michael-Ruppert-commits-suicide.html

Eyesonthelies, Carlisle, United Kingdom, 3 days ago

If you believe he committed suicide, you will believe anything...

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2014 11:32 by PFIZIPFEI.

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? 20 Apr 2014 13:03 #6

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Oh I'm sorry to hear he's dead. I kinda liked Mike Ruppert. I thought he talked some bollocks , I really enjoyed Collapse. which did have some interesting points among the bollocks.

I'm not entirely surprised he killed himself, but I guess it's a fitting testimony to any conspiracy guy to have conspiracy theories about their death.
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2014 13:04 by Chuck Random.

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? 20 Apr 2014 13:14 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I don't think it was the CIA, but those who did 9/11.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? 21 Apr 2014 17:34 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

This is what not only I think, but many are convinced of out there - outside of the virtual world, which is tiny and narrow, in comparison with real life, and much easier to control.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2014 17:34 by PFIZIPFEI.

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? 21 Apr 2014 19:54 #9

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
District Judge Stephen Nicholls said: 'This is not a public inquiry into 9/11. This is an offence under section 363 of the Communications Act.'
He said he had difficulty sitting in the magistrates’ court as he 'did not believe he had the power to rule under the terrorism act'.

He said: 'Even if I accept the evidence you say, this court has no power to create a defence in the manner which you put forward.'

Sentencing, Judge Nicholls said: 'Mr Rooke puts the basis of his defence under Section 15 of the Terrorism Act, effectively asking the court to find the BBC is a terrorist organisation and that if he continues to pay them he himself is committing a criminal offence.
'I have explained to Mr Rooke even if I were to accept his evidence I would be unable to find a defence.'

Mr Rooke was not allowed to show his pre-prepared video evidence in court because the District Judge said it was not relevant to the trial.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2284337/TV-licence-evader-refused-pay-BBC-covered-facts-9-11.html

They evade confrontation, then they threaten, afterwards - if you don't keep silent - they sentence
but they will do EVERYTHING to avoid and suppress presentation of EVIDENCE!

Same tactics which work so very well in Germany since decades have now been adopted by many European countries to ridicule, stigmatise and prosecute people who are in search for truth.

truth-zone.net/forum/comedy-zone/60511-myrkul-master-muppet-of-the-most-profitable-slave-colony.html#64247
truth-zone.net/forum/comedy-zone/60511-myrkul-master-muppet-of-the-most-profitable-slave-colony.html#65393

Pfiz, that was just somebody not paying their TV license. It's a petty offense. It';s a bit like wondering why the magistrate won't let you present hours of evidence explaining why the entire financial system is bogus after you're charged with shoplifting.
No War But The Class War

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? 23 Apr 2014 09:26 #10

• Straight Shooter
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Eyesonthelies, Carlisle, United Kingdom, 3 days ago

If you believe he committed suicide, you will believe anything...

Listen to what he say's at the 5 minute mark of this video....

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? 29 Apr 2014 07:59 #11

• HYPERTlGER
  • User is blocked
1941 to 1971 was spring...or 3

in 1971 the world trade centers rose up...and the Nasdaq was turned on...

1971 to 2001 was summer or 6

1981 was the peak of summer...Where Ronald 6 Wilson 6 Reagan 6 was installed and he was born February 6, 1911...the peak of the hyperinflation of yield rates.

"Although "close to death" upon arrival at George Washington University Hospital, Reagan was stabilized in the emergency room, then underwent emergency exploratory surgery. He recovered and was released from the hospital on April 11, becoming the first serving U.S. President to survive being shot in an assassination attempt. The attempt had great influence on Reagan's popularity; polls indicated his approval rating to be around 73%. Reagan believed that God had spared his life so that he might go on to fulfill a greater purpose."

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."--Revelation 13:3

133 x 5.01 = 666.33

1941 minus 30 years...is 1911...the first solar cycle of 11 years of the 20th century was from 1900 to 1911.

the last solar cycle of the 20th century...the 9th of 11 years was 2000.

The Nasdaq hyperinflated to the singularity in 2000 and collapsed down along with the world trade centers into 911 2001.

Bush first inaugural address...January 20, 2001.

"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."--Ecclesiastes 9:11

"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."--Revelation 9:11

2001 to 2031 is Fall...9

2001 to 2008 was Indian summer...early fall

1971 to 2001 is the infinite power line...the separation between the hyperdeflationary...domain below and the hyperflationary domain above.

1941 to 1971 this line was crossed form below to above with the peak in 1981....then it was crossed from above to below in 2001 down to 2031...the fall into the abyss...

from 1946 to 1981 the USA hyperinflated up to the absolute 1 point of summer...and from there where voodoo economics showed up...the hyperdeflation down to absolute 0 policy has been followed...for the past 33 years.

but spring began in 1941...you can see on the below chart...where the powers that be began investing in the USA...and then up at 2008...in the week of September 11...on the 15th...where the controlled demolition of Lehman's...was...and the collapse of volume that has followed.

1941 to 2008 was the inflationary period of the USA and world out of the great depression...and it works out to 66.6 years

global warming turned into the climate change of fall...heading into 2008 on the way to winter in 2031.

"For at least another hundred years we must pretend to ourselves and to every one that fair is foul and foul is fair; for foul is useful and fair is not. Avarice and usury and precaution must be our gods for a little longer still."--JOHN MAYNARD KEYNES (1930) the so called chief architect of the 1944 Bretton woods global trade system that began collapsing in 2008.

1492 is where the NEW WORLD was officially discovered...That is generation A

1961 to 1981 is Generation X

1981 to 2001 is Generation Y

2001 to 2021 is Generation Z

2021...is the bottom of the trough...of the current solar cycle that is ending...there is a dip down into 2014...then up to 2016...and from there down into the trough..in 2021...the beginning of late fall...where it will still be fall....but will look like winter.

that is basically the mathmatical beginning of the end point of the current global system that's collapsing.

You plant seed in the spring...or 3 or march...and then let the crops grow during the summer 6 or June and into late fall...the harvest 9 in September.

to make it through the winter...December...the absolute 0 point...where it becomes impossible to earn a yield...or plant crops and get them to grow

on the way up during the inflation...it is they who acquire the most that win....on the way down during the deflation...it is they who lose the least that survive...

the peak of summer or 666 is where the SUN of GOD burns you to death...peak of winter or absolute 0 is where the black hole of the universe of abyss...freezes you to death...Absolute 0

March or Spring is 3...June or summer is 6 or the peak and September is fall 9....December or winter is where the cycles meet...it is both 0 and 1.

the end and the beginning.
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2014 08:12 by HYPERTlGER.

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? 29 Apr 2014 09:45 #12

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
I haven't looked into Michael Ruppert in any kind of detail, though I do recommend reading Crossing The Rubicon. :thumbup:

It is a loss to everyone that he has died, whatever the circumstances. My condolences to friends and family.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? 29 Apr 2014 21:27 #13

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
There is a thread for Michael here R.I.P Michael Ruppert. which you maybe interested in.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2014 21:28 by Frog.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, ..........

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? 05 Dec 2014 21:04 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
DAVID gave almost the identical speech like KAZMIERCZAK aka Merkel and their zio muppet colleagues all over EU-Babylon in their respective languages

Definitely more denial laws ahead!

:joker:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI