Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: War in Europe

War in Europe 08 Nov 2015 13:08 #101

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Obama’s top goal in international relations, and throughout his military policies, has been to defeat Russia, to force a regime-change there that will make Russia part of the American empire, no longer the major nation that resists control from Washington.

If there was ANY evidence of this, this "Tyler Durden" certainly wouldn't be getting his eyes on it. Or are we to believe he has access to sources deep inside the govt who don't mind him typing this shit for all to see?
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 13:12 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 08 Nov 2015 16:47 #102

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Orangeaid wrote:
It is not quite clear exactly what“brandishing” Carter was referring to, but there was, indeed, a recent Russian reaction to new US plans to deploy advanced nuclear bombs at the Büchel Air Base in Germany. The deployment is the latest move planned as part of a joint NATO nuclear sharing program, which involves non-nuclear NATO states hosting more than 200 US nuclear warheads.

The Kremlin said that new US nukes deployed in Europe would destroy the strategic balance in the region and force Russia to take similar measures.

“This is another step and, unfortunately, it is a very serious step, towards an increase in tensions on the European continent… It may lead to the destruction of the strategic balance in Europe. Therefore it would definitely cause Russia to take corresponding counter-steps and counter-measures in order to restore the strategic balance and parity,” President Vladimir Putin’s press secretary, Dmitry Peskov, told reporters in September.

Interestingly, from Carter’s perspective, it is Moscow that is forcing Washington to – unwillingly! – enter a new Cold War-era style arms race.
https://www.rt.com/usa/321194-carter-russia-threat-world-order/
Yes one move appears logic towards another ... but, but, but!

Also shows me that "Russia" is playing his roll in the overall game!
Or should I better say Putin is forced into things in a simulated sort of way?

Now compare all this with the WWII reality past....

So I could say did Hitler just play his game well ..... was he just played .... or was he part of it to get to there general agenda goal!
Exactly ....you do ..... I do .... I do you do!

I simply say its primitive ...... & at first glance it appears logical .......... but it is not logical in a pro logical way of thinking!

Are there no other options or ways then to just react logically towards there real aim? ....
Its to primitive & simple (its typical Military low IQ level responsive talks.)

Not sure if my point comes across correctly!

Putin = Hitler
Hitler = Putin
Russia = Germany
Germany = Russia
Hitler good guy = Putin good guy.
Putin good guy = Hitler good guy
Putin bad guy = Hitler bad guy
Hitler bad guy = Putin bad guy
Is Putin one of there own logical asset & game player as he should be?
Was Hitler one of there own assets & game player as it all was designed? (Big questions I know!)(Was Hitler saved after the war ended to receive his logical bonus for job well done?)
Don't kick me! ... I'm not talking opinions here!
These are logical questions & I look at the past reality which I'm comparing things with!
As the saying goes there is nothing new under the sun! But the moon walkers & followers are all the same ones!

No matter what but I can see a 100% patten in this by looking at the situation; by looking into the past & by looking into the future!

The response & reaction by Russia aka(Putin) is not intelligent ...... but 100% as it should be & could be expected .... but not (wise & intelligent) at all.

Can people not see the exact same photo copy like patten game being played here?! ....... Military strategy's never changes if they worked well once in different time lines.....
Just different players in different times ...... but the key game is 100% the same & on target number one!

But then again what is Military strategy in a true Nutshell & in reality truth?
Its to fool the public & to keep the public under there control.
They don't have nations ........ they only having one single enemy there entire life's .....= the public in general.
All other shit & in betweens are just fillers to make believe!

No they not; protecting the public per individual region ..... & they never did so throughout there historical past!

Fooled once shame on you; fooled twice shame on me! ...... Be very, very careful before coming to any conclusion!
O yes; they are very smart ..... but 100% not wise ..... one prove is they are all in the same Club house & you aren't init!

Not sure if others can see what I can clearly see? But I don't have these magic wording to describe it in written form well enough.
Hell I'm a mechanical hands practical application sort of individual ..... not a freaking book writer or sick in the head politician type!

In short & to the point: ......
I see the creation of Hitler two right in front of me = Putin now! = Same image reality as it was before WWII status!
O yes; they all Love Putin....... as they loved Hitler at the time within the created situation patten.
O Putin you are our saviour ...... yes right!? ...... because no one knows yet what the end game result will be as per design.

But my inner Spirit tells me exactly what the end will look like if all this shit will not be stopped by the public globally!
No it will not be 6,000,000 & 60,000,000 real dead once this time .... it will be 6,000,000,000 dead ones as its written in stone by them already!

Once Putin is done with his job as per designed instructed through the back doors agenda; they promised him to create a hoaxed assassination for Putin where he will be burned out of existence & then he will have his nice place prepared in Argentina to live happily ever after! ......... yUp ALL DONE!

Will it work? ....
that's the 6,000,000,000 worth question
....... I say yes; it will work once more if people don't stop it all as they did not stop it in the past all just playing there correct part within the pre-designed ahead game agenda!

Its all written down perfectly within the protocols! ..... ALL OF IT TO THE LAST " T " Point!

Its very hard to say things in a neutral; but logical way without offending anyone! .... Its not about loving one or another thing!
Its about staying absolutely logical within this serious situation towards all!

Mark my Words ....... or at least think about them if you all can?

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 17:44 by Mario.

War in Europe 08 Nov 2015 17:35 #103

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
This thread is about the present and possible future situation, just on a side note,
as there are multiple threads on WWII where this subject was already discussed extensively.

In this case you make one crucial mistake, as I see it, Mario:

You solely think comparatively and linear only.

My guess is that the latter generally derives from total denial/suppression of "feminine" qualities:
"I am a man and the female part of me must die."
No insult or derision intended, on the contrary!
Rodin is a prime example for this kind of male mental "self-castration".
Real strong men are well aware of their female part, their intuition, their ability to think
"organic", which means thoughts grow like wild plants in an exotic garden :)
and they are proud of it. This is also the reason why they are able to respect and honour women.

Adolf Hitler loved, respected and honoured women in a most chivalric way, to come back to the point.

I just read this little comment which cuts it short:

amazing what you can do when you kick the banks out of your country – imagine what germany would have
achieved had they won the second world war and not just the peace between the two world wars

The main difference between Putin and Hitler is, that the German people was replete with bliss
during a few short years, until the eternal destroyers declared war on them, for obvious reasons.

Hardly ever was there a more happy, free, healthy, contented .... people, before or after.

Look into their faces, their eyes in historic films and pictures. If you allow yourself the notion that
this might be the truth, you will be able to see AND feel it.

truth-zone.net/forum/history/63860-hitler-s-social-revolution.html

Annot.: This is a response to Mario's original, unedited comment.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 17:48 by PFIZIPFEI.

War in Europe 08 Nov 2015 17:56 #104

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Adolf Hitler loved, respected and honoured women in a most chivalric way, to come back to the point.
The ones who fawned over the insecure manlet, maybe. Those who saw him for the pathetic drug addict he was would have been shot before they revealed it.

War in Europe 08 Nov 2015 18:36 #105

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
ragnarok wrote:
The ones who fawned over the insecure manlet, maybe. Those who saw him for the pathetic drug addict he was would have been shot before they revealed it.

Must be the truth, if you say so, troll.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

War in Europe 08 Nov 2015 18:48 #106

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
So, you believe he was a fine figure of a man that commanded respect merely by his presence, rather than the thuggish types he hung around with, and he was as clean as a whistle when it came to using stimulants? Do you have a little bit of a crush on short, funny moustached males?

War in Europe 08 Nov 2015 19:30 #107

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
This thread is about the present and possible future situation, just on a side note,
as there are multiple threads on WWII where this subject was already discussed extensively.

In this case you make one crucial mistake, as I see it, Mario:

You solely think comparatively and linear only.

My guess is that the latter generally derives from total denial/suppression of "feminine" qualities:
"I am a man and the female part of me must die."
No insult or derision intended, on the contrary!
Rodin is a prime example for this kind of male mental "self-castration".
Real strong men are well aware of their female part, their intuition, their ability to think
"organic", which means thoughts grow like wild plants in an exotic garden :)
and they are proud of it. This is also the reason why they are able to respect and honour women.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Well I say my posting is very much on target & it will be the future of Germany & all others if not reacted on in a correct way globally.

O yes; I'm very, very well aware of my non physical female (soul feeling) quality part within.....
It says to me honestly; let them all get what they deserve; being all so ignorant towards reality.

Its my non physical male part (Spirit nature) which says >> ...
No; no give them all a chance to understand and act before things go bad for them with no chance of return!

"I am a man and the female part of me must die." = yes very much required in this sort of situation!! :yup: ...... (not a physical death; but to be placed into a back stage observing ONLY position.) ....
Also here: No insult or derision intended towards the physical "organic" woman being,

O Yes giving respect is a healthy quality at the right time & moment! ..........
but there are times for this & there are times for that! ..... and this is not the time for it yet to express this under the present circumstance! >>> this world is confronted by totally mad people & there sick ways!
And they having female mom's for breakfast every breakfast & sometimes even there children for some dessert!
Yes when it comes to War games & these sicko's things are very ..... straight & linear in strategy terms & end target point aims!

O I understand exactly what you are saying in regards of this ......... wrote:
The main difference between Putin and Hitler is, that the German people was replete with bliss
during a few short years, until the eternal destroyers declared war on them, for obvious reasons.

But you missing out to realise that the overall strategical game is not finished yet:

1) things will get a bit more worse to build up more tensions on all sides.
2) then Putin & Russia will present the big saviour type offering you all these nice things & will even implement some of them!
3) and then the final reality will come to pass........... 6,000,000,000 were given a short brake from all the misery they have created all over!
4) and then because of new agendas these newly happy people will all be sacrificed in the last & final conflict! (same as it played out in the past before WWII after 1939)

Can you not see the patten playing out??

Woman wake up! ..... Please!

Now please compare what I said and my theory's upfront; with this texts below & don't be ignorant towards it & what its says very clearly >>>>

These are no Bible predictions below .........
but this is there true bible scripture these EVIL shits are following to the " T " for the last 100 years!

Scenario example:
Stage ONE =
WWI just finished & Hitler was placed into power as there saviour >>
(now it will be Putin in this time-line!)

PROTOCOL No. 10

1. To-day I begin with a repetition of what I said before, and I BEG YOU TO BEAR IN MIND THAT GOVERNMENTS AND PEOPLE ARE CONTENT IN THE POLITICAL WITH OUTSIDE APPEARANCES. And how, indeed, are the GOYIM to perceive the underlying meaning of things when their representatives give the best of their energies to enjoying themselves? For our policy it is of the greatest importance to take cognizance of this detail; it will be of assistance to us when we come to consider the division of authority of property, of the dwelling, of taxation (the idea of concealed taxes), of the reflex force of the laws. All these questions are such as ought not to be touched upon directly and openly before the people. In cases where it is indispensable to touch upon them they must not be categorically named, it must merely be declared without detailed exposition that the principles of contemporary law are acknowledged by us. The reason of keeping silence in this respect is that by not naming a principle we leave ourselves freedom of action, to drop this or that out of it without attracting notice; if they were all categorically named they would all appear to have been already given.

2. The mob cherishes a special affection and respect for the geniuses of political power and accepts all their deeds of violence with the admiring response: "rascally, well, yes, it is rascally, but it's clever! ... a trick, if you like, but how craftily played, how magnificently done, what impudent audacity!" ...

OUR GOAL - WORLD POWER

3. We count upon attracting all nations to the task of erecting the new fundamental structure, the project for which has been drawn up by us. This is why, before everything, it is indispensable for us to arm ourselves and to store up in ourselves that absolutely reckless audacity and irresistible might of the spirit which in the person of our active workers will break down all hindrances on our way.

4. WHEN WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OUR COUP D'ETAT WE SHALL SAY THEN TO THE VARIOUS PEOPLES: "EVERYTHING HAS GONE TERRIBLY BADLY, ALL HAVE BEEN WORN OUT WITH SUFFERING. WE ARE DESTROYING THE CAUSES OF YOUR TORMENT - NATIONALITIES, FRONTIERS, DIFFERENCES OF COINAGES. YOU ARE AT LIBERTY, OF COURSE, TO PRONOUNCE SENTENCE UPON US, BUT CAN IT POSSIBLY BE A JUST ONE IF IT IS CONFIRMED BY YOU BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY TRIAL OF WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU." ... THEN WILL THE MOB EXALT US AND BEAR US UP IN THEIR HANDS IN A UNANIMOUS TRIUMPH OF HOPES AND EXPECTATIONS. VOTING, WHICH WE HAVE MADE THE INSTRUMENT WHICH WILL SET US ON THE THRONE OF THE WORLD BY TEACHING EVEN THE VERY SMALLEST UNITS OF MEMBERS OF THE HUMAN RACE TO VOTE BY MEANS OF MEETINGS AND AGREEMENTS BY GROUPS, WILL THEN HAVE SERVED ITS PURPOSES AND WILL PLAY ITS PART THEN FOR THE LAST TIME BY A UNANIMITY OF DESIRE TO MAKE CLOSE ACQUAINTANCE WITH US BEFORE CONDEMNING US.

5. TO SECURE THIS WE MUST HAVE EVERYBODY VOTE WITHOUT DISTINCTION OF CLASSES AND QUALIFICATIONS, in order to establish an absolute majority, which cannot be got from the educated propertied classes. In this way, by inculcating in all a sense of self-importance, we shall destroy among the GOYIM the importance of the family and its educational value and remove the possibility of individual minds splitting off, for the mob, handled by us, will not let them come to the front nor even give them a hearing; it is accustomed to listen to us only who pay it for obedience and attention. In this way we shall create a blind, mighty force which will never be in a position to move in any direction without the guidance of our agents set at its head by us as leaders of the mob. The people will submit to this regime because it will know that upon these leaders will depend its earnings, gratifications and the receipt of all kinds of benefits.

6. A scheme of government should come ready made from one brain, because it will never be clinched firmly if it is allowed to be split into fractional parts in the minds of many. It is allowable, therefore, for us to have cognizance of the scheme of action but not to discuss it lest we disturb its artfulness, the interdependence of its component parts, the practical force of the secret meaning of each clause. To discuss and make alterations in a labor of this kind by means of numerous votings is to impress upon it the stamp of all ratiocinations and misunderstandings which have failed to penetrate the depth and nexus of its plottings. We want our schemes to be forcible and suitably concocted. Therefore WE OUGHT NOT TO FLING THE WORK OF GENIUS OF OUR GUIDE to the fangs of the mob or even of a select company.

7. These schemes will not turn existing institutions upside down just yet. They will only effect changes in their economy and consequently in the whole combined movement of their progress, which will thus be directed along the paths laid down in our schemes.

STILL TO COME ................. wrote:
Stage TWO =
before WWII Hitler showed his great principles & given the people all what they needed to be happy >>
(now it will be Putin doing this in this time-line!)

3. In order to distract people who may be too troublesome from discussions of questions of the political we are now putting forward what we allege to be new questions of the political, namely, questions of industry. In this sphere let them discuss themselves silly! The masses are agreed to remain inactive, to take a rest from what they suppose to be political (which we trained them to in order to use them as a means of combating the GOY governments) only on condition of being found new employments, in which we are prescribing them something that looks like the same political object. In order that the masses themselves may not guess what they are about WE FURTHER DISTRACT THEM WITH AMUSEMENTS, GAMES, PASTIMES, PASSIONS, PEOPLE'S PALACES .... SOON WE SHALL BEGIN THROUGH THE PRESS TO PROPOSE COMPETITIONS IN ART, IN SPORT IN ALL KINDS: these interests will finally distract their minds from questions in which we should find ourselves compelled to oppose them. Growing more and more unaccustomed to reflect and form any opinions of their own, people will begin to talk in the same tone as we because we alone shall be offering them new directions for thought ... of course through such persons as will not be suspected of solidarity with us.

4. The part played by the liberals, utopian dreamers, will be finally played out when our government is acknowledged. Till such time they will continue to do us good service. Therefore we shall continue to direct their minds to all sorts of vain conceptions of fantastic theories, new and apparently progressive: for have we not with complete success turned the brainless heads of the GOYIM with progress, till there is not among the GOYIM one mind able to perceive that under this word lies a departure from truth in all cases where it is not a question of material inventions, for truth is one, and in it there is no place for progress. Progress, like a fallacious idea, serves to obscure truth so that none may know it except us, the Chosen of God, its guardians.

STILL TO COME ................. wrote:
The final & last Stage THREE =
WWII begins right at the point where everything looks so great with all the things Hitler given to the people >>
(now it will be Putin doing this in this time-line & China (Asia) & many others will play against it ALL through & by the financing it by the Banker cabal (the Money Changers) !) intending there real final target point of success for them only!

The final blow!
5. When, we come into our kingdom our orators will expound great problems which have turned humanity upside down in order to bring it at the end under our beneficent rule.

6. Who will ever suspect then that ALL THESE PEOPLES WERE STAGE-MANAGED BY US ACCORDING TO A POLITICAL PLAN WHICH NO ONE HAS SO MUCH AS GUESSED AT IN THE COURSE OF MANY CENTURIES?

THE END FOR ALL EXCEPT FOR THE FEW!

No point to argue about it .............. THINK ABOUT IT & THEN COME TO A LOGICAL PERSONAL CONCLUSION!

My records & comments are here to stay ............. & with some luck I can read them in later stage ... for good; or worse?!

O don't get me wrong all the time through your own ignorance
I wished you were right ... trust me!
But if you wrong & my points I'm making will play out ............. YOU ALL WILL END UP DEAD! >>
Is this my which to play out like this >>> ABSOLUTELY NOT & THAT'S WHY I'M MAKING ALL MY COMMENTS!

http://biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 20:09 by Mario.

War in Europe 10 Nov 2015 09:08 #108

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Marion, I did not read your post.

You just can't expect people to take the risk to factually hurt their eyes and brains,
only because you insist on expressing yourself in this loud and most artful way.

Why did you have to 'spoiler' this part of my comment?

I just read this little comment which cuts it short:

amazing what you can do when you kick the banks out of your country – imagine what germany would have
achieved had they won the second world war and not just the peace between the two world wars

Hardly ever was there a more happy, free, healthy, contented .... people, before or after.

Look into their faces, their eyes in historic films and pictures. If you allow yourself the notion that
this might be the truth, you will be able to see AND feel it.

truth-zone.net/forum/history/63860-hitler-s-social-revolution.html

Annot.: This is a response to Mario's original, unedited comment.

Psychological Warfare, Subversion & Control of Western Society

Video description:

Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov (Russian: Юрий Александрович Безменов, also known as Tomas David Schuman; 1939 – 1993[1]) was a journalist for RIA Novosti and a former PGU KGB informant from the Soviet Union who defected to Canada.

After being assigned to a station in India, Bezmenov eventually grew to love the people and the culture of India, but at the same time, he began to resent the KGB-sanctioned oppression of intellectuals who dissented from Moscow's policies. He decided to defect to the West. Bezmenov is best remembered for his pro-American, anticommunist lectures and books from the 1980s.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2015 09:57 by PFIZIPFEI.

War in Europe 10 Nov 2015 13:13 #109

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Traitors make the world a much more interesting place. Ask Jesus Christ if you are in touch with him.

War in Europe 15 Nov 2015 10:54 #110

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Wake up, Europe: Russia is not the enemy

In the aftermath of the slew of horrific terror attacks in Paris last night, European nations must come to admit that, with their continuous and blind support of US foreign policy, they are sowing the seeds of their own demise.

For more than a year and a half, Washington, with little concern for consequences, has used Europe as a tool in its futile attempts to batter Russia into submission. First in Ukraine, now in Syria — and each time Europe has sided with Washington against its own interests, it has suffered for it.

That US-driven rift between Europe and Russia must not be allowed to widen any further. The risks to Europe now are far too great for Paris, Brussels and Berlin to be squandering allies in favor of fickle friends — and Friday’s attacks in the French capital highlight the total absurdity of the West continuing to treat Russia as its enemy in the face of such a menacing common threat.
www.rt.com/op-edge/322052-nato-paris-europe-russia/
Danielle Ryan is an Irish freelance journalist and media analyst. She has lived in the US and Germany and is currently based in Dublin, where she most recently worked as a digital desk reporter for the Sunday Business Post for two years. She studied political reporting at the Washington Center for Politics & Journalism in Washington, DC and has a degree in business and German. She focuses on US foreign policy, US-Russia relations and media bias.

The Chicago Council on Global Affairs - George Friedman - MACKINDER HEARTLAND THEORY 15 Nov 2015 12:16 #111

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Geopolitics and Geostrategy

The Chicago Council on Global Affairs

George Friedman - MACKINDER HEARTLAND

Video description:

The Chicago Council on Global Affairs and Stratfor founder and CEO George Friedman present a discussion on the emerging crisis in Europe.

Europe has inherent flashpoints smoldering beneath the surface which are destined to erupt again, including half a dozen locations, borderlands, and cultural dynamics that have the potential to upend Europe as we know it, says Friedman. He identifies the flashpoints and discusses how can we prepare.

Friedman’s childhood was shaped directly by international conflict. He was born in Hungary to Jewish parents who survived the Holocaust.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Friedman -> www.dict.cc/?s=Friede

Strategic Forecasting, Inc. — known as Stratfor — is an American publisher and global intelligence company founded in 1996 in Austin, Texas, by George Friedman, who is the company's chairman. Shea Morenz is president and chief executive officer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratfor

Reference:

nsu-leaks.freeforums.net/post/15754/thread "Mackinder Herzland"
heerlagerderheiligen.wordpress.com/2015/03/16/stratfor-chef-friedmann-uber-geopolitik-der-vsa/

In short Friedman says:

Who rules Eastern Europe commands the Heartland
Who rules the Heartland commands the World Island
Who rules the World Island commands the World

Halford Mackinder, Democratic Ideals and Reality, p. 106

Sir Halford John Mackinder PC (15 February 1861 – 6 March 1947) was an English geographer, academic, the first Principal of University Extension College, Reading (which became the University of Reading) and Director of the London School of Economics, who is regarded as one of the founding fathers of both geopolitics and geostrategy.

Text in yellow: The USA are building up a belt of anti-Russian states,
to cut Germany and Russia off of each other / to weaken, respectively.

THE FLOODING OF GERMANY/AUSTRIA, SWEDEN, DENMARK, NORWAY ...
WITH FOREIGNERS MUST BE SEEN IN THIS CONTEXT.

www.neopresse.com/politik/stratfor-direktor-friedman-us-hauptziel-seit-einem-jahrhundert-ist-ein-deutsch-russisches-buendnis-zu-verhindern/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland-Theorie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Geographical_Pivot_of_History
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
Heartland - Scorched Earth Policy vimeo.com/30371175

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2015 12:24 by PFIZIPFEI.

War in Europe 15 Nov 2015 12:36 #112

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Looks to me like they are just creating a strong buffer zone to stop Russian tanks rolling right through Europe.

War in Europe 15 Nov 2015 13:13 #113

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Excellent analysis Rag

what do you make of this map?

Would you agree the bases are to prevent a mass attack of Iranian Turbans?

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

War in Europe 15 Nov 2015 14:49 #114

• dentedarthur
  • Fresh Member
Voltaire wrote:
Excellent analysis Rag

Mass turbation?
Keep your spirit level

War in Europe 15 Nov 2015 15:38 #115

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
haha. (genuine chuckle)

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2015 15:38 by Voltaire.

War in Europe 15 Nov 2015 17:54 #116

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
Excellent analysis Rag

To this untrained eye, it looks like they are reminding Iran that siding with anybody but themselves is going to turn out badly.

War in Europe 15 Nov 2015 17:59 #117

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
ragnarok wrote:

To this untrained eye, it looks like they are reminding Iran that siding with anybody but themselves is going to turn out badly.

Kind of like you antifa twats surround with 10 goons a woman to beat her up because she was deemed in the wrong opinion camp?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

War in Europe 15 Nov 2015 18:01 #118

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If that's an accusation of some sort, you'll have to try again, as it's just come out as babble.

War in Europe 15 Nov 2015 18:02 #119

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
ragnarok wrote:
If that's an accusation of some sort, you'll have to try again, as it's just come out as babble.

It is no accusation, it is stating a fact, and how you twats operate.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

War in Europe 15 Nov 2015 18:06 #120

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I don't involve myself with groups, be they twats or otherwise. I'm more of a lone wolf type than a team worker. Do you have an example of one of these acts I'm supposed to be involved with?