Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: War in Europe

War in Europe 15 Nov 2015 23:02 #161

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I think you need not know much more details to be able to understand the past, present and designed future situation
than this:

Geopolitics and Geostrategy

The Chicago Council on Global Affairs

George Friedman - MACKINDER HEARTLAND

Video description:

The Chicago Council on Global Affairs and Stratfor founder and CEO George Friedman present a discussion on the emerging crisis in Europe.

Europe has inherent flashpoints smoldering beneath the surface which are destined to erupt again, including half a dozen locations, borderlands, and cultural dynamics that have the potential to upend Europe as we know it, says Friedman. He identifies the flashpoints and discusses how can we prepare.

Friedman’s childhood was shaped directly by international conflict. He was born in Hungary to Jewish parents who survived the Holocaust.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Friedman -> www.dict.cc/?s=Friede

Strategic Forecasting, Inc. — known as Stratfor — is an American publisher and global intelligence company founded in 1996 in Austin, Texas, by George Friedman, who is the company's chairman. Shea Morenz is president and chief executive officer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratfor

Reference:

nsu-leaks.freeforums.net/post/15754/thread "Mackinder Herzland"
heerlagerderheiligen.wordpress.com/2015/03/16/stratfor-chef-friedmann-uber-geopolitik-der-vsa/

In short Friedman says:

Who rules Eastern Europe commands the Heartland
Who rules the Heartland commands the World Island
Who rules the World Island commands the World

Halford Mackinder, Democratic Ideals and Reality, p. 106

Sir Halford John Mackinder PC (15 February 1861 – 6 March 1947) was an English geographer, academic, the first Principal of University Extension College, Reading (which became the University of Reading) and Director of the London School of Economics, who is regarded as one of the founding fathers of both geopolitics and geostrategy.

Text in yellow: The USA are building up a belt of anti-Russian states,
to cut Germany and Russia off of each other / to weaken, respectively.

THE FLOODING OF GERMANY/AUSTRIA, SWEDEN, DENMARK, NORWAY ...
WITH FOREIGNERS MUST BE SEEN IN THIS CONTEXT.

www.neopresse.com/politik/stratfor-direktor-friedman-us-hauptziel-seit-einem-jahrhundert-ist-ein-deutsch-russisches-buendnis-zu-verhindern/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland-Theorie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Geographical_Pivot_of_History
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
Heartland - Scorched Earth Policy vimeo.com/30371175

Oracle wrote:

In my view, the americans will try to use their mecenaries they withdrew from Syria and whatnot to Europe.
I think they will try to destablize entire Europe so much, that their vassal administrations in Europe collapse, ie civil war.
It may be the point, when the americans dig up some secret "treaties" they signed with themselves, erm their vassals.
Like "look, you are technically still enemy state, your lied to your people, you lost control, terrorists everywhere, we gonna reenact military occupation law. This concenrs our national security"
Dang, our muppets get literally hanged by their own lies, exposed by those who forced them to lie.
Merkel quickly moves to UN shortly before, and Gollum gets the blame as successor and new impostor.
As you know, they want to get rid of FRG themselves, since they basically privatized everything.

Oracle wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oracle wrote:
I think our security establishment in the lower rank will step in and refuse to take orders any longer.

From your lips to God's ears!

fatalistblog.arbeitskreis-n.su/2015/11/09/masseneinwanderung-warum-die-beamten-unser-land-nicht-retten-werden/

TRANSLATION - Why The Officials Won't Save Our Country

:

I think the fatalist is partially right, the rift runs through the entire establishment.
But, I am very certain, the day will come soon, when the FRG administration hand out the shooting order, against the Germans.
This will be the point the lower ranks will have to make a decision, they could end up shooting at their family.
This is where Eurogendfor may come in, Poles, French.... you know what it means, we already had the statement of some criminal of some party, who stated, she wished France would neighbour Poland.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oracle wrote:

I think the fatalist is partially right, the rift runs through the entire establishment.
But, I am very certain, the day will come soon, when the FRG administration hand out the shooting order, against the Germans.
This will be the point the lower ranks will have to make a decision, they could end up shooting at their family.
This is where Eurogendfor may come in, Poles, French.... you know what it means, we already had the statement of some criminal of some party, who stated, she wished France would neighbour Poland.

Bolded: Exactly my thoughts and when I lately came across one of them I felt happy and told him so, to pay 20 Euros for my "offence", driving through a part of the town which is only allowed for delivery at certain times, and especially for the chance to tell one of them what I am really thinking and that he will soon be forced by the circumstances to make up his mind whom he is serving. ("I can't help, I was ordered to do so.")

Oracle wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
That is unthinkable , chaos , breakdown in a few yrs.- being absorbed into the East / but for Germany not to exist at all - that's too incredible.

I am telling you lizzy, the situation is so so serious. Its the grand finale, some political and security actors now realize who they served, their own enemy. Gott mit uns.

Just a brief summary of the previous pages w/o negligibilities (according to my personal perception)

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 15 Nov 2015 23:07 #162

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
What do the False Flagtards believe is the reason for another French episode within a year? Have they really really upset teh zionists, hence deserving of special attention?

nar - the planers are the zionists, all in it together - no one died - they just want that quarter cleared for the G20 - but you already knew that . :P

A lockdown is always a plus .
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2015 23:11 by Lizzy.

War in Europe 15 Nov 2015 23:12 #163

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
A false flag event and a hoaxed event are entirely different beasts, even if they can be combined like a horse and a jockey. Suggesting that it is all a big charade is full on retarded, even by ex-DIF member standards.

ps. People are going to have a hard time striking back at evil muslim immigrants if they've all been terrified into accepting being told to stay indoors. Then again, maybe that's a sneaky plan of the security services to see who is brave enough to rebel and do the patriotic thing.
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2015 23:14 by ragnarok.

War in Europe 15 Nov 2015 23:40 #164

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Ragnarok:
Wtf does this retarded shite even mean?

Reasonable question.

My take is that it is a metaphor which describes how elite jews use proxies to obfuscate what they are up to. Sand (muslims and blacks) in your eyes - make you blind to jewish machinations.

Fortunately for you, you have abandoned the DIF for a forum where most members are very aware of the Sandman issue. (remember Karla in the Smiley series? - That was his nickname)

Truth is anti-semitic

War in Europe 15 Nov 2015 23:59 #165

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
Ragnarok:
Wtf does this retarded shite even mean?

Reasonable question.

My take is that it is a metaphor which describes how elite jews use proxies to obfuscate what they are up to. Sand (muslims and blacks) in your eyes - make you blind to jewish machinations.

Fortunately for you, you have abandoned the DIF for a forum where most members are very aware of the Sandman issue. (remember Karla in the Smiley series? - That was his nickname)

Seems they aren't very good at it if the entire internet knows what they are up to, even little out of the way islands like this.

War in Europe 16 Nov 2015 00:01 #166

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I hope you are right
Seems they aren't very good at it if the entire internet knows what they are up to, even little out of the way islands like this.

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2015 00:02 by Voltaire.

War in Europe 16 Nov 2015 00:32 #167

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Well, they don't help themselves by succumbing to the sin of boastfulness. The best way to carry out secret plans is by keeping them secret.

War in Europe 16 Nov 2015 01:53 #168

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
you really are naive when it comes to the jewish power peeps

they absolutley love to boast about what they have done and are doing

Pay attention, seriously.
Loads of info on DIF on this topic (some of it was deleted by the even handed mods)

You are not an infant so no spoon feeding

If you want to know a search engine is your friend

try jews hollywood
or jews media
or jewish influence

plus more - you decide what is important

oh yeah jews banking

jews usury

ezra pound jews

Bet you will not but will make an attempt to dismiss my comment
I care less - you expose what you are with every post you avoid to address

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2015 01:54 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

War in Europe 16 Nov 2015 10:07 #169

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Or, maybe I've discussed all this shit before on other forums, and now know which posts to avoid getting into interminable "debates" with.

War in Europe 16 Nov 2015 11:01 #170

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
ragnarok wrote:
Or, maybe I've discussed all this shit before on other forums, and now know which posts to avoid getting into interminable "debates" with.

Your "debating skills" are based on avoidance and logical fallacies, always.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

War in Europe 16 Nov 2015 11:18 #171

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Wrong again. I deliberately avoid lengthy debate and focus instead on making my points short and sweet, or not so sweet, depending on who I'm responding to. If they come back on point, I'll address that rebuttal, but if they try to divert me, they'll be ignored or toyed with in accordance with my mood.

War in Europe 16 Nov 2015 15:11 #172

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
ragnarok wrote:
Wrong again. I deliberately avoid lengthy debate and focus instead on making my points short and sweet, or not so sweet, depending on who I'm responding to. If they come back on point, I'll address that rebuttal, but if they try to divert me, they'll be ignored or toyed with in accordance with my mood.

You are not trying to make points at all, you are trying to construct a sentence, that supposedly reads intelligent, but always turns out gibberish and official narrative nonsense.
You pretty much expose yourself as the pathetic shill you are, and no amount of sock accounts can conceal the silly one liner spam.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

War in Europe 16 Nov 2015 16:31 #173

ragnarok wrote:
:thumbup:
The same reasons as me mate, but I would further add, the window lickers such as Oooracle and Oooorange have a very short attention span, so no requirements on paragraphs. :yup: :cool2:

War in Europe 16 Nov 2015 17:22 #174

ragnarok wrote:

No, you deliberately avoid any real debate because you're an empty shell inside, and all you can do is give typical Marxist shill one liner critical theory responses, because that's exactly what you're programmed to do, like the dirty little spam bot that you are. Don't kid yourself into thinking your responses are ''short and sweet'' either. They're always pathetically short yes (but with no real substance), I'll give you that much, but they stink, and there's nothing sweet about them. You're basically just somebody who's trying to polish a turd.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2015 17:37 by Return of Zorro.

War in Europe 16 Nov 2015 17:59 #175

• Exorcist
Oracle wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

Your "debating skills" are based on avoidance and logical fallacies, always.

He's obviously been imitating the way you address the Nuclear Weapons Hoax.......:pmsl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

War in Europe 16 Nov 2015 18:09 #176

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Just noticed ragnarok's post about interminable debates.

Well I agree with you. Some of this stuff just goes on and on. However, where we seem to differ is that I would usually not post comments on a topic which would subject me to being challenged and thus being drawn in to one of these interminable debates.

Why not just post a comment that states that, rather than posting sarcastic ones?
Agreeing to disagree is my way now(there may be exceptions)

Truth is anti-semitic

War in Europe 16 Nov 2015 18:26 #177

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If you've been paying attention you'll see that I don't just do snippy or sarcastic one-liners. Instead, I'll pick out what I think is the crux of a particular post and challenge it, or on occasion ridicule it, if I feel it warrants such a response.

War in Europe 17 Nov 2015 18:09 #178

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Zorro wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

No, you deliberately avoid any real debate because you're an empty shell inside, and all you can do is give typical Marxist shill one liner critical theory responses, because that's exactly what you're programmed to do, like the dirty little spam bot that you are. Don't kid yourself into thinking your responses are ''short and sweet'' either. They're always pathetically short yes (but with no real substance), I'll give you that much, but they stink, and there's nothing sweet about them. You're basically just somebody who's trying to polish a turd.
And that big female turd aren't flushing either.

I can absolutely not understand how the DIF let this super turd go!
Absolutely DIF required quality nearly as turd'ty as "bikerdruid" the old duck!

Well old quaking duck .... & old rag ...... I smell this self hating, hating the entire world female soul thing in both of them ...... Yes it has this distinct classic identifier within!
And to hell with that self hating soul only being mood!

Could I possibly be wrong....... :ponda:

Are you paying attention......... would you like to make correction to my conclusion by any chance?

This is exactly what I'm seeing being on the other end........ :yup:
>>> Lets add this to the list for better flushing >>
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2015 18:28 by Mario.

War in Europe 24 Jan 2016 20:19 #179

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

If you haven't visited Europe yet you missed the chance to know what it was like.

THIS IS THE END OF EUROPE AS WE KNEW IT

(the video still works despite the blank picture)

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2016 20:20 by PFIZIPFEI.

War in Europe 24 Jan 2016 21:31 #180

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

If you haven't visited Europe yet you missed the chance to know what it was like.

THIS IS THE END OF EUROPE AS WE KNEW IT

(the video still works despite the blank picture)

:thumbup:

The Serpent is crawling on this earth;he has been given dominion of it untill his time has come and Jesus Christ will cast him away.

The Serpent says it himself while he tries to tempt Jesus.
Christ never argued with him for He knew that satan was given control over the earth and it's kingdoms.

Luke 4:6,7
And he led Him up and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
And the devil said to Him, "I will give You all this domain and its glory;
for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
"Therefore if You worship before me, it shall all be Yours."…

1 John 5:19
We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.

So who are we fighting?

Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,
against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the
spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare