Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: War in Europe

War in Europe 01 Aug 2014 13:46 #21

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961


They definitely need money, and for that they will do anything .....



by Eva Herman


LIVE FROM BERLIN





VOICE OF RUSSIA Yet the sun is shining, the birds are still singing, we are still able to look at the stars without crying. Because we still have what is called peace. But soon it's over: there will be war. Nothing, absolutely nothing seems to be able to prevent the bankrupt U.S. Administration to irritate Russia until it backfires.





As the coffers are empty, who is to fill them up? Every war is worthwhile, because armament generates money! The more barbarical the fights are, the better. Each prematurely ended war is expensive, too expensive. That's why they usually last longer, these "necessary" wars. They are profitable. Very profitable. They definitely need money, and for that they will do anything .....

Yet the sun is shining, the birds are still singing, we are still able to look at the stars without crying. The Americans - not the people, but the warmongers of the big banks - have an easy time doing so. If it is crashing, they are separated by the great ocean. Europe is in the middle, our green meadows and billowing fields are then to bloody battlefields. We are still ringing with the lopsided scores of Uncle Sam people, although they are so far away. We demonize the Russians in anticipatory obedience, who are much closer to us. Why on earth? Dangerous, immensely dangerous!

Yet the sun is shining, the birds are still singing. Pause for a momenat. Look up: we are still able to look at the stars without crying. But the truth is not for sale. They will also never be able to destroy it. Check your thoughts. Look into the eyes of the rulers. What do you see? What do you think? What do you feel?

Yet the sun is shining, the birds are still singing, we are still able to look at the stars without crying. Because we still have what is called peace. But not for long. Do you know what war will mean for you? For your parents? For you men, you women? For your children? Look at Syria! Look at Iraq! Remember they completely destroyed Libya, Yugoslavia! And now - the Ukraine! Pray for the millions of souls who had to leave this bloody world during the past few years in fear, terror and horror in the face of thousands of NATO bombs, drones and cannon barrels! Remember the millions of injured, torn apart, forever destroyed people! Ask your grandparents who know the cruel song of the war!

Yet the sun is shining, the birds are still singing, we are still able to look at the stars without crying. Because we still have what is called peace. Open your eyes! It is high time! He who has ears, let him hear .... The sounds of war drums are getting louder, they sound in the near area. They come closer. They come to you! Call a halt to the conformist warmongering! Get yourself finally informed properly! Defend yourselves! Do not tolerate this any more! Listen to your heart!

Yet the sun is shining, your children are still singing, men and women are still laughing in the streets. At a single blow, it can, with a thunderclap it will be different! From one day to the next! It was always like this.

We still have what is called peace. You must do everything to protect it! Before it's too late soon. Do it!

They definitely need money, and for that they will do anything ..... yet the sun is shining, the birds are still singing, we are still able to look at the stars without crying. ...


gogol mogol translation german.ruvr.ru/2014_07_31/Sie-brauchen-unbedingt-Geld-und-dafur-werden-sie-alles-tun-2341/
(revised version)



Hope you don't mind this repost, but I think it's important to shed a light on the female perception of the current situation as well.

@mods
Could you please merge this thread with the new one, if Rodin, who started it, agrees with my suggestion?
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/64060-world-war-is-coming-to-europe.html
Or maybe we can have two similar threads ... why not :)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2014 13:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: spectero, Return of Zorro

War in Europe 02 Aug 2014 08:43 #22

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Moscow has upped the ante in its growing confrontation with Washington after releasing an incendiary statement, accusing the US of spinning and distorting facts to allege that Russia is testing a new cruise missile, banned by a landmark Cold War treaty.

“Once again the US is trying (and again rather clumsily) to act as a mentor, for some reason pretending to possesses the truth in the last instance and have the right to judge others. Claims are made with little to know evidence and based on warped logic, in other words presented not with further experts’ analyses in mind,” opens the lengthy tirade by the Russian Foreign Ministry, in response to the allegations detailed in the State Department report released on Tuesday.

“The purpose seems to be to create a wall of information noise to incite other countries, and to boil up a propagandist brew for the media. Or does the US administration still sincerely deceive itself that the world can take Washington’s word?”

The US report never specified how exactly Russia violated the treaty, instead offering a vague finding that: “The United States has determined that the Russian Federation is in violation of its obligations under the INF Treaty not to possess, produce, or flight-test a ground-launched cruise missile (GLCM) with a range capability of 500 km to 5,500 km, or to possess or produce launchers of such missiles.”

(...)

“American officials cite classified intelligence, when questioned about their findings. The value of such intelligence has been amply proven by the ‘Iraqi weapons of mass destruction’ myth. Such undercover research becomes even less trustworthy, with regular leaks of obviously untrue and provocative pieces of information about the conflict in eastern Ukraine, while data coming from sources beyond US control gets ignored. Years pass, but the Americans have learned nothing.”

(...)

“Washington is systematically carrying out a plan to dismantle the global strategic stability system,” says the ministry, mentioning the global US missile defense system, which will give it a military edge over even other nuclear powers.

“Americans started this process in 2001, by unilaterally withdrawing from the ABM treaty. Now it is aggravated by a rapid and unlimited build-up of US global missile defense system, unwillingness to clean up the territory of other states from the US tactical nuclear arsenal deployed there, elaboration of a provocative strategy of Prompt Global Strike, and an excessive build-up of conventional weapons, including their offensive components,” the statement says.

(...)

“They obviously bet on the ignorance of the general public about the fact that the United States has the highest in the world number (up to 5,000) of biosafety level 3 laboratories (BSL-3), of which, according to the US Government Accountability Office, at least 1,356 had a license for work with selected (highly dangerous) pathogenic agents. All of those facilities are dual-use, while selected pathogens are directly relevant to the BTWC,” Moscow said.

(...)

“The US report is a catalogue of cooked-up quibbles about others, without a single attempt to look at their own reflection in the mirror.”
rt.com/news/177464-russia-nuclear-treaty-us-claims/

Yes, Moscow is angry.
The US can be happy I am not in the Kremlin doing decisions, I am even more angry.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Seaic

War in Europe 04 Aug 2014 15:16 #23

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961

Mein Wort ist mein Schwert - My Word is My Sword



by Lois Sasek and Artists






"First, I want to tell you that this is no bridal gown - it is an ANTI-WAR GOWN!"



Lyrics


My word is my sword!
It divides light and darkness
and gets warriors ready now!
My word is my sword!
It divides light and darkness
and gets warriors ready now!
To finally stand up and
no longer go along,
if they go to wars.
No longer watch as they manipulate us.
No longer go along,
even if they think that they rule us.


chorus

My word is my sword!
It divides light and darkness
and gets warriors ready now!
My word is my sword!
It divides light and darkness
and gets warriors ready now!
To finally stand up and
no longer go along,
if they go to wars!
Finally stand up and
no longer go along,
when they go to wars, go, go, go.


verse 1

They create the enemy by themselves,
support rebels with money,
equip mercenaries with weapons

and engulf countries in misery

.... report of terrorist regimes -

on all possible channels,
keep the truth out of the images,
until all unite in screaming for help.

They create terror in the countries
and then act as their saviors,
Everywhere ... staged wars,
humanity duped ...


Interlude / Rap

But that is the great enemy of man, the real attacker
That which has destabilized countries everywhere, fueled confusion and impuissance,
so that we all have utmost understanding
for their military operations around the world,

for their drones and chemical weapons, their mines and
tanks, their destruction machinery,
until all of the oil and all of the gold and
all of the treasures finally belong to them alone.



But no more!
We let our men,
brothers, fathers and sons no longer go to your wars!

Never again, never again, never again!
All together now: never again, never again, never again!
I can't hear you: never again, never again, never again,
and one more time: never again, never again, never again!


chorus

My word is my sword!
It divides light and darkness
and gets warriors ready now!
My word is my sword!
It divides light and darkness
and gets warriors ready now!
To finally stand up and
no longer go along,
if they go to wars!
Finally stand up and
no longer go along,
when they go to wars, go, go, go.


:beat:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: spectero

War in Europe 06 Aug 2014 11:55 #24

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961


"... prowled around the rubble and body parts with bloated boozers' faces ..."


Leon de Winter,
bloated literary figure,
Welt am Sonntag, 27 July 2014



It's amazing how true-to-detail history is repeating itself. Even the deceased Soviet-Stalinist chief agitator Ilya Ehrenburg
turns green with envy at what his companion Leon de Winter exuded in the newspaper "Die Welt am Sonntag":


" ... We had forgotten that there are rough, simple, idiotic men whose purpose in life is destroying.
Who still listen to the old voice that tells them feverishly to conquer, to rape, maim and kill.
There is evil in the world - but educated people in the modern welfare state
are simply unable to imagine anymore.

To the pro-Russian rebels our dead did not matter.
They prowled around the rubble and body parts with bloated boozers' faces and
grabbed at what our compatriots left behind: a doll, a book, clothes.
Sanctified belongings.
With heavy boots they were running around on the fresh deathly field,
as if our dead were slaughtered animals."





Picture above:
Calling Leon de Winter a sleazy hate preacher with a bloated drinker's face,
would simply not be 'the refined English way'.

Source: Owlsfart



Leon de Winter
was born in Den Bosch, in the southern Netherlands. He grew up in an orthodox Jewish family en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_de_Winter
"The Right of Return" www.spiegel.de/international/world/spiegel-interview-with-author-leon-de-winter-the-europeans-are-chasing-illusions-a-568154.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Aug 2014 12:01 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 06 Aug 2014 18:03 #25

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961

"People of Europe, refuse those warmongers your cooperation!"


GRAPHIC! (realistic)

I hope this will soon be available in English, and if your eyes and hearts are open you will surely feel the message.


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Aug 2014 18:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 06 Aug 2014 19:15 #26

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961



Only if you are living on a private island I am able to understand your personal apathy ... (to a certain extent)


Countdown WWIII - REFUSE THE WARMONGERS YOUR COOPERATION !!!
Why are they using the derogatory term "Nazis"?
To suffocate every whiff of national consciousness!
And to a instigate hate against the Germanic people, not only in the occupied FRG, Austria, Switzerland - but wherever they are living!

This is not another Fox-news lie - this is reality - and I very much wish our brothers and sisters across the oceans will not again fall for the liars and deceivers !!!!!!!!




SPREAD the truth !



"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Aug 2014 19:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 06 Aug 2014 21:10 #27

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961

WAKE UP - FFS!



There is no larger/louder font available, sorry.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Aug 2014 21:10 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 06 Aug 2014 22:42 #28

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

WAKE UP - FFS!



There is no larger/louder font available, sorry.

Are you wakeup2nwo in disguise? :larf:

Thank you for posting the warning of an impending war in Europe, personally though, if I thought that I would be down the Reeperbahn having a party as it will be the last one you have for sometime. :hmm:

So you think its worse than when the Soviets invaded Hungry ? :iitm:

The Bay of Pigs ? :iitm:

The Balkans ? :iitm:

N Korea v S Korea every few months ? :iitm:

All the people that bang on about a war coming, having boring fucking lives and need something to change drastically, so it seems they want a war !! :facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 06 Aug 2014 23:12 #29

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

if I thought that I would be down the Reeperbahn having a party as it will be the last one you have for sometime. :hmm:

You let a Turk poke your bottom, just to buy a few more cans of cheap beer to bear your miserable life? :O
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

War in Europe 06 Aug 2014 23:21 #30

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
Oracle wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

if I thought that I would be down the Reeperbahn having a party as it will be the last one you have for sometime. :hmm:

You let a Turk poke your bottom, just to buy a few more cans of cheap beer to bear your miserable life? :O

Cider ffs how many more times :facepalm:

A turk, a black, an Arab, a Jew, who gives a fuck as long as they are buying :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 06 Aug 2014 23:37 #31

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

A turk, a black, an Arab, a Jew, who gives a fuck as long as they are buying :thumbup:

They buy your ass? Disgusting, British useless gay sex workers should be sent back to the island of deception, where they can place their phone number on this little cards in the phone booth.
"Tranny Merc sells massages for beer" :chuckle:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 06 Aug 2014 23:42 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

War in Europe 06 Aug 2014 23:52 #32

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
Oracle wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

A turk, a black, an Arab, a Jew, who gives a fuck as long as they are buying :thumbup:

They buy your ass? Disgusting, British useless gay sex workers should be sent back to the island of deception, where they can place their phone number on this little cards in the phone booth.
"Tranny Merc sells massages for beer" :chuckle:

I guess the reading and comprehension of the message is not your strong point. But judging by your posts thats all ready an established fact :ponda:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 06 Aug 2014 23:58 #33

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Oracle wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

A turk, a black, an Arab, a Jew, who gives a fuck as long as they are buying :thumbup:

They buy your ass? Disgusting, British useless gay sex workers should be sent back to the island of deception, where they can place their phone number on this little cards in the phone booth.
"Tranny Merc sells massages for beer" :chuckle:

I guess the reading and comprehension of the message is not your strong point. But judging by your posts thats all ready an established fact :ponda:

Well, that's your intellectual level, being a support grunt, only grunt, no further skills required for you to spew nonsense all day. Perhaps you should try to stay dry a day and let the adults talk? No wonder Britain is in such bad shape :wissl:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

War in Europe 07 Aug 2014 00:04 #34

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
Oracle wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Oracle wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

A turk, a black, an Arab, a Jew, who gives a fuck as long as they are buying :thumbup:

They buy your ass? Disgusting, British useless gay sex workers should be sent back to the island of deception, where they can place their phone number on this little cards in the phone booth.
"Tranny Merc sells massages for beer" :chuckle:

I guess the reading and comprehension of the message is not your strong point. But judging by your posts thats all ready an established fact :ponda:

Well, that's your intellectual level, being a support grunt, only grunt, no further skills required for you to spew nonsense all day. Perhaps you should try to stay dry a day and let the adults talk? No wonder Britain is in such bad shape :wissl:

Yes a support grunt :D Britain looks fine for me, bit dark in some places but cest la vie :cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 08 Aug 2014 20:14 #35

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961

THE SONG STARTS AT 02:33


:arowdn:


Mein Wort ist mein Schwert - My Word is My Sword



by Lois Sasek and Artists






"First, I want to tell you that this is no bridal gown - it is an ANTI-WAR GOWN!"



Lyrics


My word is my sword!
It divides light and darkness
and gets warriors ready now!
My word is my sword!
It divides light and darkness
and gets warriors ready now!
To finally stand up and
no longer go along,
if they go to wars.
No longer watch as they manipulate us.
No longer go along,
even if they think that they rule us.


chorus

My word is my sword!
It divides light and darkness
and gets warriors ready now!
My word is my sword!
It divides light and darkness
and gets warriors ready now!
To finally stand up and
no longer go along,
if they go to wars!
Finally stand up and
no longer go along,
when they go to wars, go, go, go.


verse 1

They create the enemy by themselves,
support rebels with money,
equip mercenaries with weapons

and engulf countries in misery

.... report of terrorist regimes -

on all possible channels,
keep the truth out of the images,
until all unite in screaming for help.

They create terror in the countries
and then act as their saviors,
Everywhere ... staged wars,
humanity duped ...


Interlude / Rap

But that is the great enemy of man, the real attacker
That which has destabilized countries everywhere, fueled confusion and impuissance,
so that we all have utmost understanding
for their military operations around the world,

for their drones and chemical weapons, their mines and
tanks, their destruction machinery,
until all of the oil and all of the gold and
all of the treasures finally belong to them alone.



But no more!
We let our men,
brothers, fathers and sons no longer go to your wars!

Never again, never again, never again!
All together now: never again, never again, never again!
I can't hear you: never again, never again, never again,
and one more time: no more, no more, no more!
(I thought to change this part, because 'never again' has become so hackneyed)

chorus

My word is my sword!
It divides light and darkness
and gets warriors ready now!
My word is my sword!
It divides light and darkness
and gets warriors ready now!
To finally stand up and
no longer go along,
if they go to wars!
Finally stand up and
no longer go along,
when they go to wars, go, go, go.


:beat:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2014 20:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 16 Aug 2014 19:50 #36

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961

Clarity in the Courtyard of Hell



THIS FILM IS A CALL FOR HELP TO ALL NATIONS

(annotation: and especially to our brothers and sisters in America!)



Videos of posts #23, 25-26, 35 now available all in one and more in ENGLISH



:right: www.kla.tv/3918



Please help spread the truth for the sake of mankind!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2014 20:35 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What do mean --- War in Europe 17 Aug 2014 02:59 #37

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
WAKE UP - FFS!
There is no larger/louder font available, sorry.
What do mean ...... "Where there is a will there is a way!" ....... (Wo ein Wille ist; ist auch ein Weg)
:nono: >>> you never read my postings I made about fonts in the technical Computer stuff department.
Let me show you small :P :chuckle: :) .......



Wake Up-FFS



                          :P                   :cool:                                  :umm:
WAKE

 
  :O                           :O :yup:
 UP            
Fools :joker:















Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
I never written German for the last 25 years! >> someone else needs to do the translation!

What means FFS :conf: >>> Faulenzende Faule Schweine or maybe Wake Up "Fette Faule Säcke"

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2014 03:59 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

What do mean --- War in Europe 17 Aug 2014 09:16 #38

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Thank you very much, Mario, for the big font wake up call!

I don't think I have to have the same skills you have.
I do my stuff, in the best way I can, you do yours - together we are stronger: Ní neart go cur le chéile


Did you watch the video?
Did you spread it?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2014 09:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

When you make the two into one, --- What do mean --- War in Europe 17 Aug 2014 19:54 #39

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thank you very much, Mario, for the big font wake up call!

I don't think I have to have the same skills you have.
I do my stuff, in the best way I can, you do yours - together we are stronger: Ní neart go cur le chéile

Did you watch the video?
Did you spread it?
Yes I tried to watch the last vid but it gives me a error! "Clarity in the Courtyard of Hell" X
This one works: "Mein Wort ist mein Schwert - My Word is My Sword"

I warned my sister in Germany years ago! (Now she finally understands) :roll:


This comment alone is a super big Keystone comment:
I do my stuff, in the best way I can, you do yours - together we are stronger:

That's why we are many & unique in our own individual ways ........
but once these unique individual quality ways cross & join we literally can move mountains in unity!
This is the part where your masters are working overtime in; so this crossing & joining does not materialize!

Because once done in numbers they are Toast & history for eternity & they know it (The dream of my life for it to happen!)

If people would only understand how much power they are keeping locked up!
The power of unity is the power & energy of the universe!

Your comment should be written on every street corner around Earth in all languishes used!

Yes & here is the supporting text for this keystone knowledge.
106. The Wise man once said,
"When you make the two into one, you will become children of Adam, and when you say, 'Mountain, move from here!' it will move."


The Sword of The Spirit - The Word of the Father the true God(the Spiritual Truth within)

Eph 6:10-17 (NIV) ...Be strong in the Lord(Life) and in his mighty power. Put on the full armour of God(Truth) so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, the half makers which are the liars, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armour of God(Truth) , so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled round your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of (Truth) the Father the true God.(Within)

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2014 20:30 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

War in Europe 18 Aug 2014 14:16 #40

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961

SUMMER IN EUROPE 2014
:lumi:

:butterfly:


Das Leben in Europa ist schön.
Life in Europe is beautiful.
La vita è bella in Europa.


:confetti:


You fall in love, you marry, you have a baby.


:smooch: :beat: :beat:






But because this woman unfortunately lived in eastern Ukraine

she got bombarded by rocket launchers for nothing and is dead.

Her baby as well.




GRAPHIC!


Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]




Source: GRAPHIC! killerbeesagt.wordpress.com/2014/08/18/europa-im-sommer-2014/






Mario wrote:




Wake Up-FFS





:P :cool: :umm:
WAKE









:O :O :yup:


UP



















Es ist Zeit daß diese Schlafmützen endlich Aufwachen!

Und für die richtigen Dummköpfe!

Wacht endlich auf ihr faulen Traumtänzer

Oder versteht ihr Deutsch auch nicht mehr?




I never written German for the last 25 years! >> someone else needs to do the translation!




NOW AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH ON YT



kTVinternational - Clarity in the Courtyard of Hell | English | klagemauer.tv AZK
www.klagemauer.tv/?a=showportal&keyword=englisch&id=3918
kopp jo conrad bewusst tv alexander wagandt fatalist wer nicht fragt bleibt dumm
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2014 21:11 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Ukip won the argument on Europe and in Europe6.68Thursday, 12 December 2013
The War On Europe (Free Europe)6.18Saturday, 18 November 2017
Why They Need War In Europe4.97Friday, 15 April 2016
Europe needs a revolution4.91Wednesday, 15 June 2016
Europe in 2029...4.91Monday, 04 July 2016
Europe Finally Waking Up!4.86Friday, 16 October 2015
"World War is coming to Europe"4.86Friday, 01 August 2014
Europe poised to censor EVERYTHING4.86Wednesday, 12 September 2018
Europe's Jewish Exodus4.86Monday, 25 March 2019
Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond?4.86Friday, 05 April 2019
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.