Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: War in Europe

War in Europe 18 Aug 2014 21:05 #41

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
To make content optional for member you can use the spoiler tags which is the editor button to the left of the hide from guests button.
Example.
[spoiler]This text is hidden until a member clicks on the spoiler.[/spoiler]

Result:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

War in Europe 18 Aug 2014 21:18 #42

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Thank you very much, Frog!

Done.

It's just too real and much too explicit ...
for a 'normal' human being
and I think everybody deserves the right to decide on their own
- contrary to usual msm programming -
what to view, hear and read.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

War in Europe 19 Aug 2014 21:59 #43

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Less explicit/REAL ....

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: spectero

War in Europe 13 Sep 2014 20:01 #44

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961

Why America needs a major war in Europe?






Subtitles in english, espéranto, french, german, korean and spanish
Transcription: Olya
Translations & Editing: Katya, Dagmar, Goklayeh, stratediplo, choi, Roland
Production:Marina,Katya & Augmented Ether

An excellent must see summary of why the USA is hell bent on a major war on the European continent.

Originally published by:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if0eX...

For in depth Analysis: vineyardsaker.blogspot.com (English) |

For opinion pieces from around the world:
www.vineyardsaker.co.nz/ (English) |
www.vineyardsaker.fr (French/français) |
www.vineyardsaker.ru (Russian/русский) |
www.vineyardsaker.de (German/deutsch)



I just don't understand their "neo-nazi", "nazi-oligarch", "nazi inspired", "nazi structures",
"de-nazification of the Ukraine"
.... propaganda!


:iitm:





Igor Strelkov briefing 11 09 14




Subtitles in english and german
Read the comments!


Igor Strelkov


EDIT

None of the contents of the videos I post does necessarily comply fully with my personal views.

Sorry, I forgot to add the standard, obligatory for Germans "dissociation"- phrase and only remembered it,
when I read the venal fighter's comment.
:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2014 20:35 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 13 Sep 2014 20:20 #45

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
If I wanted to see a WW3 i WOULD offer a free bowl of Slow-Cooker Bratwurst with Sauerkraut and Apples to the krauts on this forum..then all hell would erupt as you fight for it :wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: spectero

War in Europe 13 Sep 2014 20:25 #46

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
If I wanted to see a WW3 i WOULD offer a free bowl of Slow-Cooker Bratwurst with Sauerkraut and Apples to the krauts on this forum..then all hell would erupt as you fight for it :wissl:

At least the Germans would fight over a decent meal...soggy fish and chips for you englanders I guess :wissl: .
" I was bored before I even began ".
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2014 20:26 by spectero.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 13 Sep 2014 20:27 #47

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
spectero wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
If I wanted to see a WW3 i WOULD offer a free bowl of Slow-Cooker Bratwurst with Sauerkraut and Apples to the krauts on this forum..then all hell would erupt as you fight for it :wissl:

At least the Germans would fight over a decent meal...soggy fish and chips for you englanders I guess :wissl: .
NO

A nice curry :emb: :P
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 13 Sep 2014 20:29 #48

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
spectero wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
If I wanted to see a WW3 i WOULD offer a free bowl of Slow-Cooker Bratwurst with Sauerkraut and Apples to the krauts on this forum..then all hell would erupt as you fight for it :wissl:

At least the Germans would fight over a decent meal...soggy fish and chips for you englanders I guess :wissl: .
NO

A nice curry :emb: :P

Nice...Isn't multiculturalism great? :larf: :wissl: .
" I was bored before I even began ".
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2014 20:30 by spectero.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 13 Sep 2014 20:33 #49

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
spectero wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
spectero wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
If I wanted to see a WW3 i WOULD offer a free bowl of Slow-Cooker Bratwurst with Sauerkraut and Apples to the krauts on this forum..then all hell would erupt as you fight for it :wissl:

At least the Germans would fight over a decent meal...soggy fish and chips for you englanders I guess :wissl: .
NO

A nice curry :emb: :P



Nice...Isn't multiculturalism great? :larf: :wissl: .

It is when it involves a curry, chinky or keebab :emb: :up: ... and one of them furry cups for pudding :wissl:
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2014 20:34 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 13 Sep 2014 20:38 #50

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
spectero wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
spectero wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
If I wanted to see a WW3 i WOULD offer a free bowl of Slow-Cooker Bratwurst with Sauerkraut and Apples to the krauts on this forum..then all hell would erupt as you fight for it :wissl:

At least the Germans would fight over a decent meal...soggy fish and chips for you englanders I guess :wissl: .
NO

A nice curry :emb: :P



Nice...Isn't multiculturalism great? :larf: :wissl: .

It is when it involves a curry, chinky or keebab :emb: :up: ... and one of them furry cups for pudding :wissl:

:D :D .
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe 01 Nov 2014 13:54 #51

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

War in Europe - sabre-rattling 16 Dec 2014 12:26 #52

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961

Can you hear the sabre-rattling getting louder every day?





World War 3: U.S. Congress ‘Declares War’ On Vladimir Putin
And Russia Over Ukraine, Claims Ron Paul

www.inquisitr.com/1660380/world-war-3-u-s-congress-declares-war-on-vladimir-putin-and-russia-over-ukraine-claims-ron-paul/



Where do you think will a hypothetical US-RUSSIAN war take place?

Of course it will be fought in EUROPE!




George Washington said:

look at that fucking flag!!! The Gold! Its war!


The gold fringed United States flag is the Admiralty or War flag which denotes Admiralty or martial law.

www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1296633/posts







Sanctions against Russia only lead to sanctions by Russia with incalculable effects on ALL European countries, especially the FRG - as the main US vassal/hostage.


1 December 2014 - Russia withdraws from the South Stream project
2 December 2014 - French parliament recognizes the state of Palestine
3 December 2014 - US Congress passes Israel strategic partnership bill
3 December 2014 - US Congress passes Resolution 758 -> Declaration of (cold?) War against Russia




-> truth-zone.net/forum/finance-and-economics/63572-brics-busting-western-hegemony-apart.html?start=20#142877
-> truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/64784-france-recognized-the-state-of-palestine.html#142689
-> truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/63103-the-ukraine.html?start=280#142758
-> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63907-has-america-ceased-to-exist.html#142488

House of Representatives passes resolution against Russia:
rt.com/usa/211527-representatives-condemn-russia-aggression/

Groaning Towards War against Russia on Capitol Hill. House Resolution 758:
www.globalresearch.ca/groaning-towards-war-against-russia-on-capitol-hill-house-resolution-758/5418583
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2014 13:48 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe - sabre-rattling 16 Dec 2014 14:03 #53

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Can you hear the sabre-rattling getting louder every day?





World War 3: U.S. Congress ‘Declares War’ On Vladimir Putin
And Russia Over Ukraine, Claims Ron Paul

www.inquisitr.com/1660380/world-war-3-u-s-congress-declares-war-on-vladimir-putin-and-russia-over-ukraine-claims-ron-paul/



Where do you think will a hypothetical US-RUSSIAN war take place?

Of course it will be fought in EUROPE!




George Washington said:

look at that fucking flag!!! The Gold! Its war!


The gold fringed United States flag is the Admiralty or War flag which denotes Admiralty or martial law.

www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1296633/posts







Sanctions against Russia only lead to sanctions by Russia with incalculable effects on ALL European countries, especially the FRG - as the main US vassal/hostage.


1 December 2014 - Russia withdraws from the South Stream project
2 December 2014 - French parliament recognizes the state of Palestine
3 December 2014 - US Congress passes Israel strategic partnership bill
3 December 2014 - US Congress passes Resolution 758 -> Declaration of (cold?) War against Russia




-> truth-zone.net/forum/finance-and-economics/63572-brics-busting-western-hegemony-apart.html?start=20#142877
-> truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/64784-france-recognized-the-state-of-palestine.html#142689
-> truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/63103-the-ukraine.html?start=280#142758
-> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63907-has-america-ceased-to-exist.html#142488

House of Representatives passes resolution against Russia:
rt.com/usa/211527-representatives-condemn-russia-aggression/

Groaning Towards War against Russia on Capitol Hill. House Resolution 758:
www.globalresearch.ca/groaning-towards-war-against-russia-on-capitol-hill-house-resolution-758/5418583

Guess Christmas is cancelled then :roll:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe - sabre-rattling 18 Dec 2014 10:25 #54

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Searching for allies or just another provocation?




What happened to his face? The inner muppet is increasingly showing on the outside.



U.S. to Restore Full Relations With Cuba, Erasing a Last Trace of Cold War Hostility




Students celebrated in Havana after news that Washington had released three Cuban spies in a prisoner exchange. ... claims the mouthpiece www.nytimes.com/2014/12/18/world/americas/us-cuba-relations.html



I can no longer tell which country is more "communist" ruled, Russia or the US ....


Mario Herrera says: www.realjewnews.com/?p=989#comment-1681564







Pope Francis played a vital role in the rapprochement.


Jewsuit intervention ... I guess Mario Herrera is at least not far from the whole truth ....



Cuba–Russia relations (Russian: Российско-кубинские отношения, Spanish: Relaciones Ruso-Cubanas) reflect the political, economic and cultural exchanges between Cuba and Russia. These countries have had close cooperation since the days of the Soviet Union. Russia has an embassy in Havana and a consulate-general in Santiago de Cuba. Cuba has an embassy in Moscow and an honorary consulate in Saint Petersburg. Around 55,000 people of Russian descent live in Cuba.

After Vladimir Putin came to power in 2000, relations between both countries increased.

Russia is still Cuba's leading creditor and the two countries maintain close economic ties with each other. Cuba strongly supported Russia's position in the 2008 South Ossetian war. In the fall of 2008 Cuba and Russia increased joint cooperation with each other in the field of economics.

Russia was the first country to provide aid to Cuba after three hurricanes devastated the country in the fall of 2008.

In July 2009 Russia began oil exploration in the Gulf of Mexico after signing a deal with Cuba. Under the new agreement, Russia has also granted a loan of $150m to buy construction and agricultural equipment. In 2013, Medvedev again visited Cuba in which he signed agreements on education, health, hydrometeorology, aeronautics and space technology.

In July 2014, Vladimir Putin also visited Cuba, where he touted a decision to wipe clean 90 percent of the island's $35 billion debt to Moscow and announced deals to invest in Cuba's offshore oil industry.


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba%E2%80%93Russia_relations

55,000 atheist communists?

Government -> Marxist-Leninist single-party state

Commie raised Obama comfortably cuddling with his ilk ...

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2014 10:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe - sabre-rattling 18 Dec 2014 16:01 #55

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Searching for allies or just another provocation?




What happened to his face? The inner muppet is increasingly showing on the outside.



U.S. to Restore Full Relations With Cuba, Erasing a Last Trace of Cold War Hostility




Students celebrated in Havana after news that Washington had released three Cuban spies in a prisoner exchange. ... claims the mouthpiece www.nytimes.com/2014/12/18/world/americas/us-cuba-relations.html



I can no longer tell which country is more "communist" ruled, Russia or the US ....


Mario Herrera says: www.realjewnews.com/?p=989#comment-1681564







Pope Francis played a vital role in the rapprochement.


Jewsuit intervention ... I guess Mario Herrera is at least not far from the whole truth ....



Cuba–Russia relations (Russian: Российско-кубинские отношения, Spanish: Relaciones Ruso-Cubanas) reflect the political, economic and cultural exchanges between Cuba and Russia. These countries have had close cooperation since the days of the Soviet Union. Russia has an embassy in Havana and a consulate-general in Santiago de Cuba. Cuba has an embassy in Moscow and an honorary consulate in Saint Petersburg. Around 55,000 people of Russian descent live in Cuba.

After Vladimir Putin came to power in 2000, relations between both countries increased.

Russia is still Cuba's leading creditor and the two countries maintain close economic ties with each other. Cuba strongly supported Russia's position in the 2008 South Ossetian war. In the fall of 2008 Cuba and Russia increased joint cooperation with each other in the field of economics.

Russia was the first country to provide aid to Cuba after three hurricanes devastated the country in the fall of 2008.

In July 2009 Russia began oil exploration in the Gulf of Mexico after signing a deal with Cuba. Under the new agreement, Russia has also granted a loan of $150m to buy construction and agricultural equipment. In 2013, Medvedev again visited Cuba in which he signed agreements on education, health, hydrometeorology, aeronautics and space technology.

In July 2014, Vladimir Putin also visited Cuba, where he touted a decision to wipe clean 90 percent of the island's $35 billion debt to Moscow and announced deals to invest in Cuba's offshore oil industry.


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba%E2%80%93Russia_relations

55,000 atheist communists?

Government -> Marxist-Leninist single-party state

Commie raised Obama comfortably cuddling with his ilk ...

.

If you knew anything about Cuban - American relations, you would know this has been mooted for at least the last 15yrs. It was just about the timing :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe - sabre-rattling 20 Dec 2014 15:02 #56

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961



P.S. And it's a matter of common knowledge now, for
whom you are killing countless millions of innocent men,
women and their children at least since 1945.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe - sabre-rattling 20 Dec 2014 16:59 #57

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
PFIZIPFEI wrote:



P.S. And it's a matter of common knowledge now, for
whom you are killing countless millions of innocent men,
women and their children at least since 1945.


So just a one front war ? :roll: Its not a computer game PFIZ ffs :facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe - sabre-rattling GETTING LOUDER BY THE DAY 30 Jan 2015 11:22 #58

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961




Alexander Dugin: Russia must invade Europe






It's still an offer, a peaceful threat:

"we must embed, annex Europe - to preserve the nations - like a third Roman Empire - Bycantine Empire -
Nietzsche thought, it would be much better if Russia embedded Europe - we could all concentrate on the
development of our own culture and own national identidy - Russia would deploy guardian troops to protect
and defend - we all would flourish as one singulare culture - Oswald Spengler and Arthur Moeller van
den Bruck
, who admired Dostoyevsky, had the same thoughts - speaking generally, the European elite
had thought about ceding Europe to Russia, a strong Russia, a conservative Russia, a safe Russia, a Russia
which is at the peak of its power - take a look at the European forces, they are practically not existent - and
we need not fight with weapons, let's fight with 'soft power' (?) - let's suggest to protect Europe from homo-
marriages, from femen and pussy riot, to protect Europe from itself, for the European consciousness is dis-
integrating nowadays - all with a sound mind understand that Europe is living on a razor-edge with (unintelligible)
descendants of Abchasian immigrants, who will destroy the identity of Europe - they must do something and
as you see they are meanwhile shooting at their own people, they started to wipe out themselves, because
they don't know what to do - let's tell them: under our protectorate you will be given cover - with you, femen and
pussy riot are rampaging in cathedrals, with us they get a smack in the mouth without further ado and are
transported to the dumping ground in a lorry, where they belong after all -
multiculturalism: we see Europe disappear right before our very eyes - ..."

(excerpts translated to 6:23, more later, if there is interest)


I would very much appreciate Oracles thoughts on this video!



Source: autarkes-rattelsdorf.blogspot.de/2015/01/alexander-dugin-russland-muss-europa.html

Related Reading:

THE CREATION OF THE WORLD WAR RELEVANT ANTIPOLE TO NATO - THE EURASIAN MOVEMENT

click zoom


THE EURASIAN IDEOLOGY – A ZIONIST CONSTRUCT

click zoom


DIY translate.google.com/

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe - sabre-rattling GETTING LOUDER BY THE DAY 30 Jan 2015 13:20 #59

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Are you advocating that Europe becomes part of Russia Pfizzziiiiiii? :iitm:

You want to live under Russian occupation then crack on, Im sure there are millions like you advocating this..NOT

How apt on this day, here is the fucking message from the UK, from our War time leader who kicked Adolfs ass ;)

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War in Europe - sabre-rattling GETTING LOUDER BY THE DAY 21 Mar 2015 16:47 #60

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Are you advocating that Europe becomes part of Russia Pfizzziiiiiii? :iitm:

You want to live under Russian occupation then crack on, Im sure there are millions like you advocating this..NOT

How apt on this day, here is the fucking message from the UK, from our War time leader who kicked Adolfs ass ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uwCMf71nOA



In the meantime I worked on forming my opinion and it became more clear and stable, especially after I read all of Oracle's highly qualified and very enlightening comments there

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65384-so-where-is-putin.html

I do think living under Russian occupation these days might probably be the lesser of two evils.




More TZ threads on 'your War time leader':

- Winston Churchill 'wanted to use most devastating chemical weapon ever devised' on Russian Bolsheviks at the end of WWI

- Freemasonry, Bolshevism and Dirty Little Secrets You Weren’t Supposed to Know: The Stalin-Churchill Pact

- WINSTON CHURCHILL A TRUE LEADER
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Ukip won the argument on Europe and in Europe6.68Thursday, 12 December 2013
The War On Europe (Free Europe)6.18Saturday, 18 November 2017
Why They Need War In Europe4.97Friday, 15 April 2016
Europe needs a revolution4.91Wednesday, 15 June 2016
Europe in 2029...4.91Monday, 04 July 2016
Europe Finally Waking Up!4.86Friday, 16 October 2015
"World War is coming to Europe"4.86Friday, 01 August 2014
Europe poised to censor EVERYTHING4.86Wednesday, 12 September 2018
Europe's Jewish Exodus4.86Monday, 25 March 2019
Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond?4.86Friday, 05 April 2019
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.