Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: War in Europe

The Chicago Council on Global Affairs - George Friedman - MACKINDER HEARTLAND THEORY 22 Mar 2015 21:38 #61

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The Chicago Council on Global Affairs

George Friedman - MACKINDER HEARTLAND

Video description:

The Chicago Council on Global Affairs and Stratfor founder and CEO George Friedman present a discussion on the emerging crisis in Europe.

Europe has inherent flashpoints smoldering beneath the surface which are destined to erupt again, including half a dozen locations, borderlands, and cultural dynamics that have the potential to upend Europe as we know it, says Friedman. He identifies the flashpoints and discusses how can we prepare.

short version - must watch

ENGLISH with GERMAN subs

4 February 2015 - right from the horse's mouth

Friedman’s childhood was shaped directly by international conflict. He was born in Hungary to Jewish parents who survived the Holocaust.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Friedman -> www.dict.cc/?s=Friede

Strategic Forecasting, Inc. — known as Stratfor — is an American publisher and global intelligence company founded in 1996 in Austin, Texas, by George Friedman, who is the company's chairman. Shea Morenz is president and chief executive officer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratfor

Reference:

nsu-leaks.freeforums.net/post/15754/thread "Mackinder Herzland"
heerlagerderheiligen.wordpress.com/2015/03/16/stratfor-chef-friedmann-uber-geopolitik-der-vsa/
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2015 21:41 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Chicago Council on Global Affairs - George Friedman - MACKINDER HEARTLAND THEORY - geopolitics and geostrategy 23 Mar 2015 17:00 #62

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Geopolitics and Geostrategy

Did you watch at least the short Friedman video?

1:44

1:50

In short Friedman says:

Who rules Eastern Europe commands the Heartland
Who rules the Heartland commands the World Island
Who rules the World Island commands the World

Halford Mackinder, Democratic Ideals and Reality, p. 106

Sir Halford John Mackinder PC (15 February 1861 – 6 March 1947) was an English geographer, academic, the first Principal of University Extension College, Reading (which became the University of Reading) and Director of the London School of Economics, who is regarded as one of the founding fathers of both geopolitics and geostrategy.

Text in yellow: The USA are building up a belt of anti-Russian states,
to cut Germany and Russia off of each other / to weaken, respectively.

www.neopresse.com/politik/stratfor-direktor-friedman-us-hauptziel-seit-einem-jahrhundert-ist-ein-deutsch-russisches-buendnis-zu-verhindern/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland-Theorie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Geographical_Pivot_of_History
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
Heartland - Scorched Earth Policy vimeo.com/30371175

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2015 20:43 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Chicago Council on Global Affairs - George Friedman - MACKINDER HEARTLAND THEORY 23 Mar 2015 20:00 #63

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The situation is very simple. On 14 April 1945 the Occupation Statute of the Soviet Union for Poland and Belarus began and it will end on 15 April 2015, and war is urgently needed to prevent emergence of legal capacity of the German Empire with the Deutsche Mark as its currency, when the Occupation Statute expires due to lack of extension, because ONLY the no longer existent Soviet Union is authorised to prolong the "occupation contract".

What do you think about this quote and the full article, Oracle?

www.mzw-widerstand.de/blog/MZWTV/am_15042015_luft_das_besatzungsstatut_aus-527360.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Chicago Council on Global Affairs - George Friedman - MACKINDER HEARTLAND THEORY 23 Mar 2015 23:12 #64

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Czech people were told not to throw tomatoes and eggs at a US military convoy rumbling through Eastern Europe, the local media said, citing the laws of the land. Those in love with egg & tomato hurling may get up to three years if convicted.

“Should anyone emerge with the intent to attack the convoy, with [items] such as tomatoes or eggs, it would qualify as disorderly conduct according to Czech legislation (up to 2 years without parole, in recidivist cases up to 3 years) or damage to property (sentences in the range of 6 months to 3 years).”

Videos and article: rt.com/news/243221-czech-us-convoy-tomatoes-warnings/

Note the MAPS! (especially the non-European TZ members)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

The Chicago Council on Global Affairs - George Friedman - MACKINDER HEARTLAND THEORY 24 Mar 2015 01:00 #65

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
The situation is very simple. On 14 April 1945 the Occupation Statute of the Soviet Union for Poland and Belarus began and it will end on 15 April 2015, and war is urgently needed to prevent emergence of legal capacity of the German Empire with the Deutsche Mark as its currency, when the Occupation Statute expires due to lack of extension, because ONLY the no longer existent Soviet Union is authorised to prolong the "occupation contract".

What do you think about this quote and the full article, Oracle?

www.mzw-widerstand.de/blog/MZWTV/am_15042015_luft_das_besatzungsstatut_aus-527360.html

Well, I personally find this to be the very real background to Ukraine, whatever the meaningless date, apart from obvious Sevastopol-Tartus shipping line, pipelinistan.
Despite negative noises from the US, Switzerland and Luxembourg have become the latest European nations to apply to join the Beijing-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), the Chinese Finance Ministry announced.

Earlier in March, the EU’s leading economies – the UK, France and Germany –announced plans to participate in the new international financial institution.

China's Finance Ministry released a statement on Friday saying it welcomes the Swiss decision to apply.

Switzerland is to become the bank’s founding member later this month if other nation members involved approve its candidacy.

The ministry released a separate statement on March 20, saying Luxembourg also wants to join the China-led project.
rt.com/business/242897-switzerland-luxembourg-aiib-china/

As you know, all laws of the Reich apply., it is why the Americans desperately expand NATO with EU.
By that I mean BGB, HGB, StGB, plus constitution of 1871. No more. In my view, the German peoples would have to decide on a new common contract, ie constitution in a free decision. I have never accepted the Basic law, I was never asked, and 1871 was last one the German peoples made.
The Russians are one partner of a peace treaty, and they would be the ones, who returned our foreign administered territory, despite NATO also occupying Poland. They are legal successor of the SU, with all responsibilities and rights.
Its always been a battle between legal systems and philosophies too.
Remember, all deals the FRG signed with EU etc are not valid, void, because it is an usurper entity claiming to be "Germany" on the international stage. The FRG wants to dissolve in EU, but FRG is already legally dead, the Reich still exists but is still not organized by us.
I favour a regionalized organization, natural person default, but populations must be aware and informed that this is the mask with the capacity to interact with eg BGB, or HGB. Judicial persons should probably go to the dustbin.
So eg let Bavaria, Tyrol, Holstein, whatever have as many currencies as needed on regional level, and a Reichsmark for foreign trade.

The secret to get get out is to simply say "no! I reject your ToS(AGB)" Or, "I chancel the contract", because everything is a firm, so trade law applies you can of course reject. Its much easier for us in German to express that, because FRG is no state, pretends to be one, but only has trade laws since 2007.
its like saying to a hover salesman at the door, that you won't buy his shiny hover. Or you won't buy the Propaganda(Beitragsservice), and you simply reject the offer, kindly.

;)
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2015 01:35 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

War in Europe 24 Mar 2015 12:51 #66

• Oracle
5. Paris Agreements23
O
CTOBER
1954I. Four Power Conference
– Paris, 23 October 1954

The United States of America, the
United Kingdom of Great Britain and
Northern Ireland, the French Republi
c and the Federal Republic of Germany
agree as follows:
1. Protocol on the Termination of the Occupation Regime in the Federal
Republic of Germany
2. Annexes I to V Attached to the Protocol on the Termination of the
Occupation Regime in the Federal Republic of Germany

1. The present Convention shall expire with the conclusion of a German
peace settlement or if at an earlier ti
me the Signatory Stat
es agree that the
development of the international situation justifies new arrangements,
2. The Signatory States will review the
terms of the present Convention at the
same time and subject to the same condit
ions as provided for in Article 10 of
the Convention on Relations between the Three Powers and the Federal
Republic of Germany.
www.fransamaltingvongeusau.com/documents/dl2/h2/2.2.5.pdf
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2015 13:17 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

The Chicago Council on Global Affairs - George Friedman - MACKINDER HEARTLAND THEORY 26 Mar 2015 08:19 #67

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Oracle wrote:

Well, I personally find this to be the very real background to Ukraine, whatever the meaningless date, apart from obvious Sevastopol-Tartus shipping line, pipelinistan.
Despite negative noises from the US, Switzerland and Luxembourg have become the latest European nations to apply to join the Beijing-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), the Chinese Finance Ministry announced.

Earlier in March, the EU’s leading economies – the UK, France and Germany –announced plans to participate in the new international financial institution.

China's Finance Ministry released a statement on Friday saying it welcomes the Swiss decision to apply.

Switzerland is to become the bank’s founding member later this month if other nation members involved approve its candidacy.

The ministry released a separate statement on March 20, saying Luxembourg also wants to join the China-led project.
rt.com/business/242897-switzerland-luxembourg-aiib-china/

As you know, all laws of the Reich apply., it is why the Americans desperately expand NATO with EU.
By that I mean BGB, HGB, StGB, plus constitution of 1871. No more. In my view, the German peoples would have to decide on a new common contract, ie constitution in a free decision. I have never accepted the Basic law, I was never asked, and 1871 was last one the German peoples made.
The Russians are one partner of a peace treaty, and they would be the ones, who returned our foreign administered territory, despite NATO also occupying Poland. They are legal successor of the SU, with all responsibilities and rights.
Its always been a battle between legal systems and philosophies too.
Remember, all deals the FRG signed with EU etc are not valid, void, because it is an usurper entity claiming to be "Germany" on the international stage. The FRG wants to dissolve in EU, but FRG is already legally dead, the Reich still exists but is still not organized by us.
I favour a regionalized organization, natural person default, but populations must be aware and informed that this is the mask with the capacity to interact with eg BGB, or HGB. Judicial persons should probably go to the dustbin.
So eg let Bavaria, Tyrol, Holstein, whatever have as many currencies as needed on regional level, and a Reichsmark for foreign trade.

The secret to get get out is to simply say "no! I reject your ToS(AGB)" Or, "I chancel the contract", because everything is a firm, so trade law applies you can of course reject. Its much easier for us in German to express that, because FRG is no state, pretends to be one, but only has trade laws since 2007.
its like saying to a hover salesman at the door, that you won't buy his shiny hover. Or you won't buy the Propaganda(Beitragsservice), and you simply reject the offer, kindly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ZFfJg0uIE

;)

Thank you very much for your extensive response, Oracle.

Don't you think the 1871 constitution is still legally binding?
It's good enough for the beginning, so why have a new one right away?
Let's take one thing at a time, especially because the majority of Germans is still completely unaware of the real situation and thus
unable to decide upon anything before being disabused from the livelong misconceptions,
although more and more humans are waking up every day from their FRG nightmare induced by the vicious occupying powers.

Article 146

[Duration of the Basic Law]

This Basic Law, which since the achievement of the unity and freedom of Germany applies to the entire German people, shall cease to apply on the day on which a constitution freely adopted by the German people takes effect.

www.gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_gg/englisch_gg.html#p0854

I am sure you know it already. It's a trap! Let alone the lies about unity and freedom.
It's a very tempting offer to get our consent to being enslaved.
Otherwise the allies/USRAEL would not have added this paragraph to their Basic Law for the Germans.
Only AFTER the downfall of the current criminal system and AFTER reestablishing law and order, when the
occupiers are gone and we will effectively be free humans again, we may start to think about a new constitution.
I guess that's also what you are saying?

5. Paris Agreements 23 OCTOBER 1954I.
Four Power Conference
– Paris, 23 October 1954

Northern Ireland, the French Republic
and the Federal Republic of Germany

agree as follows:

Aren't all of the involved parties companies?
How can companies make agreements on real, legally existing states, like the German Reich?

Same question with natural humans.
Why should I feel the need to "cancel a contract" which I never made?
Which was ILLEGALLY made between highly criminal entities to deceive and enslave good-natured and child-like humankind!
I don't have to cancel the contract the slave masters made without my consent. It is null and void.
By "waking up", by becoming conscious of the evil fraud I am free already and in reality.
I don't have to get engaged with the fraudsters on their level, which would mean to accept their rules again.

Of course we still do have to submit to their very real violent pressure, as long as their system is working or at least
appears to be working, in fact it already collapsed, but they are doing everything, including using blisteringly fast increasing physical violence, to keep the fake IMPRESSION of a still working system going.
The only question is, how long will they be able to keep this impression up and this is why they urgently need war.

Do you think 15 April (or earlier/later) will bring war?
Given that USRAEL has been setting up massively on German soil.
Conventional tanks and troops don't worry me as much as the uncountable nuclear warheads.

This video urgently needs English subs, although the shown clips, the visual informations are surely understandable anyway,
please note especially the last part:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Mar 2015 13:49 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Chicago Council on Global Affairs - George Friedman - MACKINDER HEARTLAND THEORY 26 Mar 2015 19:14 #68

• Oracle
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Don't you think the 1871 constitution is still legally binding?

Sure, look at the introduction dates of BGB, HGB, StGB.
We need to restore, reorganize the federal states, institutions, etc...
But 1871 can only be a bases of a modern continuation.
I would definitely like to see monetary issues added.

146 is in its amended version post 1990 a trap. Chance missed, thats lost.
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
5. Paris Agreements 23 OCTOBER 1954I.
Four Power Conference
– Paris, 23 October 1954

Northern Ireland, the French Republic
and the Federal Republic of Germany

agree as follows:

Aren't all of the involved parties companies?
How can companies make agreements on real, legally existing states, like the German Reich?

These companies have big guns and grew out of control. I don't know much about France, but I'd expect bad news in this regard.
England has a 900 year of questionable tradition with that.
Its why eg OwiG applies on ships or air planes where the company flag flies. Admiralty law.
Same question with natural humans.
Why should I feel the need to "cancel a contract" which I never made?
Which was ILLEGALLY made between highly criminal entities to deceive and enslave good-natured and child-like humankind!
I don't have to cancel the contract the slave masters made without my consent. It is null and void.
By "waking up", by becoming conscious of the evil fraud I am free already and in reality.
I don't have to get engaged with the fraudsters on their level, which would mean to accept their rules again.

I don't have a final answer to the entire issue of "deutsch".

on the one hand they legally keep us from their pov "nazi", so to justify ongoing state of war and occupation to absorb us into the trade federation. On the other hand, a common law would be good goal probably.
The Reich consists of sovereign states.

Where the law is subject to some other authority and has none of its own, the collapse of the state, in my view, is not far off; but if law is the master of the government and the government is its slave, then the situation is full of promise and men enjoy all the blessings that the gods shower on a state.

--Plato
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 26 Mar 2015 19:47 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

War in Europe and why the Americans are so much detested 02 Apr 2015 20:36 #69

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

War in Europe and why the Americans are so much detested

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

"AMI GO HOME !!!"

Why the Americans are so much disliked ...

NOT only by Germans !

=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63907-has-america-ceased-to-exist.html?start=60#158939

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Czech people were told not to throw tomatoes and eggs at a US military convoy rumbling through Eastern Europe, the local media said, citing the laws of the land. Those in love with egg & tomato hurling may get up to three years if convicted.

“Should anyone emerge with the intent to attack the convoy, with [items] such as tomatoes or eggs, it would qualify as disorderly conduct according to Czech legislation (up to 2 years without parole, in recidivist cases up to 3 years) or damage to property (sentences in the range of 6 months to 3 years).”

Videos and article: rt.com/news/243221-czech-us-convoy-tomatoes-warnings/

Note the MAPS! (especially the non-European TZ members)
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61829-war-in-europe.html?start=60#158320

Lying down across the road,, Ami go home ", arrests.

Professor Krejci suspects storm around US convoys. And also because ...

How do you assess the fact that the US military will send an armored convoy that will go through the Baltic States, Poland and the Czech Republic to Germany? And what do you expect from the Czech public? What reactions can count on?

Above all, do not understand the selected direction of the convoy. If I were mischievous, I would say that graceful ride from Estonia to Germany can be seen as a training retreat. Several hundred armored vehicles of course Russia fright, but the Czech company to significantly exacerbate. The question is why the Americans came to the conclusion that something needs to Czech Republic. This suggests that it is necessary sometimes to show who is boss in the region. But I guess it will be more difficult. A large part of the post-socialist elites in Eastern Europe, especially in the Baltics and Poland, dramatically voicing their fears about Russia. This draws attention to himself, makes an important outpost of democracy and the West. And it gives our existence meaning. Czech political elite that makes only a small portion. On the other hand, there does not appear but nobody would say: Please, do not do it. Czech lands do not like the imperial troops. Every time this occurs, it is a big problem with that.

=> READ MORE

Read more on TZ => truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65426-more-german-protests-us-military-go-home.html#159704

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

War in Europe and why the Americans are so much detested 02 Apr 2015 21:28 #70

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Once your hated Americans get their guns taken from them then the worldwide extermination of whitey can REALLY begin
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

War in Europe and why the Americans are so much detested 02 Apr 2015 21:37 #71

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:
Once your hated Americans get their guns taken from them then the worldwide extermination of whitey can REALLY begin

I hate nobody and this of course includes our American brothers and sisters!
Especially those with warm hearts, fully functioning brains and souls,
who can still feel their European family ties.

I detest braindead, heartless mercenaries of the evil anti-human powers, who sold their souls,
no matter what passports they carry or what colour their skin is.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
- did they deserve it ? Did ANY country deserve it ? It's easy to point the finger at the people who have become the victims just like everywhere else -

Absurd questions and defeatist statement fully contradicting Kaminski's article, claiming that the Amercians trance-formed from perpetrators to victims, which, imho, is only half of the truth, at the best.

NO human, no nation, no people "deserves" this satanical system!

Read more on this subject: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63907-has-america-ceased-to-exist.html?start=60#159007

The Americans are the only ones who would be able to perform "self-exorcism", because they still have the weapons and are not occupied but "only" infiltrated.

They are the ones who STILL to this day are waging war as mercenaries of the evil all over the world against innocent humans killing millions and millions of our brothers and sisters on behalf of we all know who.

Re-reading of Kaminski's article is to be highly recommended.

Read more on this thread: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63907-has-america-ceased-to-exist.html?start=60#159007

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Apr 2015 22:35 by PFIZIPFEI. Reason: english orthography and contents

Wesley Clark NATO Commander Europe - COUP D'ETAT 09 Apr 2015 07:56 #72

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
must watch

Wesley Clark:

"These people took control of the policy in the United States"

And those people are ruthless megalomaniac psychopaths,
that's why I started this thread in the first place.

Article => fatalistnsuleaks.wordpress.com/2015/04/09/wenn-der-nato-oberbefehlshaber-von-staatsstreich-in-den-usa-spricht/
TRANSLATION

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

KISSINGER BRZEZINSKI 16 Apr 2015 10:09 #73

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

"There are also others which are considered “cleft countries”
because they contain very large groups of people identifying
with separate civilizations. Examples include India (“cleft”
between its Hindu majority and large Muslim minority), Ukraine
(“cleft” between its Eastern Rite Catholic-dominated western
section and its Orthodox-dominated east)"

Source and full article => fatalistnsuleaks.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/breaking-the-link-die-deutsche-frage-als-motiv-2er-weltkriege-teil-4/

<<< I'ts a crying shame and an Armutszeugnis how members from all over the world react to this thread or rather seem to ignore it .... Total indifference to everything European? EGOCENTRISM? Believing War in Europe won't affect them? Pathetic illusionary invulnerability? Apathy ...

:dunno: :cool:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

OXI & Rodin & War in Europe 18 Jul 2015 21:15 #74

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The haters can't stop hating

An Empire Strikes Back: Germany and the Greek Crisis

By George Friedman (German: PEACE MAN)

READ MORE & WAKE TF UP =>
www.stratfor.com/weekly/empire-strikes-back-germany-and-greek-crisis

=> "World War is coming to Europe" rodin style
=> GREEK CRISIS

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

War in Europe 19 Jul 2015 11:22 #75

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Anyway as long people keeping there so called Governments & keeping voting for them nothing will ever change.

No matter how much people bringing up the problems.

It either requires physical action which will be a killer ........... or absolutely no more action of anything to stop all this madness & there psychopaths which are voted into power!

All talks & talking only; will do absolutely nothing & is the prime tool which was used to get the entire World into this stage in the first place.

So I say stop everything to the absolute max in unity & for as long it takes ...... no unity no nothing >>> Full Stop & count on it!

Just two images alone speaking a billion words >>>>
and all political & none political talks are a waist of time & efforts.
Kick your own family & so called friends up the ass if they don't understand reality!

The reality story line was written in stone & was the true fall of Man!
Since that day, there appeared the principle of verbal expression, which reached the gods and the angels and mankind. And what came into being as a result of verbal expression, the gods and the angels>>
and mankind finished. :yup:
Now as for the ruler Yaltabaoth, he is ignorant of the force of Pistis(Wise Wisdom): he did not see her face, rather he saw in the water the likeness that spoke with him. And because of that voice(big lying mouth), he called himself 'Yaldabaoth'(Ignorants). But 'Ariael' is what the perfect call him, for he was like a lion.
Now when he had come to have authority over matter, (Pistis Sophia)(Faith knowledge & Wisdom) withdrew up to her light.(Silence)

16. The Savior said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.
For there will be five in a house: there'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone."
10. The Savior said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes.

48. The Savior said, "If two make peace with each other in a single house, they will say to the mountain, 'Move from here!' and it will move.""

There are only two true ways you can fight any War ........
through physical actions which is a killer & always bloody; or no action at all which means total silence & permanent rest.

Make your choices!!
You may all think this is all just sh@t ..... but you all don't understand how much knowledge & wisdom our Forefathers had already then!

Yes Ignorance is the source of all evil & always was so since his beginning!
Don't fight fire with fire >> fight fire with water.........

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2015 12:00 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Commonwealth Club of California 2007 Wesley Clark 17 Aug 2015 08:23 #76

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Video of comment #72 (channel deleted)

Commonwealth Club of California 2007 Wesley Clark:

"These people took control of the policy in the United States"

Video description:

Complete video at: library.fora.tv/2007/10/03/Wesley_Clark_A_Time_to_Lead

Retired four-star general and former Democratic Presidential candidate Wesley Clark criticizes the course of U.S. foreign policy in the wake of September 11, 2001.

Wesley Clark discusses "A Time to Lead."

Wesley Clark sought the presidency during the 2004 elections, seeking to bring a less hawkish perspective to the White House. After the campaign, Clark did not end his crusade for what he sees as a better America, one that supports his vision of a responsible foreign policy. He believes that hard work, leadership and determination will ultimately turn the country around. - The Commonwealth Club

Wesley Clark is a retired four-star general of the United States Army. Clark was valedictorian of his class at West Point, was awarded a Rhodes Scholarship to the University of Oxford where he earned a master's degree in economics, and later graduated from the Command and General Staff College with a master's degree in military science. He spent 34 years in the Army and the Department of Defense, receiving many military decorations, several honorary knighthoods, and a Presidential Medal of Freedom.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2015 08:27 by PFIZIPFEI.

From The Grand Chessboard To “Rebuilding America´s Defensives” - geopolitics 19 Aug 2015 10:13 #77

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Insider: The United States pay the traffickers to Europe! - Weapons of Mass Migration - GEOPOLITICS 05 Sep 2015 08:37 #78

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Insider: The United States pay the traffickers to Europe!

An incredible accusation comes now from the ranks of Austrian intelligence: According to information of an employee of the "Austrian Defence Office" * to present findings about the fact that US organizations pay the smugglers, who bring daily thousands of refugees to Europe.

"Tractor demand exorbitant sums to bring refugees to Europe illegally. The conditions are often very poor, still does a transport current 7000 to 14,000 euros, according to region and tractors organization differently. "For police districts, which have daily to do with asylum seekers (alone in Erstaufnahmelager Traiskirchen are more than 100 officers in daily use) are Tug costs and states long been known. Even the suspicion that the United States in terms of geostrategic strategy fingers have with the game is voiced repeatedly. Few experts are willing to allow reliable information leaked, no one wants his full name to the public.

"There are insights that organizations from the US have created a co-financing model and contribute substantial amounts of tractor costs. Not every refugee from North Africa has 11,000 euros in cash. Nobody asks where the money comes from? "There prevails a strict news blackout on appropriate contexts. "Even the HNAA (Note .: Army News Agency) has received no information or may not pass it. It must to the public. There are the same arsonist at work that have plunged Ukraine into chaos a year ago. "

= = = = = = =

Editor's note www.info-direkt.at:
We ask journalists, police and intelligence officials in the investigation of the allegations expressed herein actively participate. Please take under This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. contact us if you can pass on reliable information in this regard. The current situation is highly dangerous and educational work can prevent further escalation of the crisis.

* The defense ministry is the news service of the Austrian Armed Forces and subordinate to the Federal Ministry of Defence of Minister Gerald Klug.

Source: www.info-direkt.at/insider-die-usa-bezahlen-die-schlepper-nach-europa/

gogol Translation

Sorry, don't have time to revise.

Reference on TZ:

- „I want to go to Germany. Please, Angela!“ - Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism
- MUNICH - central station - What to do with Germany?
- 2015 - Year of Coudenhove-Kalergi's Dream Come True ?

"Better than the Truth: Extra-Factual Sources of Threat Conception and Proliferation "

Table of Contents

Front Matter (pp. i-vi)
Table of Contents (pp. vii-viii)
Acknowledgments (pp. ix-xiv)

Introduction (pp. 1-11)

On October 11, 2004, the foreign ministers of the European Union met and agreed to lift all remaining sanctions on one-time international pariah state, Libya. This broad array of sanctions, which included a comprehensive arms embargo, had been in place since the 1980s following several high-profile Libyan-sponsored terrorist attacks within Western Europe. What catalyzed this dramatic shift in EU policy? Although relations between Libya and the European Union had been improving for some time, it was neither the Libyan decision to disband its weapons of mass destruction program nor its public repudiation of terrorism nor even its acceptance of responsibility...

1 Understanding the Coercive Power of Mass Migrations (pp. 12-74)

Coercion is generally understood to refer to the practice of inducing or preventing changes in political behavior through the use of threats, intimidation, or some other form of pressure—most commonly, military force. This book focuses on a very particular nonmilitary method of applying coercive pressure—the use of migration and refugee crises as instruments of persuasion. Conventional wisdom suggests this kind of coercion is rare at best.¹ Traditional international relations theory avers that it should rarely succeed. In fact, given the asymmetry in capabilities that tends to exist between would-be coercers and their generally more powerful targets, it should...

2 The 1994 Cuban Balseros Crisis and Its Historical Antecedents (pp. 75-130)

In August 1994, in the wake of some of the worst civil unrest Cuba had witnessed in decades, President Fidel Castro reversed his long-standing policy of arresting anyone who tried to escape the island by sea. Castro laid the blame for Cubaʹs domestic turmoil on the United States, claiming the riots were caused by rumors of a U.S.-sponsored boatlift to Miami. Castro then demanded that ʺeither the US take serious measures to guard their coasts, or we will stop putting obstacles in the way of people who want to leave the country, and we will stop putting obstacles in the...

3 “Now the Refugees Are the War”: NATO and the Kosovo Conflict (pp. 131-179)

On March 24, 1999, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) commenced the first military campaign in its fifty-year history—a bombing war over the tiny Yugoslav province of Kosovo.¹ Although NATO had been conceived as a defensive alliance, its first mission turned out to be an offensive one whose stated objectives were three: ʺto demonstrate the seriousness of NATOʹs purpose so that the Serbian leaders understand the imperative of reversing course,ʺ ʺto deter an even bloodier offensive against innocent civilians in Kosovo,ʺ and ʺif necessary to seriously damage the Serbian military’s capacity to harm the people of Kosovo.ʺ² It was...

4 An Invasion to Stop the Invasion: The United States and the Haitian Boatpeople Crises (pp. 180-226)

Even before being sworn in for his first term as U.S. president—and leader of the worldʹs sole remaining superpower—William Jefferson Clinton made the first foreign policy decision of his administration. Remarkably, perhaps, Clintonʹs initial foreign policy decision was not about the future of Russian nuclear weapons, the Iraqi no-fly zone, or even the future of the NATO alliance. Instead, it was a decision about how to deal with would-be asylum seekers from the tiny island nation of Haiti.¹

Responding to the George H. W. Bush administrationʹs treatment of those fleeing the repressive rule of the junta that had...

5 North Korean Migrants, Nongovernmental Organizations, and Nuclear Weapons (pp. 227-261)

The 1990s were a tough decade for the North Koreans. In 1991, they lost their superpower patron with the fall of the Soviet Union, and in 1994, they lost their patron saint with the death of the Great Leader Kim Il Sung, who had ruled North Korea since its founding shortly after World War II. For not wholly unrelated reasons, the 1990s were also marked by a series of devastating famines, which resulted in the deaths of between several hundred thousand and several million North Koreans¹ and the flight of several hundred thousand more across the Tumen River and into...

6 Conclusions and Policy Implications (pp. 262-284)

After the 1999 Kosovo conflict, it was widely argued that a new and different armament—the refugee as weapon—had entered the arsenals of the world. One scholar even went so far as to declare, ʺthe nature of war [itself] has changed; now the refugees are the war.ʺ¹ As I have demonstrated, however, the instrumental exploitation of engineered cross-border migrations is neither a new nor a particularly unusual phenomenon. Rather, such exploitation has a long and influential history that includes both war and peacetime use. Indeed, in this book I have identified at least fifty-six attempted cases of migration-driven coercion...

Appendix: Coding Cases of Coercive Engineered Migration (pp. 285-332)
Index (pp. 333-342)
www.jstor.org/stable/10.7591/j.ctt7v70q

Podcast:
www.rsc.ox.ac.uk/news/weapons-of-mass-migration-forced-displacement-coercion-and-foreign-policy-kelly-m-greenhill

In this seminar, Professor Greenhill examines an understudied, yet relatively common, bargaining tool and method of persuasion: namely, the use of migration and refugee crises as non-military instruments of state-level coercion. Who employs this unconventional weapon, how often it succeeds and fails, how and why this kind of coercion ever works, and how targets may combat this unorthodox brand of coercion will be explored. Contemporary cases, including Libya, Syria, North Korea, Cuba and Kosovo are discussed, as are the sometimes-devastating humanitarian implications of engineered migration crises. The talk is drawn in part from Professor Greenhill's book of the same name, which received the International Studies Association's Best Book of the Year Award.

About the speaker

Kelly M Greenhill is Associate Professor at Tufts University and Research Associate and Chair of the Conflict, Security and Public Policy Working Group at Harvard Kennedy School of Government's Belfer Center (BCSIA). Shel also serves as Associate Editor of the journal Security Studies. Much of her research focuses on the use of military force and what are frequently called 'new security challenges', including civil wars; the use of forced migration as a weapon; military intervention and (counter-) insurgency; foreign and defence policy; and international crime as a challenge to domestic governance.

She is author of Weapons of Mass Migration: Forced Displacement, Coercion and Foreign Policy (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs), co-author and co-editor of Sex, Drugs and Body Counts: The Politics of Numbers in Global Crime and Conflict (Cornell) and The Use of Force, 8th edition. Her research has also appeared in a variety of other venues, including in the journals International Security, Security Studies, Civil Wars, and International Migration, in media outlets such as the New York Times, the International Herald Tribune, and the British Broadcasting Company, and in briefs prepared for the U.S. Supreme Court and other organs of the U.S. government. She is currently completing a new monograph, a cross-national study that explores why, when and under what conditions contested sources of political information–such as rumours, conspiracy theories and myths–materially influence the development and conduct of states’ foreign and defence policy.

Outside of academia, Professor Greenhill has served as a consultant to the US government as well as to the Ford Foundation, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and the World Bank.

Contact: belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/experts/803/kelly_m_greenhill.html

STRATEGIC INSIGHTS

Weapons of Mass Migration: Forced Displacement as an Instrument of Coercion

PDF: calhoun.nps.edu/bitstream/handle/10945/11515/SI_V9_I1_2010_Greenhill_116.pdf?sequence=1

Reference on TZ:

=>Yugoslav Wars

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

Insider: The United States pay the traffickers to Europe! - Weapons of Mass Migration - GEOPOLITICS 18 Sep 2015 18:50 #79

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
WAR IN EUROPE - STRATEGIC INSIGHTS -

Weapons of Mass Migration: Forced Displacement as an Instrument of Coercion.

Every war is waged with a strategy. The most effectual war strategy is to manipulate an enemy unknowingly so that he will destroy himself step-by-step and even, where possible, have dug his own grave.

Ref.: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/61198-the-great-manmade-river-of-libya.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2015 16:21 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Insider: The United States pay the traffickers to Europe! - Weapons of Mass Migration - GEOPOLITICS 21 Sep 2015 22:04 #80

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Sorry, that nobody wanted to translate this for the English speaking world yet,
but I can understand why ......

MAXIMUM IMPACT

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare