Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 24 Apr 2013 19:54 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Unbanned
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20434
  • Likes received: 7943


Barbara Lerner Spectre (born 1942) is a Zionist, the founding director of Paideia, The European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden, a non-denominational academic institute established in 2001.
Read more: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre
barbara-spectre.brandyourself.com/





"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."



"Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe’s feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nikolaus_von_Coudenhove-Kalerg


Everything got turned upside down multiple times.
What is right - what is wrong?

ENGLISH with German subs

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2013 09:19 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, stolz, Seaic, Macdon, Roastie

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 24 Apr 2013 20:33 #2

  • Maoist # 14
  • Guest
  • Maoist # 14's Avatar
How should we view Culture?

Our interpersonal relationships are at the core of our culture. Our culture is truly vital, but issues of race and ethnicity are a sidetrack that lead us to deviate from more pressing class issues.
Our culture must be open, dynamic and free from stifling restraints that artificially restrain its development.

Letting a hundred flowers blossom and a hundred schools of thought contend is the policy for promoting the progress of the arts and the sciences and a flourishing socialist culture in our land. Different forms and styles in art should develop freely and different schools in science should contend freely. We think that it is harmful to the growth of art and science if administrative measures are used to impose one particular style of art or school of thought and to ban another. Questions of right and wrong in the arts and sciences should be settled through free discussion in artistic and scientific circles and through practical work in these fields. They should not be settled in summary fashion.” [On the Correct Handling of Contradictions Among the People (February 27, 1957), 1st pocket ed., pp. 49-50.]

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 24 Apr 2013 20:48 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Unbanned
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20434
  • Likes received: 7943
Han chauvinism (Chinese: s 汉沙文主义, t 漢沙文主義, p Hàn shāwénzhǔyì) is a term coined by Mao Zedong in 1956 to criticize ethnocentrism among the majority Han people of China. In his speech, titled Ten Major Relations, Mao stated that "on the relationship between the Han nationality and the minority nationalities.... we put the emphasis on opposing Han chauvinism."[1] This anti-chauvinistic idea is part of the People's Republic of China's zhonghua minzu conception of China as a multi-ethnic nation, both historically and in the present, which includes not only the Han but also 56 ethnic minorities. This is expressed in the constitution of the People's Republic of China, which states that China is a "unitary [multiethnic] state created jointly by the people of all its nationalities" and that "it is necessary to combat big [ethnic group] chauvinism, mainly Han chauvinism, and to combat local [ethnic] national[ist] chauvinism."[2]

The PRC's notions of Han chauvinism and China as a multicultural state have been subject to criticism. One critical view is that the Han Chinese "are less homogeneous than official policy recognizes."[2] Zhonghua minzu has been criticized as an invention of the 20th century, and was only adopted by the Communist Party to criticize the failures of the rival Kuomintang, which officially promoted zhonghua minzu as part of its nationalist ideology, but was unable to implement successful reforms that benefited minorities.[3]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_chauvinism


Ethnic issues in China are complex and arise from the influences of Chinese history, Chinese nationalism, and many other factors. Ethnic issues have driven multiple Chinese historical movements, including Red Turban Rebellion — which targeted Mongol leaderships of the Yuan Dynasty — as well as in the Xinhai Revolution which overthrew the Manchus, Qing Dynasty. An ethnic dynamic is sometimes seen in modern unrest, such as the July 2009 Ürümqi riots.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_issues_in_China


The Nanjing Anti-African protests were mass demonstrations and riots against African students in Nanjing, China, which lasted from December 1988, to the following January.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests


After the victory of the Chinese Communist Party in the Chinese Civil War in 1949, the People's Republic of China was proclaimed under Mao Zedong. China had at first recognized the Jewish State of Israel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2%80%93Palestine_relations
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2013 21:00 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 14 May 2013 16:35 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Unbanned
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20434
  • Likes received: 7943
Continuation from here truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/61817-the-queen-of-david-and-her-masonic-court.html#67291
cantata wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:
a much ridiculed ex sports reporter.

:chuckle:


David Icke claims not to participate in the forum bearing his name, but in my opinion he does...

He'd be a fool to allow that site to run in his name without keeping a close eye on it. (I know he is a fool, but I mean he'd be an even bigger, particular fool). It's not enough to allow racist, homophobic and all manner of unlawful postings and think that you can escape backlash with a feeble disclaimer. Whether or not the opinions represent him or what he thinks, he allows and can be shown to encourage sometimes criminal activity.

If he doesn't know what goes on there (and I, too, think he not only knows about it but CONTROLS it) then he needs to pull his finger out of his alien botty....

Would you please specify, Cantata?

I experienced exactly the opposite and especially don't like him and his forum because of too much mainstream propaganda and I detest watching users get banned there for speaking too much truth. :(
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 06 Apr 2014 21:21 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Unbanned
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20434
  • Likes received: 7943



A few years ago, the German banker and Socialist party senator Thilo Sarrazin caused a sensation in Germany with his book Deutschland Schafft Sich Ab [Germany is unmaking itself], in which he pointed out the catastrophic effects Muslim (mainly Turkish) immigration was having on Germany. He was hounded out of his job almost immediately, but the book went on to become a bestseller.

Now something similar is happening again. This time the truth-telling about Turks is coming from … another Turk. The Turk in question is Akif Pirinçci, who was born in Turkey but moved to Germany as a child. He is a successful novelist and his books have been translated into many languages and sold millions of copies.

The book is called “Deutschland von Sinnen” [Germany out of its senses]. It is part love poem to Germany and part strident denunciation of the Turks who have colonised it and yet despise it and the multicult Establishment that has facilitated their invasion.

Here is a quote from the book:

It is a scandal that the indigenous population is insulted as a mob of reactionaries, Nazis, yes even would-be murderers as soon as they want to have a say in which type of person gets to live in their own country with them and which doesn’t. Immigrants are not tourists. This is still Germany and not Circus Roncalli.

This book, too, has become a bestseller. It is number 1 on Amazon’s sales ranking. Yet many real-world German bookshops don’t even have it on display. It is suspected that political pressure has been applied to them to keep it out of sight.

The German Establishment has reacted to the book in predictable fashion, comparing it to Mein Kampf and calling the author a Nazi.





en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akif_Pirin%C3%A7ci
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 07 Apr 2014 14:14 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Unbanned
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20434
  • Likes received: 7943
"Lately Pirinçci has come under critique because of gloss he wrote for the libertarian political Web blog Die Achse des Guten of many considered racist, where he comes out saying that Arabs and Turks kill German men but only rape German women due to evolutionary reasons, something that was also reposted by the Scandinavian Islam critical paper Dispatch-International."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akif_Pirin%C3%A7ci#Biography


It's most interesting to watch the article change This page was last modified on 6 April 2014 at 22:01.
Up to now they still do not mention his latest Amazon No 1 bestseller.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2014 14:15 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 12 Apr 2014 22:47 #7

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Unbanned
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20434
  • Likes received: 7943

Quotes by Akif Pirincci:



«I am German with every fibre of my being.»

«Gender Mainstreaming is shit, invented by insane and idle lesbians, who are completely alimented by the state.»

«You are not allowed to smoke in a pub in this country, but you are allowed to abort a baby after you inhaled the smoke-free air during a night out and its sweet consequences. And the complete grotty leftist press is applauding.»


:bravo:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: stolz

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 12 Apr 2014 22:56 #8

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Quotes by Akif Pirincci:



«I am German with every fibre of my being.»

«Gender Mainstreaming is shit, invented by insane and idle lesbians, who are completely alimented by the state.»

«You are not allowed to smoke in a pub in this country, but you are allowed to abort a baby after you inhaled the smoke-free air during a night out and its sweet consequences. And the complete grotty leftist press is applauding.»


:bravo:

Given Pinicci is of Turkish immigrant origin, isn't he kinda representative of multiculturalism? :think:
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 21 Apr 2014 17:17 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Unbanned
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20434
  • Likes received: 7943

EXCERPT Chapter 1
(translated by google)




ENGLISH SUBS



Video description:

Akif Pirinçci is Censored - An Insight into Media Manipulation

The following video shows Pirinçci's truncated eight minute interview of 2 April 2014 which took place on Mittagsmagazin, a programme on Germany's "Second German Television" (ZDF), one of two large public broadcasters paid for by a special Tariff on the German people. The censorship began in the course of the interview itself as Akif Pirinçci explains:

The interview was supposed to last 15 minutes. Unfortunately only eight minutes came out of it. After the interview the moderator leaned toward me and said — (moderators have a receiver in their ear) — that she was ordered to sign off with the words: "squelch it, squelch it, squelch it", because I had just said a few unlovely things. They had received me in a very congenial manner, but I had not expected a large broadcaster would do such a thing. It was plain censorship. [Radio Interview Stimme Russlands (Voice of Russia)]

The video was even removed from the ZDF media library; but following complaints, the original 8 minute version was replaced with a censored one of just over four minutes. The German Internet portal blu-News reported that in the censored version, --- and the present author also viewed it for himself --- the introductory 'establishing shot' (which critiques the failure of Turkish Muslims to integrate even in the generation) was completely cut, as was the conspicuous moment when Pirinçci refers to "the child-sex party - the Greens" (der Kindersexpartei -- die Grünen). In the end, even the censored version was removed from the ZDF media library.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2014 17:44 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 Apr 2014 22:30 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Unbanned
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20434
  • Likes received: 7943
There's a constant fight on amazon.de about Akif's book between the common people ("nazis") who feel relieved that finally at least a Turk was allowed to publish their opionion straightforward, because it would never have found a publishing house daring to publish this vernacular manifesto or it would have been right away put on the index, if written by a German author, and the extreme gender-paedophile-left-green-marxists, who trie to outdo the 5 star reviews by writing 1 star reviews without having bought the book on amazon, not to speak of reading it.

www.amazon.de/Deutschland-von-Sinnen-Homosexuelle-Zuwanderer/dp/3944872045?ref_=pe_780061_41837241

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 26 Apr 2014 17:32 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Unbanned
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20434
  • Likes received: 7943
Editorial by KOPP ONLINE (publishing house)


Headline: "Akif Pirinçci: With the asshole you see better" (pun on the ZDF slogan "With the second you see better")





"Complete madhouse!"


The majority of Germans according to polls is behind Thilo Sarrazin. But because it's not politically correct, nobody dares to come out of the closet. Now the Turk Akif Pirinçci stood up and declared the Germans are all crazy. Compared to him Thilo Sarrazin is a toothless tiger.

Would you like to read a really politically incorrect book? One that speaks from the bottom of the hearts of the majority of people and not written by an alleged racist - then you should know "Germany out of her senses" (Deutschland von Sinnen). The author is a Turk who immigrated to Germany in 1969 and now desperately seeks the Germany of his childhood.

The ZDF has just interviewed him about his new book, because Pirinçci, like no other before, speaks out against the cult that was established around Islam, gays and gender ideology in Germany.

The editors of the ZDF ("With the Second you see better"), probably thought Pirinçci would behave politically correct in front of the camera. But far from it! This man did not say on ZDF television "With the Second you see better," but "with the asshole you see better." He described the Greens as "child sex party" and made ​​one caustic joke after the other - just like in his book . The ZDF was shocked and censored the live broadcast, it took down from the ZDF media library (now the censored version is up again). The uncensored complete video interview, however, can only be watched on YouTube: (see comment #9)

Pirinçci even wrote to the following open letter:


Dear friendEsses (which of course always reminds me of the collar of Esses) and friends

after you read this text, I ask you, as often as possible to share it or post on your pages. The story is not about me and it's me away to mak e me important or as to sell my book. That you have to believe me. No, it revolves around is now handled as in this once free country with freedom of speech. And how their future looks like.

As you know, today I was invited to the ZDF LUNCH MAGAZINE. I was received with warm hospitality and verköstigte me fabulous. The presenter Susanne Conrad I knew from before, because I was invited once before in the program about eight years ago. I can assure that this hyper-friendly woman, like I was the victim of the later past lubricate piece with very big heart. Originally, the interview should take 15 minutes - it would amount to some completely fix eight minutes and yet what has become. This had a particular reason. You probably thought that I would give the tamed Akif live and before all the world eyes, the back rows quietly and puts his own book. Unfortunately they got the Akif, who is also in the book, and I fired a save after another.

I was wondering why the interview was so quickly over, as Ms. Conrad leaned to me and said that during its constantly got the call about the man in her ear by the government: "stalling! Stalling! Stalling! ... "If it would have required each of a proof how much the state television is dominated by these green-red filthy fuckers, here he would be!

But the comedy went even further. While I was on my cell phone about 1,000 emails from viewers got just seconds later, where they congratulated me and gave my views right, you informed me that the interview from the media library would simply have been removed. I have not previously held such a thing in Germany possible. On the contrary, I have always laughed before about conspiracy theorists. Of course I know that the public service be fucked by politics every day like a hooker in their prime. But normally you selected to date the guests so that they fit into that concept. A direct censorship did not exist in German television.

Think again! There are in the public law so but the hammer-hard, primitive censorship. Shame on you! As then probably the ZDF was fed shit with protest emails and calls that you turned the interview yet again in the library - but the controversial points cut (the uncut version is available on YouTube). One could laugh oneself silly if it were not so sad, and even threatening.

In addition, my publisher called me and informed me that the book trade would make massive resistance, to sell the book, let alone interpreted in stacks. Anywhere and everywhere the socialist totalitarian soldiers are traveling. But - unfortunately it will avail nothing. The book is now on sale bangers of the year. Solely differs from AMAZON not tolerant way and delivers on. Bravo, you capitalist!

Finally, I thank you very much that you have written to ZDF or called there. One should where that just does not let it go - otherwise they do it again and again, and before you know it, we're sitting in a new GDR.

I greet you all!

Akif


(I will edit the google translation sentence after sentence)

Google translator translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Finfo.kopp-verlag.de%2Fhintergruende%2Fdeutschland%2Fredaktion%2Fa...sser.html&edit-text=

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2014 18:44 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: voxvot

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 12 May 2014 17:57 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Unbanned
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20434
  • Likes received: 7943
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 13 May 2014 07:20 #13

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Online
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 2699
  • Likes received: 1395
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Continuation from here truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/61817-the-queen-of-david-and-her-masonic-court.html#67291
cantata wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:
a much ridiculed ex sports reporter.

:chuckle:


David Icke claims not to participate in the forum bearing his name, but in my opinion he does...

He'd be a fool to allow that site to run in his name without keeping a close eye on it. (I know he is a fool, but I mean he'd be an even bigger, particular fool). It's not enough to allow racist, homophobic and all manner of unlawful postings and think that you can escape backlash with a feeble disclaimer. Whether or not the opinions represent him or what he thinks, he allows and can be shown to encourage sometimes criminal activity.

If he doesn't know what goes on there (and I, too, think he not only knows about it but CONTROLS it) then he needs to pull his finger out of his alien botty....

Would you please specify, Cantata?

I experienced exactly the opposite and especially don't like him and his forum because of too much mainstream propaganda and I detest watching users get banned there for speaking too much truth. :(

That's been my experience as well on DIF. I don't see, racism, hate, NAZIsm, homophobia, xenophobia. What I have seen is members quick to call others these names for simply disagreeing with them.
Last Edit: 13 May 2014 07:25 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Zorro, Seaic

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 14 May 2014 15:00 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Unbanned
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20434
  • Likes received: 7943

"I don't give a shit if you call me a Nazi"
, says Akif Pirincci in his before mentioned book
and to the libtard redgreens: "Simply go away, leave our beautiful German land, for you have done enough mischief. Everything that you talked into our people were dirty lies. With those you destroyed the moral, as well as the mental and technical-infrastructural fundaments of Germany. Well, you were unable to push through legalisation of sex with children, but this is the sole unsuccessful of your evils." (p. 274f.)

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 May 2014 15:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 14 May 2014 16:46 #15

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Online
  • Fascist Dictator
  • Posts: 9313
  • Likes received: 8134
Well worth listening to..

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 14 May 2014 16:47 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, jaxdreaming, stolz

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 14 May 2014 17:10 #16

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Online
  • Fascist Dictator
  • Posts: 9313
  • Likes received: 8134
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, stolz

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 22 May 2014 14:53 #17

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Unbanned
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20434
  • Likes received: 7943



EJF Leadership Program


The European Jewish Fund was founded in February 2006 at the initiative of Moshe Kantor, chairman of the European Jewish Congress, with the specific goal of strengthening Jewish life in Europe.

The EJF focuses on young people and their connection to Judaism and their communities by supporting programmes aimed at building Jewish identity and Jewish pride, especially by re-connecting young people with their rich and vital Jewish past.

The European Jewish Fund funds The European Jewish Fund Leadership Program at Paideia, which consists of the Fellowship for Community Development in the One Year Jewish Studies Program and the Project-Incubator, geared towards educating Jewish European activists and professionals for the communities of the European Jewish Fund. Paideia is very grateful for the financial support from the EJF – and indeed for the spiritual support as well.

The program serves to furnish participants with both the knowledge and tools they need to become driving forces in strengthening Jewish communities throughout Europe, and focuses both on Paideia’s intensive text courses and on creating activism for the European Jewish communities through the applied dimensions of Paideia’s programs.

The chairman of the EJF, Dr Moshe Kantor explains the program in the following way:

“The European Jewish Fund (EJF) was created to support and bolster three central aspects of Jewish life in Europe, the need to strengthen Jewish leadership and identity and especially Jewish pride. The leadership in many communities is ageing, and we don’t see many of our youth with a desire to become communally involved. The next generation is growing distanced from the European Jewish community and they appear less proud of their Jewish origins. I firmly believe that the two are connected and that the PAIDEIA program, supported by the EJF, succeeds in addressing these goals. The program trains young adults about not only what it means to be a Jew in Europe, but also to become proud Jews. Furthermore, it helps youth become involved in Jewish communal life and become future leaders of their community. European Jewry is currently facing enormous challenges. Dangers ranging from the rapid rise in anti-Semitism to the problem of assimilation are affecting the European Jewish community and we need today more than ever young blood to revive our communities. The EJF sees PAIDEIA as a flag ship program to achieve this goal.”

www.paideia-eu.org/programs/ejf-leadership-program/











APPLY! if you are XXXish

www.paideia-eu.org/apply/one-year-program/
www.paideia-eu.org/programs/paideia-project-incubator/incubator-profiles/

www.facebook.com/paideiaFB/photos_stream

www.youtube.com/channel/UChtbfDQd92P0JyEFvsrFSuw paideia yt channel

www.sztetl.org.pl/en/cms/news/3664,barbara-spectre-visits-the-museum-of-the-history-of-polish-jews/






This is a topic you ABSOLUTELY are not allowed to talk about in Sweden:


www.whyileftsweden.com/?p=198
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 May 2014 15:19 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zorro, peacenik, Macdon

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 22 May 2014 16:44 #18

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
I did this post in the white privilege thread...then I saw this one...lol

It's been a theory of mine for a while that ALL attempts at reducing 'racism' are in fact a covert attempt to increase it.

Stigmatise people's genuine grievances and make them adopt PC thought patterns, building up automatic resentment for people who they don't know and in most cases couldn't care less about knowing...and why should they care?

Dump thousands of people in white areas that might as well come from the moon...telling people just to shut and stop being racist when they raise genuine concerns....like why should my taxes pay for translators in every municipal institution? But no...shut and stop being a 'hater'

It's fucking retarded....and it's designed to cause racial tensions....they love it.

Who thought all this forced multiculturalism up? No don't tell me...
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 22 May 2014 19:14 #19

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Online
  • Fascist Dictator
  • Posts: 9313
  • Likes received: 8134
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 22 May 2014 20:14 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 14:49 #20

  • jaxdreaming
  • jaxdreaming's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Karma: 89 ish
  • Posts: 325
  • Likes received: 462
Zorro wrote:
Well worth listening to..


Great video... I'm living in London and can't wait to get out... and people seem actually scared to say anything about this crazy immigration issue... the immigrants who come here don't learn English... I try to chat to people when out... I do try not to let resentment get me... I was in Lidl's and there was a Nigerian woman with her children in the queue... as I was packing I picked up a bag of tomatoes I thought might be there's and asked the boys... they were aged about 9 and 11 and they looked at me as if I was mad... I asked again and they obviously didn't speak English... I was smiling and being nice and she spoke to them and bustled them out...

I've had a black woman spit at me in the street...

The people who created this mess are in their enclaves mostly ignorant of the multicultural mayhem they have created... whatever their agenda is this is just the start of a lot of troubles ahead.

When I was in Jamaica I had children shout 'Whitey' at me loads of times... I was a foreigner abroad and it's what I am... white :chuckle: It was quite funny really as I thought I had a good tan :coolio:

We have to accept all these different nationalities unquestioningly... show no interest in them, their circumstances, their culture, their homeland even ... one minute they're not here then they're everywhere... if you say anything you're racist :iitm: Complete utter and total bollocks that is... London is and always has been a multicultural city.... it's cultural/social overload that's what it is and the infrastructure isn't handling it...
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 14:51 by jaxdreaming.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 264 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 122 - Raised
( £ 95 GBP )
donation thermometer
36%
Updated
6th September 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 38.7%United StatesAustria 0.4%Austria
United Kingdom 19.7%United KingdomItaly 0.4%Italy
Canada 7.1%CanadaNorway 0.4%Norway
Australia 5.3%AustraliaPoland 0.4%Poland
Germany 4.4%GermanyRepublic Of Moldova 0.4%Republic Of Moldova
Netherlands 4%NetherlandsRepublic Of Korea 0.4%Republic Of Korea
France 2.3%FranceUkraine 0.4%Ukraine
Russian Federation 2%Russian FederationFinland 0.3%Finland
Switzerland 1.2%SwitzerlandIreland 0.3%Ireland
Sweden 1%SwedenSerbia 0.3%Serbia
Spain 0.9%SpainNew Zealand 0.3%New Zealand
China 0.8%ChinaBelgium 0.3%Belgium
India 0.7%IndiaDenmark 0.2%Denmark
Brazil 0.6%BrazilPhilippines 0.2%Philippines
Romania 0.4%RomaniaIndonesia 0.2%Indonesia

Active Users

Active users today from a total of 1:
peacenik

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).