Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 10 Jan 2019 15:56 #1561

• Flare
“We Are The Minority And We Get Nothing"

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Ugh

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 10 Jan 2019 18:10 #1562

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
The voters are to blame for voting fools into power.
I never voted for any mainstream Brit party for the first 60 years of my life because they were (and still are) totally incompetent and useless, so it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know that the mess they've made of Britain is nothing to do with me :D

I began voting for UKIP a few years ago because they're the only party that talks sense. People tell me "you're wasting your vote because they're just a minority party and will never get in".
But that's not the point, it makes me feel bloody good to know I'm a UKIP voter and patriot, minority or not..:)

Extract from UKIP's manifesto-

•UKIP believes that the age of uncontrolled mass-immigration must come to an end. We have open borders with the EU but successive British governments have also failed to control immigration from outside of the EU. UKIP will introduce a selective and limited Australian style points-based immigration system. Immigration for permanent settlement must be strictly limited.
•Temporary immigration for workers on work permits and students will be both strictly controlled and time-limited.
•Migrants will not be able to claim public housing or benefits until they have been a tax paying resident in UK for a continuous five years.
www.ukip.org/
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2019 18:11 by Ugh.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 12 Jan 2019 07:50 #1563

• Flare
Watch: Sister Screams Desperately as Brother is Viciously Slashed in Gang ‘Machete’ Attack

Pomidor Quixote
Daily Stormer
January 12, 2019

Liverpool is getting pretty diverse.

Daily Mail:

A woman screamed in terror as her brother was viciously attacked by an armed gang and repeatedly slashed with a knife.

Horrific footage shows the victim being cut with the blade, causing tears in his jeans, jacket and shirt.

The victim suffered stab wounds to his leg and back while his sister was also cut on the arm when one of the gang lashed out at her while fleeing.

He was set upon by the gang while standing outside the Everydayz shop in Vauxhall, Liverpool, at around 6.15pm on Thursday.

A video filmed on a mobile phone shows the man lying helpless on the ground while a balaclava-clad attacker repeatedly thrusts the weapon at his back.

The sister can be heard pleading for them to stop and shouts ‘Call the police, call the police’ during the brutal assault.

The man’s red top is slashed open from neck to waist while the name Stephen is shouted as the attackers flee the scene.

Three men, armed with what was described as a ‘machete’ and a baseball bat, escaped the scene in a small van along Vauxhall Road out of the city.

This attack has nothing whatsoever to do with diversity. Knife and machete attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city.

Sure, Liverpool isn’t London.

Yet.

This is true progress.

You’ll learn to appreciate the cultural richness that the West now enjoys thanks to the Jews and their hordes of Mordor. What would you kill when shit hits the fan if not orcs and other creatures of Sauron? Yeah, shit wouldn’t hit the fan if it weren’t for Jews and their claws, but that would be boring wouldn’t it?

You’ve been born in this time period that is about to get very fun for a reason.

Prepare yourself accordingly.

dailystormer.name/watch-sister-screams-desperately-as-brother-is-viciously-slashed-in-gang-machete-attack/

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 12 Jan 2019 15:39 #1564

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
A hundred years ago Rudyard Kipling nicely spelt out the dangers of heathen immigration in his poem "The Stranger" , namely each heathen is like an "unexploded bomb" liable to freak out at any moment-

The Stranger within my gate,
He may be true or kind,
But he does not talk my talk--
I cannot feel his mind.
I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,
But not the soul behind.

The Stranger within my gates,
He may be evil or good,
But I cannot tell what powers control--
What reasons sway his mood;
Nor when the Gods of his far-off land
Shall repossess his blood.
www.poetryloverspage.com/poets/kipling/stranger.html

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 12 Jan 2019 15:50 #1565

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
..Knife and machete attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city..

Yes but we can minimise the risk by keeping clear of the immigrant ghetto areas.
For example in the early 2000's I lived smack in the middle of the notorious Highfields ghetto of Leicester high up in a tower block for 5 years so I was relatively safe and was only shot once.
Serves me right, I was foolish enough to venture out to the grocers after dark; 3 shots rang out from the shadows across the road; two whizzed past my head and the third hit me in the leg; I limped home and called the cops, they searched the area but could find no trace of the gunman, he'd probably gone off to sign up for shooting lessons to improve his aim.
Naturally the incident gives me bragging rights for life, as not many people are lucky enough to be able to boast that they were once shot
..:)

Below: This is my Highfields tower block at dusk,
"When the good things of day begin to droop and drowse" (Macbeth)

Last Edit: 12 Jan 2019 16:12 by Ugh.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 19 Jan 2019 19:33 #1566

• Flare
UK: BBC Goes Full Diversity This Season

Spartacus
Daily Stormer
January 19, 2019

The BBC gets insane amounts of taxpayer money regardless of whether anyone watches it or not, and this is the best they could come up with.

I was shocked to find out that Britain still allows any White people at all to appear on TV in CURRENT YEAR.

But it looks like they’re working on fixing that.

Breitbart:
BBC Four has announced it will air a number of new shows focused on the “hidden” history of ethnic minorities in Britain next month, as part of a season which will “celebrate British diversity”.

One of the four titles in the line-up, A Very British History, “is a quest to discover more about the history of communities in multicultural Britain,” according to a BBC press release.

Nothing more British than shitting on the street

Broadcasters from different ethnic backgrounds will explore “untold stories… [both] joyful and tragic” relating to people from their own communities, and present accounts of “the harsh reality many… faced when searching for a new life in Britain”.

Those poor invaders…

Another of its new shows, Windrush: Movement of the People, the BBC will treat viewers to a “contemporary dance piece… which celebrates the arrival of the SS Empire Windrush” as it imported large numbers of Caribbean migrants to the United Kingdom, as well as subsequent waves of mass, third world migration and “the rise of multicultural Britain”.

“It tells the collective history of the immigrants’ dreams, hopes and pain, while celebrating the complexities of their struggle for identity, equality and belonging,” BBC Four said of the production, which features the Leeds-based Phoenix Dance Theatre.

Fun fact: Windrush was brought into Britain by Jews.

Bet you didn’t see that one coming.

The other two programmes unveiled over the weekend were Don McCullin: Looking for England, which will feature the award-winning photojournalist visiting various parts of the country, and Soon Gone: A Windrush Chronicle, produced by Sir Lenny Henry.

Focusing on one Afro-Caribbean household, the latter series will “follow the highs and lows of one family from their arrival in England in the 1940s up to the present day as they explore their hopes and desires, challenges and shattered dreams”, according to the press release.

Wow, they’re actually letting a White guy present one of these… If this isn’t proof of White supremacy, I dunno what is.

Editor of the channel Cassian Harrison, who has previously said the BBC should do away with programming which involved “white, middle-aged” male presenters explaining things, commented of the upcoming season: “BBC Four is a unique proposition within British TV and we’re always proud to celebrate voices and stories that are less known and often unheard.

I almost had a heart attack when I realized that Cassian Harrison is a Jew.

So many of these people are Jews for some reason… A lot of coincidences here.

Sir Lenny has been increasingly vocal in demanding more ethnic minority representation across the whole of the British media, including calls supported by London mayor Sadiq Khan for diversity-promoting tax breaks and watchdog-backed mandatory quotas, since launching a campaign on the issue in 2014, when he lamented a lack of “strong, black lead roles” in TV and film in the United Kingdom (where black people make up around 3 percent of the population) was forcing actors to look for work in the U.S.

The comedian-turned-political activist, who in 2016 blasted the “very, very white” BBC as an “oppressive institution” that needed significant change, has slammed the lack of ethnic diversity in the casts of programmes including Midsomer Murders and Broadchurch — both of which are set in almost 100 percent white parts of rural England — as exemplifying broadcasters’ failure to adequately represent “modern Britain”.

In case you’re not sure who “sir” Lenny is:

Knighthood ain’t what it used to be

I can’t imagine being capable of pretending this thing is a human being for more than 20 seconds.

Despite white people comprising around 87 percent of the UK population at the last census, in 2011, Sir Lenny stated in November last year that the Government should take action to encourage broadcasters to reach a figure of 40 percent BAME (black and ethnic minority) staff “behind and in front of camera”.

Whites – not British, but all White people – are (((scheduled))) to become a minority in Britain in around 40 years.

That’ll be fun, won’t it?

“It’s not enough to have more people in EastEnders and more people doing the weather. It’s not enough,” insisted the actor, who has most recently turned his fire on British period dramas, calling it “the epitome of madness” programme-makers were failing to routinely feature “black Tudors, black Georgians”, Chinese tradesmen, and black Roman soldiers in depictions of British history.

Even by nigger standards, this thing is really obnoxious.

The British media must be made “fully diverse”, he told Parliament in 2017, alleging the issue was “a fight about who, and who isn’t, considered British, a fight about whose voices do and do not matter”.

He claimed that a supposed lack of ethnic minority representation in broadcasting had fueled a rise in “racist attacks” as well as “self-reinforcing extreme world views”, for which he pointed to Brexit and U.S. President Donald Trump as examples.

Yeah, putting niggers in Midsomer Murders would’ve prevented Trump from getting elected …

Jews really did a number on these Britcucks, didn’t they?

From the world’s biggest empire to an open-air moslem rape camp run by Jews, pedophiles and childless women in just a couple of generations…

They must’ve edited out all the diversity, for some reason

dailystormer.name/uk-bbc-goes-full-diversity-this-season/
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Lux Interior, Ugh

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 22 Jan 2019 03:44 #1567

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
UK: BBC Goes Full Diversity This Season

Haha yes, the BBC is an open cesspit crawling with lefty pinko GLBT maggots...:)
Personally I'm so sick of seeing black faces on my TV screen that I switch channels, and I daresay thousands of whites do the same thing and are refusing to pay the compulsory £150 (193 US dollars) annual TV license fee in protest..:)
As for blacks in just about every advert on the other channels, I personally refuse to buy any product that has blacks in its ads, and if millions more followed my example we'd hit the bosses where it hurts most, in the pocket....:)

(PS- I don't mind seeing some intelligent sensible blacks such as Idris Elba, Denzil Washington and Morgan Freeman)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 22 Jan 2019 19:09 #1568

• Flare
The New Face of Europe (2019)

Europe is changing rapidly into a third world continent.
European governments together with the EU, the UN and globalist elites (who control NGOs, media and banking) are behind the plan to replace Europeans with mercenaries.
They fund the new arrivals while they ignore the problems of our people and use the Police against citizens opposing their extinction.
This is a wake up call and a call to action.
Share this video with your friends, family and coworkers.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 02 Feb 2019 01:03 #1569

• Flare
Ungrateful Invaders (2019)

We didn't invite them but they came and refuse to leave.
They consider OUR country as THEIR country NOW.
We give them FREE housing, FREE food, FREE clothes, FREE money, we adapt our INFERIOR culture to their SUPERIOR culture, we accept the rise of criminality and death toll they brought to our communities BUT they still HATE us...

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 02 Feb 2019 04:06 #1570

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
The New Face of Europe (2019)

Europe is changing rapidly into a third world continent.
European governments together with the EU, the UN and globalist elites (who control NGOs, media and banking) are behind the plan to replace Europeans with mercenaries.
They fund the new arrivals while they ignore the problems of our people and use the Police against citizens opposing their extinction.

Anyone who can't comprehend that had Hitler won and sent the jews their marching orders 75yrs ago , stripped then of the power of the purse , media , education , law making and freemasonry and had been able to hold on to it - which I think it would have ( but who knows) - the whole would be a far better place - white genocide in all it's cultural destructive forms certainly wouldn't be raging , neither all the wars , peace and fair trade in most countries would have been secured prosperity in most countries.
Only jews and those they brainwashed will never see it.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 02 Feb 2019 04:16 #1571

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Ungrateful Invaders (2019)

We didn't invite them but they came and refuse to leave.
They consider OUR country as THEIR country NOW.
We give them FREE housing, FREE food, FREE clothes, FREE money, we adapt our INFERIOR culture to their SUPERIOR culture, we accept the rise of criminality and death toll they brought to our communities BUT they still HATE us...

Sickened to the core -
Those Irish women can't even see that the black woman hates them too - not just abusive men - but no doubt she brought much of that baggage with her , now blacks and muslims are inflicting it on white girls and women , seen across Europe.
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2019 04:31 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 04 Feb 2019 23:08 #1572

• Flare
Faces of Crime (January 2019)

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 07 Feb 2019 20:59 #1573

• Flare
How We Can End Multiculturalism

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 08 Feb 2019 15:33 #1574

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
As I've said a zillion and one times before, if only people voted for hardline patriotic candidates and parties that are pledged to put things right, the problems would go away overnight...:)
But sadly the mushbrained masses are nutty and go on voting for the useless failed parties year after year.
I vote for UKIP and get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that the current mess is nothing to do with me...:)

Excerpt from UKIP Manifesto-
UKIP believes that uncontrolled mass-immigration must come to an end.
Temporary immigration for workers on work permits and students will be both strictly controlled and time-limited.
Migrants will not be able to claim public housing or benefits until they have been a tax paying resident in UK for a continuous five years.

www.ukip.org/ukip-manifesto.php
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2019 15:34 by Ugh.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 08 Feb 2019 20:59 #1575

• Flare
Ugh wrote:
As I've said a zillion and one times before, if only people voted for hardline patriotic candidates and parties that are pledged to put things right, the problems would go away overnight...:)
But sadly the mushbrained masses are nutty and go on voting for the useless failed parties year after year.
I vote for UKIP and get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that the current mess is nothing to do with me...:)

Excerpt from UKIP Manifesto-
UKIP believes that uncontrolled mass-immigration must come to an end.
Temporary immigration for workers on work permits and students will be both strictly controlled and time-limited.
Migrants will not be able to claim public housing or benefits until they have been a tax paying resident in UK for a continuous five years.

www.ukip.org/ukip-manifesto.php

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 08 Feb 2019 23:30 #1576

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Hey Jacob whoever you are, just keep us well fed, well-housed, comfortable and well off like we've been for years and we'll lurv you to bits..:)

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 17 Feb 2019 22:42 #1577

• Flare
India’s Made-in-India High Speed Train Breaks Down on First Trip

Pomidor Quixote
Daily Stormer
February 17, 2019

India’s Fastest… to break.

Hey! You know what would be a great idea? To flood our country with Indian workers that will not only steal Americans jobs, but also endlessly complain on the Internet about how they can’t get white women to have sex with them because of systemic racism and prejudice against curry.

Why should we do that? Simple! Because paying them is cheaper than paying our people.

It’s just good for the industry, which in turn is good for the economy.

This is basic math, goy.

BBC:

India’s fastest train has broken down on its first trip, a day after it was inaugurated by Prime Minister Modi.

Soon after the brakes failed, the drivers noticed smoke in the last four coaches and power was lost in all compartments.

Those on board, mostly railway officials and journalists, had to take another train to get back to Delhi.

Despite the railway ministry’s suggestion that the train may have hit a cow, NDTV reported that there were no signs of damage on the front of the train after the incident.

They initially claimed the train struck a cow in a piteous attempt at hiding the very obvious fact that the train just broke. It broke because it was made in India, by Indians.

I know. I know. Shit happens. It could happen to anyone, right?

No.

Don’t excuse them. Look at their country. It’s a blob of filth.

They’re not “highly-skilled,” they’re just cheap labor able to do the bare minimum without being capable of any kind of innovation or creation.

They can’t even manage their own country and we’re bringing them here.

This insanity has to stop. Just close the gates.

I mean… yeah, we first have to build those.

Build the wall and build the gates first, and then close them for good.

dailystormer.name/indias-made-in-india-high-speed-train-breaks-down-on-first-trip/
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 06 Mar 2019 19:38 #1578

• Flare
North africans slay the french

Last Edit: 06 Mar 2019 19:39 by Flare.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 10 Mar 2019 18:49 #1579

• Flare
German TV: From now on we'll say Allah

Single German mother is going to marry a Muslim migrant, converts to Islam and explains to her kid that he is a Muslim too now.
Anti-german propaganda funded by the German taxpayers.
From the German State TV Series: “Lindenstraße”, Episode 1084 “Islam”.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 10 Mar 2019 19:36 #1580

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
Flare wrote:
German TV: From now on we'll say Allah

Single German mother is going to marry a Muslim migrant, converts to Islam and explains to her kid that he is a Muslim too now.
Anti-german propaganda funded by the German taxpayers.
From the German State TV Series: “Lindenstraße”, Episode 1084 “Islam”.

Harsh but true

If you want to save the white race, white identity, and white culture. You should focus on the ones worth saving and lose the dead weight
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2019 19:38 by Rocco.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare