Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 15:42 #21

jaxdreaming wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Well worth listening to..


Great video... I'm living in London and can't wait to get out... and people seem actually scared to say anything about this crazy immigration issue... the immigrants who come here don't learn English... I try to chat to people when out... I do try not to let resentment get me... I was in Lidl's and there was a Nigerian woman with her children in the queue... as I was packing I picked up a bag of tomatoes I thought might be there's and asked the boys... they were aged about 9 and 11 and they looked at me as if I was mad... I asked again and they obviously didn't speak English... I was smiling and being nice and she spoke to them and bustled them out...

I've had a black woman spit at me in the street...

The people who created this mess are in their enclaves mostly ignorant of the multicultural mayhem they have created... whatever their agenda is this is just the start of a lot of troubles ahead.

When I was in Jamaica I had children shout 'Whitey' at me loads of times... I was a foreigner abroad and it's what I am... white :chuckle: It was quite funny really as I thought I had a good tan :coolio:

We have to accept all these different nationalities unquestioningly... show no interest in them, their circumstances, their culture, their homeland even ... one minute they're not here then they're everywhere... if you say anything you're racist :iitm: Complete utter and total bollocks that is... London is and always has been a multicultural city.... it's cultural/social overload that's what it is and the infrastructure isn't handling it...

Yes, it's MASS immigration that is the root of the problem, and not CLASSICAL multiculturalism. Obviously there's a huge difference between the two. It has to be said the majority of black people I meet are usually very good people. I don't slate mass immigration as a means to attack people, it's the idea itself and it's obvious failures that I criticise..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, jaxdreaming, stolz, peacenik

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 15:54 #22

Zephirop wrote:

Who thought all this forced multiculturalism up? No don't tell me...

It's a bit like asking who invented capitalism.
Because that's all it's about. There's no deeper conspiracy than wealthy people cashing in on cheap labour.
Your implied idea that Jews somehow dictate the movement of millions of people to meet labour demands and then also dominate other countries by filling them with other cultures is laughable.
Cool story though.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 15:59 #23

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
You will find alumni of PAIDEIA Sweden all over the world, trained for being leaders, on all levels of society, in all decisive places of the community, and you will never know the teacher or university lecturer of your children, the doctor at your local hospital ... received this special education.

PAIDEIA alumni are opinion makers of political parties, in administration, local government, private sector, education, legislation, jurisdiction .... in ALL "western" countries and you will never know, who they really are and what goal to achieve they were trained for.

This is really alarming!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 17:18 #24

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



In the twenty-first century we see America as divided as ever along cultural, racial, and religious lines. Perceived oppressions are stagnating what was once the promised land of the American dream. In this analytical conversation, syndicated radio host and columnist Joseph Adams explains how multiculturalism is destroying Western civilization.


www.amazon.com/Murdering-Multiculturalism-conversation-diversity-destroying/dp/1491000341/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1385771205&sr=1-1&keywords=mu...ing+multiculturalism

Did anyone here read this book or has it as pdf?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 18:09 #25

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
as posted on another thread -
Liberal Professor Calls for Genocide, Says White Males Should Consider Suicide or Be Sent to Death Camps
Joe Newby - Examiner
On his last day of teaching at the Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Professor Noel Ignatiev reportedly received a standing ovation when he told his class that white males are a cancer and they should kill themselves, Jim Hoft reported at the Gateway Pundit Monday, citing an interview posted at the Diversity Report.

“If you are a white male, you don't deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame! You maintain your white male privilege only by oppressing, discriminating against and enslaving others," he said, according to Ivan Fernando.
Fernando, who wrote the piece at the Diversity Report, called Ignatiev's comments "sound and reasonable" words that "resonate with every enlightened and progressive mind."
"They are indisputable and no one can debate them," he added, calling those who object to Ignatiev's outrageous call "far-right extremists."
Fernando said he spoke to Ignatiev about his statement in a phone interview.
According to Fernando's account, Ignatiev doubled down on his comments, attributing criticism to "white supremacist attitudes."
"The goal of destroying the white race is simply so desirable, it boggles the mind trying to understand how anyone could possibly object to it," he said.
He went on to explain that those who object to his call for genocide "are themselves white supremacists."
"They wish to go on oppressing and exploiting other races and maintaining their own privileged positions of power. That is the conscious and sometimes subconscious motivation of all of my critics. That is why they object to destroying the cancer of humanity known as the white race. That ugly disease, which dares to call itself a people and a culture," he explained.
When asked if only white males need to be exterminated, Ignatiev said that the entire race needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.
"Obviously, all whites need to be destroyed, but why not start with white males? They are behind most of history’s greatest atrocities," he said, while acknowledging in rather colorful terms that black men like to have sex with white women.
"Eventually white women can breed out, but my feeling is that if you are a white male, you should kill yourself now. If you are a thoughtful person, with a social consciousness who considers himself white, you will consider suicide. It’s the right thing to do," he added.
In the interview, he read an email he supposedly received from someone who took offense at his suggestion and called it "absurd and irrational." Fernando apparently agreed with Ignatiev's assessment.
Ignatiev also slammed Christianity, Jesus Christ and the celebration of Christmas.
"Christmas and white culture disgust me," he said. "I hate this time of year so much. I hate going outside and seeing Christmas trees or Christmas lights. They should be banned! A Christmas tree is just one notch above a burning cross in my opinion!"
Not only is Ignatiev white, he has a long history of controversial remarks.
The Washington Times reported in 2002 that Ignatiev, a fellow at Harvard's W.E.B. DuBois Institute and a man described as a "one-time steelworker and Marxist activist," expressed a desire to abolish the white race, echoing the statements he allegedly made in his class.
Ignatiev, who did not appear willing to lead by example, told Fernando that reaction to his screed has been largely positive.
"Perhaps we are finally coming to an awareness in this country that the cancer known as the white race must be obliterated. Especially in the form of white males," he said.
He then went into full "Hitler" mode, suggesting death camps for white people.

"Eventually, I would like to put white males in concentration camps and work them to death just like they’ve done to everyone else. When they are all dead we can throw a party and dance around their corpses," he said.
"I certainly hope so," Fernando said in agreement. "I hope you are right. If so it is the dawning of a new era of peace and progress."
In February 2011, we first opined that liberalism is an ideology of hate and rage. Ignatiev, and those who support his call for genocide, has once again proven our theory that liberalism has become an ideology of genocidal hate and rage.
Neither Ignatiev nor the Diversity Report has responded to o
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 18:16 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Seaic, peacenik, Macdon, oooooooooo

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 18:16 #26

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
Thanks for posting that Friday.

Filthy fucking commies. Typical bigoted Judeo-Bolshevik hypocrites, benefitting from the fruits of white labour and ingenuity.

"Whites have never contributed anything good to the world." :rofl:
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 18:21 by Seaic.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, peacenik, Macdon

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 18:24 #27

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
Seaic wrote:
Thanks for posting that Friday.

Filthy fucking commies.
they're INSANE -it is they who need to be quarantined / culled from humanity . I have a good idea what his idea of 'art' is too .

"The goal of destroying the white race is simply so desirable, it boggles the mind trying to understand how anyone could possibly object to it," he said.

yes seaic - these satanic creatures have created ZILCH - nothing of value to humanity or beauty - thievery and mass killing is all have - they know this , aware of their hypocritical psychopathy .
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 18:32 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 18:26 #28

Noel Ignatiev (born 1940[1]) is a radical academician and former American history professor at the Massachusetts College of Art. He is best known for his work on race and social class and for his call to abolish the white race. Ignatiev is the co-founder and co-editor of the journal Race Traitor and the New Abolitionist Society, a journal that promotes the idea that ”treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.”He also has written a book on antebellum northern xenophobia against Irish immigrants, How the Irish Became White. His publisher bills him as "one of America’s leading and most controversial historians".

Ignatiev, the son of Jewish immigrants from Russia, was raised in Philadelphia.[4] He attended the University of Pennsylvania but dropped out after three years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev

Funny how the ADL doesn't say a word about this hateful lunatic and his genocidal rants isn't it. He's trying to reflect the never ending list of crimes against humanity perpetrated by his own kin onto white people. He's a Russian jew, somebody should remind him of the millions of white Christians the Jewish Bolsheviks murdered.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 18:38 #29

Friday wrote:
as posted on another thread -
Liberal Professor Calls for Genocide, Says White Males Should Consider Suicide or Be Sent to Death Camps
Joe Newby - Examiner
On his last day of teaching at the Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Professor Noel Ignatiev reportedly received a standing ovation when he told his class that white males are a cancer and they should kill themselves, Jim Hoft reported at the Gateway Pundit Monday, citing an interview posted at the Diversity Report.

“If you are a white male, you don't deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame! You maintain your white male privilege only by oppressing, discriminating against and enslaving others," he said, according to Ivan Fernando.
Fernando, who wrote the piece at the Diversity Report, called Ignatiev's comments "sound and reasonable" words that "resonate with every enlightened and progressive mind."
"They are indisputable and no one can debate them," he added, calling those who object to Ignatiev's outrageous call "far-right extremists."
Fernando said he spoke to Ignatiev about his statement in a phone interview.
According to Fernando's account, Ignatiev doubled down on his comments, attributing criticism to "white supremacist attitudes."
"The goal of destroying the white race is simply so desirable, it boggles the mind trying to understand how anyone could possibly object to it," he said.
He went on to explain that those who object to his call for genocide "are themselves white supremacists."
"They wish to go on oppressing and exploiting other races and maintaining their own privileged positions of power. That is the conscious and sometimes subconscious motivation of all of my critics. That is why they object to destroying the cancer of humanity known as the white race. That ugly disease, which dares to call itself a people and a culture," he explained.
When asked if only white males need to be exterminated, Ignatiev said that the entire race needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.
"Obviously, all whites need to be destroyed, but why not start with white males? They are behind most of history’s greatest atrocities," he said, while acknowledging in rather colorful terms that black men like to have sex with white women.
"Eventually white women can breed out, but my feeling is that if you are a white male, you should kill yourself now. If you are a thoughtful person, with a social consciousness who considers himself white, you will consider suicide. It’s the right thing to do," he added.
In the interview, he read an email he supposedly received from someone who took offense at his suggestion and called it "absurd and irrational." Fernando apparently agreed with Ignatiev's assessment.
Ignatiev also slammed Christianity, Jesus Christ and the celebration of Christmas.
"Christmas and white culture disgust me," he said. "I hate this time of year so much. I hate going outside and seeing Christmas trees or Christmas lights. They should be banned! A Christmas tree is just one notch above a burning cross in my opinion!"
Not only is Ignatiev white, he has a long history of controversial remarks.
The Washington Times reported in 2002 that Ignatiev, a fellow at Harvard's W.E.B. DuBois Institute and a man described as a "one-time steelworker and Marxist activist," expressed a desire to abolish the white race, echoing the statements he allegedly made in his class.
Ignatiev, who did not appear willing to lead by example, told Fernando that reaction to his screed has been largely positive.
"Perhaps we are finally coming to an awareness in this country that the cancer known as the white race must be obliterated. Especially in the form of white males," he said.
He then went into full "Hitler" mode, suggesting death camps for white people.

"Eventually, I would like to put white males in concentration camps and work them to death just like they’ve done to everyone else. When they are all dead we can throw a party and dance around their corpses," he said.
"I certainly hope so," Fernando said in agreement. "I hope you are right. If so it is the dawning of a new era of peace and progress."
In February 2011, we first opined that liberalism is an ideology of hate and rage. Ignatiev, and those who support his call for genocide, has once again proven our theory that liberalism has become an ideology of genocidal hate and rage.
Neither Ignatiev nor the Diversity Report has responded to o

Yeh thanks for posting that more evidence that you 'researchers' are nothing but a bunch of spam artists who just lap everything up they find suits their Jewish conspiracy theory.
The Diversity Chronicle’s disclaimer notes that “the original content on this blog is largely satirical.”
In an interview with TheBlaze on Tuesday, Ignatiev said he does not know the author of the satirical article and doesn’t even plan on retiring.

“This is an entire fabrication,” he said. “I have no idea where this came from.”

You people.
:roll:
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 18:44 #30

Zorro wrote:
Noel Ignatiev (born 1940[1]) is a radical academician and former American history professor at the Massachusetts College of Art. He is best known for his work on race and social class and for his call to abolish the white race. Ignatiev is the co-founder and co-editor of the journal Race Traitor and the New Abolitionist Society, a journal that promotes the idea that ”treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.”He also has written a book on antebellum northern xenophobia against Irish immigrants, How the Irish Became White. His publisher bills him as "one of America’s leading and most controversial historians".

Ignatiev, the son of Jewish immigrants from Russia, was raised in Philadelphia.[4] He attended the University of Pennsylvania but dropped out after three years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev

Funny how the ADL doesn't say a word about this hateful lunatic and his genocidal rants isn't it. He's trying to reflect the never ending list of crimes against humanity perpetrated by his own kin onto white people. He's a Russian jew, somebody should remind him of the millions of white Christians the Jewish Bolsheviks murdered.


You seem to have missed some of the article which clarifies his position....
Ignatiev's web site and publication Race Traitor display the motto "treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity". In response to a letter to the site which understood the motto as meaning that the authors "hated" white people because of their "white skin", Ignatiev and the other editors responded:
“ We do not hate you or anyone else for the color of her skin. What we hate is a system that confers privileges (and burdens) on people because of their color. It is not fair skin that makes people white; it is fair skin in a certain kind of society, one that attaches social importance to skin color. When we say we want to abolish the white race, we do not mean we want to exterminate people with fair skin. We mean that we want to do away with the social meaning of skin color, thereby abolishing the white race as a social category. Consider this parallel: To be against royalty does not mean wanting to kill the king. It means wanting to do away with crowns, thrones, titles, and the privileges attached to them. In our view, whiteness has a lot in common with royalty: they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages.[8]
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 18:47 #31

Race Traitor and a fellow at Harvard's W.E.B. DuBois Institute, a leading black-studies department, argues in the Harvard Magazine that "abolishing the white race" is "so desirable that some may find it hard to believe" that anyone other than "committed white supremacists" would oppose it.




Ignatiev writes that "every group within white America," including "labor unionists, ethnic groups, college students, schoolteachers, taxpayers and white women" has at one time or another "advanced its particular and narrowly defined interests at the expense of black people as a race." Ignatiev pledges in the essay that his journal, Race Traitor, intends to "keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females, too, until the social construct known as 'the white race' is destroyed not 'deconstructed' but destroyed."

His colleagues at Harvard seem not to take his proposal entirely seriously. Others cite the article as an example of Harvard's institutional racism.

Sara Stillman, assistant to the publisher of Harvard Magazine, says there's clearly some "misunderstanding" about what Ignatiev means by the inflammatory language.

Asked in a 1997 interview with the New York Times if he hates his own white skin, Ignatiev said, "No, but I want to abolish the privileges."

"The white race is like a private club based on one huge assumption that all those who look white, are, whatever their complaints or reservations, fundamentally loyal to the race. We want to dissolve that club, to explode it," he said.

Christopher Reed, executive editor of Harvard Magazine, defended what Ignatiev wrote in that issue. "He's arguing against the mind-set and attitude that automatically grants privileges to white people he wants more fairness," Mr. Reed said in a statement.

The university's public affairs office said it had no comment.

The article already has stirred anger among some conservatives, who see the article as typical of the liberal climate in academia. "Suppose Frontpagemagazine.com ran a headline 'Abolish the Black Race'?" asks David Horowitz on his magazine's Web site. "What do you think the reaction would be? But at Harvard, where demonizing whites is merely the standard curriculum, an article like this can appear in a glossy magazine whose cover story is 'Whither the Art Museum?'

"Race hatred, if directed against white people, is just part of the progressive culture," says Mr. Horowitz, a radical-turned-conservative and author of "Civil Wars: The Controversy Over Reparations for Slavery."

Ignatiev, a one-time Marxist activist who earned a doctorate at Harvard, could not be reached for comment. But he writes about what he believes at the Web site of Race Traitor, whose motto is: "Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity."

"The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race, which means no more and no less than abolishing the privileges of the white skin. Until that task is accomplished, even partial reform will prove elusive, because white influence permeates every issue, domestic and foreign, in U.S. society," the journal's statement of purpose says.

"The existence of the white race depends on the willingness of those assigned to it to place their racial interests above class, gender, or any other interests they hold. The defection of enough of its members to make it unreliable as a predictor of behavior will lead to its collapse."

Among the "privileges" of being white, according to Race Traitor, are not being followed by security in stores, not being harassed by police, having easier access to better schools, jobs and housing, and not being asked whether skin color or affirmative action got you a job.

In the essay in Harvard Magazine, Ignatiev says he always expected "bewilderment" at his views from "people who still think of race as biology."

"We frequently get letters accusing us of being 'racists' just like the KKK, and have even been called a 'hate group.'" he wrote.

Ignatiev attempts to clarify how he could be seeking to abolish the white race without calling for genocide. "Our standard response is to draw an analogy with anti-royalism: to oppose monarchy does not mean killing the king; it means getting rid of crowns, thrones, royal titles, etc."

BTW, Ignatiev's parents are jewish immigrants from Russia.

whiteresister.com/index.php/stories/69-remember-harvard-professor-who-wants-to-abolish-the-white-race
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 18:52 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 18:50 #32

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960




The Idea that races don't exist is in itself a Social Construct.


The term often used that 'race is a social construct' is in fact a Jewish construct straight out of the Boasian anthropological psudeo-science, and parroted by their useful idiots on the far left.





Race of course seems to exist when it comes to validating Jewish dna and attacking 'white' people as inherently evil racists. Just read what Boas' fellow Jew Noel Ignatiev has to say about "abolishing the white race." Regardless of whether people believe the Jews to be a racial group with specific jewish dna or not, they themselves believe themselves to be a racial group and believe themselves to be 'the chosen ones.'

Boasian anthropology is a term given to those who subscribe to the so called findings of the Jew, Franz Boas, his 'findings' were proven to be lies as were the 'findings' of his students most notably Margaret Mead. Unsurprisingly, Boasian anthropology is heavily made up of Jewish students, tutors and 'scientists.'

Franz Boas – Liberal Icon, Scientific Fraud

By Sam Francis on October 14, 2002 at 1:00am

Two of the major superstitions of our time are the notion that man is merely a blank slate whose behavior is merely the product of the social environment and its sister, that race doesn't exist. Yet one by one, the pseudo-scientific sources of these myths are being discredited by serious scientists, and last week, one of the biggest sources of all took a nose dive.

Franz Boas, often called the grandfather of modern anthropology and a pioneer pusher of the idea that race is not a very meaningful concept, merely a "social construct" not found in nature, probably ranks with Karl Marx and Sigmund Freud as one of the most influential thinkers of the modern age. As a Columbia professor from 1899 to 1942, he virtually created modern anthropology, and the students he trained among them, Margaret Mead and some of the most famous names in the field dominated the discipline until only a few years ago.
One of Boas' favorite targets was so-called "scientific racism," and much of his own writing was intended to combat what he saw sometimes rightly as unscientific or simply false thinking about race.

But it now turns out that Boas himself was guilty of no small degree of unscientific blunder and maybe even fraud.

In 1912, Boas published what became a classic study that claimed to show that the skull shapes ("cranial forms") of the descendants of European immigrants to the United States altered from those of the original immigrants. Boas offered no explanation for why the changes took place, but if they were real, his finding pretty much wiped out the idea that different racial and ethnic types differ in fixed physical characteristics.

Boas's study, write Abram Kardiner and Edward Preble in their popular history of anthropology, They Studied Man,

"did much to establish the notion in human genetics that what are transmitted in the germ plasm are not fixed characters but potentialities ... dependent upon the environment for the particular form they will assume. The 'nature-nurture' controversy was largely obviated by this alternative."

In political terms, if human beings have few or no "fixed characters" and are shaped by the social environment, then what we know as modern liberalism is in business. So is communism, which also assumes that human beings can be transformed by manipulating the social environment.

It's no accident that Boas was a lifelong sympathizer of Marxism.

Unfortunately, for the social and human engineers, the study has now been shown to be invalid. Last week in the New York Times Science section, science reporter Nicholas Wade reported on an article in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences by anthropologists Corey Sparks and Richard L. Jantz that took another look at Boas's study and methods. The effects of the new environment on the skulls of the immigrants' descendants, they found, are "insignificant," and the difference between the European and American born children were "negligible in comparison to the differentiation between ethnic groups." ["A New Look at Old Data May Discredit a Theory on Race" By Nicholas Wade, NYT.Oct 8, 2002]

Moreover, as Dr. Jantz told the Times, Boas

"was intent on showing that the scientific racism of the day had no basis, but he did have to shade his data some to make it come out that way."

In other words, Boas decided what his conclusions would be before he finished the research and then "shaded" i.e., cheated on the data to make them support the conclusion he wanted.

This is not science; it's fraud and modern liberalism is founded on it.

It doesn't mean that the "scientific racism" Boas wanted to destroy is valid, but then again, as Dr. Jantz, says, it also "doesn't mean cranial morphology [the classification of skulls by race] is meaningless either."

Yet Boas was by far not the worst offender when it came to twisting data to support politically desired conclusions. His student Margaret Mead has been shown to have outright fabricated much of her data on Samoan sex life in the 1920s, and the claims about the lack of genetic influence on IQ of several other scientists trained or influenced by Boas have also been challenged by later research.

Anthropologist David Thomas, curator of anthropology at the American Museum of Natural History in New York, tells the Times

"once we anthropologists said race doesn't exist, we have ignored it since then,"

but now, the reappraisal of Boas' work

"really does have far-reaching ramifications."

You can say that again.

Not only has a giant of modern social science and a pillar of modern liberalism tumbled from his pedestal, but the dogma that man is merely a blank slate, on which state bureaucrats and social engineers may scribble whatever ideologies they please, has toppled with him.

If that dogma really can be killed, then much of the tyranny and chaos it has helped create will die with it.

www.vdare.com/articles/franz-boas-liberal-icon-scientific-fraud



The Boasians taught race egalitarianism, and although they didn't outright deny the existence of races, they downplayed their biological basis (although Montagu later went on to deny them). According to Boas, environment is the deciding factor in understanding racial and cultural difference. In Boasian pseudo-anthropology, unlike real (or traditional) anthropology, racial research is essentially irrelevant because racial differences are considered to be trivial. Boasianism also places societies of non-European derivation as essentially peaceful. When these non-European societies engage in conflict it is because of their exposure to European civilizations. This inter-ethnic conflict was commonly ascribed to European colonial oppression and interference. Lax sexual mores and loose pair bonding and are of significant importance in Boasian theories; European societies have traditionally been in strict opposition to such practices. Boasian pseudo-anthropology also comes to the conclusion that Western peoples must learn and adapt to these non-European values and structures.

"What race realists find most infuriating about the liberalism of the last half century is not just that it has lost its instinctive appreciation for the culture and people of the West but actively, viciously attacks them. Whites are doing something no other people have ever done in human history. Our rulers and elites welcome replacement by aliens, they vilify our ancestors and their own, they sacrifice our interests to those of favored minorities, and they treat the entire history of the West as if it were a global plague of rapine and exploitation. This is a disease that is killing us, and we must fight it head on."
— Jared Taylor, July 4, 2008

smashcm.blogspot.de/2013/08/the-idea-that-races-dont-exist-is-in.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 18:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 19:10 #33

Android Replicant wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Noel Ignatiev (born 1940[1]) is a radical academician and former American history professor at the Massachusetts College of Art. He is best known for his work on race and social class and for his call to abolish the white race. Ignatiev is the co-founder and co-editor of the journal Race Traitor and the New Abolitionist Society, a journal that promotes the idea that ”treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.”He also has written a book on antebellum northern xenophobia against Irish immigrants, How the Irish Became White. His publisher bills him as "one of America’s leading and most controversial historians".

Ignatiev, the son of Jewish immigrants from Russia, was raised in Philadelphia.[4] He attended the University of Pennsylvania but dropped out after three years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev

Funny how the ADL doesn't say a word about this hateful lunatic and his genocidal rants isn't it. He's trying to reflect the never ending list of crimes against humanity perpetrated by his own kin onto white people. He's a Russian jew, somebody should remind him of the millions of white Christians the Jewish Bolsheviks murdered.


You seem to have missed some of the article which clarifies his position....
Ignatiev's web site and publication Race Traitor display the motto "treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity". In response to a letter to the site which understood the motto as meaning that the authors "hated" white people because of their "white skin", Ignatiev and the other editors responded:
“ We do not hate you or anyone else for the color of her skin. What we hate is a system that confers privileges (and burdens) on people because of their color. It is not fair skin that makes people white; it is fair skin in a certain kind of society, one that attaches social importance to skin color. When we say we want to abolish the white race, we do not mean we want to exterminate people with fair skin. We mean that we want to do away with the social meaning of skin color, thereby abolishing the white race as a social category. Consider this parallel: To be against royalty does not mean wanting to kill the king. It means wanting to do away with crowns, thrones, titles, and the privileges attached to them. In our view, whiteness has a lot in common with royalty: they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages.[8]

No I didn't miss any of the article at all. I'm not interested in his swindle speak and his sugar coated backtracking. At the end of the day this genocidal maniacs intentions have been made 100% clear. There's no other way of looking at it, unless of course one happens to be an apologist for an advocate of genocide. Which appears to be the stance you're taking. Which doesn't surprise me in the least. Care to answer why the ADL never confront these hateful racists? It's obvious why, because Noel Ignatiev is a hateful Jewish supremacist who is openly calling for the extermination of white people.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 19:12 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic, peacenik

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 19:14 #34

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
@Zorro - It's because "anti-racism" is actually a heinous agenda to destroy white people and our values. Orwellian doublespeak exemplified very well. These people's goals are not "tolerance" and all the other pointless, meaningless buzzwords they use, their goals are the elimination of traditional, Christian, white society so they can impose their perverted, degenerate, materialistic culture on us all.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, peacenik

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 19:50 #35

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
Seaic wrote:
@Zorro - It's because "anti-racism" is actually a heinous agenda to destroy white people and our values. Orwellian doublespeak exemplified very well. These people's goals are not "tolerance" and all the other pointless, meaningless buzzwords they use, their goals are the elimination of traditional, Christian, white society so they can impose their perverted, degenerate, materialistic culture on us all.

what white values would these be specifically? what does traditional christian values mean specifically?
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 19:57 #36

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
thoreau wrote:
Seaic wrote:
@Zorro - It's because "anti-racism" is actually a heinous agenda to destroy white people and our values. Orwellian doublespeak exemplified very well. These people's goals are not "tolerance" and all the other pointless, meaningless buzzwords they use, their goals are the elimination of traditional, Christian, white society so they can impose their perverted, degenerate, materialistic culture on us all.

what white values would these be specifically? what does traditional christian values mean specifically?

Dignity, patience, virtue, honesty, humility, honour, loyalty, bravery, moderation, altruism, industry, invention, ingenuity... in short, the total opposites of everything our cultural Marxist overlords are forcing on us.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, peacenik

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 20:10 #37

Seaic wrote:
@Zorro - It's because "anti-racism" is actually a heinous agenda to destroy white people and our values. Orwellian doublespeak exemplified very well. These people's goals are not "tolerance" and all the other pointless, meaningless buzzwords they use, their goals are the elimination of traditional, Christian, white society so they can impose their perverted, degenerate, materialistic culture on us all.

Isn't it a pity that these degenerate ''progressive'' troglodytes like Noel Ignatiev often live into their 80's and 90's..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 20:16 #38

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
Seaic wrote:
thoreau wrote:
Seaic wrote:
@Zorro - It's because "anti-racism" is actually a heinous agenda to destroy white people and our values. Orwellian doublespeak exemplified very well. These people's goals are not "tolerance" and all the other pointless, meaningless buzzwords they use, their goals are the elimination of traditional, Christian, white society so they can impose their perverted, degenerate, materialistic culture on us all.

what white values would these be specifically? what does traditional christian values mean specifically?

Dignity, patience, virtue, honesty, humility, honour, loyalty, bravery, moderation, altruism, industry, invention, ingenuity... in short, the total opposites of everything our cultural Marxist overlords are forcing on us.

all admirable traits - I am not sure that they can be attributed purely to whites or christians though - other races, religions and cultures also share those values.

Most people I know value those traits but not everyone can live up to them all the time.

Most people with power do not appear to typify those traits though there are exceptions. Most corporations do not typify those traits - quite a few on this forum don't.

there is nothing stopping any of us living up to those values as individuals - we cannot force others to do so - merely be the change - otherwise we are no better than those we view as attempting to force the opposite.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 20:21 #39

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 2960
  • Likes received: 1490
Seaic wrote:
@Zorro - It's because "anti-racism" is actually a heinous agenda to destroy white people and our values. Orwellian doublespeak exemplified very well. These people's goals are not "tolerance" and all the other pointless, meaningless buzzwords they use, their goals are the elimination of traditional, Christian, white society so they can impose their perverted, degenerate, materialistic culture on us all.

"anti-racism" is a misnomer for these types of people. They are anything but anti-racist. They are race pimps. They gain notoriety by pimping race.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Seaic

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 23 May 2014 20:27 #40

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
all admirable traits - I am not sure that they can be attributed purely to whites or christians though - other races, religions and cultures also share those values.

Of course, but many also don't. Cultures are NOT equal. These traits are not exclusive to whites, however traditional, European, Christian society promoted these ideals. The NWO fights against them with social-engineering and undermining all that's good in the world.
Most people I know value those traits but not everyone can live up to them all the time.

Of course, that's normal, no one is perfect. Good people make conscious efforts to live up to them though.
Most people with power do not appear to typify those traits though there are exceptions. Most corporations do not typify those traits - quite a few on this forum don't.

And why don't the powerful typify those traits? Because they are against them, they are degenerate, depraved and haven't a shred of honour between them.
there is nothing stopping any of us living up to those values as individuals - we cannot force others to do so - merely be the change - otherwise we are no better than those we view as attempting to force the opposite.

It's all very well for an adult to say this, but when the very opposite of those values are pumped into impressionable young minds it has an effect. Social and political engineering is very nefarious, very spiteful and very potent. Bad, or harmful, things that people recognised as such were once taboo as little as 50 years ago. Now, in the name of "tolerance", "diversity", "equality", "liberation" all sorts of deleterious activities are being normalised.
Last Edit: 23 May 2014 20:28 by Seaic.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.