Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 28 Aug 2014 09:51 #61

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

HE LIVES HERE TOO

EINSTEINstreet, Munich, Germany - Sunday, 25 May 2014

What has she done wrong?

When she unlocked the front door and was about to close it behind her, the man from the bus suddenly stood behind her and put his foot in the door gap. The 18-year-old addressed the man directly, she asked him what he wanted here. He replied in broken German something like:
"I live here too."

She

a.) showed too little welcoming culture and did not open the door wide enough,

b) did not exclaim joyfully: "Of course, you live here too - we are all foreigners everywhere!" or

c.) did not wipe his broken German instantly off the ground.
(brechen = break, also: to vomit in German)

?

So he does not only "live here too", but he has also the right to trespass and rape?

Source
eulenfurz.wordpress.com/2014/08/28/er-wohnt-auch-hier/
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2014 15:46 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 28 Aug 2014 10:09 #62

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 28 Aug 2014 13:58 #63

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Is that why the Dutch Jevvs invented the western slave trade of black Africans?

Were they Talmudic Jevvs who learnt jevvish hatred of blacks so started the slave trade?

It was really retribution for the enslavement by the Ancient Egyptians wasn't it?
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2014 14:50 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Seaic

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 28 Aug 2014 17:15 #64

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Cinta wrote:
Simplistic, childish meme that makes no real logical point and tries to tug at the heartstrings to make people accept the destructive evil that is multiculturalism. Just because people don't want their own people to die out doesn't mean they hate others. People are naturally drawn to their own and naturally want to be with other people who are similar to them. I have no hatred of any race of people, I believe all humans have the right to live in peace in their own homelands without interference or aggression from others. People like you on the other hand hate human biodiversity and want to force everyone to live together.

Multiculturalism is cultural and racial suicide. Allowing foreign cultures to compete with the indigenous one is the surest way to obliteration. Culture needs to be protected, if you introduce alien cultures to a country they will out-compete it, and the people will out-breed the natives, this is happening in Europe now. Take a stroll round London, it's not England any more. 45% of London is ethnically English. Yes, English people are a minority in England's capital. I'd imagine the statistics are similar in Paris too, if not even worse. Say anything about this though and you're racist, you disgusting Nazi! Why don't you love multiculturalism!? Why don't you accept being a trespasser and an ever-decreasing number in your own ancient homeland!?

The Earth is rich with hundreds of different human ethnicities, they are all distinct and have their own unique characteristics. Why on Earth would anyone want to blend them all together and destroy them!? You've got to have a real hatred of humanity to do that. In fact those who push it do, they desire to see the death of all nations to pave the way for a one world government. They wish to do away with all variables in the human race and have one mega-race of coffee-coloured, consumerist slaves, because a world full of these people is far easier to control than a world with a wide variety of human races and sub-races, each with their own customs, habits, societal models, economies, militaries and countries.

Anyway, it's only ever white countries and white people that are told to embrace diversity and multiculturalism. It doesn't happen in Africa or Asia, no one is going into these countries and telling people they are racist because they want to keep their race and culture alive. Now, why would that be? :ponda: :wissl:

P.S. Bhutan must be the most racist country on Earth, it is 100% ethnically homogenous and actually charges foreigners $250 a day just to be in the country. And good for them for preserving their precious heritage. No one ever says a word about non-white countries which are ethnically homogenous though, do they?
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 28 Aug 2014 17:27 #65

Orangeaid wrote:

Were they Talmudic Jevvs who learnt jevvish hatred of blacks so started the slave trade?

It was really retribution for the enslavement by the Ancient Egyptians wasn't it?

Dr David Duke made an excellent video on this very subject. What I like about the video and DD in general is how he makes it very clear that he's not spreading racial hatred of any kind. He believes all people of the world have a right to self determination and to live in peace. And so do I.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2014 17:28 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Seaic

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 28 Aug 2014 17:32 #66

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Zorro wrote:
Dr David Duke made an excellent video on this vary subject. What I like about the video and DD in general is how he makes it very clear that he's not spreading racial hatred of any kind. He believes all people of the world have a right to self determination and to live in peace. And so do I.

Exactly. The world is big enough for us all to live in. We don't all need to be crammed into Western Europe and North America. I accept everyone's right to an ethnic and racial identity and a nation of their own. It's funny though how many so-called "anti-racists" wish to deny Europeans these rights. But then we all know what "anti-racist" really means...

Dr. Duke was almost in tears in one of his recent videos about the plight of Palestinians. The guy doesn't hate anyone, even Jews. I don't hate Jews either, I just want them to stop transgressing upon everyone else and let us live in peace.

Anyone who advocates violence against anyone, is probably an agent provocateur trying to create trouble.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 28 Aug 2014 17:35 #67

Cinta wrote:
I actually think that is a beautiful picture. Two innocent children that hold no prejudice. Nice.

It's a great shame it's being used for propaganda purposes though to play on peoples heart strings, to get them to accept political agendas.

My problem is with the policies of forced mass immigration/multiculturalism into Europe, and not with the people themselves per se.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2014 17:39 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic, Avacyn

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 29 Aug 2014 09:49 #68

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Orangeaid wrote:

For goodness sake Orange just for once quit the jew hate and say
something positve about the nice picture I posted of the kids hugging
eachother.

You are from Australia right ; needless for me to say how the Aboriginals
were and are still treated.
Throw me a stone,and I will throw you back a rock.

''I know of no Indigenous person who told their story to the inquiry who wanted
non-Indigenous Australians to feel guilty—they just wanted people to know the truth.
—Mick Dodson [5]''
www.stolengens.org.au/our-history/57-stolen-generations-timeline.html

www.turtleisland.org/news/news-racism-thunderbay.htm
www.theguardian.com/world/2009/aug/27/aborigines-un-racism-australia
www.treatyrepublic.net/content/largest-ever-racism-study-finds-australians-are-racist?quicktabs_7=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations
www.nsdc.org.au/stolen-generations/history-of-the-stolen-generations/the-history-of-the-stolen-generations

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 29 Aug 2014 09:56 #69

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Again - you did not understand the subject -
but instead just jump in on a thread and start with your usual chosen by satan
anti-White hate propaganda.

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2014 09:58 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 29 Aug 2014 10:05 #70

• Cinta
  • Never Again
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html

What's wrong Pfiz ; is exposing racism not your thing? :ponda:

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 29 Aug 2014 10:05 by Cinta.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 29 Aug 2014 13:23 #71

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

For goodness sake Orange just for once quit the jew hate and say
something positve about the nice picture I posted of the kids hugging
eachother.

You are from Australia right ; needless for me to say how the Aboriginals
were and are still treated.
Throw me a stone,and I will throw you back a rock.

''I know of no Indigenous person who told their story to the inquiry who wanted
non-Indigenous Australians to feel guilty—they just wanted people to know the truth.
—Mick Dodson [5]''
www.stolengens.org.au/our-history/57-stolen-generations-timeline.html

www.turtleisland.org/news/news-racism-thunderbay.htm
www.theguardian.com/world/2009/aug/27/aborigines-un-racism-australia
www.treatyrepublic.net/content/largest-ever-racism-study-finds-australians-are-racist?quicktabs_7=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations
www.nsdc.org.au/stolen-generations/history-of-the-stolen-generations/the-history-of-the-stolen-generations

There's a thread on it Hun :thumbup:

Tho I bet you're totally ignorant on the subject ... educate yourself!

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63745-aborigines-in-australia.html?limitstart=0

Much of the problems were caused by the colonial power inflicting genocide on the native population and doing nothing to redress it's abomination of the native people.

The Dutch were a colonial power too. Did they do the same in Indonesia, The Caribbean and South America too? I'm sure they did. Have they taken any responsibility for their past evil?

And this is how Aboriginals behave today. This man is in court now for raping and murdering a 10 month old boy after he beat up his gf and the boys mother in the street in a northern town ... After stripping her naked in the street. the boy had extreme injuries to his anus and genitals.
Suspect drank beer before WA baby's deathAAP

August 29, 2014, 1:09 pm

Suspect drank beer before WA baby's death

Mervyn Kenneth Douglas Bell sat in a hot car, drinking beer and listening to music while the 10-month-old baby he is accused of murdering lay injured on the floor, a Perth court has heard.

Bell claims it was just moments later when he took the child into the Fortescue River to cool off that he accidentally drowned.

Under cross-examination in the West Australian Supreme Court on Friday, the 27-year-old maintained he did not murder or sexually assault the child, whose mother he knew.

The crown alleged Bell brutally abused the child over 15 hours in March 2013, inflicting horrific injuries including third-degree burns and broken bones.

But Bell said the child had probably suffered those injures after he fell naked from the car after the passenger door opened while Bell was driving through a roundabout in Broome.

Bell said when he picked the child up from the grass he was limp, sobbing and covered in dirt.

He said the child had grazing and bruises around his head but Bell did not think he was seriously injured.

Bell said he saw blood on his hands when he held the child but thought it was from a small cut on his wrist.

"He wasn't moving when I picked him up ... he was sobbing and crying," Bell said.

"I was in a hysterical state of mind at the time he fell out of the car.

"To me he didn't seem to need any help."

Over the next 15 hours, Bell did not seek medical assistance for the child despite admitting he was concerned for the baby, the court heard.

Bell said it was when he stopped at a swimming spot to cool and clean the child that he noticed skin sliding off his back and bottom.

The court heard the child was left alone in the hot car several times with the keys in the ignition, and that Bell bought beer, cigarettes, flavoured milk and oranges during the trip but no baby food, formula, nappies or bandages.

Bell said he was drinking beer and listening to music while the baby lay on the floor of the car moments before he drowned.

He said when the child struggled to breathe after falling into the river, he performed CPR before putting him on his lap and driving to a nearby roadhouse.

"It's a very sad incident what happened, but just got to deal with it," Bell said.

The defence is expected to conclude its evidence on Tuesday when the judge-alone trial resumes.

au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/24850016/suspect-drank-beer-before-wa-babys-death/

I knew as soon as I heard this case that the accused was aboriginal. I didn't need to see a photo.

These sorts of crimes are what Aboriginals do. No one forces them to do them. They just do them.

Tho the liberal media never states they're aboriginal as that's "racial stereotyping" - even tho the population knows they're Aboriginals.

I'm sure the liberal media in former colonial powers doesn't disclose the reality of aboriginal culture though either.

The Dutch press seems to report it in the same finger pointing biased manner as the British press does.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 29 Aug 2014 14:03 #72

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

You need to be more multicultural Pfiz, and I'm going to be part of that process. I will be resented because of my leading role, but without this process, you will not survive! :yup: :chuckle:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 29 Aug 2014 14:14 #73

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Why don't you enlighten us on racial hatred by white Israelis then .... ;)

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 29 Aug 2014 14:47 #74

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Orangeaid wrote:

No such thing, those Khazars are many things but white isn't one of them.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 29 Aug 2014 17:53 #75

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2014 17:54 by Seaic.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 29 Aug 2014 18:37 #76

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Seaic wrote:
I resent any kind of racism.
South Africa's history is stained with blood, mass murder, and dispossesion
of farms or of mines.
Since Mandela is gone the racial issues are exposed again.
I don't agree with Robert Mugabe ,but I also do not agree with the idea's of
the Afrikaner resistance movement (AWB),as they are a white
supremast group

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 29 Aug 2014 18:46 #77

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

And I know what you are referring to; I am not stupid ,and I have no problem exposing that too.
There are racists in every nation in the world;Israel has them too; doesn't mean everybody is a racist.
thedailybanter.com/2013/01/israels-disgustingly-racist-behavior-towards-ethiopian-jews/
therealzcf.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/white-supremacist-jews-target-blacks-in-israel/
www.middleeastmonitor.com/resources/commentary-and-analysis/3917-israel-promised-land-for-jews-as-long-as-theyre-not-black

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 29 Aug 2014 19:16 #78

• Cinta
  • Never Again
[quote
The Dutch were a colonial power too. Did they do the same in Indonesia, The Caribbean and South America too? I'm sure they did. Have they taken any responsibility for their past evil?[/quote

Yes, they took responsability and said ''sorry''
The war in Indonesia is still a big discussion though ;
war crimes in Indonesia by the Dutch were covered up.
Recently a lot more of the war atrocities were reveiled.
I can send you plenty of articles in Dutch about this subject.

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 29 Aug 2014 19:16 by Cinta.

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 29 Aug 2014 19:47 #79

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Cinta wrote:
of farms or of mines.
supremast group

Cinta, Mandela was a racist and a murderer. He led a vicious campaign of bombings and necklacings across South Africa. Skip to 5.50 on the below video, and watch him singing "Kill the whites" one minute and then the next, telling us all about love and peace.

Mandela is a myth. The real Mandela was a sickening monster.
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2014 19:48 by Seaic.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 29 Aug 2014 22:47 #80

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Seaic wrote:
Cinta wrote:
of farms or of mines.
supremast group

Cinta, Mandela was a racist and a murderer. He led a vicious campaign of bombings and necklacings across South Africa. Skip to 5.50 on the below video, and watch him singing "Kill the whites" one minute and then the next, telling us all about love and peace.

Mandela is a myth. The real Mandela was a sickening monster.

Really? For real?

Then again, I should not be surprised... would it be wrong of me to still believe in the myth, and know the truth as well? It would be nice to have some hero to hold ideals to, even if that hero is as real as the tooth fairy...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare