Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Police State

The Police State 05 Jun 2013 23:16 #1

• Straight Shooter
Remember this...

If things ever get to the point where a police state comes into fruition it's only because ordinary people sold out for the money.

So who do we blame the mystery people behind the scenes or the cops on the street who enforce it?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

The Police State 05 Jun 2013 23:19 #2

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Well if there wasn't mystery people behind the scenes, there wouldn't be any police state for cops to enforce.

The Police State 05 Jun 2013 23:29 #3

• Straight Shooter
irrepressible wrote:
Well if there wasn't mystery people behind the scenes, there wouldn't be any police state for cops to enforce.

Problem is somebody has to take the blame and looking for the mystery people will get society nowhere.

The Police State 05 Jun 2013 23:38 #4

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
So who do we blame the mystery people behind the scenes or the cops on the street who enforce it?

The mystery people behind the scenes, all day. They're the ones calling the shots, & creating this nightmare....have been doing for a long time.

What can you do, personally, to change it? Posting on the internet is really going to help... :roll:

So don't sweat the small stuff & never blame yourself.....none of this is your fault. ;)
The pen is mightier than the sword

The Police State 05 Jun 2013 23:46 #5

• cantata
  • Silver Member
.......... wrote:
Remember this...

If things ever get to the point where a police state comes into fruition it's only because ordinary people sold out for the money.

I agree. We let everyone and everything dominate us, and just sat there. We know it all, already. We don't need truthers to tell us, none of it is any kind of secret and never was. There are hundreds of old sayings such as, "One law for the rich and another for us", "They look after themselves", "The money always falls on the biggest pile", ad infinitum. And we still just sit there and shrug apathetically.

We didn't sell out for the money. We don't get the money - they do, to such an extent that they take our bit of money to pay their private police force.

And STILL we sit there and do nothing.

We were not as active as "selling out". We were and are (and perhaps always will be, even in the face of our children) too apathetic (that is a- pathetic to do anything about it.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier

The Police State 05 Jun 2013 23:53 #6

• Straight Shooter
diamondgeezer wrote:

The mystery people behind the scenes, all day. They're the ones calling the shots, & creating this nightmare....have been doing for a long time.

What can you do, personally, to change it? Posting on the internet is really going to help... :roll:

So don't sweat the small stuff & never blame yourself.....none of this is your fault. ;)

I was at the park today and for the first time i seen cops riding around on ATV's with guns.

So when i got home i made this thread because i don't know what the point of them being there was.

The Police State 06 Jun 2013 14:43 #7

• Straight Shooter
I had to post his video in two sections due to it's relevance...

User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, pheony

The Police State 06 Jun 2013 15:35 #8

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
The mess we find ourselves in is our own fault.

One can excuse the ignorance of people who don't have access to TV/newspapers and the internet, but we can't be excused.
People in poor countries get off their behinds and protest. The same people who have nothing...who know very little about what goes on in the rest of the world, but still know that they are being fucked over and try to do something about it.

CT forums are full of people with big egos complaining about the elite, but what else do they do?...not a lot!...This is why I think it's pointless to start thread after thread about what's going on in the world....without doing something to change it.

How bad does it have to get before we stop talking about it and do something?

I'm not a great lover of Alex Jones, but at least he gets off his behind and does something.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, ..........

The Police State 06 Jun 2013 15:41 #9

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
The thing is, how far would it go, what would be the cost of freedom? When the police and even possibly the military come out in force to quell the uprising, and the streets run with the blood of the people... If it gets real, then it won't be pretty. How many of us are willing to put our arse on the line?

I think things are run on fear, and also we have just enough to keep us in line. Things would have to get really bad for anyone to stand up and do anything about it, imo.

Perhaps I'm being a bit dramatic :emb:
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2013 15:42 by irrepressible.

The Police State 06 Jun 2013 15:46 #10

• Straight Shooter
pheony wrote:
I'm not a great lover of Alex Jones, but at least he gets off his behind and does something.

I don't even like Alex Jones either but fuck it the guy is in the UK right now trying to liberate the poor from the Royal Sceptre.

Your right pheony at least he will travel to other countries just to protest the elite like he is today at bilderberg.

He ask the cops if they will be grooming the queens stool.... :queen: :larf:

User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, pheony

The Police State 06 Jun 2013 16:00 #11

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I like it when he does his British accent, taking the piss out of tptb :D
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony

The Police State 06 Jun 2013 16:12 #12

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
irrepressible wrote:
The thing is, how far would it go, what would be the cost of freedom? When the police and even possibly the military come out in force to quell the uprising, and the streets run with the blood of the people... If it gets real, then it won't be pretty. How many of us are willing to put our arse on the line?

I think things are run on fear, and also we have just enough to keep us in line. Things would have to get really bad for anyone to stand up and do anything about it, imo.

Perhaps I'm being a bit dramatic :emb:

It would go as far as it needs to go.

My daughter and I marched to protest against the Iraq war in London....we didn't know what to expect, thankfully it was a lovely day, but it could have been very different. We went because we believed that going to war with Iraq was wrong and sitting a home being angry was pointless. Blair still took us to war, but at least we tried to do something to prevent it. If the whole country had got off their big fat behinds, things may have been different.

Blood is always shed when people are fighting for freedom and yes, people are kept in line by fear, but the longer people sit back and do nothing, the more sophisticated the Governments anti-protest weapons will become.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2013 16:17 by pheony.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, irrepressible

The Police State 06 Jun 2013 16:27 #13

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
That's more than I've ever done phe :emb: The first step is actually leaving my bedroom at some point :hahano:

The whole thing seems to be advancing towards us with a kind of grim inevitability.

The Police State 06 Jun 2013 16:33 #14

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
.......... wrote:
pheony wrote:

I don't even like Alex Jones either but fuck it the guy is in the UK right now trying to liberate the poor from the Royal Sceptre.

Your right pheony at least he will travel to other countries just to protest the elite like he is today at bilderberg.

He ask the cops if they will be grooming the queens stool.... :queen: :larf:

:D "Queens stool"

The thug policeman stood behind AJ looks as though he'd like to kick the shit out of him....the smiley one, stood next to said policeman, is probably cool and shouldn't be a policeman.

Thank you for posting the vids...very good. :) AJ..telling it like it is.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible

The Police State 06 Jun 2013 16:40 #15

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
irrepressible wrote:
That's more than I've ever done phe :emb: The first step is actually leaving my bedroom at some point :hahano:

The whole thing seems to be advancing towards us with a kind of grim inevitability.

Yes, it is.

Many years ago, I watched a riot from a friends bedroom window...there was a stand off between the rioters and the police.... on her street. The police were at one end banging their riot shields on the ground, chanting boy, boy, boy...the rioters were at the other end, chanting pig, pig, pig...even though I was inside a house, it was very frightening.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2013 17:05 by pheony.

The Police State 06 Jun 2013 18:10 #16

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
pheony wrote:
The mess we find ourselves in is our own fault.

One can excuse the ignorance of people who don't have access to TV/newspapers and the internet, but we can't be excused.
People in poor countries get off their behinds and protest. The same people who have nothing...who know very little about what goes on in the rest of the world, but still know that they are being fucked over and try to do something about it.

CT forums are full of people with big egos complaining about the elite, but what else do they do?...not a lot!...This is why I think it's pointless to start thread after thread about what's going on in the world....without doing something to change it.

How bad does it have to get before we stop talking about it and do something?

It certainly does seem confusing as to why people don't protest.

But it has been said that revolutions are borne of hope, not despair.

The irony is that in poorer countries a sense of solidarity and community may have been less comprehensively squashed and people less effectively pitted against one another as Thatcher initiated here.

I know it sounds like beardy Marxism (and you may ask why anything with even a hint of that has been so effectively demonised), but we have no sense of working class solidarity. If you don't hate the Muslims and immigrants in general, you'll probably hate chavs and sneer at people in sportswear we deem tacky who fail to conform to the appropriate middle class dictated style and are inarticulate and possibly aggressive and ignorant...as if we don't know why that is.

We want change, but we don't know how to go about it. If you're on the dole and hit by the bedroom tax, you're too preoccupied worrying whether to eat or pay the bills. If you're doing ok, you're worried you might end up like them.

There is not going to be a mass march to London to storm the House of Commons, so there is no point waiting for it to happen. You have to start at the bottom, which is where we are.

People are shocked into immobility because they don't know what to do. But I go to meetings about taking various action and there is hardly anybody there. And we think about how much we could do if more people would actually turn up for stuff. There are people up and down the country trying to do all kinds, depending what flavor of stuff you;re into. And it really is surprising how much trouble you can cause with a pretty small number of people (and by trouble I don't mean violence. I mean, even something as minor as sending black faxes is a lot of fun).

Cos the thing is, you won't read about the little victories in the papers.

So I say people should forget about waiting for the mass uprising or whatever, and just get on with doing something, however seemingly small. The only way to a positive change is reversing the negative momentum by slowly turning it back the way. Just look at what's going on in your local area and join in with something you like the look of without worrying about what everybody else is doing. It's the only way. To try to get a to a critical mass of people realising they just need to get out there and fight, even if their current battle is minor skirmish in the grand scheme.
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2013 18:11 by Chuck Random.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, ..........

The Police State 06 Jun 2013 18:36 #17

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
irrepressible wrote:
I think things are run on fear, and also we have just enough to keep us in line.

Yep, its the old 'carrot and stick' technique.

There seems to be a lot more stick & a lot less carrot creeping into the mix now though....
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible

The Police State 18 Jun 2013 18:17 #18

• Straight Shooter