Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sandy Hook crime scene photos

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 06 Jun 2013 01:05 #1

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Apparently, and understandably, some parents of the victims of Sandy Hook's massacre are petitioning to have crime scene photos and things related to it like audio etc withheld from the public. It would seem amongst other people the hoax crew want to see the gory details of dead kids or simply do not believe it happened I should say.

What do you think about this?

Anybody not familiar with my views should know that I do not believe the conspiracy talk around Sandy Hook. I have done a fair bit of arm chair research on school shootings as it interests me. My wife is something if an expert on Columbine and as you may or may not know there is an abundance of information available regarding Columbine but conspiracies still persist.

I have mixed feelings on this issue. As a parent myself I understand not wanting the world to see my child that way but I also feel it might shut some people up. Having said that they would probably call the photos fake.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 06 Jun 2013 01:25 #2

• username
I think families have the ultimate say on their privacy so I don't think they should be public domain.

Haven't people got rights if they are in a picture as to what purpose that picture is used for? Afraid i don't know much about law regarding this

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 06 Jun 2013 01:28 #3

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I think those laws don't apply to crime scene photos but I could be wrong.

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 06 Jun 2013 01:33 #4

• username
It's difficult as when you want transparency about something then it need to be publicly available.

The report I spoke of in the crisis actors thread was sealed for 100 years on the basis that a lot of it was distressing for families and rightly so. About 10 years later some of it got released but stuff that would distress families still got held back. The only problem was that there was no independent verification of what got held back.

Regardless of that though i don't think we have the right to see the photos if the families are against it. Their right is above all others imo

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 06 Jun 2013 01:37 #5

• Straight Shooter
This is where i start having problems and one of the reasons i made the Crisis Actors thread.

How do you fake something like this when the kids in this class that lived will wonder where the other kids who died are.

Victoria Soto and co-teacher Anne Marie Murphy join their first-grade students in an official class photo taken last fall. Those labeled were gunned down in the Dec. 14 massacre, while the others survived thanks to Soto’s heroism.

www.nypost.com/p/news/local/heartbreaking_smiles_ms_soto_class_mIAtV7NpFzD81i36jbTcvK

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 06 Jun 2013 02:50 #6

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I agree the families wishes should be respected but there is that part of me interested in the details although it shames me to say it.

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 06 Jun 2013 10:38 #7

• username
I don't think you should be ashamed. I used to have a bit of a morbid fascination when the internet came out, not really anymore though. I think it's natural, we're curious beings

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 06 Jun 2013 19:26 #8

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
username wrote:
I don't think you should be ashamed. I used to have a bit of a morbid fascination when the internet came out, not really anymore though. I think it's natural, we're curious beings

I agree. It's very normal.

Though were I one of the parents, I think I would want the gory details kept private. Imagine knowing people are viewing images of your child's corpse online.

If images/audio of the victims were available, you can guarantee that people would be claiming they were faked anyway. And imagine how that would make you feel if you were one of the parents.
No War But The Class War

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 06 Jun 2013 19:38 #9

• Straight Shooter
Chuck Random wrote:
username wrote:

I agree. It's very normal.

Though were I one of the parents, I think I would want the gory details kept private. Imagine knowing people are viewing images of your child's corpse online.

If images/audio of the victims were available, you can guarantee that people would be claiming they were faked anyway. And imagine how that would make you feel if you were one of the parents.

I agree with this nobody needs to be looking at pics of dead kids because that's sick...imo

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 06 Jun 2013 23:13 #10

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
But do you think it might change some peoples views on gun control if they saw what these weapons did to tiny children?

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 07 Jun 2013 11:16 #11

• username
i-baster wrote:
But do you think it might change some peoples views on gun control if they saw what these weapons did to tiny children?

I think it would surely change some peoples views on gun control. Evocative media often does. However there's lots of kids dying every day in nasty ways that we don't hear about.

I think the best way to describe my position is this. I don't agree with gun control although I agree that they are lethal instruments. There obviously has to be some blanket rules governing their ownership and use. In the UK they are comparitively harsh to the US. Here in Sweden they are more lax in some ways but harsher in other ways.

Sweden does have shootings but not that many and I can't find any data after a quick check how many are done with legally registered firearms. The Mälmo shootings probably were although a lot of them weren't proven done by the suspect and Mälmo isn't hard to get a gun into as people just drive across from Mainland europe through Denmark and the only thing the police at the bridge really look for is drugs. So he is suspected of many more but its hard to prove. Handguns are still legal over here, until recently a lot of people had legal submachine guns in case of invasion!!! What causes the difference? I don't really know.

All i know is that in Sweden maybe that kid who commited the Sandy Hooks shootings would have been known by system a bit more, any additional needs would have been provided free of charge by the state. From what I've read and I don't know how true it is his Mum was bit of survivalist, she made sure he knew how to use firearms, possibly in an offensive situation. I'm not sure what the atmosphere was like around the home, was it one of fear, they're coming to get us and we must be armed? I've read he was on the Autisitic spectrum and I'm not sure this was the best atmosphere of thought for him to be around, especially if he had problems with his emotions and relating them to real life.
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2013 11:29 by username.

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 07 Jun 2013 17:36 #12

• Straight Shooter
username wrote:
All i know is that in Sweden maybe that kid who commited the Sandy Hooks shootings would have been known by system a bit more, any additional needs would have been provided free of charge by the state. From what I've read and I don't know how true it is his Mum was bit of survivalist, she made sure he knew how to use firearms, possibly in an offensive situation. I'm not sure what the atmosphere was like around the home, was it one of fear, they're coming to get us and we must be armed? I've read he was on the Autisitic spectrum and I'm not sure this was the best atmosphere of thought for him to be around, especially if he had problems with his emotions and relating them to real life.

In summary i agree with this....

In addition here is what was said in a NY Times article...
The police also found a certificate from the National Rifle Association bearing the name Adam Lanza. The type of certificate was not clear. The organization said on Thursday that Adam Lanza and Nancy Lanza were not members.

There was also a receipt from a shooting range in Oklahoma, an N.R.A. guide to the basics of pistol shooting and training manuals on the use of a variety of firearms, including a Bushmaster.

There were paper and cardboard gun targets, as well as a considerable amount of computer equipment and game consoles and equipment. There was a hard drive that appeared to have been deliberately smashed.

There were numerous books connected to autism. One was titled, “Born on a Blue Day — Inside the Mind of an Autistic Savant.”

Classmates of Mr. Lanza and others who knew the family have said he had an autism variant known as Asperger’s syndrome, though investigators have never confirmed that diagnosis. Even so, his association with the disorder has raised alarms among parents of children with the diagnosis, who have expressed concerns that the public might believe that those with autism are prone to violence.

Experts say people with autism spectrum disorders are often bullied in school and the workplace and frequently suffer from depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts. But the experts also say there is no evidence that they are more inclined than any other group to commit violent crimes.

They said they believed that Mr. Lanza had spent most of his time in the basement of the home, primarily playing a warfare video game, “Call of Duty.” According to these officials, it also appeared that Mr. Lanza may have taken target practice in the basement.

www.nytimes.com/2013/03/29/nyregion/search-warrants-reveal-items-seized-at-adam-lanzas-home.html?pagewanted=all

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 07 Jun 2013 18:23 #13

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
i-baster wrote:

I think a lot of people would think that they don't intend to shoot children and may think they need the guns more to protect children.
And I think saying it's a false flag basically negates that anyway - if it was a false flag, then it therefore has nothing to do with gun ownership, it's an evil scheme to attack gun ownership which makes gun ownership more important. Which is why I think the conspiracy idea is appealing to people who are into guns.

I think gun ownership is such a deep rooted aspect of American society it's not going to change that much (at least in the short term) no matter what you think.
No War But The Class War
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., i-baster

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 07 Jun 2013 18:37 #14

• Straight Shooter
Chuck Random wrote:
i-baster wrote:

I think a lot of people would think that they don't intend to shoot children and may think they need the guns more to protect children.
And I think saying it's a false flag basically negates that anyway - if it was a false flag, then it therefore has nothing to do with gun ownership, it's an evil scheme to attack gun ownership which makes gun ownership more important. Which is why I think the conspiracy idea is appealing to people who are into guns.

I think gun ownership is such a deep rooted aspect of American society it's not going to change that much (at least in the short term) no matter what you think.

Alot of this goes along with the right wing fema camp conspiracy...

I personally don't believe that tptb want to take Americans guns so they can put everyone in Fema camps.

TPTB need everyone to work so they can make alot of money and travel the world while living in opulence.

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 07 Jun 2013 19:12 #15

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
.......... wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
i-baster wrote:

Alot of this goes along with the right wing fema camp conspiracy...

I personally don't believe that tptb want to take Americans guns so they can put everyone in Fema camps.

TPTB need everyone to work so they can make alot of money and travel the world while living in opulence.

FEMA camp narratives have a long pedigree. Purely OTTOMH I think they go back to the 70s in some form or another, but switched from being a left wing to right wing preoccupation. I agree the govt are not planning to round everybody up. I expect they do have contingency plans and would round everybody up in the event of some huge crisis, but I don't see why they'd want to. I totally agree they'd prefer it people just carried on working at their assigned duties.

You made me think of this film as it has a similar kind of theme. Have you seen it? You should watch it if you haven't. It's a classic by Peter Watkins, a great zero budget independent film maker. The dialogue was largely improvised by the amateur cast who I think were drawing a lot off their own genuine opinions. It gives it a really authentic feel. It does feel like the sort of thing that could have happened/could happen. It was kinda buried when it came out.

No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2013 19:15 by Chuck Random.

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 07 Jun 2013 19:29 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
What happened to critical thinking?

You can find all evidence on the web to make up your mind on your own.
Of course you are free to go on believing in msm and your government.

9/11, 7/7, Auroa, SH, Boston and many many more ...
They are doing this since at least one hundred years.
The only difference is that we now have internet. Thanks to them. They want us to know.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 07 Jun 2013 19:59 #17

• Straight Shooter
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What happened to critical thinking?

You can find all evidence on the web to make up your mind on your own.
Of course you are free to go on believing in msm and your government.

9/11, 7/7, Auroa, SH, Boston and many many more ...
They are doing this since at least one hundred years.
The only difference is that we now have internet. Thanks to them. They want us to know.

I don't agree that all these events connect into the same conspiracy.

9/11 & 7/7 don't connect to Auroa, SH, Boston.

And i don't think any of the shootings connect to each other at all.

25,000 people die by guns each year in America.

Kids are getting shot and killed in Chicago all the time.

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 07 Jun 2013 20:14 #18

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I think 9/11, 7/7 connects to the police state, and that the shootings could serve to strengthen the police state and weaken the populace by way of bringing gun control to the forefront of peoples minds.
I'm not saying that it is connected, but I can see how it could be connected.

High profile media circus shootings could be more easily embedded into the consciousness of the populace maybe.

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 07 Jun 2013 20:21 #19

• Straight Shooter
irrepressible wrote:
I think 9/11, 7/7 connects to the police state, and that the shootings could serve to strengthen the police state and weaken the populace by way of bringing gun control to the forefront of peoples minds.
I'm not saying that it is connected, but I can see how it could be connected.

High profile media circus shootings could be more easily embedded into the consciousness of the populace maybe.

I can see 9/11 & 7/7 being used as an excuse to shock & awe Iraq and go for more middle east oil...

But as for the shootings i'm not seeing any conspiracy there...

Sandy Hook crime scene photos 07 Jun 2013 20:25 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
In my book all of these "acts of terror" are created in one way or another by the same group for I can clearly see the golden threads connecting them. To be honest it took me decades of hard and meticulous research on my own to come to this final conclusion. I know other people are able to wrap their head around the whole plot much faster and easier lately and without painful incentives.

Who's afraid of the woolly witch?! ;)

There is no such thing as "coincidence" and to me "conspiracy" is a newspeak term used to discredit dissenters.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2013 20:34 by PFIZIPFEI.