Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Edward Snowden is an Inside Job

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 13 Jun 2013 15:47 #21

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 13 Jun 2013 20:54 #22

• novum
  • Platinum Member
username wrote:
The New York Times sat on the story for a year that it was happening under Bush, it didn't change under Obama, it got worse (server capabilities increase etc)

So the obama administration continued with things the Bush administration was doing ... Im shocked!

^ sarcasm :chuckle:

I do think there are some differences in opinion about the internet amongst our good leaders. I recall Jay Rockefeller wanting to regulate it or shut it down, I cant recall exactly what he was on about now, but I always assumed others dont want to because it is an excellent way to track so many people and conversations, store it all and keep tabs on any movements or resistance building against government or corporations.

Ive always assumed govt agencies store the entire internet and all communication tbh, (phone, email, text etc) so i cant say any of this suprises me.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2013 20:56 by novum.

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 13 Jun 2013 21:06 #23

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Do any of you guys remember luciferhorus from the David Icke Forum.

He would cram in a bunch of what he called echelon keywords at the end of many posts :chuckle:

www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1045180&postcount=107

PS Hey i just remembered that pheony must remember him! :chuckle: :poke:
1365 = 1

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 13 Jun 2013 21:30 #24

• username
novum wrote:
username wrote:
The New York Times sat on the story for a year that it was happening under Bush, it didn't change under Obama, it got worse (server capabilities increase etc)

So the obama administration continued with things the Bush administration was doing ... Im shocked!

^ sarcasm :chuckle:

I do think there are some differences in opinion about the internet amongst our good leaders. I recall Jay Rockefeller wanting to regulate it or shut it down, I cant recall exactly what he was on about now, but I always assumed others dont want to because it is an excellent way to track so many people and conversations, store it all and keep tabs on any movements or resistance building against government or corporations.

Ive always assumed govt agencies store the entire internet and all communication tbh, (phone, email, text etc) so i cant say any of this suprises me.

hehe yep and if one of the tea party hardcore libetarians get in they will continue doing exactly the same thing :D

Any politician worth their salt (at playing politics, not actually doing something good) would want to keep the internet. Not just for monitoring purposes (which is quite cynical, I honestly don't believe this is in a lot of politicians minds even if they still have space in their minds, being a career politician is taxing) but the free publicity, easy to reach out to people, easy to control opinion with it ;).

Your last point i totally agree with. This stuff has been going on for ages. What bothers me is the creeping legislation coming in actually making it legal and the use of fear to convince people it's in their best interests. In generations from now if it carries on it's possible the land of the free may not be that free. I'm talking all of the western world, not just USA. All that I can assure you if if we don't ensure we have oversight as citizens then next year something else will be legal and on and on.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 13 Jun 2013 21:46 #25

• novum
  • Platinum Member
They tried what i deemed to be a trial in South Australia, which was censoring political discussion online before an election.

It didnt go down too well. The government had to back pedal (peddle) a little bit on that one. :hahano:

So somewhere in between former Premier Mike Rann pandering to KBR or figuratively sucking druggie Lance Armstrongs cock to push the cycling agenda, he knew they had to backflip on that one.

My point is I do think they only 'allow' the internet because it suits them just fine, and we may see more of what doesnt suit them get 'outlawed' in years to come.
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, username

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 13 Jun 2013 21:53 #26

• username
It's already sort of outlawed in many places.

I think that it's the new balance of power after nuclear weapons too. Do you remember a few years back China managed to route most of the global traffic through their servers? It was only momentarily.

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 13 Jun 2013 22:12 #27

• novum
  • Platinum Member
username wrote:
It's already sort of outlawed in many places.

I think that it's the new balance of power after nuclear weapons too. Do you remember a few years back China managed to route most of the global traffic through their servers? It was only momentarily.

Yes ive heard of that being the case in other places. I think Italy was one I saw not so long ago for example.

I missed that China thing actually, did not know that.
1365 = 1

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 13 Jun 2013 22:15 #28

• username
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2013 22:17 by username.

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 13 Jun 2013 23:18 #29

• Ultimate Seeker ™
As I said previously this is really looking like a Right Wing Establishment powerplay to me, I don't think it's got anything to do with China, they wouldn't have got a "cool" libertarian hacker to do the false flag:

Monkey see= Monkey do
...Molti nemici molto onore...

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 13 Jun 2013 23:22 #30

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
As I said previously this is really looking like a Right Wing Establishment powerplay to me, I don't think it's got anything to do with China, they wouldn't have got a "cool" libertarian hacker to do the false flag:

Monkey see= Monkey do

Wasn't he going to reveal something astonishing a couple of months ago or something? What was that? Was it astonishing? Can anyone remember?
No War But The Class War

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 13 Jun 2013 23:30 #31

• username
OK, I'm open to discussing that it may not have been an act of conscience from Snowden but why are you so convinced he's a right wing stooge?

@chuck, I have no idea. I didn't know who Glenn beck was until I started posting here. I don't listen ti his, jones or Ickes videos

edit- when i was 'calling' China I was just being silly although you have to admit - i don't reckon Obama is getting heavy with the Chinese dude regarding data espionage through the net atm
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2013 23:36 by username.

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 13 Jun 2013 23:49 #32

• username
Just to add, if it was a powerplay i reckon doing it so early in to Obamas term is bad strategy. They've given him too much time to make up ground, well the democrats anyway

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 13 Jun 2013 23:54 #33

• Ultimate Seeker ™
username wrote:
OK, I'm open to discussing that it may not have been an act of conscience from Snowden but why are you so convinced he's a right wing stooge?

@chuck, I have no idea. I didn't know who Glenn beck was until I started posting here. I don't listen ti his, jones or Ickes videos

edit- when i was 'calling' China I was just being silly although you have to admit - i don't reckon Obama is getting heavy with the Chinese dude regarding data espionage through the net atm
I think timing is everything, it comes at a pretty important time for right wing libertarians like Peter Thiel who's attendance at the Bilderberg meetings and interests in data and specifically traffic monitoring aswell as funding of Ron Paul and various Libertarian, new age type ventures, sea steading etc have recently come to light, in thiel is somebody who has the money and connections to hide this Snowden fellow.

That's one angle, this being a CIA mission is another angle, but this is dangerous territory talking about CT's of this magnitude online, I could disappear and nobody would know why ;)

Chuck he did have something lined up a few months ago, I can't fuckin remember what it was, I know it was anti obama though :D
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2013 23:58 by Ultimate Seeker ™.

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 14 Jun 2013 00:04 #34

• Ultimate Seeker ™
Far out Conservative media's reaction is also interesting, they're basically using this event as a platform to lobby for reinstituting Treason laws and the Death Penalty for Manning and this guy, that serves a purpose toughening up the military approach to data security while the Center Right, the Libertarians and even the Left are attacking the government for it's use of data gathering software etc...it rallies everyone who isn't a democrat against Obama on the issue of Privacy..

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 14 Jun 2013 16:05 #35

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher

Abby Martin breaks down the latest surveillance scandal by the National Security Agency ...
User(s) who Liked this post: username

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 14 Jun 2013 17:00 #36

• username
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
Far out Conservative media's reaction is also interesting, they're basically using this event as a platform to lobby for reinstituting Treason laws and the Death Penalty for Manning and this guy, that serves a purpose toughening up the military approach to data security while the Center Right, the Libertarians and even the Left are attacking the government for it's use of data gathering software etc...it rallies everyone who isn't a democrat against Obama on the issue of Privacy..

I get what you're saying, there's plenty of people who could benefit from smearing Obama. I just can't get my head round he's only just over 6 months in to his term. He isn't impeachable for it, presidents only get impeached when it's really bad. The worst all this will provoke debate about is the interpretation of laws and a few big questions about intelligence cheifs lying.

Sure there's scope for it really hitting Obama as he's backing theintelligence chief etc.

The democrats have years to make themselves look better, years for a lot of people to enjoy (the rightly provided) free health care etc. If I wanted to harm Obama/democrats I would've played this 6 months before election. It would be the main issue then, electorates forget.

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 14 Jun 2013 20:01 #37

• Ultimate Seeker ™
What was the term "climate of tension" or something?
It's my view this is essentially what we are seeing; with the rise of Alex Jones and this new Glenn Beck narrative I think we will see a rise in lone wolf style attacks, it's a double whammy for the right this kind of thing, it gives them substantial ammo to detract from theObama administration in the MSM, and it also serve as ammo in the anti-government psyop against the american population, make them feel under threat, their rights under threat etc, if the next election became a gun issue, due to an increase in lone wolf attacks of course a result of the escalation of anti authority suspicion and paranoia..

You have to admit, suspicion and paranoia are getting far more mainstream, look at Charlie Brooker in the UK, completely suspicious and cynical, also very popular,Alex Jones is probably more popular in the US and he's hardly slowing down.

How people with weaponry deal with these theories might be a little more unpredictable than we've previously considered.

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 15 Jun 2013 13:03 #38

• Ultimate Seeker ™
What my point is and as usual it's poorly conveyed :D
is that there appears in my view to be a concerted effort by Conservative and Libertarian right wing factions to influence and reposition the parameters of political discourse closer to the Right, not just in America but throughout the world, specifically the UK and Eastern Europe.. In America this means highlighting Obama's anti-constitutional reforms, highlighting government power, highlight the contradictions between government power and individual liberty.

Unfortunately, due in no small part to the unrestrained "liberty" of the USA over the last 100 years, government power has become more necessary in the last 10 years, however it is in this space between government regulation/scrutiny and Individual Liberty that much business takes place and many questionable profits are made, government is essentially always reacting to the effects of private interests like the Banking industry, multinational corporations, tax evasion etc on the Economy.

Likewise in security the government has to keep up with the constantly evolving methods of terrorism, lone wolf terrorism, and even international attempts, they have to increase surveillance and intelligence capabilities all the time so they can neutralize these threats before they materialize.Now people like Alex Jones etc deny there has ever been a threat from international terrorism, if you asked him he'd say the 9/11 attacks were an inside job, he'd tell you the London attacks were UK government, Madrid the CIA or MI6, the Aurora James Holmes shootings an Obama psyop etc etc.

This requires more thought really but got some stuff to do...

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 15 Jun 2013 15:43 #39

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
thedocs.hostzi.com/DoD_NetOps_Strategic_Vision.pdf

gizmodo.com/anonymous-just-leaked-a-trove-of-nsa-documents-511854773

_
/ \ _ __ ___ _ __ _ _ _ __ ___ ___ _ _ ___
/ _ \ | '_ \ / _ \| '_ \| | | | '_ ` _ \ / _ \| | | / __|
/ ___ \| | | | (_) | | | | |_| | | | | | | (_) | |_| \__ \
/_/ \_\_| |_|\___/|_| |_|\__, |_| |_| |_|\___/ \__,_|___/
|___/

Greetings Netizens, and Citizens of the world.

Anonymous has obtained some documents that "they" do not want you to see, and much to "their" chagrin, we have found them, and are giving them to you.
These documents prove that the NSA is spying on you, and not just Americans. They are spying on the citizens of over 35 different countries.
These documents contain information on the companies involved in GiG, and Prism.
Whats GiG you might ask? well...

The GIG will enable the secure, agile, robust, dependable, interoperable data sharing environment for the Department where warfighter, business, and intelligence users share knowledge on a global network that facilitates information superiority, accelerates decision-making, effective operations, and Net-Centric transformation.

Like we said, this is happening in over 35 countries, and done in cooperation with private businesses, and intelligence partners world wide.
We bring this to you, So that you know just how little rights you have. Your privacy and freedoms are slowly being taken from you, in closed door meetings, in laws buried in
bills, and by people who are supposed to be protecting you.

Download these documents, share them, mirror them, don't allow them to make them disappear. Spread them wide and far. Let these people know, that we will not be silenced, that we will not be taken advantage of, and that we are not happy about this unwarranted, unnecessary, unethical spying of our private lives, for the monetary gain of the 1%.

And now, the candy: thedocs.hostzi.com/

Mirrors:
t.co/XVlZQ53Zhp
t.co/JYUHrhi3Ue
t.co/qR9PRzySbq
t.co/yGw2sP976W
t.co/MrmBj4kma5

We are Anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
and by now,
You should expect us
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2013 18:24 by chandrakavi.

Edward Snowden is an Inside Job 27 Jun 2013 02:31 #40

• Straight Shooter
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare