Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: YOU’RE to blame for Roma crime?

YOU’RE to blame for Roma crime? 17 Jan 2014 20:17 #1

‘White’ crime in Britain is set to explode because police have listed the ethnicity of Roma gypsies in the same ethnic grouping as Britons.

Since Romania and Bulgaria officially entered the EU on 1st January 2014, thousands of Roma have travelled the bredth of Europe and poured across the border into Britain looking for easy pickings on our streets.

Allegedly Roma gangs are fuelling a crime wave in our cities and the crime rate is set to explode.

But it’s not going to be Roma gangs who are identified as being the culprits – it'll be you and me!

This is because police have bundled Roma gypsies, along with several other distinctly non-European peoples into their 'White' category on their Self Defined Ethnicity Codes chart.

Here is the chart that police use when identifying an offender’s ethnic and racial make up, see for yourself.

Does anyone find this a bit strange?
so their is going to be "white" folks commiting more crimes but are actually not commiting them at all. More manipulation ad putting people into a picture that isn't real.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

YOU’RE to blame for Roma crime? 17 Jan 2014 20:26 #2

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Now this is interesting... And would it be that if somebody points out the crimes commited by gypsies, the racism card if lifted up? Accepting the fact that certain minorities commit more crimes than others is already seen as racism, I can only guess how much further this kind of stuff will bring it.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder

YOU’RE to blame for Roma crime? 17 Jan 2014 20:38 #3

• HYPERTlGER
  • User is blocked
Here's a Jewish guy in Canada that does not like the Roma

YOU’RE to blame for Roma crime? 18 Jan 2014 09:55 #4

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
I don't see it racist or wrong thing to do, to categorize criminals by the ethnic group they belong to. That could help to solve the problems which make people do crimes... For example, a lot of rapes in Finland are committed by immigrants, most of whom are from a backgrounds with strict religious (muslim) code for sexual behavior. Many of those who have committed rape have said in interrogations that the women have been 'asking for it' with their behavior, clothing and such.

Other case is robbery, big portion of robberies are committed by immigrants also, many of whom are from Africa. Some from poor, wartorn countries in which many have not had other option than to steal to make their living.

I think there is a huge need for immigrants to be educated about the culture in which they move into, they should know how our country works, they should learn our language and our 'code of behavior', to fit in. A lot of crime is made off desperation, if there's no jobs, no money, no connection to the country you live in and so on, it easily leads to criminal activity.

Specially frustrated young people would need a direction and meaning to their lives, if they lack it, they'll gang up, take drugs, drink and commit crimes. And if they're subjected to racial bigotry, their situation gets even worse.

I think our country, all countries should have more strick rules on immigration, I don't want that half of the worlds criminals would move to my country. Most of them are normal people anyway, but when people move to other countries, whos language and culture are very different, they need to learn the language and ways of the parent country, that way they will fit in and feel that they belong to the place they live. Other alternative, is gangs and huge amount of crime.

I don't know how well east europeans fit in UK, in here, most I have met are thieves and bums who try to make living off our backs. There's a huge difference there, I know many Tuskish and Syrian and Iranian people who live in my town, most work in restaurants, many heve lived here for several decades and they do not seem to have any problem to live here. Most of them speak good Finnish also, specially the young people. And they don't seem to have problem with the religion either, there's not too many fundamentalist types here, which is very positive thing. I've only seen one person working in a pizza place, who did his prayers all the time, he didn't drink and so on, but he had no problem with our culture and our differencies.

But most east european people, Romanians and Polish mainly seem to be here to make a coin with various methods, off which a lot are criminal. I would like to know why.

I think decent education and good enough income and the sense of belonging are the things which could keep immigrants away from crime.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

YOU’RE to blame for Roma crime? 18 Jan 2014 16:32 #5

I think decent education and good enough income and the sense of belonging are the things which could keep immigrants away from crime.

But money don't exist. :hide: It's controlled so that is next to nigh impossible with no work available for a descent wage.

YOU’RE to blame for Roma crime? 18 Jan 2014 16:49 #6

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
With 'income' I mean that hungry people = frustrated, angry people. Well fed people on the other hand do not have reason to go all out criminal etc.

And a small country with too many people can not support huge waves of immigrants, somebody's going to suffer when that happens. Oh yea, and in here its that immigrants have work, because they do the same job with lower pay. At the same time huge amount of Finns (and in my town, also Russians who live here.) are unemployed..

Ok, back on the topic.
-Agent Fox Mulder

YOU’RE to blame for Roma crime? 18 Jan 2014 17:39 #7

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Hex the metalhead :cool: said

But most east european people, Romanians and Polish mainly seem to be here to make a coin with various methods, off which a lot are criminal. I would like to know why.

Ok this is really TMI for a message board, I spent 2 years of my life with a Polish girl, learned a lot of the culture.
In the UK the polish are pretty much respected and as being honest and hardworking.
When I was a kid can remember my grandparents banging on about the influx of 'Pakis' 'Wogs' etc
So the dynamic changed, to Polish for a while, look up Enoch Powell and see where my grandparents were coming from.
Now it's the Roma. Just people complaining about it when it's too late.
There's also a massive difference between Romanians & Roma - although Roma by default are Romanian (as a rule but there are exceptions).
Poland is a country with huge infrastructure problems, but the people are good and they are honest. They don't know much but hard times. Don't believe me take a trip there.
UK has an ethical debt to Poland anyway which can never be repaid.
Just recently well late part of last year was talking with some Polish friends & all the same concensus - when the floodgates open to the Roma uk is even more fucked.
It's an aside, too late anyway, and you could be harsh and take the perspective that it's just a whole new lower level to the bottom feeders on society - but hey the structure exists they can come here then it's not their fault, it's us sheep for being in the EU maybe?
Just saying is all :conf:

YOU’RE to blame for Roma crime? 18 Jan 2014 18:25 #8

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Hmm.. I don't know any Polish folks personally, so hard to say much more about it.... I've only met those folks who go from door to door here, selling something. Some are honest, some are not. Oh yea, and my friends ex gf was Polish, she was ok, bit weird person though. :)

And again, back on the topic..
-Agent Fox Mulder

YOU’RE to blame for Roma crime? 18 Jan 2014 18:44 #9

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive

YOU’RE to blame for Roma crime? 18 Jan 2014 18:47 #10

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
If you read Engels' the condition of the working class in England it's quite uncanny how the section on Irish immigration parallels the kind of stuff people talk about today. Engels is quite sympathetic to Irish people but nevertheless sees them as his contemporaries did as barefoot near savages who eat nothing but potatoes, don't need furniture (which they tend to burn for fuel) and spend all their money on drink. The discussion of Irish immigrants in 1842 could almost be discussion of European immigrants in 2014. if you change a few stereotypes.

It's also interesting how the English see Eastern Europeans as simultaneously working very hard for shit pay and being pickpockets and thieves.

Myself, I think the biggest predictor of petty criminality is dog-eat-dog individualism combined with poverty, not one's country of origin.We all know the boss class commit far larger crimes (except they're not classed as crimes much of the time) but we're encouraged to only get worked up about the pettier crimes of less, ah, distinguished citizens. All the better if they're foreign because foreigners are not like us.

Plenty of white English people living in England do some pretty nasty crime and I have known plenty of pretty unpleasant / fucked up white English gangsters (or wannabe gangsters). I do not expect to be viewed as an Englishman in the light of their actions. I don't care if you're English, Bulgarian, Polish, Romanian, Pakistani or an Eskimo; as far as I'm concerned your country of origin is irrelevant to whether you're a wanker.
No War But The Class War
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, Worzel

YOU’RE to blame for Roma crime? 19 Jan 2014 12:59 #11

If you read Engels' the condition of the working class

Why do I wanna read something the ROTHSCHILDS funded into existence.

www.puppet99.com/?page_id=30

The Rothschilds along with Jacob Schiff created the major events of the 20th century by providing the key funding for the Bolsheviks, Lenin and Trotsky. This was largely accomplished through Jacob Schiff who, while a force in his own right, was part of the Rothschild Empire. The Russian Revolution of 1917 eventually led to the domination of Eastern Europe by Communist Russia after World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War and all conflicts associated with the Cold War. All these wars served to undermine nationalism and led to the formation of the United Nations, the IMF, the World Bank, etc.—international governments which moved the Rothschilds toward their goal of One World Government (i.e. The New World Order).

It is frequently claimed that The Rothschilds funded Karl Marx while he was writing his Communist Manifesto. It is said that there are two cheques in the British Museum made out to Karl Marx for several thousand pounds and signed by Nathan Rothschild. This is a myth. However, the nonexistence of the cheques does not mean that the Rothschilds did not fund, or help fund, Karl Marx. At this writing, this journalist has been unable to find hard evidence of who funded Marx (input solicited).
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2014 13:03 by Anarchist4eva.

YOU’RE to blame for Roma crime? 19 Jan 2014 13:25 #12

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Anarchist4eva wrote:
If you read Engels' the condition of the working class

Why do I wanna read something the ROTHSCHILDS funded into existence.

www.puppet99.com/?page_id=30

The Rothschilds along with Jacob Schiff created the major events of the 20th century by providing the key funding for the Bolsheviks, Lenin and Trotsky. This was largely accomplished through Jacob Schiff who, while a force in his own right, was part of the Rothschild Empire. The Russian Revolution of 1917 eventually led to the domination of Eastern Europe by Communist Russia after World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War and all conflicts associated with the Cold War. All these wars served to undermine nationalism and led to the formation of the United Nations, the IMF, the World Bank, etc.—international governments which moved the Rothschilds toward their goal of One World Government (i.e. The New World Order).

It is frequently claimed that The Rothschilds funded Karl Marx while he was writing his Communist Manifesto. It is said that there are two cheques in the British Museum made out to Karl Marx for several thousand pounds and signed by Nathan Rothschild. This is a myth. However, the nonexistence of the cheques does not mean that the Rothschilds did not fund, or help fund, Karl Marx. At this writing, this journalist has been unable to find hard evidence of who funded Marx (input solicited).

1/ I read all kinds of stuff. Why would anyone read solely what they unequivocably agree with unless they wish to become a blind dogmatist?

2/If you're suggesting the Rothchilds funded Engels, it's not really much help to quote some stuff providing zero evidence the Rothchilds funded Engels.
However, the nonexistence of the cheques does not mean that the Rothschilds did not fund, or help fund, Karl Marx

Just as the absence of cheques made out to Marx by Queen Victoria doesn't mean Marx wasn't funded by Queen Victoria, right?

All these wars served to undermine nationalism

:roll: Oh dearie me. Waving Union Jacks around is threatened. The calamity.
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2014 13:26 by Chuck Random.

YOU’RE to blame for Roma crime? 20 Jan 2014 16:59 #13

Mad college professor claims nobody murdered by Stalin

:killinme:

This is why you need to be clued up and not just in history by your teachers who set you out questions and you answer them to make you more intelligent by getting them all correct.

:gleek:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

YOU’RE to blame for Roma crime? 31 Mar 2014 14:29 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Worzel wrote:
Hex the metalhead :cool: said

Ok this is really TMI for a message board, I spent 2 years of my life with a Polish girl, learned a lot of the culture.
In the UK the polish are pretty much respected and as being honest and hardworking.
When I was a kid can remember my grandparents banging on about the influx of 'Pakis' 'Wogs' etc
So the dynamic changed, to Polish for a while, look up Enoch Powell and see where my grandparents were coming from.
Now it's the Roma. Just people complaining about it when it's too late.
There's also a massive difference between Romanians & Roma - although Roma by default are Romanian (as a rule but there are exceptions).
Poland is a country with huge infrastructure problems, but the people are good and they are honest. They don't know much but hard times. Don't believe me take a trip there.
UK has an ethical debt to Poland anyway which can never be repaid.
Just recently well late part of last year was talking with some Polish friends & all the same concensus - when the floodgates open to the Roma uk is even more fucked.
It's an aside, too late anyway, and you could be harsh and take the perspective that it's just a whole new lower level to the bottom feeders on society - but hey the structure exists they can come here then it's not their fault, it's us sheep for being in the EU maybe?
Just saying is all :conf:

Would you mind explaining your above theory? (sentence in red)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2014 14:31 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare