Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Charlie Hebdo Double Standards

CHARLIE HEBDO MOSSAD ADL JIDF IDF SANHEDRIN SAYANIM NAKBA 29 Jan 2015 10:46 #21

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

CHARLIE HEBDO MOSSAD ADL JIDF IDF SANHEDRIN SAYANIM NAKBA 29 Jan 2015 21:01 #22

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Ted Gorsline January 29, 2015 @ 1:04 pm

If you go through Bro Nat’s library here and look up Jewish comedians like Sara Silverman you will see her making lewd remarks about killing Jesus.

Same with TV Jewish comedian Seinfeld having his actors urinating on picture of Jesus on mainstream media. Same with Jewish political writers like David Frum calling Muslims the “axis of evil” in George Bush speeches.

This stuff is truly crude, filthy and vile as college humourists often are (remember the Jew Joan Rivers) but while I might say I think these people are a–holes I would never try to stop them from doing their thing.

There is no reason why Jews should not be the exact same kind of targets of crude humour in the same way that Christians and Muslims have been for many decades. Its time they were mocked on a regular basis. Nobody deserves it more.

www.realjewnews.com/?p=1002#comment-1697162



DOUBLE STANDARDS!


Don't tell the truth about typical hasbara techniques or make fun of Nigella's Jewish ears on TZ for you get 'excerpted' by the moderator,
if he can't start another thread ridiculing your exposing the trolls.

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/65119-excerpt-of-go-figure.html

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2015 21:05 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CHARLIE HEBDO MOSSAD ADL JIDF IDF SANHEDRIN SAYANIM NAKBA 31 Jan 2015 11:21 #23

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Brother Nathanael January 30, 2015 @ 6:36 pm

Dear All -

LONG day today re my Street Evangelism here in NYC.

Wall Street went GREAT and so did Times Square. I’ll give a full report tomorrow about both days out on the Street.

(Sneak Preview): At Wall Street today 3 Hasidic Jews set up a “Torah Table” directly across from the NY Stock Exchange. I did a “Dieudonne” comedy routine in front of it. Everybody was cracking up! STAY TUNED. +BN

:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Charlie Hebdo 18 Feb 2015 05:23 #24

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
French comic Dieudonne on trial for 'defending terrorism' after Facebook post
Published February 04, 2015

PARIS – Controversial French comic Dieudonne M'bala M'bala went on trial Wednesday charged with "defending terrorism" in a Facebook post after last month's three-day terror spree in Paris.

The comic, known by his stage name Dieudonne, said on Facebook "I feel like Charlie Coulibaly." The post, which has since been taken down, merges the names of Charlie Hebdo, the satirical magazine where two gunmen killed 12 people, and that of Amedy Coulibaly, who prosecutors say killed four hostages at a kosher supermarket and a policewoman. The three Muslim extremists were killed in nearly simultaneous raids by security forces Jan. 9.

It was the second time in seven days the comic has faced a court. Last week, he faced charges of inciting racial hatred.

In a tough new crackdown on terrorism, France is going after anyone seen as supporting terror in any form. Scores of people have gone before courts for perceived backing of terrorism or the Paris attackers.

The prosecution asked that Dieudonne be fined 150 euros ($171) per day for 200 days, a total of 30,000 euros. The verdict was set for March 18, a day before the verdict in last week's trial in which the prosecution sought a one-off fine of 30,000 euros.

Dieudonne, 48, has been convicted a dozen times on racism or anti-Semitism charges. Last year, French authorities banned several of his performances, in which he made light of the Holocaust and popularized a gesture some describe as an inverted Nazi salute.

Dieudonne, with an ardent following, claims he's unfairly targeted for what amounts to humor. His lawyer, David De Stefano, said Wednesday that his Facebook post falls into the realm of his art.

foxnews.com/world/2015/02/04/french-comic-dieudonne-on-trial-for-defending-terrorism-after-facebook-post/
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Savonarola

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 18 Feb 2015 07:20 #25

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4909
  • Likes received: 2993
yep - the French ZOG is getting heavy - the repression is totally overt now.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

When Free Speech Got Foolish: France’s Dieudonné Verdict 21 Mar 2015 10:17 #26

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


When Free Speech Got Foolish: France’s Dieudonné Verdict



Saturday, 21 March 2015, 5:56 pm

Opinion: Binoy Kampmark

When Free Speech Got Foolish: France’s Dieudonné Verdict

By Binoy Kampmark


It lies in the ambiguity of the European Convention on Human Rights. Article 10, the provision that provides for the protection of free speech, can hardly be said to be the broad creature it purports to be. Restrictions will be tolerated, as long as they be “in accordance with law” and “necessary in a democratic society”.

Similarly, the International Convention on Civil and Political Rights (Art. 19) notes that the exercise of free speech “carries with it special duties and responsibilities.” Governments have that greatest of get out clauses in targeting those they deem a threat to “national security” or “public order (ordre public)”, “public health” and “morals”.

Many countries in the European Union already have a range of laws that would, if applied in the context of free speech laws in the United States, fail to pass muster. Within the European Charter, such laws, including hate speech regulations, are deemed appropriate. The incitement to the Nazi jackboot and the concentration camp loom as large apologias. Only privileged opinions will be accepted.

France tends to lead the pack on that one, with a range of statutes criminalising speech deemed insulting, defamatory or inciting of hatred, discrimination or violence on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sex or sexual orientation (Washington Post, Jan 8). In what is the grand inversion of free speech advocates in France, those killed at Charlie Hebdo were similarly harassed by government authorities through the cause of their employment.

In 2006, then French President Jacques Chirac took firm issue with the reprinting by the magazine of the Danish Muhammad cartoons that had caused much consternation. Then, as now, the free speech advocates fled behind the veil of supposedly conscionable authority. “Anything that can hurt the convictions of someone else, in particular religious convictions, should be avoided.” Free speech must obviously be tender and gentle in order to be acceptable.

In light of the Paris attacks between January 7 and 9 that saw 17 people killed, dozens of cases were commenced targeting those “condoning terrorism” or “making threats to carry out terrorist acts”. French comedian Dieudonné M’bala M’bala, with his tendency to sail rather close to the wind of authority, was always going to be on the radar.

On the day of the Paris March – yes, tinged with the irony that it was in the name of free speech – Dieudonné’s Facebook book page featured the following post that caught the attention of authorities: “After this historic march, what do I say… Legendary! A magic moment equal to the Big Bang that created the universe… or at least (more local) comparable to the crowning of [the Gaulish king] Vercingétorix, I’m finally back home. Know that this evening, as far as I am concerned, I feel like Charlie Coulibaly.”

The charge that might well be levelled at Dieudonné might well be one of poor, or even a lack of humour (Amedy Coulibaly having been one of the assailants), but inflating the language with the puffing pretension of “condoning terrorism” is a touch rich. After all, it wasn’t as if Dieudonné had not made his sentiments clear in a letter sent to the French interior minister, Bernard Cazeneuve on the day of the march itself. “Yesterday we were all Charlie, marching and standing tall for liberties. So that we can continue to laugh at everything.” [1]

The comedian continues to reflect on his role as the creator of laughter, and for doing that, being mistreated. “For a year I have been treated as public enemy one, even though all I’ve done is try to make people laugh, and to die of laughter, since death is laughing at us, as Charlie knows all too well alas.” Humour tends to be impossible when the censors take the reins.

The prosecutor, Annabelle Philippe, claimed in the course of her submission that the comedian had presented “in a favourable light the acts committed by Amedy Coulibaly.” But the mocking inference via the combine “Charlie Coulibaly” suggests how terms can become dogmatic reference points, unimpeachable in the speech of those who carelessly, or purposely, manipulate it. In the scheme of things, people were told to march without question to the brand slogan of “Je suis Charlie”. Those in dissent were bound to face a prosecutor’s brief – either you are with Charlie or against it. The greatest insult to those slain that day was precisely the sanctification of free speech even as it was being undermined.

Even the Prime Minister, Manuel Valls, has suggested what he believes to be opinions, and what are patently not. Dieudonné, in his mind, had metamorphosed from “comedian” to “anti-Semite and racist.” The result was a two-month suspended sentence, which is the difference in what you can say, and what you cannot.

In other words, the heavy hand of the police state can regulate the mere fact of an opinion, as long as it is deemed to be racist, anti-Semitic and “justifying terrorism”. As jurist Jonathan Turley would suggest (Washington Post, Jan 8) even as the blood of the Charlie massacres was yet to dry, “The greatest threat to liberty in France has come not from the terrorists who have committed such horrific acts this past week but from the French themselves, who have been leading the Western world in a crackdown on free speech.” [2]

That governments of the day have reserved their sacred right to move opinions out of circulation deemed inappropriate is a simple reaffirmation of that old battle between speech and its broad exercise. That such exercises be responsible is the authoritarian twist deemed necessary to have an “opinion”. If the authorities dislike it, then invariably you are not privileged enough to hold it – at least legitimately. Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy exemplifies this rather well, suggesting that any “imam who holds views that do not respect the values of the republic” ought to be “expelled”. [3] The obscurantists of all shades will have their day, while the killers of free speech will continue to be its aggressive protectors.

1. quenelplus.com/a-la-une/liberte-dexpression-dieudonne-repond-a-bernard-cazeneuve.html
2. www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/what-it-means-to-stand-with-charlie-hebdo/2015/01/08/ab416214-96e8-11e4-aabd-d0b93ff613d5_story.html
3. Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

*************

Dr. Binoy Kampmark was a Commonwealth Scholar at Selwyn College, Cambridge. He lectures at RMIT University, Melbourne. Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

© Scoop Media



Two Months on Parole -> www.lepoint.fr/tags/dieudonne
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Mar 2015 11:30 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Gerhard Ittner, German political prisoner, wrote to Dieudonné 01 Apr 2015 11:00 #27

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960




Gerhard Ittner, German political prisoner, letter to Dieudonné



Source (French, German) => julius-hensel.com/2015/03/dissidenten-europaeer-ohne-vaterland/

translate.google.com/


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Apr 2015 16:12 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Gerhard Ittner, German political prisoner, wrote to Dieudonné 02 Apr 2015 17:45 #28

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

A Letter from Political Prisoner Gerhard Ittner




Yesterday I received a letter from Gerhard Ittner, who since April is being held in a prison in Lisbon fighting extradition to Germany for "thought crimes" related to the "Holocaust." Ittner had been evading the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) "justice" for 7 years; he has been in Portugal for most of that time.

Read more: carolynyeager.net/letter-political-prisoner-gerhard-ittner






Gerhard Ittner, un Allemand emprisonné pour ses écrits



Read more: robertfaurisson.blogspot.de/2015/01/gerhard-ittner-un-allemand-emprisonne.html

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Gerhard Ittner, German political prisoner, wrote to Dieudonné 02 Apr 2015 19:20 #29

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


german donators welcome !
german political prisoners ? no, thank you !
amnesty, who else !




Cher Monsieur Dieudonné,

J’ai demandé à un de mes amis Français de vous transmettre cette lettre et de la publier pour moi. Je ne peux pas le faire moi-même car je suis prisonnier politique dans la République Fédérale d’Allemagne, juste à cause d’un discours totalement non-violent. Uniquement pour avoir usé de la liberté d’expression, je suis emprisonné depuis désormais trois ans. Quelle hypocrisie : d’une part ils scandent « Je suis Charlie » en louant la liberté d’expression la plus totale et en prétendant combattre le terrorisme ; et d’une autre part ils se font eux-mêmes terroristes contre la liberté d’expression ! En 2012, après m’être exilé sept ans dans différents pays, j’étais arrêté au Portugal et extradé en RFA pour avoir exprimé mes pensées [contre la guerre en Irak, dénonçant le gouvernement des États-Unis et le génocide amérindien]* en 2002 et 2003.

Évidemment, j’étais fautif car je n’ai pas usé de la bonne liberté d’expression, celle dans le seul but d’humilier les religions et de heurter plusieurs millions de personnes par des dessins du prophète Mohamed ; j’ai usé de la mauvaise liberté d’expression, celle qui concerne la critique des histoires d’Holocauste. Des histoires mises en œuvre par un très puissant et très influent lobby organisé, tenant un business et faisant pression sur les politiques et la Finance.

J’ai donc appris que la démocratie permettait de heurter les sensibilités religieuses de plusieurs millions de personnes à travers le monde mais ne permettait pas de déranger le business d’un certain groupe d’individus par des questions gênantes. Qui a besoin d’une « démocratie » comme celle-là, à part ces mêmes individus ? J’ai toujours cru que la démocratie défendait les intérêts du peuple, pas d’un petit mais très influent groupe d’hommes d’affaires et de maître chanteurs apatrides.

Ma peine s’est terminée en octobre 2014 mais je n’ai pas été libéré de prison. Je dois rester ici en attendant un autre procès pour « négation de crimes contre l’humanité » qu’ils ont ouvert contre moi. Je suis accusé d’avoir « nié l’Holocauste » dans des lettres privées, écrites lorsque j’étais en prison au Portugal alors que j’attendais mon extradition. Le sujet de mes lettres n’était pas d’aborder la question de « l’Holocauste » en détail, mais juste de demander pourquoi la liberté d’expression n’est pas effective pour cette période de l’Histoire.

Le procureur d’État a dit que poser cette question constituait en soi un délit car mes intentions étaient de nier « l’Holocauste ». La Cour a dit que je devais attendre mon procès en prison car j’allais encore y passer un long moment pour mon terrible crime.

Peut-être que vous et vos lecteurs pourriez demander à l’Ambassade d’Allemagne en France comment la RFA peut s’exclamer « Je suis Charlie » et louer la liberté d’expression, en intimant l’ordre de respecter cette liberté d’expression à la Chine et la Russie – pendant que des personnes comme moi sont enfermées en tant que prisonniers politiques, tels des grands criminels, juste à cause d’un discours non-violent.
Cher Monsieur Dieudonné, j’apprécie beaucoup vote travail et votre état d’esprit. Je vous assure de mon soutien et de ma sympathie.
Bien cordialement,

——————————–

www.phi-europe.org/un-prisonnier-politique-allemand-ecrit-a-dieudonne/#sthash.DKHwz9GJ.0kRoe3m6.dpbs

——————————–


Sehr geehrter Herr Dieudonné,

ich bat einen meiner französischen Freunde, Ihnen diesen Brief zu senden und ihn für mich zu veröffentlichen. Ich kann es nicht, weil ich ein politischer Gefangener in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland bin, nur wegen einer völlig gewaltfreien Rede. Nur weil ich das Recht auf freie Meinungsäußerung wahrgenommen habe, bin ich jetzt seit drei Jahren inhaftiert. Welche Heuchelei: Auf der einen Seite rufen sie “Ich bin Charlie”, loben die Meinungsfreiheit und äußern die Behauptung, den Terrorismus zu bekämpfen und auf der anderen Seite sind sie selbst die Terroristen gegen die Meinungsfreiheit ! Im Jahr 2012, nachdem ich sieben Jahre im Exil in verschiedenen Ländern verbracht hatte, wurde ich in Portugal festgenommen und an die Bundesrepublik Deutschland ausgeliefert, wegen der Äusserung einiger meiner Gedanken in den Jahren 2002 und 2003 (gegen den Krieg im Irak, Beschuldigungen der Regierung der Vereinigten Staaten und des Völkermordes an den Indianern).

Offensichtlich war ich schuldig, weil ich nicht die richtige Meinungsfreiheit benutzte, jene, deren einziger Zweck darin besteht Religionen zu demütigen und mehrere Millionen Menschen mit Zeichnungen des Propheten Mohammed zu verletzen. Ich habe die falsche Form der freien Meinungsäußerung genutzt, jene die für Kritik an den Holocaust-Geschichten sorgt. An jenen Geschichten, die von einer sehr mächtigen und einflussreichen Lobby implementiert, ein Unternehmen darstellen und Nachdruck erhalten (Lobbyarbeit) durch Politik und Finanzen.

So lernte ich, dass es die Demokratie ermöglicht, die religiösen Gefühle von Millionen von Menschen weltweit zu beleidigen, aber daß es nicht möglich ist, das Geschäft von einer bestimmten Gruppe von Individuen durch unangenehme Fragen zu stören. Wer braucht so eine Art von “Demokratie” wie diese, abgesehen von jenen Personen? Ich habe immer geglaubt, dass die Demokratie die Interessen aller Menschen verteidigt, nicht (speziell) die Interessen einer kleinen, aber einflussreichen Gruppe von Geschäftsleuten und staatenlosen Meistersängern.
Meine Strafe war im Oktober 2014 beendet, aber ich bin nicht aus dem Gefängnis entlassen worden. Ich muss hier bleiben, bis ein anderer Prozess wegen “Leugnung von Verbrechen gegen die Menschlichkeit”, gegen mich eröffnet wird. Mir wird die “Leugnung des Holocaust” vorgeworfen, geäussert in privaten Briefen, die geschrieben wurden, als ich im Gefängnis in Portugal auf meine Auslieferung wartete. Das Thema meiner Briefe war nicht der “Holocaust” im Detail, sondern grundsätzlich die Frage, wieso die Meinungsfreiheit nicht (s) gilt, in dieser Periode der Geschichte.

Der Staatsanwalt sagte, dass diese Frage an sich eine Straftat sei, weil es meine Absicht gewesen sei ,”den Holocaust” zu leugnen. Das Gericht entschied, daß ich die Zeit bis zu meinem nächsten Prozess im Gefängnis verbleiben muß, weil ich eine lange Gefängnisstrafe für meine schrecklichen Verbrechen zu erwarten habe (?).

Vielleicht könnten Sie und Ihre Leser der Deutschen Botschaft in Frankreich die Frage stellen, wie die Bundesrepublik Deutschland (Regierung) ausrufen kann: “Ich bin Charlie” und, die Deutung des Begriffes Meinungsfreiheit mietend, China und Russland mahnt, das Recht auf freie Meinungsäusserung zu respektieren, während Leute wie ich, wegen einer gewaltfreien Rede, als politische Gefangene, wie Schwerverbrecher behandelt werden.
Sehr geehrter Herr Dieudonné, ich schätze Ihre Arbeit und ihre Geisteshaltung. Ich versichere Sie meiner Unterstützung und meiner Sympathie.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Gerhard Ittner
JVA Nürnberg
Bärenschanzstr. 68
D-90429 Nürnberg


——————————–

DISSIDENT EUROPEANS WITHOUT FATHERLANDS
julius-hensel.com/2015/03/dissidenten-europaeer-ohne-vaterland/

——————————–


Dear Mr. Dieudonné,

I asked one of my French friends to send you this letter and publish it for me. I can not because I'm a political prisoner in the Federal Republic of Germany, only because of a totally nonviolent speech. Just because I'm exercising the right to freedom of expression, I am now imprisoned for three years. What hypocrisy: On the one hand, they shout "I'm Charlie," praise the freedom of expression and express the claim to fight terrorism and on the other hand they are the terrorists against freedom! In 2012, after spending seven years in exile in different countries, I was arrested in Portugal and delivered to the Federal Republic of Germany, because of the expression of some of my thoughts in the years 2002 and 2003 (against the war in Iraq, accusations of government the United States and the genocide of the Indians).

Obviously, I was guilty because I did not use the correct expression, those whose sole purpose is to humiliate religions and injuring several million people with drawings of the Prophet Mohammed. I used the wrong form of free speech, those providing for criticism of the Holocaust stories. In those stories, which implements a very powerful and influential lobby representing a company and reprint obtained (lobbying) by politics and finance.

So I learned that it allows democracy to offend the religious sentiments of millions of people worldwide, but that it is not possible to disrupt the business of a particular group of individuals through awkward questions. Who needs that kind of "democracy" like this, apart from those people? I have always believed that democracy defends the interests of all people, not (specifically) the interests of a small but influential group of businessmen and stateless master singers.
My punishment was completed in October 2014 but I have not been released from prison. I have to stay here until another process because of "denial of crimes against humanity" is brought against me. I will be accused of "Holocaust denial", expressed in private letters that were written when I was waiting in prison in Portugal on my delivery. The subject of my letter was not the "Holocaust" in detail, but basically the question why the freedom of expression not (s) applies, in this period of history.

The prosecutor said that this question is an offense in itself because it was my intention to deny "the Holocaust". The court decided that I must remain the time until my next process in jail because I expect a long prison sentence for my terrible crimes (?).

Perhaps could ask you and your readers of the German Embassy in France, such as the Federal Republic of Germany can exclaim (government): "I'm Charlie" and the interpretation of the concept of freedom of renting, China and Russia warns, the right to freedom of expression to respect for people like me because of a non-violent speech as political prisoners are treated like criminals.
Dear Mr. Dieudonné, I appreciate your work and their attitude. I assure you of my support and my sympathy.

Yours sincerely



English translation: translate.google.com/



Read also:

=> 86 Year Old German Woman lays charges against the Central Council of the Jews in Germany

=> Holocaust: when truth is outlawed (Sylvia Stolz speech)

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Apr 2015 22:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

I Am Charlie: The Super Kosher Movie 30 Apr 2015 07:27 #30

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

I Am Charlie: The Super Kosher Movie







Activate English subs


Video description:


For English-speaking viewers who might not get some of the references, a little background . . .

Lassana Bathily is the Malian guest worker at the Jewish "Super Kosher" (Hyper Cacher) supermarket in Paris who helped save some customers during the hostage/shooting at the store on 9 January 2015 by hiding them in a downstairs freezer. In recognition of this act, he was granted French citizenship on 20 January 2015, in a ceremony attended by French prime minister Manuel Valls. During the ceremony, Bathily read out a speech, excerpts of which appear, as recorded, in the video. The whole thing (French only) can be viewed here:



Other characters appearing in the video include François Hollande, France's feckless socialist President, who holds the record for lowest approval ratings for a sitting President in French history; Minister of Justice Christianne Taubira, originally from French Guyana; and of course Big Brother himself, Prime Minister Manuel Valls, Spanish-born Socialist notorious for his self-righteous grandstanding and relentless pursuit of politically incorrect "thought crime" in France, most notably in the form of quenelle-sliding comedian Dieudonné. (See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quenelle_%28gesture%29)

Finally, the song at the end of the video is a traditional (16th-century) French folk song called "Je suis Robert" (I am Robert). LICRA is France's equivalent of the ADL.

Slide them all a quenelle today by spreading the word about Bernamej!

Holo-Heretic Hunters: The Faurisson File


Blondi: On the Trail of the Last Nazi


Christ and Punishment: The Secret Origins of the Final Solution
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The Championship of Victimisation 03 May 2015 14:50 #31

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Oracle wrote:


In French - for rodin loves this language so much - w English subs

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Championship of Victimisation 08 Jun 2015 18:41 #32

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



Can anyone access his website?

www.dieudosphere.com/


Checking your browser before accessing dieudosphere.com.

This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.


That's what I get.



Many of his videos are now available with English subs:

www.youtube.com/user/iamdieudo4




"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

La main gauche de Manuel Valls - The left hand of Manuel Valls - Alain Soral interview 03 Aug 2015 10:11 #33

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

Video uploaded by the ADL:



French Prime Minister Manuel Valls on the “intolerable rise of anti-Semitism in France.”










The Left Hand of Manuel Valls





Video description:

Film study of Panamza over the trembling hand of Manuel Valls, the Prime Minister of France, in his hysterical speech in the French National Assembly on 10 March 2015, a response to a speech by Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, the young members of the National Front, before the Department of elections on 22 and 29 March 2015 in which the polls after the Front National (FN) is at 30%, well ahead of the party of Manuel Valls, the Socialist Party (PS), with only 20%, but also the "conservative" UMP with 28%.

The nerves are so blank with the politicians of the established system parties in France, at the forefront in Manuel Valls, who for months a loud jibe fight against FN and all "rights", "Anti-Semitic", "homophobe", "Holocaust-denying" "Racist" and "xenophobic" leads.

Notorious are its failures and tirades, but also state-sanctioned criminal acts against the best comedian France, Dieudonné, and the critics of the system number 1 in France, Alain Soral.

This video is actually raised the question whether Manuel Valls is not mentally ill, because the longer he talks himself into a rage, the more shaking his left hand. These writes French blogger Paul-Eric Blanrue:

"Under what disease suffers Manuel Valls?

The French will be set each year on the physical or mental health of the President of the French Republic informed. Nothing of the sort for the Prime Minister. Pity!

Manuel Valls is seriously ill. How else can you explain his insatiable hunger, against this or that (Dieudonné, Faurisson, Onfray ...) or his fears to show his personal and specific public hatred? And how can he represent sebst than one specie of eternity (sub specie aetemitatis)? O-Ton Manuel Valls: "About my wife, I am bound for eternity to the Jewish community and Israel."

In what kind of a state we must be in order to speak in the way of eternity, even more of his own eternity? What is a tendency to blame for feeding the public in a feverish tone or supercooled [depending on] the names of the masses, one loves or one fears? It sends curses or cries for help in the sky? "

Source: blanrue.blogspot.fr/2015/03/de-quelle-maladie-valls-est-il-atteint.html

Video Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkcfSyWLgJA

Translation: translate.google.com/







3:57 is this Charlie Veitch in his latest role ? :chuckle:

Watch especially the second part of the video, the interview with Alain Soral!


Video description:


Please read this article for more :http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/01/0...
Please click "more":

January 01, 2014

The Move to Muzzle Dieudonné M'Bala M'Bala

The Bête Noire of the French Establishment
by DIANA JOHNSTONE

Paris.

French mainstream media and politicians are starting off the New Year with a shared resolution for 2014: permanently muzzle a Franco-African comedian who is getting to be too popular among young people.

In between Christmas and New Year's Eve, no less than the President of the Republic, François Hollande, while visiting Saudi Arabia on (very big) business, said his government must find a way to ban performances by the comedian Dieudonné M'Bala M'Bala, as called for by French Interior Minister, Manuel Valls.

The leader of the conservative opposition party, UMP, Jean-François Copé, immediately chimed in with his "total support" for silencing the unmanageable entertainer.

In the unanimous media chorus, the weekly Nouvel Observateur editorialized that Dieudonné is "already dead", washed up, finished. Editors publicly disputed whether it was a better tactic to try to jail him for "incitement to racial hatred", close his shows on grounds of a potential "threat to public order", or put pressure on municipalities by threatening cultural subsidies with cuts if they allow him to perform.

The goal of national police boss Manuel Valls is clear, but the powers that be are groping for the method.

The dismissive cliché heard repeatedly is that "nobody laughs at Dieudonné any more".

In reality, the opposite is true. And that is the problem. On his recent tour of French cities, videos show large, packed theaters roaring with laughter at their favorite humorist. He has popularized a simple gesture, which he calls the "quenelle". It is being imitated by young people all over France. It simply and obviously means, we are fed up.

To invent a pretext for destroying Dieudonné, the leading Jewish organizations CRIF (Conseil Représentatif des Institutions Juives de France, the French AIPAC) and LICRA (Ligue internationale contre le racisme et l'antisémitisme, which enjoys special privileges under French law) have come up with a fantasy to brand Dieudonné and his followers as "Nazis". The quenelle is all too obviously a vulgar gesture roughly meaning "up yours", with one hand placed at the top of the other arm pointing down to signify "how far up" this is to be.

But for the CRIF and LICRA, the quenelle is "a Nazi salute in reverse". (You can never be too "vigilant" when looking for the hidden Hitler.)

As someone has remarked, a "Nazi salute in reverse" might as well be considered anti-Nazi. If indeed it had anything to do with Heil Hitler. Which it clearly does not.

But world media are taking up this claim, at least pointing out that "some consider the quenelle to be a Nazi salute in reverse". Never mind that those who use it have no doubt about what it means: F— the system!

But to what extent are the CRIF and LICRA "the system"?

France needs all the laughter it can get

French industry is vanishing, with factory shutdowns week after week. Taxes on low income citizens are going up, to save the banks and the euro. Disillusion with the European Union is growing. EU rules exclude any serious effort to improve the French economy. Meanwhile, politicians on the left and the right continue their empty speeches, full of clichés about "human rights" -- largely as an excuse to go to war in the Middle East or rant against China and Russia. The approval rating of President Hollande has sunk to 15%. However people vote, they get the same policies, made in EU.

Why then are the ruling politicians focusing their wrath on "the most talented humorist of his generation" (as his colleagues acknowledge, even when denouncing him)?

The short answer is probably that Dieudonné's surging popularity among young people illustrates a growing generation gap. Dieudonné has turned laughter against the entire political establishment. This has led to a torrent of abuse and vows to shut down his shows, ruin him financially and even put him in jail. The abuse also provides a setting for physical attacks against him. A few days ago, his assistant Jacky Sigaux was physically attacked in broad daylight by several masked men in front of the city hall of the 19th arrondissement -- just opposite the Buttes Chaumont Park. He has lodged a complaint.

But how much protection is to be expected from a government whose Interior Minister, Manuel Valls -- in charge of police -- has vowed to seek ways to silence Dieudonné?

Why Do They Hate Him? The Great Answer Here www.counterpunch.org/2014/01/01/the-bete-noire-of-the-french-establishment/



=> Dieudo News (Eng)





Activate English Subs






More videos w English subs: www.youtube.com/channel/UC_3jnldY_WiACV1dEWc1T0g/videos
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

La main gauche de Manuel Valls - The left hand of Manuel Valls - Alain Soral interview 29 Apr 2016 21:00 #34

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 29 Apr 2016 23:27 #35

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
The Jew hate machine has gone full jewtard. A black African has been found to be racist.
The court ruled all the accusations against Dieudonne were established
Controversial French comedian Dieudonne M'bala M'bala has been sentenced to two months in jail by a Belgian court for racist and anti-Semitic comments he made during a show in Belgium.

Dieudonne was also fined €9,000 ($9,500; £6,300) by the court in the city of Liege. He was not in court.
The comedian, who insists he is not anti-Semitic, made the remarks during a show in Liege in 2012.
He has several convictions for anti-Semitism and hate speech.

One of his most recent was after the attack in January on the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in Paris.

Dieudonne rose to prominence through the invention of the "quenelle", a hand gesture critics have likened to an inverted Nazi salute.
Several French cities have banned the comedian from performing.
'A major victory'

The Belgian court's judgement on Wednesday said that "all the accusations against Dieudonne were established - both incitement to hatred and hate speech but also Holocaust denial".

Eric Lemmens, a lawyer for Belgium's Jewish organisations, said the guilty verdict was a "major victory".

Dieudonne has several convictions for anti-Semitism and hate speech.

Earlier this month the European Court of Human Rights ruled against Dieudonne in a separate case. It judged that freedom of speech did not mean his performances could be racist or anti-Semitic.

Dieudonne was at that time appealing against a fine he received from a French court in 2009 for inviting a Holocaust denier on stage.
In March, Dieudonne was found guilty by a French court of condoning terrorism and given a two-month sentence.

He had posted on Facebook "I feel like Charlie Coulibaly" just days after the January Paris attacks.

The post combined the "Je Suis Charlie" slogan with the name of one of the three gunmen involved in the attacks on Charlie Hebdo.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 30 Apr 2016 10:31 #36

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
Ze White Genocide Whineys defending a crazy scripted nigger. :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 30 Apr 2016 10:33 #37

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Gaia wrote:
Ze White Genocide Whineys defending a crazy scripted nigger. :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf:


I always like the moment best when they are so enraged by truth that they totally come out of the closet, Mr von Gaianstein :yup:
completely starkers at that.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 10:36 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 30 Apr 2016 10:38 #38

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Ze White Genocide Whineys defending a crazy scripted nigger. :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf:


I always like the moment best when they are so enraged by truth that they totally come out of the closet, Mr von Gaianstein :yup:

:yup:
Enraged?? :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :hahano:

You backing a filthy scripted nigger while complaining about Ze Grand Zestruction Of All Zechshunderd Millionen Weisse Männer is nothing to be enraged about, It's funny.

Don't you worry, you won't be able to enrage me.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 30 Apr 2016 10:50 #39

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Gaia wrote:
Ze White Genocide Whineys defending a crazy scripted nigger. :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf:


PFIZIPFEI wrote:

I always like the moment best when they are so enraged by truth that they totally come out of the closet, Mr von Gaianstein :yup:
completely starkers at that.

:)


Gaia wrote:
Enraged?? :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :hahano:

You backing a filthy scripted nigger while complaining about Ze Grand Zestruction Of All Zechshunderd Millionen Weisse Männer is nothing to be enraged about, It's funny.

Don't you worry, you won't be able to enrage me.



"I hear the message well but lack Faith's constant trust."

- Johann W. v. Goethe


What I see are legions of maniacally laughing emos :wissl:

and I don't think that Mr Dieudonné M'Bala M'Bala deserves your hate, Mr von Gaianstein, or does he
for reasons all too obvious ;)

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 30 Apr 2016 10:57 #40

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
Mwbala Umfufu Dieudonné (talking about stage names... :chuckle: ) indeed doesn't deserve my "hatred". I pity him for having his fake soul sold to the same devil as you say you are so opposed to. :facepalm:

"Antisemitic" clowns are not less fake controlled opposition than your RAF (no, that's not the Royal Airforce) Freunde, Frau Frog.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.