Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Charlie Hebdo Double Standards

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 15 Aug 2016 12:27 #41

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Please refer to the previous pages to learn more about Gerhard Ittner.




A Dissident Speaking Out - Gerhard Ittner





Video description:
A Dissident Speaking Out
Gerhard Ittner in a dialog with Alfred Schaefer
Please copy this video and reload it in as many locations as possible.

Original in Deutsch:

Suchbegriff: "Disidenten Reden Klartext Gerd Ittner"


Video in German: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBYdcfDr4YU


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Who gets sent down for a very long time just for saying hateful things? Give me links to the 5 most severe injustices. Or just the worst case of someone's liberty being affected just because they said or wrote something.
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/67503-german-police-target-hate-crime-in-co-ordinated-raids.html?start=20#223473



Nobody gets imprisoned for saying hateful things about Germans.


Germans-Austrians and other Europeans get persecuted and imprisoned for telling the truth
as every playing dumb system troll knows very well, for hiding the truth and ridiculing, defaming
and trying to silence those who speak out is their everyday business.




:right: PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany

:right: FRG CRIMINAL CODE SECTION 130 REVISED & EXTENDED 1-1-16

:right: Jewish authorities report a whopping 99 percent increase in antisemitic & racist hate crimes as Rightwing violence surges in GERMANY!

:right: Ursula Haverbeck

:right: Horst Mahler

:right: Sylvia Stolz

:right: Gerhard Ittner

:right: Axel Möller


.... to only name those who got publicly defamed by the system and its mouthpieces as a warning to others.

Thousands of people got imprisoned and worse for speaking the truth since 1945 and their names were never
mentioned by the msm, so that the masses won't know about their fate. Strange accidents, sudden deaths,
suspicious suicides .... included.

.

Source:

:right: German police target hate crime in co-ordinated raids truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/67503-german-police-target-hate-crime-in-co-ordinated-raids.html?start=20#224772

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 15 Aug 2016 12:35 #42

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
None of the people I've seen referred to just "said hateful things" and got put in jail. They printed books, did lectures, earned money off it.

If they were just speaking their mind to their mates in the bier keller, they'd have avoided jail, but they had to go full retard with their road show, like neo-nazi missionaries.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 15 Aug 2016 12:39 #43

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
ragnarok wrote:
None of the people I've seen referred to just "said hateful things" and got put in jail. They printed books, did lectures, earned money off it.

If they were just speaking their mind to their mates in the bier keller, they'd have avoided jail, but they had to go full retard with their road show, like neo-nazi missionaries.



Protected troll, your opinion is 100% congruent with the system's hate propaganda against dissidents.

You are only here to hide the truth and smear those who spread it, as everybody knows.

Just go on doing your job, warrior against truth.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2016 12:41 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 15 Aug 2016 12:42 #44

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1832
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
....Protected troll,...

Could you elaborate? As in protected by whom?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 15 Aug 2016 12:54 #45

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Those in a position to know how wrong she is re my "protected" status, ie. myself and the board's admin, just :roll: every time she comes out with this line of paranoia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 15 Aug 2016 13:01 #46

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1832
You should get out more, yr like a spider on a web.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 15 Aug 2016 13:09 #47

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Have you seen it outside? It's heaving with scary foreigners and rampant super predators.

www.google.co.uk/search?q=manchester+evening+news+shooting+arrests&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=irCxV9WMI-zv8AfIqoGoAw#q=manchester...manchester+shooting+

I have to wear a bullet-proof vest on top of a knife-proof one just to walk the dogs.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 15 Aug 2016 17:28 #48

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Pfizi what baffles me is that you keep posting these hand wringing threads about what a messagermany is in but you actively oppose working tiwards changing Germany.
If enough Germans vote AfD during next years September election then AfD canwin and form the next German government.
Merkel will be history.
If that happens and AfD wins - then all your immigrant problems will be addressed.
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2016 17:29 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 15 Aug 2016 19:49 #49

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
Ive seen her say all political parties are controlled, and while i feel that is true and that the hidden hand of the wealthiest and most powerful is ever present in domestic and foreign policy and more, i still think people are better off sending a message by voting for those who at least claim on the tin to want to do what the people are wanting, rather than those who dont.

That said, voting and then being complacent coz 'ive voted and done my bit' isnt going to change much either, but again im of the opinion that supporting the parties that reflect, at least outwardly, the change you want to see, is a start.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 15 Aug 2016 19:52 #50

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Control completely, I doubt very much; influence excessively, less so.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 15 Aug 2016 20:04 #51

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
ragnarok wrote:
Control completely, I doubt very much; influence excessively, less so.

Well i disagree on that, i think its worse than most people can imagine, the establishment has a hidden hand in many things.. resources being the big one... all you have to do is read the history of the last 100 years and look at what anglo-american corporations have done, and where they have stuck their beak in, to realise alot of shit goes down behind the scenes so they can control oil, water, food and i could go on and on.

Same goes for agenda 21, an oz politican by the name of Anne Bressington said she first dismissed these kinds of claims of global governance,until she started to realise where the directives were coming from even in a minor city such as the one she was living in... ive posted a video of a speech she gave on the subject here on TZ a few times, i wont derail this thread too much.

Rags if you try crank out your own oil barrels or be your own water authority, the lockheeds and raytheons will reign from the sky one way or another.... that is, if conventional methods of subversion (coups and more) dont succeed first. :thumbup:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2016 20:05 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 21 Aug 2016 15:06 #52

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
novum wrote:
Ive seen her say all political parties are controlled, and while i feel that is true and that the hidden hand of the wealthiest and most powerful is ever present in domestic and foreign policy and more, i still think people are better off sending a message by voting for those who at least claim on the tin to want to do what the people are wanting, rather than those who dont.

That said, voting and then being complacent coz 'ive voted and done my bit' isnt going to change much either, but again im of the opinion that supporting the parties that reflect, at least outwardly, the change you want to see, is a start.

I do agree with Pfizi that all traditional political parties are controlled.
You vote for a traditional councillor or MP and once s/he's elected s/he has to take the party whip and vote accordingly even if those who voted don't like the policy.
That's 'representative' government, they get elected then they make the decisions.
These new populist parties like AfD, UKIP, County Independents and so on are different from that old fashioned model.
They are 'delegate' parties that vote according to what policies the voters want.
That's why the old fashioned parties are running scared of these new populist parties which are taking away their traditional support.
Here in Blighty traditional Labour voters are flocking to UKIP nationally and County Independents locally because they are sick of 'representation' meaning they don't actually have any direct influence on policies.
These days electors won't stand for that- they demand a voice which the populist parties facilitate without in any way controlling.
People-power innit?
:)
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2016 15:08 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 29 Nov 2016 14:35 #53

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

In the light of current events



Dieudonné - Paedophile Ring Sketch - English subs

uploaded by Alison Chabloz







Ref:

:right: Planned Parenthood
:right: Pizzagate
:right: Homo Pedo Holowood
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2016 14:48 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 29 Nov 2016 16:12 #54

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3447
  • Likes received: 2055
Alison Chabloz

(((Survivors)))

enjoy



Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 29 Nov 2016 16:13 #55

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
She knows them all :) must watch


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2016 16:14 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 29 Nov 2016 16:17 #56

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3447
  • Likes received: 2055
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
She knows them all :) must watch


Thanks for that will catch later


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas 10 Dec 2016 08:52 #57

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Orangeaid wrote:
It's all starting to unravel for the control matrix. May it happen quickly and painlessly.

France’s Top Intellectual Assaults White Nationalist During “Debate” Over Islam

The French are master debaters. And if for some reason they lose, they’ll just kick your ass out of spite afterwards.

Something really great happened in France this Tuesday.



[age restricted - you need to sign in to watch]



Alain Soral.

First, this guy. Nationalist author and public figure, Alain Soral.

He’s big in France. Really big.



6.6 million unique visits per month. For a French language site, that’s ridiculous.

He’s probably the most influential intellectual in France, though he’s an ardent promoter of Jew-hate, so he’s shut out of the establishment more or less completely.

The only problem? He promotes this weird line that “Jews are a common enemy we share with Moslems, so we need to reconcile with the latter and live in happy symbiosis” or whatever. Thus, a large part of his support base is young Moslems who hate Jews.

You might be thinking, “what kind of weak-sauce Nazism is this? Anti-Jew, but pro-Moslem? wtf!” And you’d be right.



This is the official Nazi position, in case you were wondering.

But not everyone in France supports this bizarre notion of creating an alliance with the people who are pulling Charlies left and right on the French population.



This guy gets it. He hates both Moslems and Jews… er, I mean “Zionists.”

Daniel Conversano is a Frenchman of Italian origin (for the record, he said he’d gladly go back to Italy after the formation of the French ethnostate, if asked. Talk about being principled, lol). He describes himself as a National Socialist, and is a pretty cool guy (I was on his show back in september, and we agreed on pretty much everything).

And the final actor in this event is Dieudonné M’Balla M’Balla, the most popular comic in France, and possibly one of the most loved public figures in the country. That doesn’t stop him from being arrested every week for “incitement to hatred” or “holocaust denial” or other nonsense charges.

Dieudonne: The one Black guy who actually didn't do nothing is constantly getting sent to prison.



This guy has a Daily Stormer-tier hatred for the Kikes. And he makes, like, huge theatrical productions about it. Great stuff.

Dieudonné organized a debate between our man Conversano and the Moslem-loving pseudo-Nazi Soral, where they would debate whether it’s possible for Moslems to integrate into French society and be our allies against the Jew.

But before this debate took place, Soral made a post on his Facebook page telling his followers that mosque attacks were taking place because of Conversano’s hateful rhetoric. This essentially was telling his horde of Moslem followers to target Conversano for violent retribution.

Not cool.

As soon as the debate started, Conversano remarked about this, saying that Soral “unleashed his horde of Maghrebins on me.” This seriously ticked off Soral, who demanded to be “respected.” Conversano said he didn’t respect him. And then…

m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLb0JkZmezAE&client=mv-google

[age restricted - in French no subtitles]

Soral, who’s a boxer, proceeds to punch Conversano repeatedly, until he’s stopped by security. Conversano, who’s unphased, continues debating. Pretty bad ass.

At some point, he says “we’re sick of these Arabs!” which prompts Soral to assault him a second time, this time kicking him below the belt. He then storms off the set.

What followed was really amazing. Dieudonné just continues the conversation and debate with Daniel Conversano, who’s all bloodied up, but appears pretty cool nonetheless. This guy’s tough as nails.



Yes, this happened. It seems like 2016’s bountiful harvest isn’t exhausted yet.

The interview with Dieudonné was also pretty great. Since most of you don’t speak French (hey, nobody’s perfect), I’ll give you some highlights. Keep in mind, this will potentially be heard by hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions of people.

Conversano explained that reconciliation with Moslems is impossible, because they’re breeding faster than Europeans. Thus, even if we had “peace,” it would still result in White Genocide. He said the only real solution is separation, and ethnic nationalism.

Dieudonné agreed with this, and said that if Whites agreed to leave African countries alone, non-Whites should all go back home. He said even he would go back. He was referring specifically to French interventionism in Black Africa and northern Africa. He mentioned that France helped overthrow Gaddafi, who was a nationalist leader.



Of course, it was the Jews who had him killed.

Thus, they both agreed that it was better if Whites and others go their own ways, and that all this immigration was a plot to destroy the west.

Dieudonné also agreed that it was unacceptable that Whites aren’t allowed to be proud of who they are. He also mentioned that he thought American Blacks should go back to Africa.

Conversano pushed the point that Blacks have lower IQ, and thus they won’t be able to make it as “nice” in Africa as it is in the west. Dieudonné was like, “hey, worry about White people, and I’ll worry about Blacks. Maybe we won’t make Africa as “sophisticated” as Europe, but we’ll have our own lifestyle.”

Great stuff.

Dieudonné, bro, if you can sell this plan to the Blacks, we’ll make you king of Africa. No joke.

This potentially marks a great shift in the “right-wing” scene in France. Soral was basically the spiritual father of the whole French right movement (even Conversano admits that he had a great influence on him).

However, his reputation is probably going to suffer a great blow after this. He basically threw a fit, assaulted his debate opponent and then left the stage. Meanwhile, the “evil, racist Nazi” could explain his ideas to Dieudonné’s audience, with a lot of support from the Black comic.

I might be wrong about this, but I believe Dieudonné knew this would happen and did this because he wanted Daniel’s message to spread, instead of Soral’s. He’s a Christian, and I don’t think he wants to see France being Islamized.

Hopefully, this marks the rise of real ethnic nationalism in France.




Source: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=1100#241492
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas - Charlie Hebdo - Double Standards 04 Apr 2017 10:07 #58

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

When A Jew Recieves the Same Medicine



vid descr
Watch the Double Standards of Freedom speech when you make joke about Jews. The entire government law enforcement and Media will be after you till they destroy your name every means possible.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dieudonné - La Quenelle - Chaud Ananas - Charlie Hebdo - Double Standards 09 May 2017 09:12 #59

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


Varg Vikernes : une quenelle pour Dieudonné



"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.