Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 14 Apr 2014 20:52 #21

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Zorro wrote:
[
Article by Kevin Alfred Strom

Remember folks, when you decide to embark on "studying history" in a totally impartial, balanced and most definitely in no way pro-Nazi way, you may wish to investigate the output of Kevin Strom of he National Alliance.

A must for all students of history, Strom blesses us with his balanced and in no way Nazi opinions on subjects such as race.
Despite the degeneracy, this is catchy pop music aimed directly at middle school and high school-age teenagers. The message? It’s unmistakable: It’s cool to hang out with Blacks and have sex with Blacks. Black males are irresistible to White females. F— the people who are, as Porcelain Black said in a recent interview, “boring and beige.” Wreck their gym and stop their game. Break up their study time. Trash the library. The cool White people act Black and embrace racial mixing. Lesbianism is cool too.

This is open promotion of the genocide of White people through the corruption of young White women and girls. Time for revolution.

Do you remember Hannah Montana, the relatively wholesome (for these days) girl singer played by Miley Cyrus on the Disney Channel, promoted as an idol to millions of young girls? Disney is a Jewish-controlled company, so something like this might have been planned for years, but Miley Cyrus has a new manager now and she has been transformed from a healthy, normal girl into an icon of sexual degeneracy and racial mixing.

nationalvanguard.org/2014/04/behind-every-degenerate/

Strom's liberal values may be witnessed with his liberated view of sexually (presumably as long as the children are white)
The white separatist who pleaded guilty to one count of child pornography possession January 17 was sentenced to 23 months in prison this morning in U.S. District Court. Kevin Alfred Strom, 51, has been jailed since early January 2007, and Judge Norman Moon rejected Strom's request that he be sentenced to time served– and that he "unwillingly" possessed the kiddie porn found on his computer

www.readthehook.com/75966/i-am-not-pedophile-strom-gets-23-months

Or not as Strom protests. In these situations I guess we can simply state Jews put it there.

Being a pedo does not, of course, automatically subtract credibility from Strom's definitely not a Nazi 'research'. Really neither does his overall worldview which, while definitely not Nazi nevertheless does contain certain similarities insofar as a hatred of the likes of Jewish people and gay people and a view that black people are generally inferior to white people. Being in an organisation that openly embraces Hitler and Nazism also suggests a certain convergence.

What is really fucking perplexing is the way these definitely not Nazi seekers after truth with their hardbitten, cynical see-through-the-bullshit stance have an uncanny knack of repeatedly regurgitating everything people like Strom have to say and deciding everything they don't like is somehow 'Marxist' even if it screamingly isn't which is generally the case.
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 20:55 by Chuck Random.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 14 Apr 2014 21:01 #22

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 9565
  • Likes received: 8327
Chuck Random wrote:
post=99216 wrote:
[.

What the fuck is the 'Jewish narrative' supposed to be????


What’s a narrative? A one-sided version of history that’s entirely sympathetic to only one side of the argument. To use certain historical events, or rather supposed historical events, to assign a collective guilt through psychological aggression onto those who question their accounts or spin on history, for the purpose of defending/promoting their own interests. The most prominent and well known claim being that 6 million jews died in ‘nazi’ gas chambers during world war II. Today this narrative completely overshadows anything else that occurred in our modern history. Questioning this narrative in public or openly disputing it, or other historical events that supposedly happened during world war II is considered a crime in some countries, and even punishable by imprisonment. That narrative chuck..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 21:06 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 14 Apr 2014 21:05 #23

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
So what does Strom have to say?
One of this century’s greatest crimes, and probably one of the greatest crimes against women in history, was the mass rape of the conquered women of Europe after the Judeo-Communist victory there in 1945. The rapists were mainly Red Army soldiers, some of them non-White troops from the Far East and Central Asian Republics of the Soviet Union. But I am sorry to say that many of the rapists were men of our own race, and some were Americans. They were brutes no doubt, but they were permitted and encouraged to indulge their lower than bestial urges by official “Allied” policies which incited hatred particularly against the Germans, but also against those of other European nationalities which were then allied with Germany in an anti-Communist bloc. One cannot contemplate this great mass orgy of rape, gang rape, and sexual slavery of innocent women and little girls without revulsion. It would be easy for you to toss this newsletter aside and pickup more pleasant or amusing reading. But if you want to know the truth about one of the darkest secrets of our present establishment, a horrible crime against women about which the Politically Correct feminists are strangely silent, then I urge you to read on.

Actually, the mass rape of German women by Soviet troops is in fact very well known. Just one example of a popular bestselling history book springing instantly to mind that covers this subject is Anthony Beevor's Berlin: The Downfall.

This is only some groundbreaking revelation to anyone who isn't very familiar with the history of WWII. This is not, of course, what the mainstream media says, because the mainstream media is not where we look if we wish to study history any more than it's where we look if we wish to study chemistry.

But we can also deploy the logic of the Holocaust denier in this case. These accounts of mass rape are really only established by accounts from the victims. We can start start saying stupid things like 'show me the medical records'.
And the fact Soviet troops embarked on raping German women on a scale unusually large for a war situation (rape being an unfortunate common consequence of war generally) has been researched by the same sort of people who are supposedly behind the 'Jewish narrative' - therefore it must all be Jewish lies anyway, surely? After all, the aforementioned Mr Beevor in his previous bestselling book on Stalingrad talked about Nazi massacres of Jews, which of course is all Jewish lies.
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 21:07 by Chuck Random.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 14 Apr 2014 21:20 #24

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Zorro wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
post=99216 wrote:
[.

What the fuck is the 'Jewish narrative' supposed to be????


What’s a narrative? A one-sided version of history that’s entirely sympathetic to only one side of the argument. To use certain historical events, or rather supposed historical events, to assign a collective guilt through psychological aggression onto those who question their accounts or spin on history, for the purpose of defending/promoting their own interests. The most prominent and well known claim being that 6 million jews died in ‘nazi’ gas chambers during world war II. Today this narrative completely overshadows anything else that occurred in our modern history. Questioning this narrative in public or openly disputing it, or other historical events that supposedly happened during world war II is considered a crime in some countries, and even punishable by imprisonment. That narrative chuck..

"6 milllion gassed" :rofl:
The standard refrain of those who have not a fucking clue what they're talking about.

The 'official narrative' is that 5-6 million Jews were killed - only somewhere around half of those "died in gas chambers". The other largest bulk were shot. You say you've been "studying history" yet you don't even know the basics! :killinme:

And how is this a "Jewish narrative"? Considering German scholars are at the forefront of Holocaust research.
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 14 Apr 2014 21:27 #25

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Zorro wrote:
Questioning this narrative in public or openly disputing it, or other historical events that supposedly happened during world war II is considered a crime in some countries, and even punishable by imprisonment. That narrative chuck..

Ok. In some countries it is illegal to deny Soviet atrocities.

Is this the product of this 'Jewish narrative' of yours?

Why do people like you who are definitely not a Nazi routinely fail to mention laws also exist banning either the denial of genocide in general or the aforementioned?

Why do you routinely fail to mention banning Holocaust denial is a pretty recent phenomenon arising from its historical association with...neo-Nazism - you being definitely not a Nazi and all?

I don't agree with those laws, but they make fuck all difference anyway. Holocaust denial isn't illegal in most countries and in America it's a small industry, albeit a declining one. It's made Mark Weber a rich man.
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 21:28 by Chuck Random.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 14 Apr 2014 21:36 #26

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 9565
  • Likes received: 8327
Chuck Random wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
post=99216 wrote:
[.

What the fuck is the 'Jewish narrative' supposed to be????


What’s a narrative? A one-sided version of history that’s entirely sympathetic to only one side of the argument. To use certain historical events, or rather supposed historical events, to assign a collective guilt through psychological aggression onto those who question their accounts or spin on history, for the purpose of defending/promoting their own interests. The most prominent and well known claim being that 6 million jews died in ‘nazi’ gas chambers during world war II. Today this narrative completely overshadows anything else that occurred in our modern history. Questioning this narrative in public or openly disputing it, or other historical events that supposedly happened during world war II is considered a crime in some countries, and even punishable by imprisonment. That narrative chuck..



And how is this a "Jewish narrative"? Considering German scholars are at the forefront of Holocaust research.

German scholars... lol. Where questioning certain sacred cows concerning world war II is a crime. Since when did scholars have to conform to one single collective belief, or face heavy fines or imprisonment for discussing their findings in public. It doesn't sound very scholarly to me chuck. More like being bullied into conforming.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 14 Apr 2014 21:37 #27

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Zorro wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
post=99216 wrote:
[.

What the fuck is the 'Jewish narrative' supposed to be????


What’s a narrative? A one-sided version of history that’s entirely sympathetic to only one side of the argument. To use certain historical events, or rather supposed historical events, to assign a collective guilt through psychological aggression onto those who question their accounts or spin on history, for the purpose of defending/promoting their own interests. The most prominent and well known claim being that 6 million jews died in ‘nazi’ gas chambers during world war II. Today this narrative completely overshadows anything else that occurred in our modern history. Questioning this narrative in public or openly disputing it, or other historical events that supposedly happened during world war II is considered a crime in some countries, and even punishable by imprisonment. That narrative chuck..



And how is this a "Jewish narrative"? Considering German scholars are at the forefront of Holocaust research.

German scholars... lol. Where questioning certain sacred cows concerning world war II is a crime. Since when did scholars have to conform to one single collective belief, or face heavy fines or imprisonment for discussing their findings in public. It doesn't sound very scholarly to me chuck. More like being bullied into conforming.

*Ahem*
Ok. In some countries it is illegal to deny Soviet atrocities.

Is this the product of this 'Jewish narrative' of yours?

Why do people like you who are definitely not a Nazi routinely fail to mention laws also exist banning either the denial of genocide in general or the aforementioned?

Why do you routinely fail to mention banning Holocaust denial is a pretty recent phenomenon arising from its historical association with...neo-Nazism - you being definitely not a Nazi and all?

I don't agree with those laws, but they make fuck all difference anyway. Holocaust denial isn't illegal in most countries and in America it's a small industry, albeit a declining one. It's made Mark Weber a rich man
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 14 Apr 2014 21:52 #28

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Where this leads us to is that there is indeed a consensus reality at play.
In this case that the Nazis were a bunch of murdering authoritarians who persecuted various minorities. The evidence for this is pretty fucking solid. Just as is the evidence that Stalin was a brutal murderous dictator (though you can use exactly the same tactics[ as Holocaust deniers to 'debunk' this - something people who are definitely not a Nazi mysteriously never do and are suddenly happy to conform with the 'official narrative' on.

Neither of these means jack shit with regard to what our own govts have done and do do which of course is where the omission and whitewashing occurs in everyday discourse. Though, as I said, there is information is out there if people bother to look.
But some people are too preoccupied with singlemindedly whitewashing the Nazis and busy themselves with copying and pasting material from Nazis despite being definitely not a Nazi
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 21:54 by Chuck Random.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 14 Apr 2014 22:02 #29

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Zorro wrote:

German scholars... lol. Where questioning certain sacred cows concerning world war II is a crime. Since when did scholars have to conform to one single collective belief, or face heavy fines or imprisonment for discussing their findings in public. It doesn't sound very scholarly to me chuck. More like being bullied into conforming.

Right. So German scholars who spend years engaged in research and publish extensive work are all engaged in deliberately suppressing their 'findings' and are all meekly conforming.
So why do you suppose they spend all these years researching, writing books and energetically debating each other in the first place?
Are we to say, Mr 6 million gassed, that in your opinion German scholars are all a bunch of pussies and need you and your collection of Nazi websites to set the record straight?
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 15 Apr 2014 04:50 #30

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
What the fuck is the 'Jewish narrative' supposed to be????
This can only mean 'Jews rule the world' conspiracy bullshit - which is essentially recycled and updated Nazi propaganda based on their hatred of Jewish people.
Typical hissy fit rant of hasbara. They just can't handle the non-Jewish media / publishing house official version being discussed. Often that is the truth.

And to smear in such an Abe Foxman-esque manner. tsk tsk.

You're just as bad and obvious as Bikerdruid. Both state you do not believe in religion and reject God, yet are in there to bat for Jews? Robot voice from Lost in Space "this does not compute. This does not compute."

I'm using Jew in its true sense, meaning a follower of Judaism. I'm not using ADL speak where Jew = white Ashkenazi irrespective of whether they practice Judaism or not. Secular Jews. hahahahahahaha.

No matter how many hasbara plants the ADL / AIPAC and Israeli Government can pay to monitor the internet, the truth will prevail.

Perhaps Foxman should have had a word to Ariel Sharon before Sharon said publicly that Israel controls the USA? Sharon's statements clearly evidence the Likud / Kadema and perhaps broader Israeli political view.

Then you have former Malaysian PM Mohommed Mahathir stating over 10 years ago that Jews rule the world by proxy. Mahathir ruled over an Asian country of 30 million for 20+ years.

Foxman would have been told to politely go and impale himself by Mahathir if he even dared try and control the muslim PM's speech. Combine Mahathir's speech back then, and Israel being found guilty of genocide in Palestine late last year by an Malaysian human rights tribunal, and you have more than enough fuel to feed the Israeli / Jewish desire for retribution.

Hasbara has failed. They are their own worst enemy. So many people see through hasbara and what they say and do.

The hissy fits had by various Australian Israeli / Jewish groups last week because the former Foreign minister dared to state publicly that the Israeli lobby had way too much control over former PM GIllard did nothing to help their cause and made them look extremely aggressive unpleasant and self-serving.

Hasbara has failed. And so so many now know the realities of the lies we have been fed through our lives and are now openly discussing them.
Last Edit: 15 Apr 2014 05:09 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Zorro

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 15 Apr 2014 10:47 #31

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 9565
  • Likes received: 8327
Orangeaid wrote:
What the fuck is the 'Jewish narrative' supposed to be????
This can only mean 'Jews rule the world' conspiracy bullshit - which is essentially recycled and updated Nazi propaganda based on their hatred of Jewish people.
Typical hissy fit rant of hasbara. They just can't handle the non-Jewish media / publishing house official version being discussed. Often that is the truth.

And to smear in such an Abe Foxman-esque manner. tsk tsk.

You're just as bad and obvious as Bikerdruid. Both state you do not believe in religion and reject God, yet are in there to bat for Jews? Robot voice from Lost in Space "this does not compute. This does not compute."

I'm using Jew in its true sense, meaning a follower of Judaism. I'm not using ADL speak where Jew = white Ashkenazi irrespective of whether they practice Judaism or not. Secular Jews. hahahahahahaha.

No matter how many hasbara plants the ADL / AIPAC and Israeli Government can pay to monitor the internet, the truth will prevail.

Perhaps Foxman should have had a word to Ariel Sharon before Sharon said publicly that Israel controls the USA? Sharon's statements clearly evidence the Likud / Kadema and perhaps broader Israeli political view.

Then you have former Malaysian PM Mohommed Mahathir stating over 10 years ago that Jews rule the world by proxy. Mahathir ruled over an Asian country of 30 million for 20+ years.

Foxman would have been told to politely go and impale himself by Mahathir if he even dared try and control the muslim PM's speech. Combine Mahathir's speech back then, and Israel being found guilty of genocide in Palestine late last year by an Malaysian human rights tribunal, and you have more than enough fuel to feed the Israeli / Jewish desire for retribution.

Hasbara has failed. They are their own worst enemy. So many people see through hasbara and what they say and do.

The hissy fits had by various Australian Israeli / Jewish groups last week because the former Foreign minister dared to state publicly that the Israeli lobby had way too much control over former PM GIllard did nothing to help their cause and made them look extremely aggressive unpleasant and self-serving.

Hasbara has failed. And so so many now know the realities of the lies we have been fed through our lives and are now openly discussing them.

The truth right there^^. No matter how hard it is for some people to digest. The Jewish/Israel lobbies control the white house, and world Jewry controls the flow of information, which is why we're only given a one sided biased view of history always in favour of the jews... ''but it's not the jews''...Haha. How other people can't see that is beyond me? And you're right, these hasbara have failed miserably to paint Israel and world Jewry just as some benevolent bi stander to world affairs. Everybody now knows that the Jewish lobbies control Washington for Jewish and Israeli interests, it's not even a conspiracy. It's fine for them to gloat about there power in the Israeli /Jewish press, yet point out the pervasive and corrosive power of world Jewry and you're smeared as a 'nazi' or an anti- semite... ad nauseum. Haha what a joke, Jewish lobbies such as AIPAC (that openly boasts it controls the white house)... but it's nothing to do with the jews. It makes me laugh when people repeat the ALex Jones-esque line''... ''it's a nazi new world order :killinme: Are people really that stupid that they can't put the pieces together.

Excellent point about slating religion too. isn't it funny how these people all slate religion, but when it comes to criticism of Jewry and Judaism (the mother of all organized religions) you're called a 'hater' or a 'nazi'. The hypocrisy and double moral standards are quite something. i'm not religious btw.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 15 Apr 2014 11:19 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 15 Apr 2014 20:50 #32

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Zorro wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
What the fuck is the 'Jewish narrative' supposed to be????
This can only mean 'Jews rule the world' conspiracy bullshit - which is essentially recycled and updated Nazi propaganda based on their hatred of Jewish people.
Typical hissy fit rant of hasbara. They just can't handle the non-Jewish media / publishing house official version being discussed. Often that is the truth.

And to smear in such an Abe Foxman-esque manner. tsk tsk.

You're just as bad and obvious as Bikerdruid. Both state you do not believe in religion and reject God, yet are in there to bat for Jews? Robot voice from Lost in Space "this does not compute. This does not compute."

I'm using Jew in its true sense, meaning a follower of Judaism. I'm not using ADL speak where Jew = white Ashkenazi irrespective of whether they practice Judaism or not. Secular Jews. hahahahahahaha.

No matter how many hasbara plants the ADL / AIPAC and Israeli Government can pay to monitor the internet, the truth will prevail.

Perhaps Foxman should have had a word to Ariel Sharon before Sharon said publicly that Israel controls the USA? Sharon's statements clearly evidence the Likud / Kadema and perhaps broader Israeli political view.

Then you have former Malaysian PM Mohommed Mahathir stating over 10 years ago that Jews rule the world by proxy. Mahathir ruled over an Asian country of 30 million for 20+ years.

Foxman would have been told to politely go and impale himself by Mahathir if he even dared try and control the muslim PM's speech. Combine Mahathir's speech back then, and Israel being found guilty of genocide in Palestine late last year by an Malaysian human rights tribunal, and you have more than enough fuel to feed the Israeli / Jewish desire for retribution.

Hasbara has failed. They are their own worst enemy. So many people see through hasbara and what they say and do.

The hissy fits had by various Australian Israeli / Jewish groups last week because the former Foreign minister dared to state publicly that the Israeli lobby had way too much control over former PM GIllard did nothing to help their cause and made them look extremely aggressive unpleasant and self-serving.

Hasbara has failed. And so so many now know the realities of the lies we have been fed through our lives and are now openly discussing them.

The truth right there^^. No matter how hard it is for some people to digest. The Jewish/Israel lobbies control the white house, and world Jewry controls the flow of information, which is why we're only given a one sided biased view of history always in favour of the jews... ''but it's not the jews''...Haha. How other people can't see that is beyond me? And you're right, these hasbara have failed miserably to paint Israel and world Jewry just as some benevolent bi stander to world affairs. Everybody now knows that the Jewish lobbies control Washington for Jewish and Israeli interests, it's not even a conspiracy. It's fine for them to gloat about there power in the Israeli /Jewish press, yet point out the pervasive and corrosive power of world Jewry and you're smeared as a 'nazi' or an anti- semite... ad nauseum. Haha what a joke, Jewish lobbies such as AIPAC (that openly boasts it controls the white house)... but it's nothing to do with the jews. It makes me laugh when people repeat the ALex Jones-esque line''... ''it's a nazi new world order :killinme: Are people really that stupid that they can't put the pieces together.

Excellent point about slating religion too. isn't it funny how these people all slate religion, but when it comes to criticism of Jewry and Judaism (the mother of all organized religions) you're called a 'hater' or a 'nazi'. The hypocrisy and double moral standards are quite something. i'm not religious btw.

Right.
So lets review the thread.
Pheony posts some stuff about neo-Nazis. Fair enough. Neo-Nazis exist, they believe unpleasant bullshit.
You leap in because despite being definitely not a Nazi this pushes buttons for you.
You then start spouting the usual laughably pig ignorant drivel off Nazi websites while declaring this somehow constitutes "studying history".
When it's pointed out to you you're spouting laughably pig ignorant drivel off Nazi websites, you then go off an a tangent deciding that it's all the fault of the American Jewish lobby - who for some insane reason are now somehow responsible for what historians write and somehow the most powerful force in the whole of American politics.

You seem to have - quite literally - no idea what you're talking about.
but when it comes to criticism of Jewry and Judaism (the mother of all organized religions) you're called a 'hater' or a 'nazi'. The hypocrisy and double moral standards are quite something. i'm not religious btw.

Not really. I think the difference is when people start claiming 'the Jews' this and 'the Jews' that. People with more sophisticated intelligence are capable of distinguishing between the multivaried strands. It's like the difference between Is;lsamophobes and people who may think Islamic Fundamentalist are bigoted loons, may deplore some Muslims attitudes to women etc but respect Islam in general terms and appreciate it's a very broad church - as the three major monotheisms indeed are.
nothing to do with the jews. It makes me laugh when people repeat the ALex Jones-esque line''... ''it's a nazi new world order

Me too. Alex Jones is a prick. It's the same kind of garbage you get with those idiots you get going on about 'Marxists' and 'cultural Marxism'
The fact neo-liberal capitalism is utterly dominant is so utterly, crushingly, completely obvious I simply cannot understand how anyone in their right mind cannot see what is broadcast at them 24/7.

Anyhoo, no offence mate but I've spoken to people like you online for years. The same blindly imbibed copy / paste with no thought or reason beyond it, the same bland claims about an ;'official narrative' you don't even understand in the first place.

So sorry but I have better things to do with my time and more interesting people to interact with elsewhere.
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 15 Apr 2014 20:51 by Chuck Random.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 16 Apr 2014 17:20 #33

  • Hexhammer
  • Hexhammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
  • Posts: 1403
  • Likes received: 1676
Anybody who claims that violent neo-nazis are an invention of 'jewish controlled' media or 'made' by jewish mafia or what ever has his or her head in their ass and deep.

Or is it that these thugs don't exist? I know quite a few neo-nazis in here at least. Some of them are total fukwit thughs who commit totally idiotic crimes in the name of their master Adolf.

Finnish government is full of thieves, but I certainly am happy about the fact that the not-a-nazi thugs aren't running the show. They hold no real political power here.

I wish all neo nazis would be like these guys. Take a good look on them, they're the 'old school' type, makes for a good comedy, doesn't it?
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 16 Apr 2014 18:27 #34

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Hexhammer wrote:
Anybody who claims that violent neo-nazis are an invention of 'jewish controlled' media or 'made' by jewish mafia or what ever has his or her head in their ass and deep.

Or is it that these thugs don't exist? I know quite a few neo-nazis in here at least. Some of them are total fukwit thughs who commit totally idiotic crimes in the name of their master Adolf.

Finnish government is full of thieves, but I certainly am happy about the fact that the not-a-nazi thugs aren't running the show. They hold no real political power here.

I wish all neo nazis would be like these guys. Take a good look on them, they're the 'old school' type, makes for a good comedy, doesn't it?


Zionist holowood stooges acting as bogeymen for imbeciles in 1992!

Same as everywhere.

You surely never heard of the fact that the only right wing party in Germany, NPD (National Democratic Party of Germany) could not be prohibited by the system because it became public that an unknown but huge number of leadig cadres and members were - and still are, more than ever - on the pay roll of the so-called Federal Office for the Protection of the (not existing) Constitution/intelligence service, which means, the system financing them could not prohibit them :rofl: because the system urgently need them to act as bogeymen!!!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Apr 2014 18:39 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 16 Apr 2014 18:41 #35

  • Hexhammer
  • Hexhammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
  • Posts: 1403
  • Likes received: 1676
Was immer Sie sagen.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 16 Apr 2014 20:40 #36

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 9565
  • Likes received: 8327
Hexhammer wrote:
Anybody who claims that violent neo-nazis are an invention of 'jewish controlled' media or 'made' by jewish mafia or what ever has his or her head in their ass and deep.

Or is it that these thugs don't exist? I know quite a few neo-nazis in here at least. Some of them are total fukwit thughs who commit totally idiotic crimes in the name of their master Adolf.

Finnish government is full of thieves, but I certainly am happy about the fact that the not-a-nazi thugs aren't running the show. They hold no real political power here.

I wish all neo nazis would be like these guys. Take a good look on them, they're the 'old school' type, makes for a good comedy, doesn't it?


Say what? I guess you've never heard of the likes of Frank Collin. Frank collin, real name Francis Joseph Cohen, was a Jewish pseudo-"Nazi".



From metapedia...

Francis Joseph Cohen (born November 3, 1944), better known as Frank Collin, is a Jewish pseudo-"Nazi" who formerly served as the leader of the National Socialist Party of America, best known for a march in the Jewish suburb of Skokie, Illinois. He was defended in this legally by the ACLU at the U.S. Supreme Court, Cohen v. Skokie. The whole scheme was a hoax, meant to perpetuate a perception of Jewish victimhood, just as the Hollywood "Holocaust" package was really picking up and the Israeli state needed sympathisers in the Arab conflict. Jews actually have the gall to list this pantomine opera on Wikipedia under the "history of anti-semitism in the United States." en.metapedia.org/wiki/Frank_Cohen
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 Apr 2014 20:48 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 16 Apr 2014 21:06 #37

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Zorro wrote:
Hexhammer wrote:
Anybody who claims that violent neo-nazis are an invention of 'jewish controlled' media or 'made' by jewish mafia or what ever has his or her head in their ass and deep.

Or is it that these thugs don't exist? I know quite a few neo-nazis in here at least. Some of them are total fukwit thughs who commit totally idiotic crimes in the name of their master Adolf.

Finnish government is full of thieves, but I certainly am happy about the fact that the not-a-nazi thugs aren't running the show. They hold no real political power here.

I wish all neo nazis would be like these guys. Take a good look on them, they're the 'old school' type, makes for a good comedy, doesn't it?


Say what? I guess you've never heard of the likes of Frank Collin. Frank collin, real name Francis Joseph Cohen, was a Jewish pseudo-"Nazi".



From metapedia...

Francis Joseph Cohen (born November 3, 1944), better known as Frank Collin, is a Jewish pseudo-"Nazi" who formerly served as the leader of the National Socialist Party of America, best known for a march in the Jewish suburb of Skokie, Illinois. He was defended in this legally by the ACLU at the U.S. Supreme Court, Cohen v. Skokie. The whole scheme was a hoax, meant to perpetuate a perception of Jewish victimhood, just as the Hollywood "Holocaust" package was really picking up and the Israeli state needed sympathisers in the Arab conflict. Jews actually have the gall to list this pantomine opera on Wikipedia under the "history of anti-semitism in the United States." en.metapedia.org/wiki/Frank_Cohen

Can you cite any evidence whatsoever Collin was a "pseudo" Nazi or that he was part of some "hoax"??

No I thought not.

Just because Collin was from a Jewish family, that of course does not mean he wasn't sincere in his beliefs, however weird it may be.
He's not the first and doubtless won't be the last.

After all, people like you are very fond of pointing out that part Jewish mischling fought for the Nazis like that's some kind of dramatic revelation just because they've "studied history" without actually reading any.
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 16 Apr 2014 21:09 by Chuck Random.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 16 Apr 2014 21:25 #38

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Oh and before I really do! go - Metapedia - that well known 'resource' for people who are definitely not a Nazi,

Complete with list of "enemy distortions" (offering straw men and falsehoods) of Nazism on its National Socialism page :roll:

Mate - I hope for your sake you are a Nazi. If you're not, you're hopelessly gullible and naive.
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 16 Apr 2014 21:30 by Chuck Random.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 17 Apr 2014 06:55 #39

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"As long as the worlds Jewry continue to believe in their ancient Man-Made unquestioning mythological notion that they are "Chosen" and that the Goyim are mere "Animals" then there will never be anywhere they can go without major criticism which because of the total Jewish control of the mass-media is also difficult to publicly expose and debate with the masses... Just "Silence" the TRUTH!" - even on blogs and forums, where the infamous jidf hasbara is doing this job.

Thanks for proving this quote right.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 17 Apr 2014 11:55 #40

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
PFIZIPFEI wrote:


Zionist holowood stooges acting as bogeymen for imbeciles in 1992!

Same as everywhere.

You surely never heard of the fact that the only right wing party in Germany, NPD (National Democratic Party of Germany) could not be prohibited by the system because it became public that an unknown but huge number of leadig cadres and members were - and still are, more than ever - on the pay roll of the so-called Federal Office for the Protection of the (not existing) Constitution/intelligence service, which means, the system financing them could not prohibit them :rofl: because the system urgently need them to act as bogeymen!!!

.




"Oh, the gentlemen of the Secret Service."

It's common knowledge.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2014 11:56 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.