Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 17 Apr 2014 12:11 #41

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 9565
  • Likes received: 8327
Chuck Random wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Hexhammer wrote:
Anybody who claims that violent neo-nazis are an invention of 'jewish controlled' media or 'made' by jewish mafia or what ever has his or her head in their ass and deep.

Or is it that these thugs don't exist? I know quite a few neo-nazis in here at least. Some of them are total fukwit thughs who commit totally idiotic crimes in the name of their master Adolf.

Finnish government is full of thieves, but I certainly am happy about the fact that the not-a-nazi thugs aren't running the show. They hold no real political power here.

I wish all neo nazis would be like these guys. Take a good look on them, they're the 'old school' type, makes for a good comedy, doesn't it?


Say what? I guess you've never heard of the likes of Frank Collin. Frank collin, real name Francis Joseph Cohen, was a Jewish pseudo-"Nazi".



From metapedia...

Francis Joseph Cohen (born November 3, 1944), better known as Frank Collin, is a Jewish pseudo-"Nazi" who formerly served as the leader of the National Socialist Party of America, best known for a march in the Jewish suburb of Skokie, Illinois. He was defended in this legally by the ACLU at the U.S. Supreme Court, Cohen v. Skokie. The whole scheme was a hoax, meant to perpetuate a perception of Jewish victimhood, just as the Hollywood "Holocaust" package was really picking up and the Israeli state needed sympathisers in the Arab conflict. Jews actually have the gall to list this pantomine opera on Wikipedia under the "history of anti-semitism in the United States." en.metapedia.org/wiki/Frank_Cohen

Can you cite any evidence whatsoever Collin was a "pseudo" Nazi or that he was part of some "hoax"??

No I thought not.

Just because Collin was from a Jewish family, that of course does not mean he wasn't sincere in his beliefs, however weird it may be.
He's not the first and doubtless won't be the last.

After all, people like you are very fond of pointing out that part Jewish mischling fought for the Nazis like that's some kind of dramatic revelation just because they've "studied history" without actually reading any.

I've got no intention in getting caught up in one of your pointless circular arguments. I'm just putting the info out there. Hex said that anybody who thought that your typical archetypical neo-nazi thug was a creation of the jewish media has their head up their arse. I'm just refuting the point. clearly jews have, and still do promote the hollwood-esque image of the 'nazi'. Why would anybody do that? It was a rhetorical question btw, so spare me the hair splitting response, with your usual misrepresentations and spin added to the fold. Francis Joseph Cohen was a Jewish pseudo-"Nazi" who knew exactly what he was doing. For the record these nazi jerks or pseudo nazis like cohen all make me sick. Any self respecting realist knows to stay well clear of these morons.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2014 12:29 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 17 Apr 2014 12:49 #42

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
A film about a neo-Nazi Jew - how could anyone find that offensive?

It was a hit at Sundance but most of us won't get to see it. Geoffrey Macnab on the most controversial movie of the Edinburgh festival 

It's not often a rabbi determines the fate of a film. But that's what writer-director Henry Bean claims happened to his debut feature, The Believer. It won the grand jury prize in Sundance, but is going straight to cable TV in the US, so isn't even eligible for an Oscar. Bean holds Rabbi Abraham Cooper, associate dean of the Simon Wiesenthal Centre for holocaust studies, at least partly responsible for its failure to secure a US distribution deal.

Loosely inspired by a 1965 New York Times article about a Ku Klux Klan member who turned out to be Jewish, the film follows a charismatic, highly articulate skinhead (brilliantly played by newcomer Ryan Gosling) with an attritional attitude towards his own religion. Danny sets out to test his Judaism in the most extreme way possible - by aligning himself with a neo-Nazi group. "The modern world is a Jewish disease... Judaism is a sickness," he tells his fascist colleagues. "Take the greatest Jewish minds ever: Marx, Freud and Einstein. What have they given us? Communism, infantile sexuality and the atom bomb."
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2014 12:54 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 17 Apr 2014 13:56 #43

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
Patrol 36

Patrol 36 was an Israeli neo-Nazi organization, consisting of 8 teenagers, led by Erik Bonite, alias "Ely the Nazi". The group's members were Russianimmigrants aged 16 to 21. According to the Daily Telegraph, the men's families were allowed to settle in Israel under the Law of Return, meaning that they all had Jewish ancestry, although did not necessarily practice the religion. However, only one was fully Jewish. Bonite was once recorded telling a gang member "my grandfather was a half-Jewboy. I will not have children so that this trash will not be born with even a tiny per cent of Jewboy blood."[1]The cell was based in Petah Tikva, near Tel Aviv, where they all lived.

The group desecrated buildings, especially synagogues, with swastikas and graffiti, and carried out attacks on migrant workers from Africa and Asia, drug addicts, gays, Ultra-Orthodox Jews, and elderly people. Patrol 36's members reportedly had tattoos with the number 88 (a reference to Heil Hitler) and were stockpiling guns, TNT, knives and portraits of Adolf Hitler. The group produced videos of their own attacks, which were found on computers seized by police.[2][3][4] [5][6] [7] One of the group's members, Ivan Kuzmin, said that in "Russia they called me Dirty Jew, and here they called me Stinking Russian". He said that the racism he experienced turned him into a racist.[8]

Israeli Police began investigating the group in 2006, after two incidents of Neo-Nazi graffiti in Petah Tikva. On September 9, 2007, seven of the group's members were arrested, while the leader, Erik Bonite, fled the country. Police also seized computers depicting videos of their attacks that they had filmed, Neo-Nazi related materials, such as swastika posters and Neo-Nazi films, along with explosives and an improvised pistol.[9][5] They were charged with conspiracy to commit a crime, assault, racial incitement, and distribution of racist materials, and tried in the Tel Aviv District Court. All eight were found guilty, and received sentences ranging between one and seven years in prison. While reading the verdict, Judge Tsvi Gurfinkel said that he was imposing severe penalties to deter anyone else from following their example.[10][11] Erik Bonite received a seven-year prison term in absentia. In January 2011, he returned to Israel, and was arrested at the airport.[12]

Their discovery led to renewed calls amongst politicians to amend the Law of Return.[13] Effi Eitamof the National Religious Party and the National Union, which represent the religious Zionistmovement and have previously attempted to advance bills to amend the Law of Return, stated that Israel has become "a haven for people who hate Israel, hate Jews, and exploit the Law of Return to act on this hatred."[14]

Judge Tsvi Gurfinkel, who issued the guilty verdict, said that "the fact that they are Jews from the ex-Soviet Union and that they had sympathised with individuals who believed in racist theories is terrible." BBC reported that the news of the attacks and of the men's arrests in 2007 "shocked the nation" because Israel was founded in the wake of the Holocaust. One of the members who was arrested and sentenced was the grandson of aHolocaust survivor
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Zorro

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 17 Apr 2014 14:05 #44

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 9565
  • Likes received: 8327
Chuck Random wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
post=99216 wrote:
[.

What the fuck is the 'Jewish narrative' supposed to be????


What’s a narrative? A one-sided version of history that’s entirely sympathetic to only one side of the argument. To use certain historical events, or rather supposed historical events, to assign a collective guilt through psychological aggression onto those who question their accounts or spin on history, for the purpose of defending/promoting their own interests. The most prominent and well known claim being that 6 million jews died in ‘nazi’ gas chambers during world war II. Today this narrative completely overshadows anything else that occurred in our modern history. Questioning this narrative in public or openly disputing it, or other historical events that supposedly happened during world war II is considered a crime in some countries, and even punishable by imprisonment. That narrative chuck..

"6 milllion gassed" :rofl:
The standard refrain of those who have not a fucking clue what they're talking about.

The 'official narrative' is that 5-6 million Jews were killed - only somewhere around half of those "died in gas chambers". The other largest bulk were shot. You say you've been "studying history" yet you don't even know the basics! :killinme:

And how is this a "Jewish narrative"? Considering German scholars are at the forefront of Holocaust research.

The only thing that's at the forefront of main stream ''research'' is falsification and lies. At least when it comes to perpetuating absurd stories of gas chambers. There never has been any real evidence to back up the so called holocaust.

The Enigma Surrounding the Holocaust Doctrine

Paul Grubach

During the past four decades mainstream historians have made some surprising admissions with regard to the traditional Holocaust story, the alleged premeditated mass murder of six million Jews by the Germans during WWII, mainly with the use of “gas chambers.” Let us review some of them.

Holocaust historian Leon Poliakov pointed out in the late 1970s that there are no documents to prove that the Nazis ever had any plan to murder the Jews of Europe. He wrote: "[T]he campaign to exterminate the Jews, as regards its conception as well as many other essential aspects, remains shrouded in darkness. Inferences, psychological considerations, and third- or fourth-hand reports enable us to reconstruct its development with considerable accuracy. Certain details, however, must remain forever unknown. The three or four people chiefly involved in the actual drawing up of the plan for total extermination are dead and no documents have survived; perhaps none ever existed."1 In short, the "evidence" that "proves" the existence of an alleged Nazi plan to exterminate the Jews is simply the guesswork of Holocaust historians. Hard documentary proof is missing.

The late Holocaust historian Lucy Dawidowicz would presumably concur with Poliakov. In her The War Against the Jews: 1933-1945, she revealed how weak and flimsy the evidence that supports the traditional view of the Final Solution (the alleged premeditated Nazi plan to exterminate the Jews) really is. Dawidowicz admitted "the abundant documents of the German dictatorship have yielded no written order by Hitler to murder the Jews..."2 Even more importantly, she conceded there is no documentary evidence to prove her orthodox version of the Final Solution: "If Mein Kampf is the terminus ad quem for the conception of the Final Solution, does its beginning indeed go back to November 1918, as Hitler himself claimed? It is a hazardous task to construct a chronology of the evolution of this idea in Hitler’s mind. The historical evidence is sparse and no doubt would be inadmissible as courtroom evidence. The very idea of the destruction of the Jews as a political goal demanded, when Hitler first began to advocate it, camouflage and concealment. Its later consummation demanded, within limits, secrecy. Consequently, there is a paucity of documents, and even those we have handicap the search for definitive evidence because of the problem of esoteric language."3

So there you have it. The evidence for the orthodox view of the Final Solution would be inadmissible as courtroom evidence. Nevertheless, in many European countries, courts send people to prison for rejecting this orthodoxy!

Two crucially important pieces of “evidence” for the traditional view of the Holocaust are the testimonies of SS Lieut.-Colonel Adolf Eichmann (Head of the Jewish Office of the Gestapo, 1940-45) and former Auschwitz Commandant Rudolf Höss. Christopher Browning, widely considered to be one of the foremost academic experts on the National Socialist Final Solution, admitted that both Eichmann and Höss are unreliable witnesses. Hidden in a footnote of his magnum opus, we learn that “the testimonies of especially Höss and to some extent Eichmann are confused, contradictory, self-serving, and not credible.”4 In a 2003 collection of essays, he pointed out Eichmann’s testimonials, traditionally considered to be a pillar of the Holocaust story, “contain calculated lies for legal defense.”5

At the first, high-profile Holocaust trial of Revisionist publisher Ernst Zündel in Toronto in 1985, the premier Holocaust historian, the late Raul Hilberg, admitted that scientific proof for the existence of the "Hitler gas chambers" is missing. No authentic and genuine autopsy report exists to show that Jews were killed with poison gas.6 Furthermore, no one has ever produced any photographs of Jews being gassed. Just three years later in 1988, Princeton historian Arno Mayer admitted that the evidence supporting the existence of the “Hitler gas chambers” is scant and untrustworthy. In his own words: "Sources for the study of the gas chambers are at once rare and unreliable."7

In his 2008 collection of essays on the Nazi Final Solution and the Holocaust, a British authority on Germany’s Third Reich, Professor Ian Kershaw, was just one step away from admitting that credible evidence supporting the “Nazi gas chamber” story is non-existent. "Recorded comments about the murder of Jews refer almost invariably to mass shootings by the Einsatzgruppen [anti-guerilla warfare units of the German army],” the academic historian pointed out, “which in many cases were directly witnessed by members of the Wehrmacht [German army]. The gassing, both in mobile gas-units and then in extermination camps, was carried out much more secretly, and found little echo inside Germany to go by the almost complete absence of documentary sources relating to it."8

Holocaust historian Robert Jan van Pelt conceded that the wartime claims that Jews were electrocuted en masse in "electrocution chambers" at the Belzec concentration camp and on "electric conveyor belts" at Auschwitz are falsehoods.9 If the evidence that "proves" that Jews were electrocuted en masse is bogus, isn’t it also possible that the "evidence" that "proves" that Jews were murdered in "gas chambers" is also bogus, or at least very suspect?

In early 2010, Professor van Pelt made another eyebrow raising admission. He stated that there is no physical evidence to prove ninety nine percent of what is known about the alleged Auschwitz extermination camp story.10

At the postwar Nuremberg Tribunal, the Allies declared that the Germans exterminated four million people at the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp. Until 1990, a memorial plaque at Auschwitz read: 'Four Million People Suffered and Died Here at the Hands of the Nazi Murderers Between the Years 1940 and 1945.'"11 During a June 1979 visit to the camp, Pope John Paul II stood before this memorial and prayed for and blessed the alleged four million victims.12

In July 1990, the Polish government's Auschwitz State Museum, along with Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust center, conceded that the four million figure was a gross exaggeration, and references to it were accordingly removed from the Auschwitz monument. Israeli and Polish officials announced a tentative revised toll of at least 1.1 million dead, about 90 percent being Jews from almost every country in Europe.13

Around September of 1989, mainstream Holocaust historians began admitting that the four million figure was a deliberate myth, demonstrating that conspiracy (premeditated distortions introduced for political ends) was involved in the shaping of the Holocaust doctrine. According to Israeli historian Yehuda Bauer, the Poles wanted to create a “national myth,” so this “required” that a large number of both Poles and Jews lost their lives at Auschwitz. Polish propagandists intentionally exaggerated the figures, and told the world that 1.5 million Poles and 2.5 million Jews were murdered at Auschwitz concentration camp.14

Professor van Pelt, along with his fellow Holocaust historian Deborah Dwork, concede that the contemporary Auschwitz concentration camp tourist site contains outright falsifications with a controlled ideological message, which mislead visitors.15 This should raise this question in the reader’s mind: how much of the Auschwitz extermination story is politically inspired falsehood?

Professor van Pelt also admitted that the "evidence" for the mass killings of Jews at Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec—where allegedly millions were murdered--is sparse at best. In reference to these three camps, he wrote: "There are few eyewitnesses, no confession that can compare to that given by [Auschwitz commandant Rudolf] Höss, no significant remains, and few archival sources."16 inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2010/volume_2/number_1/non_jewish_stake_in_holocaust_mythology.php
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2014 14:06 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 17 Apr 2014 14:15 #45

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 9565
  • Likes received: 8327
How the "Holocaust" was faked.

The alleged "Holocaust" of "6 million Jews" at the hands of Adolf Hitler and National Socialist Germany during WWII is the biggest lie ever foisted upon humanity. The very idea that the Germans organized and executed a complex conspiracy involving "homicidal gas chambers" and other barbaric, sadistic forms of mass murder designed to exterminate European Jewry during WWII is laughable on its face when you stop and objectively think about it.

National Socialist Germany and her allies were fighting a multi-front war against some of the most powerful nations in the world at the time, including the United States, the British Empire, and the Soviet Union. The idea that they would divert their precious and extremely scarce resources and manpower towards implementing a systematic campaign of mass murder specifically designed to annihilate European Jewry is absurd. www.john-friend.net/2014/03/how-holocaust-was-faked.html
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 17 Apr 2014 14:20 #46

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 9565
  • Likes received: 8327
How the 6 million myth has been repeated throughout recent history, as early as 1890, and way before Hitler became Chancellor. socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/10/18/history-of-the-%E2%80%9Csix-million%E2%80%9D-myth/
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 17 Apr 2014 14:34 #47

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 17 Apr 2014 15:09 #48

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 9565
  • Likes received: 8327
Once one see's through all the lies, deceit, and historical absurdities there's something strangely cool about sympathizing with certain aspects (not all) of National socialists Germany. :D I'll unashamedly admit that. Why should't the brave German soldiers who were fighting a multi national enemy on all fronts, including the communists (which were supposedly our enemy during the cold war) be honored. They weren't monsters like the history books tell us. No, just ordinary men fighting for what they believed in. In fact I now believe the German army acted way more honorably than any other army. At least every German knew what they were fighting for, unlike the British and Americans who were tricked into going to war against their German cousins.

:D

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2014 15:20 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 17 Apr 2014 18:24 #49

  • Chuck Random
  • Chuck Random's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1173
  • Likes received: 750
Zorro wrote:
Chuck Random wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Hexhammer wrote:
Anybody who claims that violent neo-nazis are an invention of 'jewish controlled' media or 'made' by jewish mafia or what ever has his or her head in their ass and deep.

Or is it that these thugs don't exist? I know quite a few neo-nazis in here at least. Some of them are total fukwit thughs who commit totally idiotic crimes in the name of their master Adolf.

Finnish government is full of thieves, but I certainly am happy about the fact that the not-a-nazi thugs aren't running the show. They hold no real political power here.

I wish all neo nazis would be like these guys. Take a good look on them, they're the 'old school' type, makes for a good comedy, doesn't it?


Say what? I guess you've never heard of the likes of Frank Collin. Frank collin, real name Francis Joseph Cohen, was a Jewish pseudo-"Nazi".



From metapedia...

Francis Joseph Cohen (born November 3, 1944), better known as Frank Collin, is a Jewish pseudo-"Nazi" who formerly served as the leader of the National Socialist Party of America, best known for a march in the Jewish suburb of Skokie, Illinois. He was defended in this legally by the ACLU at the U.S. Supreme Court, Cohen v. Skokie. The whole scheme was a hoax, meant to perpetuate a perception of Jewish victimhood, just as the Hollywood "Holocaust" package was really picking up and the Israeli state needed sympathisers in the Arab conflict. Jews actually have the gall to list this pantomine opera on Wikipedia under the "history of anti-semitism in the United States." en.metapedia.org/wiki/Frank_Cohen

Can you cite any evidence whatsoever Collin was a "pseudo" Nazi or that he was part of some "hoax"??

No I thought not.

Just because Collin was from a Jewish family, that of course does not mean he wasn't sincere in his beliefs, however weird it may be.
He's not the first and doubtless won't be the last.

After all, people like you are very fond of pointing out that part Jewish mischling fought for the Nazis like that's some kind of dramatic revelation just because they've "studied history" without actually reading any.

I've got no intention in getting caught up in one of your pointless circular arguments. I'm just putting the info out there. Hex said that anybody who thought that your typical archetypical neo-nazi thug was a creation of the jewish media has their head up their arse. I'm just refuting the point. clearly jews have, and still do promote the hollwood-esque image of the 'nazi'. Why would anybody do that? It was a rhetorical question btw, so spare me the hair splitting response, with your usual misrepresentations and spin added to the fold. Francis Joseph Cohen was a Jewish pseudo-"Nazi" who knew exactly what he was doing. For the record these nazi jerks or pseudo nazis like cohen all make me sick. Any self respecting realist knows to stay well clear of these morons.

Can you point to any circular arguments I've made?

No, I thought not.

Frank Collin provides exactly zero evidence neo-Nazis are " a creation of the Jewish media" and you have provided nothing to indicate he "promote the Hollywood-esque image of the 'nazi'" in any other way than he was acting out what he believed . His father was Jewish which makes his adherence to Nazism very ironic, but that is evidence of nothing other than the guy was a muppet. Indeed, there is no reason why Jewish people should not adhere to National Socialism like other people may once you remove the Nazi focus on Jews. There were plenty of Italian Jewish fascists.

And now what you are doing on this thread is behaviour I've seen many times. You just keep spamming copy'n'paste, totally ignore any refutation and instead up the level of spam. This is tactic of trying to wear down the other person and hoping if you sling enough shit some of it will stick. It's not a discussion or debate - something you are clearly incapable of engaging in.

I could critique that Paul Grubach bullshit (though that would require a lot of text) - its stultifying absurdity in places should be obvious to anyone of reasonable intelligence irrespective of any further knowledge, but I am quite sure you are not interested in any response. You will simply paste more spam. And the very fact you posted it is further indication of how clueless you are.In fact, the more you post the more your ignorance becomes apparent But I don't think you care.

So I think there are two possibilities here -
a/ You're one of those typical Stormfront type Nutzis pretending you aren't to be politically correct.
b/You're one of those people with poor critical facilities who's too lazy to actually find out about anything properly who's read a load of bollocks on the internet and think they've discovered something amazing.

Whatever the case, it's abundantly clear you're not interested in the truth of anything.
Any self respecting realist

What is a "self respecting realist"?
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2014 18:26 by Chuck Random.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 01 Oct 2017 09:23 #50

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 1990
  • Likes received: 850
Bump for posterity. Add on a few more Eastern Bloc countries to the mix now.
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 01 Oct 2017 19:26 #51

The NeoNazis like Adolf Hitler and all of the Nazis of old are Jews.

Jews infiltrated German politics then perped the Holocaust in the name of the German ppl, like they infiltrated US politics perped 911 then established the bogus War on Terror, like they infiltrated Turkish politics then perpetrated the Armenian Genocide.

Ernst Röhm and the SA hierarchy the non Jewish Nazis whose Zionist financed wickedness and thuggery brought him to power, were liquidated in the Night of the Long Knives Massacres that began in June 1934, after H was sworn in as German Chancellor January 31, 1933.

They did the same in Russia after instituting the False Flag 1917 Revolution then slaughtering the Bolshevics whose "Civil Disobedience," a la the Civil Disobedience Rabbi Adam Kokesh is attempting to muster in the US, brought the sham Revolution to fruition.

Just as Jews had infiltrated German politics so were they simultaneously running things in the Soviet Union.

The Communist / Bolshevik was movement completely devised and executed by Jewish master minds, or partly Jewish like Lenin to full Jewish like so many of the Secret Police Chiefs all the way to Marx & Trosky. Dietrich Bronder.

Jew Lazar Kaganovich was the real master of the Kremlin during the Stalin era .. Jews set the Russian and German ppl against each other in WW2, as part of a master plan that includes the extermination of the white race.

Jews put corrupt gentiles like Bush, Obama and Donald Trump into nominally powerful positions, then surround them with their people who wield the real power, so when things go south they can scapegoat their Gentile puppets for their sordid malfeasances.

Whoever owing allegiance to the United States levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death. 18 USC Ch. 115, §2381.

We are all about bringing the Jews who perpetrated the 911 attacks with their co conspirators in politics and news dissemination, to arrest and trial under the above statute.

Where after as soon the jury in a duly appointed capital court convened under the auspices of the US Justice Dept. returns a verdict of guilty, they will be brought to lawful execution .. anticipate a death toll among Jews to rival Hitler's tally.
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2017 19:42 by Martin Timothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 01 Oct 2017 21:31 #52

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Neo nazis are currently running Ukraine, and fucking NATO is supporting them.
Grrrr.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 01 Oct 2017 21:41 #53

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3321
  • Likes received: 1986
jews are running ukraine actually and i imagine they have hoodwinked the neo-nazis into supplying the manpower, as jews rarely fight battles, rather get others to die for their interests.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Roastie

Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis pose a threat 01 Oct 2017 22:27 #54

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2007
  • Likes received: 1672
Voltaire wrote:
jews are running ukraine actually and i imagine they have hoodwinked the neo-nazis into supplying the manpower, as jews rarely fight battles, rather get others to die for their interests.

This one (and others afaik) were exceptions during the Maidan coup d'etat.

28 February 2014

"He calls his troops “the Blue Helmets of Maidan,” but brown is the color of the headgear worn by Delta — the nom de guerre of the commander of a Jewish-led militia force that participated in the Ukrainian revolution. Under his helmet, he also wears a kippah.

Delta, a Ukraine-born former soldier in the Israel Defense Forces, spoke to JTA Thursday on condition of anonymity. He explained how he came to use combat skills he acquired in the Shu’alei Shimshon reconnaissance battalion of the Givati infantry brigade to rise through the ranks of Kiev’s street fighters. He has headed a force of 40 men and women — including several fellow IDF veterans — in violent clashes with government forces.

Several Ukrainian Jews, including Rabbi Moshe Azman, one of the country’s claimants to the title of chief rabbi, confirmed Delta’s identity and role in the still-unfinished revolution."



www.globalresearch.ca/ukraine-israeli-special-forces-unit-under-neo-nazi-command-involved-in-maidan-riots/5371725

www.haaretz.com/world-news/1.577114

"Abe Foxman the head of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), the worlds largest advocate for Israel and fighting Anti-Semitism meets with Former President Yushchenkos' advisors and warns them not to compare the two genocides the Holodomor and the Holocaust:"

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2017 23:03 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, ..........
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.