Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What is hasbara?

What is hasbara? 18 Apr 2014 10:27 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Whenever the term is mentioned usually a hue and cry raises almost instantly
but not many seem to know what hasbara really is.

It's always best to learn the truth from the horse's mouth first, so help yourself:

www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasbara.pdf

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2014 15:31 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 18 Apr 2014 15:20 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
First they ignore your thread .. :)


Jonathon Blakeley: A guide to Hasbara trolls


"We must unite to name and shame these despicable individuals as they try to suppress free and open debate. These people pose a great threat to our political systems and must be identified to stop them spreading their vile mis-information far and wide."


Introduction by Gilad Atzmon: We are all aware of the Hasbara trolls, the Wikipedia Jews and the Israeli Neocon smear outlets. In the following important piece internet expert Jonathon Blakeley explores the vile and destructive impact of Sayanim and Hasbara agents on the social networks. What we really see is a surge of Zio-centric anti- social behaviour in our midst. They are united against humanity, humanism, pluralism, freedom of expression and tolerance basically all those things that are precious to the rest of us.

www.zimoz.co.uk/

www.zimoz.co.uk/news/elite/a-...asbara-trolls/

by Jonathon Blakeley

Hasbara is an Hebrew word defined as explanation. The purpose of Hasbara is to explain and educate western people about the Israeli mission. Hasbara can take many forms, adverts, websites, comments on blogs, letter writing, protests and so on. For a fuller idea of the depth of Habsara check this tool-kit from the We Believe in Israel Website. (made by BICOM). The difference between propaganda and hasbara? I would say Hasbara is more of a soft sell at first, it seeks to inform, influence and educate the ignorant to the Israeli cause. The narrative of Hasbara has a victimized quality underpinning it, a very passive-aggressive approach, Israel is always defending not attacking. They play the mis-understood victim and invite their critics to attack them. The sub-current being that Israel's message is not understood. Israel views that the reason for this is either lack of education or stupidity. So the Hasbara agents explain until they realise that they are getting nowhere and then respond with disdain and disgust.


Social Strategies

Key individuals are identified, some support Israel others oppose. These are the influencers, on Twitter they are people with over 1 000 followers and over 1 000 tweets. By seeking to influence and control these key individuals, Hasbara agents can influence many many more. Hasbara trolls on twitter try to act as shepherds for the tweeps, making them go this way or that. A troll traditionally on the Internet is someone indulges in off-topic abuse.

1. a troll is someone who posts inflammatory
2. extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response
3. or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I believe that calling someone - anti-semite or neo-nazi or racist is inflammatory, unless that is their actual beliefs.


Hasbara Tactics

By controlling information one can control people and the social networks. Hasbara volunteers help to police social networks for Israel. The big media are dealt with through BICOM and AIPAC, whilst the social media are policed unofficially by the Hasbara troll brigade. Priority is to stop influencers being compromised by anti-Israel sentiment.


Hasbara Troll brigade

Hasbara Trolls are generally quite polite at first. They pop up when someone is critical of Israel and it's policies or interests. They target, write, engage, educate and insult. From my research it seems that there is some kind of hierarchy of trolls, they have leaders who tell them targets and guide them with their spin.

Most work voluntarily but some are paid for by wealthy sponsors. They track topical keywords and persons using public websites such as topsy.com. Problems arise if one rejects the explanations being offered by the trolls, then their troll nature becomes apparent very quickly as they resort to smears and abuse.

Hasbara Troll attributes

1. Supreme point of view
2. The Hasbara troll knows best
3. Condescending & Patronising
4. Socialist (Smart and 'caring')
5. Do not have to be Jewish but Pro-Israel
6. Internet experts
7. Narcissistic
8. Provocative
9. Dis-ruptive
10. Like to ask the questions, not answer questions
11. Control freaks
12. Inflamed by anyone being critical of Israel
13. 'Moral' Guardians
14. Classic insults: Anti-semite, Neo- Nazi, White Supremacist, Holocaust denier
15. Adept with social networks well trained on IT

Hasbara trolls use internet alerts to warn them when hot keywords are mentioned. Keywords such as Israel, Jewish, Judaism etc. When those words are mentioned they are alerted and they go to investigate who is talking about what. I have seen this happen many times with Gilad Atzmon, someone will post something from Gilad, shortly afterwards they are bombarded by hasbara trolls.

Initially they explain where they had gone wrong and try to 'educate' people with their ideology. Usually they say something like
Do you know Gilad Atzmon is a notorious... anti-semite? neo-nazi, holocaust denier. etc.. etc.

The way to spot the troll is the inflammatory language. If Gilad was a anti-semite it should be self evident but he says quite clearly in his book "the Wandering Who" .

"In this book i will try to untangle the knot. I will present a harsh criticsm of Jewish politics and identity. Yet it is crucial to mention at this early stage that there will be not a single reference to Jews as ethnicity or race. In my writing, I differentiate between Jews (the people), Judaism (the religion) and Jewish-ness (the ideology). This book does not deal with Jews as a people or ethnicity. If anything, my studies of this issue suggest that Jews do not form any kind of racial continuum. In short, those who are searching for blood or race-related interpretation on Zionism will have to look for it in someone else's work." Gilad Atzmon P15 Chapter 1 -The Wandering Who.


Types of Jewishness

1. Jews (the people) - born a jew, being jewish.
2. Judaism (the religion) - Jewish beliefs.
3. Jewish-ness (the ideology) - Jewish ideas

Despite Gilad Atzmon making a clear and unequivocal point above, it has not stopped many zombie zionist hasbara trolls from accusing him time and time again and many others of anti-semitism or being a neo-nazi. What is wrong with these pathetic and misguided people? Can't they read, or have their brains just curdled in their own cranium. The truth is they choose not to read or listen or debate.

I would actually say, those people who advocate every interventionalist war in the name of freedom of speech, democracy and pluralism, are operating in the west as gatekeepers, censors and resent any form of intellectual debate - Gilad Atzmon

These people are the new Book burners, those that oppose freedom in all its forms. These Hasbara trolls oppose free speech and try to suppress open and free debate and instead replace it with their own hasbara wash & spin. It is astonishing the amount of times I have seen trolls warning people not to read this book or that book. Why do we have all these twitter trolls trying to influence what people choose to read?

Are they the people of the anti book?- Gilad Atzmon

We must unite to name and shame these despicable individuals as they try to suppress free and open debate. These people pose a great threat to our political systems and must be identified to stop them spreading their vile mis-information far and wide.


Troll techniques

1. Turn up randomly asking question about Israel, trying to engage/educate.

2. Guilt by association, they point to some source your are linked to as being anti-semitic or neo-nazi.

3. Opportunity to redeem - the offer chance to recant from your naive ways.

4. Smears and insults - if the top 3 fail then it's just character assassination.

5. Name bombing - using seo in blackhat ways to denounce and smear people. ie website with 37 mentions of someones name will prob get a Page one on Google.

6. Hasbara trolls generally follow the rules of social networks, because they want to continue to influence people and subvert open and free debate.


After repeated attempts to indoctrinate you, I mean educate you, the Hasbara trolls then resort to name bombing. Mentioning a persons name as many times as possible on social network sites to create negative report with strong SEO. Basically using the internet to smear people to the maximum. Hasbara Trolls are well organised and have links they point to to prove their flaky points. Although the links these trolls cite are often from their own hasbara chums and the blogs they reference do not have original source material just second hand re-cobbled quotes.

Gilad Atzmon is not an anti-semite or a Holocaust denier
but there are many who would like us to think so. The question is why? To dis-credit him and his ideas. But it is not just Gilad Atzmon who is the target of the Hasbara trolls the list is long and growing. To the right are a series of tweets from #Joe86pw, I have observed him part-time trolling on many occasions. Here he spots that Tom Watson famous Labour MP is thinking of buying a new book by Mearsheimer. - "Why leaders Lie" . Joe spots this tweet and shortly after is tweeting a helpful warning to Tom Watson MP (Hackgate MP) about that dangerous book. In these following tweets we see the "Emma Rosenthal" guiding a troll. @johne326 got upset when I placed him on my troll list. I asked him why he was trolling Gilad Atzmon and he responded to me that it was clear to him that Gilad Atzmon is an anti-semite. All I want to say is this John, " look up the definition of trolling". I have never been into politics but sure enough the lovely open-minded "Emma Rosenthal" wastes no time at all in denouncing me as a

"White supremacist".
emma_rosenthal 2:09pm via Web .@jonathonblakele @johne326 by trolling they mean disagreeing, adding to the discourse? oooh wow sensitive white supremacists aren't they? emma_rosenthal 2:11pm via Web .@johne326 you don't get it. it's ruder to actually oppose racism than to advocate it. don't be so sensitive!

Just mentioning Gilad Atzmon on twitter is sufficient to attract the Hasbara vermin within a very short time. They all know each other as well and they enjoy bullying dissenters with their chums. Really it is just like being back at school being bullied by the school gang. Usually the lead bully goes into to attack whilst others stand by making encouraging noises. We are 'told' that we live in a free society, but we don't! Free speech and debate are being squashed by the likes of BICOM, AIPAC and a small army of annoying Hasbara trolls. We must work together to stop them. From Truth comes Peace. #FromTruthcomesPeace

The Wandering Who-A Study of Zionist Hysteria- available on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk

www.gilad.co.uk/writings/jonathon-blakeley-a-guide-to-hasbara-trolls.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2014 15:21 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

What is hasbara? 18 Apr 2014 15:55 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"Hasbara Fellowships is a leading pro-Israel campus activism organization working with over 120 Universities across North America. Hasbara Fellowships, a program spearheaded by Aish International since 2001, brings hundreds of students to Israel every summer and winter, giving them the information and tools to return to their campuses as educators about Israel. So far, Hasbara Fellowships has educated over 2,000 students on over 250 campuses. Upon returning from the program, the Hasbara Fellows receive support from our staff, as well as access to various campaigns, programs, speakers and other materials and tools. Hasbara Fellowships focuses on college campuses, but the information and tools offered are applicable for other forums as well."

www.youtube.com/user/HasbaraFellowships/about
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 18 Apr 2014 17:30 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"The Jewish Internet Defense Force (JIDF) leads the fight against antisemitism and terrorism on the web, providing an aggressive and cutting edge approach to Jewish and Israel advocacy. We represent the new generation of Jewish leaders, a new approach, and a real grassroots effort for change!"

www.youtube.com/user/TheJIDF/about
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 18 Apr 2014 17:48 #5

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
what is your point?
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

What is hasbara? 18 Apr 2014 17:55 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
thoreau wrote:
what is your point?

Truth and information. And what's yours?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2014 17:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 18 Apr 2014 20:37 #7

thoreau wrote:
what is your point?

Watch out for the evil Jews.
;)
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 19 Apr 2014 00:01 #8

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11636
  • Likes received: 8003
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Whenever the term is mentioned usually a hue and cry raises almost instantly
but not many seem to know what hasbara really is.

It's always best to learn the truth from the horse's mouth first, so help yourself:

www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasbara.pdf

.
This is a pretty good overview of Hasbara in action.

Ziobots invade Facebook
Dozens or possibly even hundreds of fake profiles, commonly known as “Ziobots”, have started appearing on Facebook over recent months, trolling discussion threads and group walls posting vast quantities of inane “pro-Israel” propaganda comments and links. Seemingly inspired by George Lucas’s masterpiece “Attack of the Clones”, the pioneering PR techniques of Joseph Goebbels, and the principles of Orwell’s ‘newspeak’ this new virtual battalion is starting to make its presence widely felt, much to the chagrin of the broader post-enlightenment Facebook community.

“This things is like a unmanned drones for the hearts and minds of the internet”, an unnamed Israeli Hasbara Force spokesmen tells the Zionion, “We can increase the scale of the zionist presence and the impact of our messages and defamations without risking the reputations of real rightists, many who are not able to read and type so good and gets confused easy.”

Characterised by intense pigheadedness, clumsy logical non-sequiturs, personal abuse, inability to comprehend basic factual information or nuance, epic racism, and endless use of simple repeated scripted expressions, these bots have seen some measure of success in disrupting meaningful dialogue and bullying real people into silence. Behind these profiles is thought to be Israel’s latest secret weapon in the “information war”, a fully automated software platform for global Hasbara delivery.

One of the predecessors of the Ziobots is a tool call Megaphone desktop tool. Please note that this ‘Wikipedia’ site appears to be satirical.

Built with Israel’s unparalleled expertise in artificial intelligence and bayesian analytics, the wraps appear to have finally come off and the bots have been released into the wild of the social networks, but many commentators are noting poor and glitchy performances with many of the so called “Ziobots” being no more convincingly human than the actual rightists they emulate. Also obvious is the frequent resort to the so-called ‘Hasbara Bingo’ lexicon of stock phrases in particular the prevalence of accusations of anti-Semitism often in totally nonsensical contexts.

Some of the common ‘Hasbara Bingo’ refrains: Hitler Infiltrators Blood Libel Antisemite Enemy Holocaust Subhuman Terrorist Nazi Delegitimisation Treason Demonization Apologist

By appearing in turns to be psychopathically insane, heartless, factually ignorant, and almost supernaturally slow-witted, whilst showing no ability to absorb or process information from other participants, they have led some of the creators to express private concerns that this approach may be counterproductive.  The bots tend to operate in clusters, typically ganging up on leftists with intense defamatory and personal tirades in attempts to obfuscate and divert any conversation that challenges mainstream Zionist views. These fierce online attacks or as some called them “progroms” are coordinated from a loosely coupled network of IHF intelligence facilities around the globe. The bots are calibrated on an hourly basis with new “key messages” which are then by all accounts delivered with the subtlety of a Caterpillar bulldozer, stuffed into any conversation, related or not. Some say that the biggest giveaway for users trying to spot the Ziobots is the constant shifting of discussion topics and endless diversions into personal tirades, commonly reaching for defamation and attempts at censorship, and also their stupid names and, in early releases, pictures of Gilad Shalit or Israeli flags on their profile pictures.

Ziobot Prime Directive 1: Respond to any reasonable valid points with infantile personal abuse.

Battle-ready or not, the pioneering work is the culmination of decades of development, seeing last year the deployment of the flagship Ziobot Caroline Glick V1.32 onto servers at the Jerusalem Post. Formerly jokingly referred to by readers as “Caroline Glitch”, more recent beta versions of Glick are capable of producing not only text-based invective but can also incite through streaming audio and video media through outlets such as Latma.

Ziobot Prime Directive 2: There is no context too ridiculous in which to play the Holocaust/extermination-of-Jews card.

Caroline Glick V1.32, considered by many to be the spiritual leader of the Ziobots

Mark Zuckerberg, seemingly set upon lately by Ziobot progroms seeking to censor anti-Israel pages on the site, was unavailable for comment but the press office did respond in curious fashion with links to some photos of the now-infamous damaged chicken coop close to Ashkelon. Suspicions are rife that Zuckerberg himself may be compromised, and might in fact be a beta of an upcoming Ziobot release, particularly in light of recent statements oddly acknowledging a right of Zionists to operate freely on Facebook, and references to a promise of exclusive editorial access to pages allegedly made by him to the Jewish people long ago at the inception of the site.

In any case, the jubilant message to leftists from IHF headquarters is for now, in the words of the spokesman, “Your move”. Watch this space.
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2014 00:03 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

What is hasbara? 19 Apr 2014 21:09 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Some of you surely remember BELIEVENOTHING.
Some because they like him very much, others because they detest him for most obvious reasons.

Here is one of his enlightening comments on HASBARA:

www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061596633&postcount=9

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 19 Apr 2014 21:19 #10

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
yup israel along with every other country in the world uses propaganda -

as to the op - perhaps people get fucked off with the word hasbara because it is usually followed by 'troll' and aimed at someone who does not support the often paranoid and hateful position of those doing the 'hasbara troll' name calling.

I am yet to talk to anyone on a forum who supports israels aggression towards palestine - and yet the minute you point out that someone is promulgating anti semitic material or is generalising to a point that any meaningful discussion is lost they are called names including hasbara troll. adl shill or other such meaningless terms.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Android Replicant

What is hasbara? 19 Apr 2014 21:25 #11

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Some of you surely remember BELIEVENOTHING.
Some because they like him very much, others because they detest him for most obvious reasons.

Here is one of his enlightening comments on HASBARA:

www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061596633&postcount=9

.

I think we probably have different views on what is enlightening.
2 lunatics trying to build a radiation delivering x-ray machine and fire it off the back of a truck & hoping to make any significant impact on people who criticise Israel.... & somehow get away with doing this.... is quite comical, but not enlightening.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: thoreau

What is hasbara? 19 Apr 2014 21:30 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
thoreau wrote:
yup israel along with every other country in the world uses propaganda -

as to the op - perhaps people get fucked off with the word hasbara because it is usually followed by 'troll' and aimed at someone who does not support the often paranoid and hateful position of those doing the 'hasbara troll' name calling.

I am yet to talk to anyone on a forum who supports israels aggression towards palestine - and yet the minute you point out that someone is promulgating anti semitic material or is generalising to a point that any meaningful discussion is lost they are called names including hasbara troll. adl shill or other such meaningless terms.


This almost sounds rational, good comment, for someone defending hasbara.
Nonetheless, this is subliminally phase two:

... then they ridicule you :)



Android Replicant wrote:

I think we probably have different views on what is enlightening.
2 lunatics trying to build a radiation delivering x-ray machine and fire it off the back of a truck & hoping to make any significant impact on people who criticise Israel.... & somehow get away with doing this.... is quite comical, but not enlightening.

Definitely phase 2 :D

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2014 21:31 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 19 Apr 2014 21:33 #13

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
i am not defending hasbara - i accept it happens and give it the same weight i give all propaganda no matter what the source or agenda behind it - can you say the same?
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 19 Apr 2014 21:39 #14

PFIZIPFEI wrote:



... then they ridicule you :)
Android Replicant wrote:

I think we probably have different views on what is enlightening.
2 lunatics trying to build a radiation delivering x-ray machine and fire it off the back of a truck & hoping to make any significant impact on people who criticise Israel.... & somehow get away with doing this.... is quite comical, but not enlightening.

Definitely phase 2 :D

.

Since it goes with the territory of your type of arguments I'm sure the lines are pretty blurred by now.
Only your propaganda is true, everything else has the Jews behind it. It's fantastic reasoning. You ridicule yourself.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2014 21:39 by Android Replicant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 19 Apr 2014 22:58 #15

  • i-baster
  • i-baster's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 339
  • Likes received: 162
I thought this was going to be about the makers of Monopoly. guess not.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: thoreau, Android Replicant

What is hasbara? 20 Apr 2014 02:36 #16

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11636
  • Likes received: 8003
thoreau wrote:
yup israel along with every other country in the world uses propaganda -

as to the op - perhaps people get fucked off with the word hasbara because it is usually followed by 'troll' and aimed at someone who does not support the often paranoid and hateful position of those doing the 'hasbara troll' name calling.

I am yet to talk to anyone on a forum who supports israels aggression towards palestine - and yet the minute you point out that someone is promulgating anti semitic material or is generalising to a point that any meaningful discussion is lost they are called names including hasbara troll. adl shill or other such meaningless terms.
Equating white ashkenazis with Jew is yet another fabrication of the ADL propaganda machine.

90% approx of what we are told is Jewish in today's world fits that bill.

Israel itself is the anti-semitic one. As are those who support israel yet still live in the so called diaspora because they have no interest in taking up their so called right of return.

Palestinians are semites. Not ashkenazis.

Anyone who even uses the term antisemitic in the ADL context is spinning ADL propaganda.

Hasbara may mean "explaining" in Hebrew, buy it is nothing but aggressive government and Jewish lobby group sanctioned and funded propaganda.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, truth addict

What is hasbara? 20 Apr 2014 02:45 #17

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11636
  • Likes received: 8003
The disgusting "satire" We Con The World, produced by Latma, the right wing Israeli group run by Caroline Glick.

Glick is the deputy editor of the Jerusalem Post, and the "Queen of Hasbara".

"We Con the World"

ByLatmaTV

www.WeConTheWorld.org Click on this link to buy WE CON THE WORLD T-shirts:
www.nucampaign.org/collections/all/products/we-con-the-world

www.latma.co.il
www.facebook.com/latma.co.il

There comes a time 
When we need to make a show
For the world, the Web and CNN

There's no people dying,
so the best that we can do
Is create the greatest bluff of all

We must go on pretending day by day 
That in Gaza, there's crisis, hunger and plague
Coz the billion bucks in aid won't buy their basic needs
Like some cheese and missiles for the kids

We'll make the world 
Abandon reason
We'll make them all believe that the Hamas
Is Momma Theresa 
We are peaceful travelers
With guns and our own knives
The truth will never find its way to your TV

Ooooh, we'll stab them at heart
They are soldiers, no one cares
We are small, and we took some pictures with doves
As Allah showed us, for facts there's no demand 
So we will always gain the upper hand

We'll make the world
Abandon reason
We'll make them all believe that the Hamas
Is Momma Theresa
We are peaceful travelers
we're waving our own knives
The truth will never find its way to your TV

If Islam and terror brighten up your mood
But you worry that it may not look so good
Well well well well don't you realize
You just gotta call yourself
An activist for peace and human aid

We'll make the world
Abandon reason
We'll make them all believe that the Hamas
Is Momma Theresa
We are peaceful travelers
We're waving our own knives
The truth will never find its way to your TV

We con the world 
We con the people 
We'll make them all believe the IDF is Jack the Ripper
We are peaceful travelers
We're waving our own knives
The truth will never find its way to your TV
We con the world 
We con the people 
We'll make them all believe the IDF is Jack the Ripper
We are peaceful travelers
We're waving our own knives
the truth will never find its way to your TV
The truth will never find its way to your TV

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

What is hasbara? 20 Apr 2014 20:34 #18

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

First Hasbara Law



Eliminate any discussion about XXXish atrocities and all kinds of detrimental truths!



Try to distract right away and stop it by ALL means!


Everything is allowed, i.e. insult, lie, division, defamation, distortion, spam, falsified quote, quote out of context, ridiculing, howling, virtual trampling, starting threads defaming your adversary until the whole forum is on the edge and convinced you are right, bombarding the moderators with whining/malicious complaints ... use your imagination!


If you don't succeed fast enough, try to get others involved by pm and incite them to join you in your more than legitimate fight against the "nazi", "hater", "anti-Semite", "fascist", "racist", "homophobe" .... use your imagination! Everything is allowed and necessary to silence the adversary.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2014 20:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 21 Apr 2014 10:23 #19

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

Second Hasbara Law



The System is Good!



Convince critical slaves that our system is good and right and the best ever by ALL means!


We own this system and we created it for a reason: our supremacy.


The only problem is that every now and then a few disobedient slaves incite others to think on their own. This is destructive.
Your task is to get them back in row before they are able to harm our system seriously.


Our information system is GOOD, our political and financial system is GOOD, our health and education system is GOOD, our science system is GOOD and the most advance mankind ever was given by us! Constantly remind the slaves that we are GOOD and that our ingenious brains are the basis of any civilised human development! Tell them they can't do without our system, otherwise there will be -> WAR. (see: "war" in the Third Hasbara Law)


If you are confronted with stubborn critical slaves simulate positive response, understanding and agree that there might be some minor aspects to be improved in our system. Preferentially operate in teams and keep them occupied and distracted from the crucial subjects with endless discussions on pointless side topics until they most probably give in, before you evade to the First Hasbara Law, if nothing stops them from proving the truth for all to see.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2014 10:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 27 Apr 2014 17:05 #20

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

Third Hasbara Law



The Truth is a LIE!



If you are by no means able to convince critical slaves of OUR truth and they stubbornly go on exposing their miserable truth you must resort to throwing a good old temper tantrum!


Never forget that we own this system and we created it for more than one reason, here: our reality.


Now it is time to insult, distort, swear, yell, cry ... as if they are after your blood and use a rollercoaster of every possible emotion from aggression to faked understanding and even sadness and disappointment to shock and thus silence the haters of our truth.

In the last consequence tell them there will soon be WAR again, because of THEIR behaviour.
This should finally tip them over the edge, because they will try to refute this allegation and thus you eventually succeed in distracting from the topic.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2014 22:22 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.