Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What is hasbara?

What is hasbara? 30 Dec 2014 18:39 #381

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Does this mean you don't like hasbara trolls being exposed, "cinta"?

:wissl:

So today we had another Hasbara Shitstorm Day all over this forum!



Btw, the links to the pictures you posted above are quite interesting:

www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/communsts-arrest.jpg communists arrested

And I can imagine loads of books/magazines/films ... made by your ilk to corrupt, pervert and turn "goyim" into zombies
that deserve being burnt!


“Because the project intending the dehumanization of peoples is not founded essentially upon differences in skin colour.”


The key words in this sentence are “dehumanization of peoples”.

How is it accomplished?

By rabid hate mongering, i.e. hate propaganda and you are one of the propagandists!
.

The thing is Putz you are NOT exposing anything;
certainly not any Hasbara members,because there are none here.
All you are exposing is your own stupidity
Congrats !
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2014 18:39 by Cinta.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 30 Dec 2014 19:01 #382

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Cinta wrote:
The thing is Putz you are NOT exposing anything;
certainly not any Hasbara members,because there are none here.
All you are exposing is your own stupidity
Congrats !


:killinme:

Move along folks, nothing to see here!

Nice try, good-bye.

:larf:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2014 19:01 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 30 Dec 2014 19:03 #383

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:
The thing is Putz you are NOT exposing anything;
certainly not any Hasbara members,because there are none here.
All you are exposing is your own stupidity
Congrats !


:killinme:

Move along folks, nothing to see here!

Nice try, good-bye.

:larf:

Who made this thread ?
You did Putz.
So now you say that people need to move along.
Is the fire getting too hot under your feet.
You are making me laugh.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 30 Dec 2014 19:35 #384

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Cinta wrote:
Who made this thread ?
You did Putz.
So now you say that people need to move along.
Is the fire getting too hot under your feet.
You are making me laugh.


You got the joke wrong. Again truth-zone.net/forum/history/64927-phantom-time-hypothesis.html#145240
This is just not your day, hasbara "cinta".
At least you state that I made you laugh, nonetheless.
:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2014 19:37 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 30 Dec 2014 19:41 #385

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Who made this thread ?
You did Putz.
So now you say that people need to move along.
Is the fire getting too hot under your feet.
You are making me laugh.


You got the joke wrong. Again truth-zone.net/forum/history/64927-phantom-time-hypothesis.html#145240
This is just not your day, hasbara "cinta".
At least you state that I made you laugh, nonetheless.
:thumbup:

Nope
The person which is you Putz,
just sucks at telling jokes.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/07/nazi-holocaust-jokes-during-germany-brazil-world-cup.html
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 30 Dec 2014 19:47 #386

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Cinta wrote:
Nope
The person which is you Putz,
just sucks at telling jokes.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/07/nazi-holocaust-jokes-during-germany-brazil-world-cup.html



YAAAAWN ... keep going, this thread deserves some extra pushing!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 30 Dec 2014 19:57 #387

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Nope
The person which is you Putz,
just sucks at telling jokes.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/07/nazi-holocaust-jokes-during-germany-brazil-world-cup.html



YAAAAWN ... keep going, this thread deserves some extra pushing!

.

:iitm:

I know
This thread sucks.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

What is hasbara? 02 Jan 2015 08:48 #388

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Hasbara, public diplomacy and propaganda


By REUVEN BEN-SHALOM \

06/12/2014 22:38

(...)

New media has become a significant tool for hasbara. Since this is perceived as the realm of the younger generation, it is usually managed by junior staff with insufficient experience. This sometimes results in amateurish and even childish posts on behalf of national institutions, missing the point or presenting an attitude that is not appropriate.

I find some posts arrogant, pompous, superfluous and gloating. When describing the threats to Israel, there is a tendency to overdramatize. When describing our actions, there is an overtone of vanity. The Israel Air Force, for instance, follows a policy of highlighting lethality and tends to downplay touchy-feely issues. This may be effective with some audiences but wrong for others.

The secret is to understand the target audience and shape the message accordingly. For instance, I believe that the IDF is the most moral military in the world. But I also think that our friends and allies are sick and tired of hearing us constantly reiterate this.

We should stop categorizing everything in black-and-white terms and simply tell the Israeli story, as it is, with the good and the bad. People don’t like to hear too many accusations, complaints and threats aimed at the other side. Self-justification and self-glorification are just as annoying.

We must accept that we will never be popular and supported by everyone, and that even when our friends criticize us, they are still our friends. Not every criticism is delegitimization of Israel and not every accusation is anti-Semitism.

Having said all that, there are times when we need to stand up for what is right and put up a fight.

It is important to emphasize that my observations refer mainly to diplomatic relations, military-to-military cooperation and personal interactions. Dealing with international and local media entails additional challenges and considerations.

Here are my top 10 hasbara tips:

1) Enough with Iran! (Convey the point and move on). And for heaven’s sake, use the word “existential” sparingly.

2) Be timely and relevant. No one cares about 12-hour-old news, when the other side’s lies have become the perceived reality.

3) Determine the target audience and engage partners with respect, professionally, and at eye level.

4) Don’t talk too much. Refrain from lecturing and preaching. Stick to facts and figures, backed by documented proof.

5) Operational organizations should focus more on showing the “what” and “how” and leave the “why” to policy- makers. The IDF does not need to justify every policy, only to implement it.

6) Balance threats and defense with softer issues. Sometimes it’s better to talk about drip irrigation than Iranian nuclearization.

7) Demonstrate modesty. We’re not perfect. Talk about our weaknesses, flaws and mistakes.

8) Address internal challenges, not only external threats.

9) Demonstrate our values and morals by personal and organizational example, not with slogans.

10) Relax. Smile. The fate of Israel is not going to be determined by one conversation.

The writer is a former pilot in the IAF, founder of Cross-Cultural Strategies Ltd. and project manager at CockpitRM.

www.CCSt.co.il
www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Hasbara-public-diplomacy-and-propaganda-358211




"Israel is a state in learning and it must continue fighting the “Hasbara” war

and focus it on Europe and the United States."



- Ruth Yaron, former IDF Spokeswoman

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2015 09:41 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 02 Jan 2015 11:05 #389

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

A Guide To HASBARA TROLLS



BY JONATHAN BLAKELEY



Hasbara is an Hebrew word defined as explanation.

The purpose of Hasbara is to explain and educate western people about the Israeli mission.

Hasbara can take many forms, adverts, websites, comments on blogs, letter writing, protests and so on.

For a fuller idea of the depth of Habsara check this tool-kit from the We Believe in Israel Website. (made by BICOM).

The difference between propaganda and hasbara?

I would say Hasbara is more of a soft sell at first, it seeks to inform, influence and educate the ignorant to the Israeli cause.

The narrative of Hasbara has a victimized quality underpinning it, a very passive-aggressive approach, Israel is always defending not attacking.

They play the mis-understood victim and invite their critics to attack them.

The sub-current being that Israel’s message is not understood.

Israel views that the reason for this is either lack of education or stupidity.

So the Hasbara agents explain until they realise that they are getting nowhere and then respond with disdain and disgust.




- end of part 1
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 03 Jan 2015 14:57 #390

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

SOCIAL STRATEGIES



Key individuals are identified, some support Israel others oppose.

These are the influencers, on Twitter they are people with over 1 000 followers and over 1 000 tweets.

By seeking to influence and control these key individuals, Hasbara agents can influence many many more.

Hasbara trolls on twitter try to act as shepherds for the tweeps, making them go this way or that.

A troll traditionally on the Internet is someone who indulges in off-topic abuse.



1. a troll is someone who posts inflammatory

2. extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response

3. or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.



I think that calling someone – anti-semite or neo-nazi or racist is inflammatory, unless that is their actual beliefs, which is the case in most hasbara trolls, who received intense one-sided, propagandist education.



- end of part 2
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 03 Jan 2015 15:03 #391

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

SOCIAL STRATEGIES



Key individuals are identified, some support Israel others oppose.

These are the influencers, on Twitter they are people with over 1 000 followers and over 1 000 tweets.

By seeking to influence and control these key individuals, Hasbara agents can influence many many more.

Hasbara trolls on twitter try to act as shepherds for the tweeps, making them go this way or that.

A troll traditionally on the Internet is someone who indulges in off-topic abuse.



1. a troll is someone who posts inflammatory

2. extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response

3. or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.



I think that calling someone – anti-semite or neo-nazi or racist is inflammatory, unless that is their actual beliefs, which is the case in most hasbara trolls, who received intense one-sided, propagandist education.



- end of part 2

Again you show that your are a cold hearted hatefull and intollerant hypocrite woman
that has totally lost connection with reality.

This picture depicts you Putz.

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2015 15:04 by Cinta.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 03 Jan 2015 15:11 #392

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

Hasbara Tactics




By controlling information one can control people and the social networks.

Hasbara volunteers help to police social networks for Israel.

The big media are dealt with through BICOM and AIPAC, whilst the social media are policed unofficially by the Hasbara troll brigade.

Priority is to stop influencers being compromised by anti-Israel sentiment.




- end of part 3
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2015 15:13 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 03 Jan 2015 15:34 #393

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Hasbara Tactics




By controlling information one can control people and the social networks.

Hasbara volunteers help to police social networks for Israel.

The big media are dealt with through BICOM and AIPAC, whilst the social media are policed unofficially by the Hasbara troll brigade.

Priority is to stop influencers being compromised by anti-Israel sentiment.




- end of part 3

:iitm:
For goodness sake.If there were any hasbara trolls on this forum then
all threads would have pro israel comments.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 03 Jan 2015 15:41 #394

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


Hasbara Troll brigade




Hasbara Trolls are generally quite polite at first.

They pop up when someone is critical of Israel and it’s policies or interests. (e.g. Holocaust, Palestine, FED, WWII, Germany, circumcision, kosher tax)

They target, write, engage, educate and insult.

From my research it seems that there is some kind of hierarchy of trolls, they have leaders (Meet the new boss ... same as the old boss) who tell them targets and guide them with their spin.

Most work voluntarily but some are paid for by wealthy sponsors.

They track topical keywords and persons using public websites such as topsy.com.

Problems arise if one rejects the explanations being offered by the trolls, then their troll nature becomes apparent very quickly as they resort to smears and abuse.



- end of part 4
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2015 16:01 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 05 Jan 2015 20:23 #395

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


Hasbara Troll attributes




- Supreme point of view ;)

- The Hasbara troll knows best ;) ;) ;)

- Condescending & Patronising

- Socialist (Smart and ‘caring’)

- Do not have to be Jewish but Pro-Israel

- Internet experts

- Narcissistic ;)

- Provocative ;) ;) ;)

- Dis-ruptive ;) ;) ;)

- Like to ask the questions, not answer questions ;) ;) ;)

- Control freaks :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: ;)

- Inflamed by anyone being critical of Israel :O

- ‘Moral’ Guardians :D

- Classic insults: Anti-semite, Neo- Nazi, White Supremacist, Holocaust denier :thumbup:

- Adept with social networks well trained on IT



Hasbara trolls use internet alerts to warn them when hot keywords are mentioned.
Keywords such as Holocaust, Hitler, Israel, Jewish, Judaism etc.

When those words are mentioned they are alerted and they go to investigate who is talking about what.

I have seen this happen many times with Gilad Atzmon, someone will post something from Gilad, shortly afterwards they are bombarded by hasbara trolls.

Initially they explain where they had gone wrong and try to ‘educate’ people with their ideology.


Usually they say something like



"Do you know Gilad Atzmon is a notorious… anti-semite?" neo-nazi, holocaust denier. etc.. etc.




The way to spot the troll is the inflammatory language.

If Gilad was a anti-semite it should be self evident but he says quite clearly in his book “the Wandering Who”.


“In this book i will try to untangle the knot. I will present a harsh criticsm of Jewish politics and identity. Yet it is crucial to mention at this early stage that there will be not a single reference to Jews as ethnicity or race. In my writing, I differentiate between Jews (the people), Judaism (the religion) and Jewish-ness (the ideology). This book does not deal with Jews as a people or ethnicity. If anything, my studies of this issue suggest that Jews do not form any kind of racial continuum. In short, those who are searching for blood or race-related interpretation on Zionism will have to look for it in someone else’s work.”

(Gilad Atzmon P15 Chapter 1 -The Wandering Who)




- end of part 5
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2015 20:31 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is hasbara? 06 Jan 2015 18:42 #396

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
PFIZIPFEI wrote:


Hasbara Troll attributes




- Supreme point of view ;)

- The Hasbara troll knows best ;) ;) ;)

- Condescending & Patronising

- Socialist (Smart and ‘caring’)

- Do not have to be Jewish but Pro-Israel

- Internet experts

- Narcissistic ;)

- Provocative ;) ;) ;)

- Dis-ruptive ;) ;) ;)

- Like to ask the questions, not answer questions ;) ;) ;)

- Control freaks :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: ;)

- Inflamed by anyone being critical of Israel :O

- ‘Moral’ Guardians :D

- Classic insults: Anti-semite, Neo- Nazi, White Supremacist, Holocaust denier :thumbup:

- Adept with social networks well trained on IT



Hasbara trolls use internet alerts to warn them when hot keywords are mentioned.
Keywords such as Holocaust, Hitler, Israel, Jewish, Judaism etc.

When those words are mentioned they are alerted and they go to investigate who is talking about what.

I have seen this happen many times with Gilad Atzmon, someone will post something from Gilad, shortly afterwards they are bombarded by hasbara trolls.

Initially they explain where they had gone wrong and try to ‘educate’ people with their ideology.


Usually they say something like



"Do you know Gilad Atzmon is a notorious… anti-semite?" neo-nazi, holocaust denier. etc.. etc.




The way to spot the troll is the inflammatory language.

If Gilad was a anti-semite it should be self evident but he says quite clearly in his book “the Wandering Who”.


“In this book i will try to untangle the knot. I will present a harsh criticsm of Jewish politics and identity. Yet it is crucial to mention at this early stage that there will be not a single reference to Jews as ethnicity or race. In my writing, I differentiate between Jews (the people), Judaism (the religion) and Jewish-ness (the ideology). This book does not deal with Jews as a people or ethnicity. If anything, my studies of this issue suggest that Jews do not form any kind of racial continuum. In short, those who are searching for blood or race-related interpretation on Zionism will have to look for it in someone else’s work.”

(Gilad Atzmon P15 Chapter 1 -The Wandering Who)




- end of part 5

Spot on Putzi :thumbup:
How nice you showed us your hasbara characteristics here.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Book burners that oppose freedom 08 Jan 2015 18:30 #397

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

Types of Jewishness




1. Jews (the people) – born a jew, being jewish.

2. Judaism (the religion) – Jewish beliefs.

3. Jewish-ness (the ideology) – Jewish ideas


Despite Gilad Atzmon making a clear and unequivocal point above, it has not stopped many zombie zionist hasbara trolls from accusing him time and time again and many others of anti-semitism or being a neo-nazi. What is wrong with these pathetic and misguided people? Can’t they read, or have their brains just curdled in their own cranium. The truth is they choose not to read or listen or debate.


I would actually say, those people who advocate every interventionalist war in the name of freedom of speech, democracy and pluralism, are operating in the west as gatekeepers, censors and resent any form of intellectual debate


– Gilad Atzmon


These people are the new Book burners, those that oppose freedom in all its forms. These Hasbara trolls oppose free speech and try to suppress open and free debate and instead replace it with their own hasbara wash & spin.

It is astonishing the amount of times I have seen trolls warning people not to read this book or that book. Why do we have all these twitter trolls trying to influence what people choose to read?


Are they the people of the anti book?

- Gilad Atzmon


We must unite to name and shame these despicable individuals as they try to suppress free and open debate. These people pose a great threat to our political systems and must be identified to stop them spreading their vile mis-information far and wide.

Zionists

Trolls



- end of part 6
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2015 11:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

A GUIDE TO HASBARA TROLLS 13 Jan 2015 09:54 #398

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


Troll techniques




1. Turn up randomly asking question about Israel, trying to engage/educate.

2. Guilt by association, they point to some source your are linked to as being anti-semitic or neo-nazi.

3. Opportunity to redeem – the offer chance to recant from your naive ways.

4. Smears and insults – if the top 3 fail then it’s just character assassination.

5. Name bombing – using seo in blackhat ways to denounce and smear people. ie website with 37 mentions of someones name will prob get a Page one on Google.

6. Hasbara trolls generally follow the rules of social networks, because they want to continue to influence people and subvert open and free debate.




- end of part 7


Addendum:
Hasbara trolls are currently working day and night shifts on all mainstream and non-mainstream websites to disrupt and divert
"Mossad did it"-discussions regarding Charlie Hebdo. Their desperate attempts are easily to detect and see through.
Watch them life now!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

A GUIDE TO HASBARA TROLLS 19 Jan 2015 19:02 #399

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
A few more prime examples for typical reverse / uside-down speak:



Exorcist wrote:

Actually you've neither corrected or unravelled anything apart from "outing" yourself as part of the Zorro/PhizzzZOG $hit $tirring Hasbara tag team pretending to be Neo-Nazis. Is glib innuendo musings accompanied by emoticons the best you can come up with? The pair of you definitely need a Hasbara refresher course!............ :chuckle:

Exorcist wrote:

Interested readers of the thread will note the Zorro Hasbara troll's "ducking & diving" tactics and his refusal to offer anything except "dodging muses" when called out!........ :D

Still waiting...... :chuckle:

Exorcist wrote:

Interested readers will note Zorro's use of dodging and unsubstantiated innuendo. His failure to commit to a view coupled with a propensity to deliberately misinterpret the views of others. Classic pilpul mind set on steroids...... :chuckle:



source truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/64602-mario-oiram-adolf-and-the-nazis.html?start=60#148590



I am not surprised in the least, as this is rodin's mate ;) exorcist, after all.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2015 20:13 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

A GUIDE TO HASBARA TROLLS 20 Jan 2015 00:34 #400

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17075
  • Likes received: 1800
Would it not be easier to just list the very few posters who you believe not to be hasbararers?

It seems you've self appointed yourself as the resident hasbara catcher, so the first thing you need to do is to make up an opposition from the people who think you're simply a bigoted and paranoid twat.

You then call them hasbara and pat yourself on the back.

Your logic is not dissimilar to that of the cartoon character Homer Simpson, I suppose his role is to try and make other people appear clever, by being stupid.

You're doing well :yup:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2015 00:54 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
You're all HASBARA, morans!6.76Thursday, 01 January 2015
You're all HASBARA, morans!6.76Monday, 01 June 2015
Hasbara & Krauts6.76Friday, 02 September 2016
ABBY THE HASBARA SLAYER6.68Tuesday, 18 October 2016
HASBARA Flip-O Beach6.68Sunday, 02 October 2016
W O W ! Watch the "public zoned" hasbara run wild ...6.54Monday, 13 February 2017
Israel Project 2009 Language Dictionary (Hasbara)6.47Friday, 28 December 2018
Should Truth Zone members still have to put up with Jew trolls like Frothy continuing to try and claim 'hate speech' whilst behaving like uber hasbara6.01Monday, 23 May 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.