Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Holocaust Memorials Worldwide

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 24 May 2014 22:29 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

Berlin Holocaust Memorial Plagued by Structural Issues




Nine years after its opening, Berlin’s Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe is experiencing significant structural issues, the Foundation for the memorial announced on Thursday. Dozens of the concrete pillars have large cracks. Forty-four pillars are currently additionally reinforced with cuffs to protect against any potential for their collapse.

A mere two years after the Peter Eisenman-designed holocaust memorial opened, cracks began to appear. They estimate that 2200 of the 2710 concrete pillars are damaged to some degree. The Berlin Regional Court began evidentiary proceedings against the construction company in 2012 at the request of the Memorial Foundation and the Senate Department for Urban Development in order to clarify why the memorial, which cost an estimated €27 million, is suffering from structural issues and who is at fault.

The condition of the pillars is examined every six months, reinforcing any that have become too significantly damaged to ensure the safety of the millions of visitors who walk between them every year.
Share

Read more: news.artnet.com/in-brief/berlin-holocaust-memorial-plagued-by-structural-issues-26201?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=berlin-holocaust-memo...by-structural-issues
Alain Soral: img.over-blog-kiwi.com/0/20/39/77/201312/ob_e75f461b6fd55538c3e699cc1f6c5738_soralberlin-jpg.jpeg
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 May 2014 22:33 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 24 May 2014 23:20 #2

Ghosts
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 24 May 2014 23:22 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Android Replicant wrote:
Ghosts

Yes.

The exorcist is on his way.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 25 May 2014 02:11 #4

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
Where's the memorial to the 3.5 million Germans killed in the 1945 firebombing?
Last Edit: 25 May 2014 02:12 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, KoreBolt, peacenik

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 25 May 2014 12:31 #5

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
What's worse is making a religion out of it and building them in other nations.

The National 'Holocaust' Museum: Synagogue of the New State Religion


www.revisionisthistory.org/holocaust.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, KoreBolt, peacenik

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 25 May 2014 22:37 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Search for


Holocaust Memorials all over this planet


:)

Don't want to link ;)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 25 May 2014 23:12 #7

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
..... and kids today are too distanced from WWII and say "I wish the Jews would just shut up. They should think themselves lucky they weren't gassed."

They don't know yet Jews weren't gassed in the first place. :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: KoreBolt

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 26 May 2014 01:02 #8

Orangeaid wrote:
..... and kids today are too distanced from WWII and say "I wish the Jews would just shut up. They should think themselves lucky they weren't gassed."

They don't know yet Jews weren't gassed in the first place. :)

Is there a source for this unsubstantiated & fairly bold claim that 'kids today' talk such shite (except for on forums like this) ?

What's this obsession with Jews not being gassed? Jews were exterminated in a variety of ways all over Europe & Russia & make up a substantial portion of the '6 million'. Why always focus on what didn't happen to Jews as well? What did happen to Poles, Slavs, gypsies, the mentally ill ?
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 26 May 2014 06:40 #9

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
School kids a family member teaches.

Can't handle the truth hey Android. Holohoax industry has no impact.

Same issue in Australia re Rolf Harris. Kids know he is from Australia but apart from that he is "an old pedo in the UK" ....

Time fades things.

The Holohoax is no different. But with so many people knowing the truth of WWII .... and more and more overtime, the lid will blow on the Holohoax in time

In the meantime kids think the Jews should just shut up and think themselves lucky they weren't gassed ... that's until they learn about the Holohoax of course
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 26 May 2014 12:52 #10

Orangeaid wrote:
School kids a family member teaches.

Obviously not very well then.
Obviously it's just another makey-things-uppy-as-you-go-alongy self flagellation.
Can't handle the truth hey Android. Holohoax industry has no impact.

You're right. Holohoax stuff has been consistently proved to be a load of old shite.
The holocaust on the other hand most definitely did happen. I suppose it depends which face you're wearing doesn't it?
Orangeaid wrote:
you are asserting that the NSDAP instigated ethnic cleansing. Well yes they did, to remove the scourge of Judaism from Europe

:thumbup:

Of course it didn't just include Jews, as I pointed out above. That never gets mentioned, for some reason. But there's another 5-6million executed for you to dream up excuses for.
Same issue in Australia re Rolf Harris. Kids know he is from Australia but apart from that he is "an old pedo in the UK" ....

Time fades things.

I'm not sure where people think Rolf comes from is relevant. Does it somehow infer that anybody else who lives in that country is a paedophile by association? I'm not sure what your point is.
& yes time does fade things. That's why neo-nazi spambots think that pasting a load of shit everywhere will somehow dilute the truth over time and see them rise again. It's a strange fantasy.
The Holohoax is no different. But with so many people knowing the truth of WWII .... and more and more overtime, the lid will blow on the Holohoax in time

People have been saying this for years & fuck all has changed because it's not possible to alter facts to fit your theory. It's quite clear you don't know the first thing about the war so if you want to make a boast on your ill formed research of far right websites and conclude you are correct there's little to stop anyone.
In the meantime kids think the Jews should just shut up and think themselves lucky they weren't gassed ... that's until they learn about the Holohoax of course

Let's just assume there were no gas chambers for the sake of argument. Millions of Jews, Slavs, Poles, POWs, Soviets, homosexuals, mentally and physically ill, were still killed via other means.

But the gas chambers, both carbon monoxide & zyklon B existed, along with gassing vans, & there is mountains of evidence & testimonies to prove it. They exterminated thousands & thousands of people in an ongoing plan..... the one you have outlined. & these are people you support you absolute freak of nature.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Last Edit: 26 May 2014 12:55 by Android Replicant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 26 May 2014 13:04 #11

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
Last Edit: 26 May 2014 13:05 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bones

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 26 May 2014 13:05 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Edit2
It might be better if I delete the link ;) as you already posted the picture.

Edit1
Pfiz you may need to delete the second jpeg for the image to show.

Great. He's doing the quenelle. Where's Germany's ADL to sqwark anti-semite!!

Wasn't he arrested in France shortly afterwards?

(pic only works with this link for me)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 May 2014 13:45 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 26 May 2014 13:08 #13

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
Pfiz you may need to delete the second jpeg for the image to show.

Great. He's doing the quenelle. Where's Germany's ADL to sqwark anti-semite!!

Last Edit: 26 May 2014 13:29 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 26 May 2014 13:22 #14

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
What a monumental waste of space. Why on earth was it located opposite the Tier Garten between Potsdamer Platz and the Brandenburg Gate?

What deluded brain - no doubt to further impugn the German psyche - is responsible for placing that odious piece of propaganda there?

It is basically where the Berlin Wall used to run and where the crosses remembering those East Germans who were killed trying to escape to the other side was.

I would've thought that the memorial would have been right in the outskirts in place of one of the awful Stalinist monument parks.

Does Berlin have a decent memorial to dead East Germans killed in No Mans Land?

Gee .... the Jews know no bounds. Is each major city to have a memorial to some genocidal Jewish propaganda event. New York has the (Mossad) 9/11 memorial to totally impugn the attitudes of dumb Americans towards Muslims (to help support DC's continued support to fight Israel's wars for it) and Berlin has this monstrosity to vomit causing propaganda smack bang in the middle of East Berlin.

Gee, if Michael Jackson were able to dangle his baby over the balcony at the Hotel Adlon again he'd be looking at that monument to over sized grey lego.

And he was knocked off whilst under contract to a Jew (Anschutz)
Last Edit: 26 May 2014 13:26 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, bones

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 26 May 2014 13:32 #15

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
img.over-blog-kiwi.com/0/20/39/77/201312/ob_e75f461b6fd55538c3e699cc1f6c5738_soralberlin-jpg.jpeg


Edit:
Pfiz you may need to delete the second jpeg for the image to show.

Great. He's doing the quenelle. Where's Germany's ADL to sqwark anti-semite!!

Wasn't he arrested in France shortly afterwards?

(pic only works with this link for me)
The whole thing was a farce. Dieudonne could not have been convicted for what the authorities trumped up. Nothing stuck. Though the authorities went out of their way to make his life really difficult .... with Jews making decisions every step of the way.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 26 May 2014 14:01 #16

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
And there's a gay memorial across the road in the Tiergarten .... how sweet.


Have the Jews forced Germany to build a memorial to the Jehovah's Wtinesses too ....

Rhetorical question. They hate Christ. So that won't happen.
Last Edit: 26 May 2014 14:04 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 26 May 2014 14:03 #17

Orangeaid wrote: Orangeaid wrote:
you are asserting that the NSDAP instigated ethnic cleansing. Well yes they did, to remove the scourge of Judaism from Europe

:thumbup:

So which is it you old 'holding two opposing theories at once' trickster?
:chuckle:

Who needs Hasbara when you debunk yourselves? :up:
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 26 May 2014 14:05 #18

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
You really have lost the plot. Though to be a paid hasbara protagonist .... you would have never had one in the first place. :hahano:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 26 May 2014 14:05 #19

  • bones
  • bones's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 188
  • Likes received: 129
what a monumental waste of building materials and money. the area in my opinion could have been used as a park to everyone who died in the war..
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, KoreBolt

Holocaust Memorial Berlin 26 May 2014 14:11 #20

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
Pfiz. Is it built on the site of the former NSDAP HQ? I've been to Berlin a few times. Love the city, and know it pretty well. I remember the supposed bunker that remained at the former HQ with some sheds with German Eagle signs still stuck to them. Otherwise, it was a pretty spartan site.

Come to think of it though, that God awful monument looks like it covers a much bigger site.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.