Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUEST: UK Grenadier soldier unlawfully committed

URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUEST: UK Grenadier soldier unlawfully committed 28 May 2014 00:22 #1

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
UK Grenadier soldier unlawfully committed to mental hospital for 6 months for asking questions about Queen's status under Common Law court - See more at: exopolitics.blogs.com/breaking_news/2014/05/urgent-assistance-request-uk-grenadier-soldier-unlawfully-committed-to-mental-hospital-for-6-months-asking...sthash.U5YMP5is.dpuf

STAFFORDSHIRE, UK May 9, 2014- UK Grenadier soldier Vivian Cunningham has been committed to 6 months in a mental hospital for asking lawful quesions about the status of UK Queen Elizabeth II under the International Common Law Court of Justice Grenadier Cunningham is requesting assistance from extended family; friends and supporters. He has also expressed his appreciation of the assistance given to him by Kevin.

Cunningham has been committed under the notorious "Fixated Threat" law, which criminalizes opinion in England, and classifies the criticism of any political figure as a mental disorder.

FROM Barbara Watson "I have just spoken to Vivian Cunningham who informed me that the Hospital have carried out their threat and have detained him for another six months, under Section 3.

"Of course, he is requesting assistance from extended family; friends and supporters. He has also expressed his appreciation of the assistance given to him by Kevin.

"This is the direct number and other contact details:

St Georges Hospital
Corporation Street
Stafford
Staffordshire
ST16 3AG

Telephone: 01785 221319 ext 5045 (24hrs, 7 Days a Week)

E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.iclcj.com

URGENT ITCCS.ORG APPEAL

ITCCS Urgent Appeal
British soldier persecuted, institutionalized for discussing common law arrest warrants against Elizabeth Windsor
Stafford, England, May 7, 2014, 4 pm GMT
Vivian Cunningham, a serving soldier in the Irish Guards Regiment in Aldershot, Hampshire, has been detained, institutionalized and drugged against his will for mentioning to a senior officer the Common Law arrest warrants against convicted felon Elizabeth Windsor (aka "Queen Elizabeth").

Guardsman Cunningham is presently being detained without his consent for six months at the mental care unit of St. George's Hospital in Stafford (ph: 44 01785 25788). He has been injected with olanzapine, an atypical anti-psychotic drug, under the orders of a Captain Murrell (ph: 44 07909686198) and Doctors Khan and Sema.

Recently, Guardsman Cunningham reported to Captain Murrell the existence of the standing arrest warrant against Windsor, and her lawful conviction for crimes against humanity. According to Cunningham, Capt. Murrell responded by saying "Yes I believe the evidence you have shown me, but is it ok if you attend a medical assessment to make sure you are ok?". Cunningham agreed, and was then committed with a diagnosis of having suffered an "acute psychotic episode".

Clearly, Cunningham has been committed under the notorious "Fixated Threat" law, which criminalizes opinion in England, and classifies the criticism of any political figure as a mental disorder.

The ITCCS Executive states categorically that Guardsman Vivian Cunningham has been targeted by the British Crown for his circulating of evidence of Elizabeth Windsor's guilt under the law. Cunningham's persecution is directly related to the present Common Law Court's investigation of the British Crown and members of the "royal family" for child trafficking and murder.

The ITCCS Executive therefore calls upon all of its global affiliates and British members to protest at St. George's hospital in Stafford, and phone the facility and Capt. Murrell to demand an explanation for Cunningham's incarceration. Protests and occupations will commence at British embassies and businesses around the world, and will continue until Vivian Cunnigham is released unconditionally.

Vivian Cunningham is hereby declared a prisoner of conscience in England by the ITCCS.

Issued by ITCCS Central

7 May, 2014

Brussels

www.iclcj.com

- See more at: exopolitics.blogs.com/breaking_news/2014/05/urgent-assistance-request-uk-grenadier-soldier-unlawfully-committed-to-mental-hospital-for-6-months-asking...sthash.U5YMP5is.dpuf
Last Edit: 28 May 2014 00:23 by TheCatsMeow.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUEST: UK Grenadier soldier unlawfully committed 28 May 2014 02:25 #2

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
I wonder if they have considered bring a private prosecution against his commanding officer? Clearly this officer like so many others is falling in his duty and responsibility towards the people of Great Britain. Maybe that would act as a catalyst in the pursuit of justice and may prompt others in similar positions such as the Chiefs of Police who are also being wilfully negligent in upholding the Law and British Constitution, by ignoring the charges of Treason that remain uninvestigated or unenforced against members British establishment.

It seems to be time to hold these people personally accountable for failings in their duties of public office! They don't seem to be getting the message that we the people have had enough and we will be coming ready or not. :)

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUEST: UK Grenadier soldier unlawfully committed 28 May 2014 15:47 #3

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
I'm not sure what we should do TBH. I think re-posting this information far and wide will help to bring awareness to his plight and to the injustice that exist's in this situation.
Perhaps write to the address given to express concern over the injustice being committed here too and asking/demanding (?) that he be released.
At least if we all do this it will surely slow them down.

URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUEST: UK Grenadier soldier unlawfully committed 29 May 2014 13:16 #4

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Well done for bringing our attention to this .
Do we have any more details about the charges against the members of the "royal family" , when/where was the child trafficking and murder?

URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUEST: UK Grenadier soldier unlawfully committed 29 May 2014 16:39 #5

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: TheCatsMeow, oz93666

URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUEST: UK Grenadier soldier unlawfully committed 30 May 2014 04:12 #6

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
Thanks for that bomb shell video Frog....
Extremely important video by this Rev. The fact that he is a Rev. makes it all the more credible to the people we have to win over, same with the detained soldier, in many peoples eyes the fact he's 'served his country' makes him the good guy, been unjustly treated.
This really is an incredible opportunity (the detention of this soldier) , which has fallen in our laps. If this scandal can cause the resignation of Ratzinger then it could cause the abdication of the queen , but we need to make the most of it.
Deluge this 'hospital' with phone calls and emails, don't be hostile , assume they're well meaning people who don't know the facts, but be firm that this will not stand , he WILL be released.
A 24hr vigil must be started outside the hospital , it's the least we can do to support this hero who is inside ,strapped down, being injected with drugs against his will.
Have no doubt the monarchy will fall sooner or latter, if we can summon our outrage now, it will be sooner.
We must think one move ahead, they may sacrifice the queen to save the monarchy, she may step down and let Charles take over, don't let people forget Charles's hands are covered in blood too.
Again, this is an INCREDIBLE opportunity , don't let this thread peter out , don't get distracted onto the latest flash news item, stay with this , keep it always on the front page of this forum.
We need people to post here documents on these charges, then we can email to the hospital, lots of different items to email.
I'm now going to email the 'hospital' and rally the DIF, make sure they have details of the hospital, email , phone number.
RALLY TRUTHERS RALLY. :thumbup:
Last Edit: 30 May 2014 04:15 by oz93666.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

FREE CUNNINGHAM NOW ........KEEP UP THE PRESSURE 30 May 2014 05:18 #7

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
I have two corrections to offer to The Cats Meows otherwise brilliant post....
The email given (iclcj.com) is for the international common law court of justice
The only email for the hospital seems to be... enquiries(AT)sssft.nhs.uk , this covers a large area , so make sure you mention St. Georges hospital.
The phone number for the hospital is 01785 257888 , OP had one eight missing ....888 on the end.
The hospital has a General Contact Form ....
www.southstaffsandshropshealthcareft.nhs.uk/Services/Help-and-Advice/Default/Contact-Us.aspx ... Makes emailing them very quick and easy , but again I think this covers other hospitals
Here's the first warm up email I sent them .....

Dear Sirs I am contacting you with regard to Guardsman Vivian Cunningham who I believe is currently being detained against his will in the St Georges Hospital.
I wonder if you could answer the following...
1. Is it possible to contact Mr Cunningham by email.
2. For a patient to be detained against his will, I assume there must be a legal document , signed by one or more doctors authorizing his detention , could you please supply the identity of doctor/s involved and when this period of detention is due to expire.
Many Thanks for your time... Andrew Hale

This had to be broken into two mails as the link above will not allow more than 255 characters
Last Edit: 30 May 2014 06:04 by oz93666.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, TheCatsMeow

FREE CUNNINGHAM NOW ........KEEP UP THE PRESSURE 30 May 2014 08:20 #8

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Does anyone know of a centralised campaign coordinator? To gain traction there really needs to be an organised mass appeal and action.

@oz93666,

Thanks for the corrections hopefully tcm will update the OP with the updated information.

With respect to the points you raised regards QEII I have a feeling that the warrant was valid for 12 months and I think we have passed the deadline some time this month. That just from memory so verification would be advisable.

There maybe a chance that the Q could be pressured into shuffling off into the sunset if enough people took the time to investigate the crimes she is directly and indirectly responsible for. The primary one to consider would be treason against our sovereign nation as she has broken her coronation oath, and failed in her obligations after signing the Maastricht treaty. Of course there is a chance that she signed under duress, which needs to be investigated. The Chief of the Metropolitan police has failed in his duty to instigate an investigation despite the fact that a number of other constabularies have forwarded the case to the Met for investigation. Which would seem to make him complicit in the on going act/s of treason being conducted against the peoples of Britain. The majority of members of parliament since 1973 are guilty of treasonous acts against the British people, by their past and present support of our illegal and unlawful involvement with the European Union. Each day that passes only serves to deepen their treachery and wilful negligence.

We the British people really need to re-establish our judicial system, by ridding it of the corruption which has taken root, despite all the checks and balances present in our constitution, parliamentary and judicial processes! Unless we can do that unlawful and criminal detentions of responsible citizens are only going to be come more common place, as the current trend of legal positivism drags us deeper into a fanciest totalitarian state cesspit.

Even if Q shuffled off into the sunset, was jailed for her crimes or departed this mortal coil, Charley boy won't be her successor as he is despised by large numbers of the population! The next usurper to squat on Jacob's Pillar will be Billy boy, Unless we can get the rightful Plantagenet heir to take his rightful place on the throne. Sadly he seems to be happy running his business over in Australia.

I think King Michael would be a breath of fresh air if we could get him to take up his rightful place. I can't see that anyone would expect him to take up residence here or change his current way of life. Once he has rid us of the retched vermin we have in place now, he could get back to his normal way of life. A down to earth retired Aussie King would be cool and beneficial to the global community.

Thanks for all the valuable information 30 May 2014 13:49 #9

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
Star Eyewitness who named Queen of England in Abduction of Aboriginal Children dies suddenly in Vancouver Hospital

William Combes, Eyewitness, 1952-2011

Vancouver, Canada:

The aboriginal man who claimed to witness the abduction of ten fellow residential school children by the Queen of England and her husband in October, 1964 at the Catholic school in Kamloops, B.C. has died suddenly at the Catholic-run St. Paul’s Hospital in Vancouver.

William Combes, age 59 and in good health, was scheduled to be a primary witness at the opening session of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) on September 12 in London, England.

I last saw William ten days ago, on the eve of my departure for a European speaking tour, and he looked better than I had seen him in years.

According to his partner Mae, William was in stable health and was assigned a new doctor at St. Paul’s Hospital this past week. William was then committed to the hospital for “tests”, and his health began to immediately deteriorate. He died suddenly yesterday of a still-undisclosed cause.

The Vancouver Coroner’s Office refuses to comment on William’s death.

William was the sole survivor of a group of three aboriginal boys who claim to have witnessed the abduction of ten children during a royal visit to the Kamloops residential school in mid October, 1964, when both the Queen and Prince Philip were in Canada.

“They took away those ten kids and nobody ever saw them again” described William, in several public statements made over the airwaves of my former Vancouver Co-op radio program, and in the following signed and witnessed declaration made on February 3, 2010:

I am an Interior Salish spirit dancer and am 58 years old. I live in Vancouver, Canada.
I am a survivor of the Kamloops and Mission Indian residential schools, both run by the Roman Catholic church. I suffered terrible tortures there at the hands especially of Brother Murphy, who killed at least two children. I witnessed him throw a child off a three story balcony to her death. He put me on a rack and broke some of my bones, in the Kamloop school basement, after I tried running away.

I also saw him and another priest burying a child in the school orchard one night.

In October, 1964 when I was 12 years old, I was an inmate at the Kamloops school and we were visited by the Queen of England and Prince Phillip. I remember it was strange because they came by themselves, no big fanfare or nothing. But I recognized them and the school principal told us it was the Queen and we all got given new clothes and good food for the first time in months the day before she arrived.

The day the Queen got to the school, I was part of a group of kids that went on a picnic with her and her husband and some of the priests, down to a meadow near Dead Man’s Creek. I remember it was weird because we all had to bend down and kiss her foot, a white laced boot.

After awhile, I saw the Queen leave the picnic with ten children from the school, and those kids never returned. We never heard anything more about them and never met them again even when we were older. They were all from around there but they all vanished.

The group that disappeared was seven boys and three girls, in age from six to fourteen years old. They were all from the smart group in class. Two of the boys were brothers and they were Metis from Quesnel. Their last name was Arnuse or Arnold. I don’t remember the others, just an occasional first name like Cecilia and there was an Edward.

What happened was also witnessed by my friend George Adolph, who was 11 years old at the time and a student there too. But he’s dead now.

I believe that William Combes died of foul play, and that his murder was arranged by those who stood to lose from his speaking out about his witnessing of the child abductions and other crimes of murder and torture at Catholic Indian residential schools.

I am writing a soon to be issued eulogy for my friend and fellow fighter, William Arnold Combes. Like another murdered front line native activist, Johnny Bingo Dawson, who was killed by the Vancouver police in 2009, William will never be forgotten – and those who killed him will, like the system that caused the death of so many children, be brought to real justice.

His murderers have not won. William’s videotaped statements, including his witness of the 1964 abductions, have been registered in the archives of our ITCCS, and will be made public at our opening session on September 12, 2011.

I will be proposing to the ITCCS executive that William Combes and Johnny Dawson both be named post-humous Honorary Elders of the Tribunal.

In his name and memory, and for all the children.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT A MASSIVE SMEAR CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN LAUNCHED AGAINST KEVIN ANNETT AND HIS GOOD WORK 30 May 2014 13:52 #10

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
friendsofkevinannett.blogspot.co.uk/

BE ADVISED that a catholic-funded Irish operative named John Deegan, who along with his wife goes by the internet name "Mary Hennessey" and utilizes an email entitled "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.", is currently engaged in a smear and misinformation campaign aimed at the most active and successful branches of the ITCCS and their affiliated common law courts. The Deegans are issuing false public statements in the name of ICLCJ and are fraudulently using and issuing our official logo in their own name, without our knowledge or permission.

Deegan is a paid operative of Catholic Archbishop Dermot Martin and Martin's subordinate, a Father Damien, both of whom are based at Pro Cathedral in Dublin.

For over a year, with the assistance of his wife and at least one other agent of Archbishop Martin, Deegan has disseminated false and libelous attacks against Rev. Kevin Annett and his closest affiliates. Recently, Deegan has escalated these attacks by posing as a member of ICLCJ and creating a dummy common law court in Ireland to confuse our potential supporters and members of the genuine court.

This week, posing as "Mary Hennessey", Deegan and his wife wrote to Rhianne Mockridge, the main ICLCJ organizer in Coventry where our work has made important headway in confronting the local catholic church. "Mary" told Rhianne that a major ICLCJ organizer, Joshua Lemmens of Canada, had "broken" with the Coventry group and therefore could not be trusted. None of this is true, as Joshua confirmed today in an email to Rev. Kevin Annett.

Also, "Mary" claims to be working with the network of ITCCS-allied clergy group in Ireland known as Not in Our Name (NoN), which has called for the catholic church in Ireland to break away from Rome and prosecute its in-house child rapists. Yet the NoN executive, which liases regularly and directly with Rev. Kevin Annett, informed Kevin today that they have no knowledge of or contact with a "Mary Hennessey". Yet "Mary" claims to speak in the name of a "Father" Ciaran Ui Niall, which is an erroneous claim, since the real Ciaran Ui Niall (a pseudonym, for security reasons) is not a catholic clergyman at all but a Protestant, and therefore does not carry the title "father".

Despite such clear and obvious lies by the Deegans / "Mary Hennessey", they have continued to write to ITCCS affiliates in other countries with the same smears against Kevin Annett and Joshua Lemmens, and have even tried such divide and conquer methods within Rev. Annett's congregational community in America, the Covenanted Congregationalists, according to Rick Hidalgo, a Congregational elder.

We understand that "Mary Hennessey" - that is, the Deegans - will be issuing a "press release" soon designed to create further confusion and division in our ranks, and to try to discredit Rev. Annett and our genuine common law courts in the eyes of the world. We therefore urge all people to not only ignore these lies by the Deegans, but understand that they originate within the roman catholic hierarchy in Ireland and possibly Rome, and specifically from the office of Archbishop Dermot Martin, who is actively engaged in protecting child raping priests across Ireland and smearing those who are exposing his crime.

We are hardly surprised that these new attacks are coming exactly when our Court is criminally prosecuting "Pope Francis", Jorge Bergoglio, and others for child trafficking and murder. These attacks are meant to distract the world from the hard evidence of these crimes. But no amount of lies and deception from a Jesuit-run child murdering "church" will prevent the historic collapse of the Church of Rome, especially in the light of its spiritual and legal annulment by our movement last Easter Sunday.

Let everyone stand now in the light of truth, and help shut the mouths of church-paid liars and character assassins, in Ireland and everywhere. Stay focused on the real issue: the ongoing murder and violation of our children by the Roman Catholic Church and its agents.

Issued 26 April by the Central Executive of the ITCCS in conjunction with the Public Information Agency of the International Common Law Court of Justice
Brussels

The Official Stamp and Logo of The International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ)
Brussels

Facebook 30 May 2014 13:56 #11

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
Hi Oz and Frog.

I believe jesuitsdidit is promoting this on the DIF. Please say "Hi!" to her for me won't you! :)

I'll post links to the info on FB. Thank you for all the good information and links you've provided so far. Let's see if we can get this out everywhere! :)

URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUEST: UK Grenadier soldier unlawfully committed 30 May 2014 14:01 #12

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
May 11 Update on UK Soldier Vivian Cunningham Incarcerated in Mental Hospital

Kevin Annett provided this update today. The absolute nonsense these criminals dish out is preposterous. How do they get away with this shite? ~ BP

Sunday, May 11, 2014: Update on Vivian Cunningham, British soldier and Prisoner of Conscience – Incarcerated and drugged in a UK mental Hospital for discussing the citizen arrest warrants issued against Elizabeth Windsor by ITCCS:

This is a note from a British woman received by us this morning:

To me:

I telephoned St Georges Hospital this afternoon at 12.15 pm; a “woman” answered the telephone; I asked to speak to Vivian Cunningham; she asked me my name and, when I gave it to her, she said I am not allowed to speak to him, I asked her why, she said that is the instruction she was given by a Clinician, and she hug up the telephone. One would expect those coming into contact with the public to, at the very least, have acquired some manners.

I telephone again and a man answered, I asked to speak to a senior member of staff, the man said he was a Staff Nurse, I told him what had happened, and asked him for the name of the woman, who spoke to me earlier, and the name of the Clinician, he refused, I told him I was going to make an official complaint, he said he cannot divulge anything over the telephone; I asked him to confirm their email address, he would not do that either.

Those are the type of people who claim they are “looking after”, mentally ill people.

I sent an email informing them of my intention to make a formal complaint. Tomorrow (Monday), I will contact the Chief Executive’s Office.

Neil Carr OBE – Chief Executive
Trust Headquarters
Stafford
01785 221673 ext 8173

Dr Abid Khan – Deputy Medical Director

Haywood Lodge, St. George’s Hospital,
Corporation Street, Stafford ST16 3AG
01785 257888 ext 5598

www.iclcj.com
Last Edit: 30 May 2014 14:01 by TheCatsMeow.

URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUEST: UK Grenadier soldier unlawfully committed 30 May 2014 22:13 #13

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Dear Dr Khan,

I believe UK Grenadier soldier Vivian Cunningham , a serving soldier in the Irish Guards Regiment in Aldershot, Hampshire, has been detained, institutionalized and drugged against his will for mentioning to a senior officer the Common Law arrest warrants against Elizabeth Windsor (aka "Queen Elizabeth")?

I believe Guardsman Cunningham reported to Captain Murrell the existence of the standing arrest warrant against Windsor, and her lawful conviction for crimes against humanity?

If so, Cunningham has been committed under the notorious "Fixated Threat" law, which criminalizes opinion in England, and classifies the criticism of any political figure as a mental disorder.

I am very concerned for Cunningham’s welfare especially since the ITCCS Executive states categorically that Guardsman Vivian Cunningham has been declared a prisoner of conscience in England by the ITCCS.

I would appreciate your telling me how long he is likely to be detained in this way?

Yours faithfully,
Last Edit: 30 May 2014 22:16 by TheCatsMeow.
User(s) who Liked this post: oz93666

URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUEST: UK Grenadier soldier unlawfully committed 31 May 2014 04:02 #14

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
Great work cat....something occurred to me .. I quote from .iclcj.com ....

'Cunningham has been committed under the notorious “Fixated Threat” law, which criminalizes opinion in England, and classifies the criticism of any political figure as a mental disorder.'

'criticism of any political figure' firstly was he 'criticizing the queen' ? No he asked a question about her status under law. ...
And is the queen a 'political' figure ? I thought the monarchy was removed from politics , if the monarchy is political then what is it's party .
I would bet lawyer could get him out on these technicalities .
Does this man have a family ? Perhaps they might care enough to move, and just need advice on how to move.
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 04:09 by oz93666.

URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUEST: UK Grenadier soldier unlawfully committed 31 May 2014 16:27 #15

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
Thank you oz, for pointing that out to me. I'll alter my message accordingly. In the meantime, you might like to take a look at this, the last post on the page...

forum.fmotl.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=10152

more news here...
inquiringminds.cc/it-makes-the-uk-establishment-look-atleast-as-worse-as-the-old-soviet-union-shame-on-them-all-mike-c
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 16:32 by TheCatsMeow.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare