Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Right Wing Vegas Shooting

Right Wing Vegas Shooting 10 Jun 2014 11:33 #1

• Straight Shooter
Among the clues: a "Don't Tread on Me" flag and a Nazi swastika the couple placed on one of the police officers they ambushed Sunday at a pizza restaurant. They pinned onto the other officer's body a note saying something to the effect of "this is the beginning of the revolution," Second Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill told reporters.

www.cnn.com/2014/06/09/justice/las-vegas-shooting/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Right Wing Vegas Shooting 10 Jun 2014 11:34 #2

• Straight Shooter

Right Wing Vegas Shooting 10 Jun 2014 12:49 #3

.......... wrote:
Among the clues: a "Don't Tread on Me" flag and a Nazi swastika the couple placed on one of the police officers they ambushed Sunday at a pizza restaurant. They pinned onto the other officer's body a note saying something to the effect of "this is the beginning of the revolution," Second Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill told reporters.

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63467-take-a-listen-to-what-a-billionaire-sports-owner-thinks-about-his-slaves.html?limitstart=0

"I can't even lie when i listen to stuff like this it disgust me but does not surprise me at all coming from a rich Jew. This Jew will pay his black slaves millions to run around on a court and make him money."

Right Wing Vegas Shooting 10 Jun 2014 13:16 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
At face value this seems like yet another staged shooting between the US Government, (perhaps) Hollywood and paid actors.

Seriously, how many couples in their 20s are white supremacists with swastikas in their apartment? Its laughable.

The "shooting" at the Jewish complex in Kansas City at Passover? Yet another "white supremacist" who loved Hitler (seemed like a brain addled white MKd patsy to me).

Then the jewboy shooter in LA. Virtually immediately a "parent" of a "dead person" is blubbering for gun control.

There is a battle going in the US between the uber libtard government and gun owners over the right to own a gun.

The US has become one huge sound stage with psyop after psyop to try and sway opinion over gun control. Though after each one the "facts" have been torn apart.

Even Sandy Hook. I learnt recently that the school wasn't even open the day the "shooting" occurred. It wasn't open!!!
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2014 13:46 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Right Wing Vegas Shooting 10 Jun 2014 14:32 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
They are doing the same also in Europe

Shooting at Belgium Jewish Museum is a Hoax

The so-called NSU in the FRG - same old, same old ... GLADIO and the dumbification of the masses
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Right Wing Vegas Shooting 10 Jun 2014 15:52 #6

• Straight Shooter
hotandbothered wrote:
.......... wrote:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63467-take-a-listen-to-what-a-billionaire-sports-owner-thinks-about-his-slaves.html?limitstart=0

"I can't even lie when i listen to stuff like this it disgust me but does not surprise me at all coming from a rich Jew. This Jew will pay his black slaves millions to run around on a court and make him money."

Did you quote this in the wrong thread?

Right Wing Vegas Shooting 11 Jun 2014 00:21 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Orangeaid wrote:
The US has become one huge sound stage with psyop after psyop to try and sway opinion over gun control.

It wont be a cakewalk like it was in Oz.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Right Wing Vegas Shooting 11 Jun 2014 01:14 #8

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
There was another US school shooting today.

I hate to say it, but it has almost become 'normal'. :(

Right Wing Vegas Shooting 16 Jun 2014 23:21 #9

• Straight Shooter
Jagged Hope wrote:

Its not normal but it does happen sometimes because there are so many guns in the US.

Right Wing Vegas Shooting 17 Jun 2014 03:54 #10

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
.......... wrote:
Jagged Hope wrote:

Its not normal but it does happen sometimes because there are so many guns in the US.

Just maybe the fact that the State want's to disarm the citizens is a factor in it? After all they have spent a number of decades ignoring gang shootings because dead gang members don't generate sympathy, and gang on gang shootings have the added bonus of scaring all the folks in the berb's senseless, leaving them to gate their communities and crying out for more police protection and powers plus private security etc. The problem with that is the folks in the berb's like to keep guns for their own protection, so they need a new plan to coax the guns out of their hands, so they ramp up school shootings and stage other events to create a new fear that impacts the berb folks more directly?

Media ramps up the outrage and plasters the shocking new everywhere and anywhere to drive the message home...guns have suddenly got out of control and everyone needs to give up ownership for the sake of the children. People that are already living in fear and totally ignorant of the impending global state start to get suckered into the evangelical media message. While those in the know stock up in anticipation of the inevitable end game,

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Right Wing Vegas Shooting 17 Jun 2014 11:05 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frog wrote:
While those in the know stock up in anticipation of the inevitable end game

Pro - gun ownership is strong in the US, lots of peeps dont wants to be treaded on. :yup:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Right Wing Vegas Shooting 17 Jun 2014 15:55 #12

• Straight Shooter
.......... wrote:
hotandbothered wrote:
.......... wrote:

Did you quote this in the wrong thread?

So who is hotandbothered?

I don't think Mike would respond like this.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare