Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cryptome claims all Snowden files will be published in July to avert a war

Cryptome claims all Snowden files will be published in July to avert a war 01 Jul 2014 19:09 #1

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Cryptome claims all Snowden files will be published in July to avert a war

​All of the National Security Agency files accessed by former contractor Edward Snowden could be published in the month of July if vaguely worded predictions tweeted this week from the digital library site Cryptome prove to be correct.

A series of micro-messages published by the website — a portal for sharing sensitive documents that predates WikiLeaks by a decade — suggest further Snowden leaks may be on the way.

“During July all Snowden docs released” reads an excerpt from one Cryptome tweet sent on Monday this week. “July is when war begins unless headed off by Snowden full release of crippling intel. After war begins not a chance of release,” reads another tweet sent from Cryptome on Monday this week. “Only way war can be avoided. Warmongerers [sic] are on a rampage. So, yes, citizens holding Snowden docs will do the right thing,” insists another.

<snip>
rt.com/usa/169700-cryptome-war-snowden-docs/

Inspector pfiz, do you think what I think? ;)
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 19:13 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, peacenik

Cryptome claims all Snowden files will be published in July to avert a war 01 Jul 2014 20:34 #2

Oracle wrote:

​All of the National Security Agency files accessed by former contractor Edward Snowden could be published in the month of July if vaguely worded predictions tweeted this week from the digital library site Cryptome prove to be correct.

A series of micro-messages published by the website — a portal for sharing sensitive documents that predates WikiLeaks by a decade — suggest further Snowden leaks may be on the way.

“During July all Snowden docs released” reads an excerpt from one Cryptome tweet sent on Monday this week. “July is when war begins unless headed off by Snowden full release of crippling intel. After war begins not a chance of release,” reads another tweet sent from Cryptome on Monday this week. “Only way war can be avoided. Warmongerers [sic] are on a rampage. So, yes, citizens holding Snowden docs will do the right thing,” insists another.

<snip>

If war starts nobody will give a fuck about Snowden and leaks, if they publish and no war, the looooooooool there cunning plan works and they upsurp TPTB :roll: :iitm:

Cryptome claims all Snowden files will be published in July to avert a war 01 Jul 2014 21:34 #3

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Powerful, powerful, stuff, the prospects of war being averted due to the contents in the Snowden documents? I hope it's true? I feel we are moving closer to WW3 with each passing week?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Cryptome claims all Snowden files will be published in July to avert a war 01 Jul 2014 21:38 #4

peacenik wrote:
Powerful, powerful, stuff, the prospects of war being averted due to the contents in the Snowden documents? I hope it's true? I feel we are moving closer to WW3 with each passing week?

Really ? A few documents is going to avoid a war :cool2:

Cryptome claims all Snowden files will be published in July to avert a war 01 Jul 2014 22:32 #5

• Straight Shooter
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Yea, someone please explain how these documents will stop war.

Cryptome claims all Snowden files will be published in July to avert a war 01 Jul 2014 22:42 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Oracle wrote:

<snip>

I don't know what you think, I mean ... you are (the) Oracle after all :)

Natsi-os? De-Bo-Ra and Young - The bone nazis? Skull & bones?

July is panem et circenses month until 13th first and foremost.

My only question is: When will SNOW-Den finally bleach his hair?

.... and come to see the FRG traitors and villains in Potsdam

SNOW in July :cool:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 22:46 by PFIZIPFEI.

Cryptome claims all Snowden files will be published in July to avert a war 01 Jul 2014 22:44 #7

• peacenik
  • Immortal
.......... wrote:
peacenik wrote:

No one can explain that until the documents have been seen....obviously. :roll:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Cryptome claims all Snowden files will be published in July to avert a war 01 Jul 2014 22:47 #8

• peacenik
  • Immortal
The publication of said documents have been put on hold.........

rinf.com/alt-news/politics/last-minute-us-govt-claims-put-halt-greenwald-bombshell/

Cryptome claims all Snowden files will be published in July to avert a war 01 Jul 2014 22:48 #9

peacenik wrote:
.......... wrote:
peacenik wrote:

:larf:
So you think a few documents are going to stop a war that is all ready planned( according to this website :chuckle: ) by the big bad powers that be :conf:

So does that mean the war is now on hold ffs :facepalm:
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 22:49 by entrangermercenary1.

Cryptome claims all Snowden files will be published in July to avert a war 01 Jul 2014 22:57 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
peacenik wrote:
The publication of said documents have been put on hold.........

rinf.com/alt-news/politics/last-minute-us-govt-claims-put-halt-greenwald-bombshell/

Greenwald = Grünwald in German (forest = Wald)
Grunewald (Grünewald with umlaut is German for Green Woods or Green Forest)

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gr%C3%BCnwald
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grunewald
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin-Grunewald_railway_station#Gleis_17

There is no such thing as "coincidence" :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Greenwald

But I (got a better chance of)
Getting hit by lightning
(got a better chance of)
Finding a rainbow and a pot of gold
(if I had the chance Id)
Make everything alright
But I can't so I need you to know

(Snow in July)

"Brillengriff" - grip to the glasses - masonic message

media.rotefahne.eu/ Rote Fahne = Red Flag EU

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 23:24 by PFIZIPFEI.

Cryptome claims all Snowden files will be published in July to avert a war 01 Jul 2014 23:58 #11

• peacenik
  • Immortal
peacenik wrote:
.......... wrote:
peacenik wrote:

:larf:
So you think a few documents are going to stop a war that is all ready planned( according to this website :chuckle: ) by the big bad powers that be :conf:

So does that mean the war is now on hold ffs :facepalm:

WTF? I just got through telling you, no one knows anything until the documents have been seen.

Cryptome claims all Snowden files will be published in July to avert a war 01 Jul 2014 23:59 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I am completely satisfied with having seen the eyes.

De-Bo-RA and Andrew might be relatives, close ones at that.

Andrew S. Natsios (born September 22, 1949) is an American public servant who has served in a number of Massachusetts and high level federal government positions. Most notably, he has served as Administrator of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), U.S. Special Envoy to Sudan, and Vice President of World Vision. Currently, Natsios teaches as Executive Professor at the The Bush School of Government and Public Service.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Natsios

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2014 00:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare