Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Has America Ceased To Exist?

Has America Ceased To Exist? 16 Dec 2018 16:23 #301

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 12564
  • Likes received: 5177
bd wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Hang the bankers and parasitic wealthy elite on lamp posts.

... and ALL the politicians that support them, over the welfare of THE PEOPLE.
That would empty all of the halls of government.

It is time for the workers to take control.
Workers of the World, UNITE!



:facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has America Ceased To Exist? 16 Dec 2018 17:12 #302

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Flare wrote:
bd wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Hang the bankers and parasitic wealthy elite on lamp posts.

... and ALL the politicians that support them, over the welfare of THE PEOPLE.
That would empty all of the halls of government.

It is time for the workers to take control.
Workers of the World, UNITE!



:facepalm:

Ya .. coming from a Hitler supporter ... Hitler, the guy with Jewish blood.
Garbage.

Are you going to tell us that Castro was Jewish, too ... or Stalin?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2018 17:14 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has America Ceased To Exist? 16 Dec 2018 17:33 #303

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6731
  • Likes received: 1506
bd wrote:
Are you going to tell us that Castro was Jewish, too ... or Stalin?

No need to:

Fidel Castro

"I don't think anyone has been slandered more than the Jews."

"There is nothing that compares to the Holocaust."

Had an estimated net worth of $900 million

Fidel Castro, CIA agent
He was never an ideological fascist, Cubenas said, and was defnitely not an anti-Semite. Fidel had
explained at the time that he could not be 'with' the fascists because they were against the Jews,
and he could not be against the Jews for the simple reason that he was one.

Castro was born to great wealth (sugar plantations) and later became a billionaire.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has America Ceased To Exist? 16 Dec 2018 17:43 #304

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2361
  • Likes received: 617
All sing along now, to a Soros funded band.



And the American version.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2018 17:46 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has America Ceased To Exist? 16 Dec 2018 18:09 #305

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Gaia wrote:
bd wrote:
Are you going to tell us that Castro was Jewish, too ... or Stalin?

No need to:

Fidel Castro

"I don't think anyone has been slandered more than the Jews."

"There is nothing that compares to the Holocaust."

Had an estimated net worth of $900 million

Fidel Castro, CIA agent
He was never an ideological fascist, Cubenas said, and was defnitely not an anti-Semite. Fidel had
explained at the time that he could not be 'with' the fascists because they were against the Jews,
and he could not be against the Jews for the simple reason that he was one.

Castro was born to great wealth (sugar plantations) and later became a billionaire.

Ridiculous fantasy.
But, Gaia lives for fantasies ... She is a flat-earther, too, I believe.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has America Ceased To Exist? 16 Dec 2018 19:52 #306

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 12564
  • Likes received: 5177
bd wrote:
Flare wrote:
bd wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Hang the bankers and parasitic wealthy elite on lamp posts.

... and ALL the politicians that support them, over the welfare of THE PEOPLE.
That would empty all of the halls of government.

It is time for the workers to take control.
Workers of the World, UNITE!



:facepalm:

Ya .. coming from a Hitler supporter ... Hitler, the guy with Jewish blood.
Garbage.

Are you going to tell us that Castro was Jewish, too ... or Stalin?

Communism = jewish through and through.

So what you are doing is supporting a completely alien ideology.


And in regards to Stalin:





^ Contrary to Stalin, Hitler actually sent the jews off to the concentration camps.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has America Ceased To Exist? 17 Dec 2018 03:33 #307

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5733
  • Likes received: 1282
Stalin was a Jew. There were never any anti jewish pogroms in Stalin's Russia. It was just a power struggle between the (((Stalinists))) and the (((Trotskyists)))
Frothy wrote:
I think appropriate abortion is a good thing, if that's a Leftist idea then be it so, the less arseholes we have shitting the place up the better imo.
This is what Frothy does not want people to see
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

See the video
www.brighteon.com/5997992499001
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has America Ceased To Exist? 17 Dec 2018 18:30 #308

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Rocco wrote:
Stalin was a Jew. There were never any anti jewish pogroms in Stalin's Russia. It was just a power struggle between the (((Stalinists))) and the (((Trotskyists)))

Stalin WAS NOT Jewish.
He was educated by Jesuits.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has America Ceased To Exist? 17 Dec 2018 22:11 #309

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 12564
  • Likes received: 5177
bd wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Stalin was a Jew. There were never any anti jewish pogroms in Stalin's Russia. It was just a power struggle between the (((Stalinists))) and the (((Trotskyists)))

Stalin WAS NOT Jewish.
He was educated by Jesuits.

Stalin sent millions upon millions to be worked to death in horrible gulag camps, which were under supervision of communist jews.

Yet, you think he's awesome and would like to see such a horror-regime come back.

You are a lunatic.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has America Ceased To Exist? 17 Dec 2018 22:27 #310

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 713
These creeps play the Jew card more than Jews themselves...cept when it comes to all the Jews surrounding the fuhrer.

Oh & sandman Yoshua..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua

That one gives them nightmares.

Aryan Baby Jesus.



:lmao:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has America Ceased To Exist? 18 Dec 2018 07:05 #311

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5733
  • Likes received: 1282
bd wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Stalin was a Jew. There were never any anti jewish pogroms in Stalin's Russia. It was just a power struggle between the (((Stalinists))) and the (((Trotskyists)))

Stalin WAS NOT Jewish.
He was educated by Jesuits.

So he was a Marano

Stalin's real name was Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili
In the Georgian language "shvili" means son of, or son, as in Johnson. "Djuga" means Jew. Therefore Djugashvili means Jewison.

So Joe Stalin's real name, before he changed it, was Joe Jewison. It gets better, his name was Joseph David Djugashvili, a typical Jewish name. During his revolutionary days he changed his name to "Kochba", the leader of the Jews during one of the anti-Roman uprisings of the Jews. Russians don't change their names. Georgians don't change their names. Jews change their names.
Frothy wrote:
I think appropriate abortion is a good thing, if that's a Leftist idea then be it so, the less arseholes we have shitting the place up the better imo.
This is what Frothy does not want people to see
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

See the video
www.brighteon.com/5997992499001
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has America Ceased To Exist? 19 Dec 2018 19:58 #312

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Flare wrote:
bd wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Stalin was a Jew. There were never any anti jewish pogroms in Stalin's Russia. It was just a power struggle between the (((Stalinists))) and the (((Trotskyists)))

Stalin WAS NOT Jewish.
He was educated by Jesuits.

Stalin sent millions upon millions to be worked to death in horrible gulag camps, which were under supervision of communist jews.

Yet, you think he's awesome and would like to see such a horror-regime come back.

You are a lunatic.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has America Ceased To Exist? 19 Dec 2018 20:00 #313

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has America Ceased To Exist? 21 Mar 2019 04:53 #314

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 8865
  • Likes received: 2656
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.