Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 13 Jul 2014 21:42 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member

According to a newly released US Department of Defense (DoD) research program, the Pentagon has been funding universities to model the dynamics, risks and tipping points for large-scale civil unrest in the United States and around the world.

This program has been funded under the supervision of various US military agencies. The multi-million dollar program has been designed for the purposes of developing immediate and long-term “warfighter-relevant insights” for senior officials and decision makers in “the defense policy community.” Furthermore, the purpose, as explained by related documents, has been to inform policy implemented by “combatant commands.”

The program was first launched back in 2008. It is suspected that the global banking crisis was the impetus for the DoD ‘Minerva Research Initiative’. The DoD partnered with universities “to improve DoD’s basic understanding of the social, cultural, behavioral, and political forces that shape regions of the world of strategic importance to the US.”

A Cornell University-led study managed by the US Air Force Office of Scientific Research aimed to develop an empirical model “of the dynamics of social movement mobilisation and contagions.”

This will purportedly determine “the critical mass (tipping point)” of social contagions by studying “digital traces” such as in the cases of “the 2011 Egyptian revolution, the 2011 Russian Duma elections, the 2012 Nigerian fuel subsidy crisis and the 2013 Gazi park protests in Turkey.”

The program employs things like Twitter posts and social media conversations, examined “to identify individuals mobilized in a social contagion and when they become mobilized.”

A related project at University of Washington, formed this year, “seeks to uncover the conditions under which political movements aimed at large-scale political and economic change originate,” along with their “characteristics and consequences.”

This project is being managed by the US Army Research Office, and focuses on “large-scale movements involving more than 1,000 participants in enduring activity.” It will cover 58 countries in total.

The DoD’s Minerva Initiative funded a project last year as well, in order to determine ‘Who Does Not Become a Terrorist, and Why?’

This study conflates what seem to simply be peaceful activists with “supporters of political violence”. The study says the following:
“In every context we find many individuals who share the demographic, family, cultural, and/or socioeconomic background of those who decided to engage in terrorism, and yet refrained themselves from taking up armed militancy, even though they were sympathetic to the end goals of armed groups. The field of terrorism studies has not, until recently, attempted to look at this control group. This project is not about terrorists, but about supporters of political violence.”

Last year, in 2013, Minerva funded a University of Maryland project that was formed in collaboration with the US Department of Energy’s Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. It’s purpose too was to gauge the risk of civil unrest due to climate change. This three-year $1.9 million project was formed to develop models to “anticipate what could happen to societies under a range of potential climate change scenarios.”

According to Professor David Price, a cultural anthropologist at St Martin’s University in Washington DC and author of Weaponizing Anthropology: Social Science in Service of the Militarized State, “when you looked at the individual bits of many of these projects they sort of looked like normal social science, textual analysis, historical research, and so on, but when you added these bits up they all shared themes of legibility with all the distortions of over-simplification. Minerva is farming out the piece-work of empire in ways that can allow individuals to disassociate their individual contributions from the larger project.”

Price has previously exposed the Pentagon’s Human Terrain Systems (HTS) program which was designed in order to embed social scientists in military field operations to routinely conduct training scenarios set in regions “within the United States” according to Price.

Price reported that HTS training scenarios “adapted COIN [counterinsurgency] for Afghanistan/Iraq” to domestic situations “in the USA where the local population was seen from the military perspective as threatening the established balance of power and influence, and challenging law and order.”

politicalblindspot.com/pentagon-admits-they-are-preparing-for-mass-civil-breakdown/
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, Lizzy, Return of Zorro, peacenik, oz93666

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 14 Jul 2014 01:06 #2

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
That's a great picture , Novum.
That guy should be talking to the helmeted cop....."You're on the wrong side my brother.... Your being paid by the bankers who orchestrated this mess.... Don't sell your soul for a pay check....Come and join us.....Think of the future your children will inherit...." The police will resign if they face that everyday.
Having listened to Alex Jones religiously for more than a decade (only now breaking the habit) , I've been expecting the hammer to fall for that long. But it never has.
The 'Authorities' have been preparing for decades for a collapse, and I guess it will come if they totally destroy the economy , only time will tell.
All we can do is make sure we are prepared. I have a very secure underground shelter, with everything I need to survive, even though this remote area of Thailand must be fairly collapse proof.
I wonder if members of this forum , most of who must live in and rely on civilization, are equally well prepared?
You cannot say you weren't warned, or had enough time to prepare. This is a game with your life on the line. DON'T LOSE!
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 14 Jul 2014 01:18 #3

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
oz93666 wrote:

All we can do is make sure we are prepared. I have a very secure underground shelter, with everything I need to survive, even though this remote area of Thailand must be fairly collapse proof.

How long do you think you could survive in it and how would you decide when to come out?

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 14 Jul 2014 03:27 #4

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
Jagged Hope wrote:
oz93666 wrote:
How long do you think you could survive in it and how would you decide when to come out?

It's a case of having a secure place, if society breaks down and marauding mutants come looking for food, or there's radiation outside. I'm surrounded by coconut and fruit trees to feed me , plus some stored food supplies, solar panels.
I can understand for the average guy living in the west this seems an overwhelming amount of work. Everyone can do something to protect themselves. It's about understanding where the threat comes from.
Remember EVERONE who visits these sites is on the red list. Flagged to be picked up and taken to a camp if martial law is declared . You can't take on a Swat team, the best thing is a secret small space you can hide in , inside your house. The swat teams will be overworked and won't tear the place apart, just a quick look around , they'll think you've gone off somewhere.
The same with roaming gangs looking for food, invisibility is the best policy.
Many here think this is some sort of interesting pastime their engaged in. By coming to these type of forums you have put yourself on the front line. The system has marked you down as a subversive.
Martial law may never come. Perhaps the controllers will all give up and go home. Do you want to take that chance? What else are you doing that's more important than taking measures to ensure your survival?
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 14 Jul 2014 06:48 #5

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Nice read, Novum!

I am not saying I disagree. I just wonder if mass civil breakdown will work out for TPTB? I mean, the elites have a lot of time and money put in their globalist plans like, agenda 21? Which, as far as I can tell, in order to work, depends on a smooth transition?

It would seem to me that mass civil breakdown would set them back considerably? :dunno:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 14 Jul 2014 07:14 #6

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
peacenik wrote:
Nice read, Novum!

I am not saying I disagree. I just wonder if mass civil breakdown will work out for TPTB? I mean, the elites have a lot of time and money put in their globalist plans like, agenda 21? Which, as far as I can tell, in order to work, depends on a smooth transition?
It would seem to me that mass civil breakdown would set them back considerably? :dunno:

My understanding is the controllers have plans for a multitude of scenarios, They themselves don't know which will be followed , it all depends how we move .
I think ideally they would like a slow, smooth transition into total control which agenda 21 covers. But if people start marching and they think they're losing control then they could nuke a city bring in martial law, or crash the economy and cause a breakdown, or start war with Russia, which ever scenario their think tanks tell them will be the most likely rout to bring them success .
Many , many, unpredictable elements at home and globally . I'm sure they have game planned hundreds of different routs to the end.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Macdon

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 14 Jul 2014 09:32 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yeah i agree, i assume/think they want a smooth transition to what they have planned out, but prepare for alternate scenarios.

Remember when Zbigniew Brzezinski was telling his CFR colleagues his concerns about political awakening....

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 14 Jul 2014 11:47 #8

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
I must say I find that hard to believe that 'mankind is politically awake' . I don't see much evidence of it .
But I can't argue with Brzezinski. He must know the facts, they have access to all phone calls and emails.
Good news for humanity, and that was 4 years ago.

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 14 Jul 2014 13:34 #9

oz93666 wrote:
Jagged Hope wrote:
oz93666 wrote:

It's a case of having a secure place, if society breaks down and marauding mutants come looking for food, or there's radiation outside. I'm surrounded by coconut and fruit trees to feed me , plus some stored food supplies, solar panels.
I can understand for the average guy living in the west this seems an overwhelming amount of work. Everyone can do something to protect themselves. It's about understanding where the threat comes from.
Remember EVERONE who visits these sites is on the red list. Flagged to be picked up and taken to a camp if martial law is declared . You can't take on a Swat team, the best thing is a secret small space you can hide in , inside your house. The swat teams will be overworked and won't tear the place apart, just a quick look around , they'll think you've gone off somewhere.
The same with roaming gangs looking for food, invisibility is the best policy.
Many here think this is some sort of interesting pastime their engaged in. By coming to these type of forums you have put yourself on the front line. The system has marked you down as a subversive.
Martial law may never come. Perhaps the controllers will all give up and go home. Do you want to take that chance? What else are you doing that's more important than taking measures to ensure your survival?

Just an observation, not sure that coconut or fruit trees is the new protection against radiation, also the TPTB dont really give a fcuk about sites like this except for comedy value :umm: . They have errr ummmm more serious contenders to deal with :twitch:

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 14 Jul 2014 13:37 #10

oz93666 wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Nice read, Novum!

My understanding is the controllers have plans for a multitude of scenarios, They themselves don't know which will be followed , it all depends how we move .
I think ideally they would like a slow, smooth transition into total control which agenda 21 covers. But if people start marching and they think they're losing control then they could nuke a city bring in martial law, or crash the economy and cause a breakdown, or start war with Russia, which ever scenario their think tanks tell them will be the most likely rout to bring them success .
Many , many, unpredictable elements at home and globally . I'm sure they have game planned hundreds of different routs to the end.

You are right on the multitude of scenarios, thats called advanced contingency planning, ranging from small scale civil disorder to nation wide civil disorder, to virus, plagues causing mass deaths, to attacks on nuclear plants by terrorists.

Its planning but does not mean it will work as planned !!
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 14 Jul 2014 16:26 #11

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, entrangermercenary1, peacenik, Macdon

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 14 Jul 2014 16:43 #12

Orangeaid wrote:
:larf: :larf: :larf:

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 14 Jul 2014 17:06 #13

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Whatever form is arrives in ( and of course hoping it won't) they are prepared the a societal breakdown of mass proportion , whether it be slow or quick , a pandemic or a nuke - the FEMA camps and privatized prisons for profit are ready - the borders are totally open - they are itching for something to give/ break , when the time is right - that time is fast approaching if and when the pyschotic banksters' pull the plug .
UN and Russian units are already here in small numbers - China owns the country and are already moving into whole areas.....and apparently there is a military build up in Mexico to advance north on command.......besides the ensuing shortages that are to come - I think something big will break when USA Inc. does........
Nothing will happen with Russia - they are team players' - we are just witnessing the global good cop / bad cop role reversal .....how 1984 plays out - it will be another faked cold war or FF by the usual global insane perps that have brought us thus far .......

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 14 Jul 2014 17:42 #14

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Friday wrote:
Nothing will happen with Russia - they are team players' - we are just witnessing the global good cop / bad cop role reversal .....how 1984 plays out - it will be another faked cold war or FF by the usual global insane perps that have brought us thus far .......

I'd be careful with this line of thinking.
They do play for team "world govt", but they do have serious differences, which could indeed end up in hot war this time.
The russians get surrounded by US bases, a "missile shield", contested pipelinistan grounds, and foreign trade other than Dollar. They are not strong enough alone to fight a conventional war against NATO, but they have missiles which can penetrate US "missile shield".
Most importantly, both camps have a military first strike doctrine, and this is different to "cold war".
We are in a very dangerous situation, due to the jewish nut cases in Washington and NY, they are insane, they want their "prophecy" of Armageddon fulfilled. They are pyromaniacs, who have started so many little fires in last months and years. One spark is enough to explode the powder keg, eg Ukraine, Syria/Iraq, Palestine, Libya/North Africa, etc...

Three days ago, the russians warned the Ukrainian criminal jew junta in Kiev, some Kiev artillery killed Russians on Russian ground. The warning wasn't spelled out, but its clear what it meant.
"Don't provoke us further, we don't want a war, but we are prepared to take what is necessary to protect the considerable Russian 8 million minority. If we are forced to, we come for you in Kiev, and the US can't protect you from that"
Russian strategic missile forces went high alert a week ago.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2014 17:45 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid, Macdon

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 14 Jul 2014 18:07 #15

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Hi Oracle ;) ..so good to see you old friend .
I hear you - Israelis also have the Samson Option - nukes aimed at all major EU cities .
I just don't see it going hot with nukes though - unless, as you say the insanity in the US ( or Isreal ) push to button first., but I do believe that Russia is not going to tolerate too much pushing on 'their' side ....and I grasp the "prophecy" of Armageddon fulfilled.......
and if Russian gas can't get to the west this winter , there is going to be problems .too ....
With the US build up for such an Armageddon - it does make one think - because NOTHING on the lamestream here is true - ZERO - (as you know) ....
this is ominous - blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine/#ixzz36vYdYcbm
User(s) who Liked this post: Macdon

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 14 Jul 2014 18:23 #16

If TPTB want a war, they dont need to fuck about, there will be a war ffs :facepalm:

The 60s through to the mid 80s , so many global flashpoints for a nuclear war, armies facing off in Germany, proxy wars being fought in Africa and S America, so please forgive me if I call bull shit. :up:

Russian bears coming into UK airspace on a daily basis in the 80s, testing reaction times and tactics and eavesdropping on comms( i worked at FOSNI ) etc, etc. Russian AGIs following certain NATO vessels at sea, again pinging comms, and looking at the tactics employed if a major exercise was being held. How do I know, I was part of team to collate information on each AGI we come across :D

But then again, I could be lying and just fantasising :cool2:
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2014 18:33 by entrangermercenary1.
User(s) who Liked this post: Macdon

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 15 Jul 2014 02:36 #17

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
....... the TPTB dont really give a fcuk about sites like this except for comedy value They have more serious contenders to deal with

They very much care about such sites. Hillary Clinton s 'infowars speech showed that , where she said there's a battle for the hearts and minds and they're in and 'infowar' (she used that phrase) and they were loosing.
In an engineered collapse they, want to pose as the saviors afterwards. They will blame the Russians , or that the economy just collapsed by itself, or that it was the Iranians that nuked a US city. Their first goal is to pick up people like us who would be telling people ,'the controllers did it' . They don't want the truth spreading otherwise they loose the people , maybe loose control of the military. They don't care too much about the vets shooting it out with the swat teams, they have to keep control of the minds of the people.
How many 'truthers ' in the US? not many. How many places in the FEMA camps? tens of millions.
Insiders have said there is a red list and a blue list. The red list is about a million people marked for Immediate arrest when martial law is declared. They monitor everything. They know who the peace campaigners are , and they know who the truthers are. Less than a thousand people are on truther sites worldwide . Of course you're on the red list.
I know people don't want to hear this, it's an uncomfortable thought, but much better face the truth now and take some measures to ensure your survival.
If you switch on the news tomorrow and hear a US city has been nuked , you'd better get somewhere safe quick, cos the chances are a SWAT team will soon be visiting your registered location. Dump your cell phone , you know they can find you through that.

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 15 Jul 2014 03:11 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
oz93666 wrote:
They monitor everything. They know who the peace campaigners are , and they know who the truthers are. Less than a thousand people are on truther sites worldwide .

If you check out David Icke and Jesse Venturas pages on Facebook, (and others) they get thousands of likes on one post. Up to 4000 likes for a post isnt uncommon on venturas pages, and one post by the other 98% that ventura shared on his FB has 10 thousand likes.

Ventura www.facebook.com/conspiracydiscussion

Icke www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=147823328841

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 15 Jul 2014 03:15 by novum.

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 15 Jul 2014 12:45 #19

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
One can even buy CIAbook likes, or virtual followers, buddies.
Usually people with shady business models do such thing, I heard intelligence agencies are best customers :wissl:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown 15 Jul 2014 12:59 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
True, cant argue that.

Point was i think its more than 1000 people that speak out one way or another tho. :hahano:

And if it aint, well, im going to go watch x - factor now or something.

1365 = 1

• Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare