Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is Illegal Immigration a Militatry operation against the US?

Is Illegal Immigration a Militatry operation against the US? 29 Jul 2014 05:51 #1

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I know there is already a thread on this forum about the crisis on the US southern border, but this video is pure dynamite, and needs to be looked at all by itself.

If you ever wanted to know the, who, what, why, of what's going on, on our border, this is the video to see. Narrated by a former Border security officer, and told in easy to understand language.

If you cannot watch the entire video, watch the last part of it, from about 11:40 onward. :O

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy

Is Illegal Immigration a Militatry operation against the US? 29 Jul 2014 06:10 #2

• zax
  • Gold Member
Very good video. :thumbup:

One Set of FEMA Camps for Immigrants and One Set for Americans

www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/07/24/one-set-of-fema-camps-for-immigrants-and-one-set-for-americans/
DAVE HODGES INTERVIEWS JIM GARROW REGARDING “NEW” OPERATIONAL DETAILS ABOUT THE IMPENDING ATTACKS UPON U.S. SHOPPING MALLS

Jul, 2014

by Dave Hodges Print this article

Font size -16+

HEARD ON THE REPUBLIC BROADCASTING NETWORK
I interviewed former CIA operative, Dr. Jim Garrow, about a planned attack upon multiple shopping malls inside of the United States which will be similar in scope to what happened in Nairobi with the attack on just the one mall. In fact, Dr. Garrow says that Nairobi was the beta test for what’s coming to shopping malls inside the United States, except for what is going to happen here, will dwarf the Nairobi event. Since Dr. Garrow’s first revelation about the coming series of terrorist actions, more information is coming to light regarding the operation. The end game is martial law with, as we have suspected, the UN in charge. The mall attacks are the precursor event and this is explained in the recording. For nearly two years, I have maintained that the United States was going to be attacked by Russia and China and that both countries were maintaining a covert troop presence on U.S. soil for this express purpose. The facts surrounding the Garrow account confirm my beliefs and facts. The connections, between my private sources regarding the illegal immigration invasion and a Fifth Column insurgency designed to plunge America into martial law as well as Jim Garrow’s mall attack revelations are stunning and are all contained within this short one hour recording. The interview commences 6 minutes into the recording. Here is the link to the one hour Dr. Jim Garrow interview.
Listen to Hour 2

www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/07/27/dave-hodges-interviews-jim-garrow-regarding-new-operational-details-about-the-impending-attacks-upon-u-s-shopping-malls/
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Is Illegal Immigration a Militatry operation against the US? 29 Jul 2014 07:06 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Thanks peacenik, the vids been put up on the sites facebook page. :up: www.facebook.com/Truth.Zone.site
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, peacenik

Is Illegal Immigration a Militatry operation against the US? 29 Jul 2014 07:35 #4

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
hi zax - I caught your earlier post re- D. Hodges om RBS - it linked me to the same - One Set of FEMA Camps for Immigrants and One Set for Americans - which I posted in another thread . ;) Thankyou it was worth visiting the site again -

hi peacenik :) - to me whatever I look at the same theme comes to mind -
DESTROYED BY DESIGN .....HUMANITY V INSANITY ...... :mad:
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2014 22:46 by Lizzy.