Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EXTERMINATION = AUSROTTUNG ? ? ?

I think the real Nazi have been found -- EXTERMINATION = AUSROTTUNG ? ? ? 13 Aug 2014 19:49 #201

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
I think the real Nazi have been found & is not even blood related at all!
The once which planned to rule the world; but in the end got there ass kicked from Russia at the time!
And they will not prevail once the people understand who they really are!

New code description goes like this & works horizontal & vertical.
Nothing ever changed they are War mongers & control freaks since conception because its in there blood!

N - Jew = Nazi Jew
A - Jew = Ashkenazi Jew
Z - Jew = Zionist Jew
I - Jew = Illusionary Jew = Ignorant Jew = Imaginary Jew

one spare code:
F-Jew = False Jew = Fake Jew = Fictive Jew = Fantasy Jew = Fiat Jew = the one out of Revelation

I say don't mix these mentioned above with the real Jewish persons: because they not the same thing, not the same blood & are the same victimized like everyone else. That's my understanding from what I can read out of the records on hand.
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2014 20:00 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

RELEVANCE 13 Aug 2014 20:14 #202

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Lest we forget .........

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT LINGUISTIC LIES

regarding the term AUSROTTUNG

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER SOMEONE SPOKE OR WROTE THE TERM "AUSROTTUNG" OR NOT

:right: simply because EVEN IF someone metioned the term, the proof is there, ON WIKIPEDIA, that the TRANSLATION, which certain interest groups claim to be the ONLY legit and correct one, is nothing but an ill-intentioned INTERPRETATION of the term "AUSROTTUNG" which is BIASED, ONE-SIDED, excluding all other POSSIBILITIES and thus FALSE !!!

This can easily be PROVEN by consulting wikipedia's article on "EXTERMINATION Order" which is translated to "AUSROTTUNGsbefehl" on German wikipedia, which states that

"no one is known to have been killed by the militia or anyone else

specifically because of it"

- > truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64118-extermination-ausrottung.html?limitstart=0#122614

:right: This WIKIPEDIA article proves that the terms "Ausrottung" and "ausrotten"

do NOT inevitably mean - in NO context - NEVER EVER -

that SOMEONE WAS KILLED !

This, on the other hand, is also proof, that the exclusive prerogative of linguistic/idiomatic interpretation remains with some well-known interest groups at this moment in time.

EVERYTHING ELSE ON THIS TOPIC IS NOTHING BUT DISTRACTION and quite a few members seem to be very keen on derailing this thread - deliberately or out of mere ignorance - but you may rest asured that I will keep on repeating the proof, until everybody is able to understand the far-reaching importance/relevance.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2014 20:25 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

EXTERMINATION = AUSROTTUNG ? ? ? 07 Sep 2014 16:02 #203

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
I am Dutch ;Irma,I can understand German.

''Ausrottung
Ausrottung Worttrennung: Aus|rot|tung das Ausrotten; das Ausgerottetwerden
Synonyme zu Ausrottung Ausmerzung , Vernichtung ; (gehoben) Auslöschung ;
(veraltet) Extinktion.''
www.duden.de/suchen/dudenonline/Ausmerzung

''ausrotten''
beseitigen; austilgen; tilgen; vernichten; ausmerzen''
http://universal_lexikon.deacademic.com/15996/ausrotten

aus||rot|ten 〈V. tr.; hat〉 vernichten, vertilgen, beseitigen, alle töten (Volk, Tierrasse)
etwas mit Stumpf und Stiel \ausrotten 〈a. fig.〉; das Übel mit der Wurzel
\ausrotten 〈fig.〉 [→ reuten]

aus|rot|ten <sw. V.; hat [zu veraltet rotten = völlig vernichten, mhd. roten,
Nebenf. von: riuten, ↑ reuten]:
1. vollständig, bis zum letzten Exemplar vernichten, vertilgen:
Ungeziefer, Unkraut [mit Stumpf u. Stiel] a.;
sie wollten alle ihre Feinde a.
2. beseitigen, aus der Welt schaffen:
ein Übel, eine Unsitte a.''
http://universal_lexikon.deacademic.com/15996/ausrotten

''us¦rot¦ten [V.2, hat ausgerottet; mit Akk.] 1 bis zum letzten Einzelwesen
vernichten, töten;''
www.enzyklo.de/Begriff/Ausrotten

(eine Tier- oder Pflanzenart) vollständig vernichten oder beseitigen, so dass sie
nicht mehr natürlich vorkommt; alle Vertreter einer Art vernichten''
Herkunft:
''von rotten in der veralteten Bedeutung „völlig vernichten“
de.wiktionary.org/wiki/ausrotten

The English translations I found on Google Translate:
Ausrottung = eradication
Ausmerzung = eradication
Vernichtung = destruction
Auslöschung = extinction
Beseitigen = eliminate
Austilgen = blot out
Ausmerzen = eradicate
Vertilgen = destroy
Beseitigen = eliminate
Ausbrennung = burnout
Zerstörung = destruction

German synomyms for Ausrottung:
1 Bedeutung: Holocaust [n] Vernichtung, Ausrottung
2 Bedeutung: Zerstörung [n] Mord, Ausrottung, Vernichtung
3 Bedeutung: Massenvernichtung [n]Ausbrennung, Auslöschung,
Ausmerzung, Ausrottung, Endlösung, Judenverfolgung, Judenvergasung,
Judenvernichtung, Massenmord, Massenvergasung, Naziverbrechen,
Holocaust
synonyme.woxikon.de/synonyme/ausrottung.php

Etymology In Dutch :
Met ablaut mhd. rieten “uitroeien, vernietigen”, ags. rêodan “dooden”
(tenzij ’t = “bloedig maken” bij rood hoort), on. rjôða “leeg maken”
(naast hrjôða),

rōden “uit den grond halen = to take from the earth
rieten= vernietigen = to destroy
rêodan = to kill or to make bloody
rjôða = to make empty
www.etymologiebank.nl/trefwoord/rooien2
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2014 16:05 by Cinta.

EXTERMINATION = AUSROTTUNG ? ? ? 07 Sep 2014 16:29 #204

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Has the murder plan been found yet?

A jew talking here:

Come on hoax believers, present a German document which talks about killing jews.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2014 16:31 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

EXTERMINATION = AUSROTTUNG ? ? ? 07 Sep 2014 16:34 #205

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
First and fore most you belong to the lying caste, Cinta, no matter you were coincidentally born or chose to live now.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Missouri Executive Order 44
(Redirected from Extermination Order (Mormonism))

Missouri Executive Order 44, also known as the Extermination Order in Latter Day Saint history,[1][2] was an executive order issued on October 27, 1838 by the governor of Missouri, Lilburn Boggs. It was issued in the aftermath of the Battle of Crooked River, a clash between Mormons and a unit of the Missouri State Guard in northern Ray County, Missouri, during the Mormon War of 1838. Claiming that the Mormons had committed "open and avowed defiance of the laws", and had "made war upon the people of this State," Boggs directed that "the Mormons must be treated as enemies, and must be exterminated or driven from the State if necessary for the public peace—their outrages are beyond all description".[2]

While Executive Order 44 is often referred to as the "Mormon Extermination Order" due to the phrasing used by Boggs, no one is known to have been killed by the militia or anyone else specifically because of it. There were, however, other associated deaths: the militia and other state authorities used Boggs' missive as a pretext to expel the Mormons from their lands in the state, and force them to migrate to Illinois. This forced expulsion in difficult, wintry conditions posed a substantial threat to the health and safety of the affected Mormons, and an unknown number died from hardship and exposure. Furthermore, a group of men and boys were killed by Livingston County militia in the Haun's Mill massacre three days after the order was issued; however, there is no evidence that the militiamen had any knowledge of it, nor did they ever use the order to justify their actions.

"The Mormons must be treated as enemies, and must be exterminated or driven from the state
if necessary for the public peace--their outrages are beyond all description."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_Order_%28Mormonism%29
This page was last modified on 22 July 2014 at 01:18.

What is most interesting in this context is that German wikipedia uses the term "Ausrottung" ALTHOUGH nobody was killed !

- "Missouri Executive Order 44, auch bekannt als Mormonische Ausrottungsverordnung"

- "Lilburn Boggs, der den sogenannten Ausrottungsbefehl erließ."

- "Obwohl die Verordnung als Mormonische Ausrottungsverordnung bezeichnet wurde, verloren relativ wenige Menschen ihr Leben." (side note: contrary to the English text it states that 'relatively few lost their lives')

- "Der original geschriebene Austrottungsbefehl (sic), wie er im Oktober 1838 erlassen wurde."

and states that the Mormons were 'vertrieben' = expelled !

AND the authors use the terms

Verordnung = www.dict.cc/?s=verordnung

and

Befehl = www.dict.cc/?s=befehl

as if they were synonyms, which they are of course NOT,
for they are clearly defined by constitutional, martial and international law !

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Executive_Order_44
Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 27. Juli 2013 um 02:15 Uhr geändert.

PROOF:

The exclusive prerogative of linguistic/idiomatic interpretation remains with the rulers/victors at this moment in time.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Blue Tackler said:

Heinrich Himmer said:

I shall speak to you here with all frankness of a very serious subject. We shall now discuss it absolutely openly among ourselves, nevertheless we shall never speak of it in public. I mean the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish race.

I say:

Ausrotten - Germanic etymology :

Proto-Germanic: *riud-a- vb., *riud-ia- vb., *riud-ia- n., *riud-ī(n-) f., *rud-ja- vb.

Old Norse: { rjōδ-r 'offene, gerodete Stelle im Walde', rjōδa 'reuten, räumen' }
English: rid
Middle Dutch: rōden
Dutch: rooien
Middle Low German: rōden 'urbar machen'
Old High German: riuten 'roden, herausreissen, ausrotten' (10.Jh.), irriuten (9.Jh.); riutī f. 'durch Reuten urbar gemachtes Land' (10. Jh.), hiuriutī (um 900)
Middle High German: riuten wk. 'reuten, ausreuten, urbar machen', { roten 'roden' }, rieten st. 'ausrotten, vernichten'; riute st. n., st. f. 'stück landes, das durch riuten urbar gemacht worden ist'; md. rūten, rutten, roten, roden
German: obd. reuten; roden, ausrotten

starling.rinet.ru/cgi-bin/etymology.cgi?single=1&basename=%2Fdata%2Fie%2Fgermet&text_number=++1945&root=config
starling.rinet.ru/cgi-bin/response.cgi?root=config&morpho=0&basename=\data\ie\germet&first=1046

Translations of Etymological Relevance

roden = to clear forest land/woodland www.dict.cc/?s=roden
ausroden = to stub out www.dict.cc/?s=ausroden
urbar machen = to cultivate a piece of land www.dict.cc/?s=urbar+machen
urbar = arable www.dict.cc/?s=urbar

Vernichten - Wictionary

Etymology

From Middle High German vernihten, from nihten, from niht. See nicht.

Verb

vernichten (third-person singular simple present vernichtet, past tense vernichtete, past participle vernichtet, auxiliary haben)

to annihilate (to reduce to nothing, to destroy, to eradicate)

Read more en.wiktionary.org/wiki/vernichten

As you can see, it is unequivocally true, that the etymological root :) of 'ausrotten' is to uproot.
To equate 'ausrotten' with 'exterminate' might be an option, but the most far-fetched of all,
taking into account how much every living language is changing within a few years
and how vigorously and incessantly 'newspeak' was forced upon the 'western' world
by the Tavistock/Frankfurt School worshipers since 1945.
A propaganda lie won't become truth, even if you repeat it x million times :nono:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
root and branch = mit Stumpf und Stiel
to destroy sth. root and branch = etw. mit Stumpf und Stiel ausrotten

FACT: These are idiomatic expressions and the exclusive prerogative of interpretation still remains with the rulers/victors at this moment in time.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

EXTERMINATION = AUSROTTUNG ? ? ? 07 Sep 2014 17:55 #206

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
First and fore most you belong to the lying caste, Cinta, no matter you were coincidentally born or chose to live now.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Missouri Executive Order 44
(Redirected from Extermination Order (Mormonism))

Missouri Executive Order 44, also known as the Extermination Order in Latter Day Saint history,[1][2] was an executive order issued on October 27, 1838 by the governor of Missouri, Lilburn Boggs. It was issued in the aftermath of the Battle of Crooked River, a clash between Mormons and a unit of the Missouri State Guard in northern Ray County, Missouri, during the Mormon War of 1838. Claiming that the Mormons had committed "open and avowed defiance of the laws", and had "made war upon the people of this State," Boggs directed that "the Mormons must be treated as enemies, and must be exterminated or driven from the State if necessary for the public peace—their outrages are beyond all description".[2]

While Executive Order 44 is often referred to as the "Mormon Extermination Order" due to the phrasing used by Boggs, no one is known to have been killed by the militia or anyone else specifically because of it. There were, however, other associated deaths: the militia and other state authorities used Boggs' missive as a pretext to expel the Mormons from their lands in the state, and force them to migrate to Illinois. This forced expulsion in difficult, wintry conditions posed a substantial threat to the health and safety of the affected Mormons, and an unknown number died from hardship and exposure. Furthermore, a group of men and boys were killed by Livingston County militia in the Haun's Mill massacre three days after the order was issued; however, there is no evidence that the militiamen had any knowledge of it, nor did they ever use the order to justify their actions.

"The Mormons must be treated as enemies, and must be exterminated or driven from the state
if necessary for the public peace--their outrages are beyond all description."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_Order_%28Mormonism%29
This page was last modified on 22 July 2014 at 01:18.

What is most interesting in this context is that German wikipedia uses the term "Ausrottung" ALTHOUGH nobody was killed !

- "Missouri Executive Order 44, auch bekannt als Mormonische Ausrottungsverordnung"

- "Lilburn Boggs, der den sogenannten Ausrottungsbefehl erließ."

- "Obwohl die Verordnung als Mormonische Ausrottungsverordnung bezeichnet wurde, verloren relativ wenige Menschen ihr Leben." (side note: contrary to the English text it states that 'relatively few lost their lives')

- "Der original geschriebene Austrottungsbefehl (sic), wie er im Oktober 1838 erlassen wurde."

and states that the Mormons were 'vertrieben' = expelled !

AND the authors use the terms

Verordnung = www.dict.cc/?s=verordnung

and

Befehl = www.dict.cc/?s=befehl

as if they were synonyms, which they are of course NOT,
for they are clearly defined by constitutional, martial and international law !

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Executive_Order_44
Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 27. Juli 2013 um 02:15 Uhr geändert.

PROOF:

The exclusive prerogative of linguistic/idiomatic interpretation remains with the rulers/victors at this moment in time.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Blue Tackler said:

Heinrich Himmer said:

I shall speak to you here with all frankness of a very serious subject. We shall now discuss it absolutely openly among ourselves, nevertheless we shall never speak of it in public. I mean the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish race.

I say:

Ausrotten - Germanic etymology :

Proto-Germanic: *riud-a- vb., *riud-ia- vb., *riud-ia- n., *riud-ī(n-) f., *rud-ja- vb.

Old Norse: { rjōδ-r 'offene, gerodete Stelle im Walde', rjōδa 'reuten, räumen' }
English: rid
Middle Dutch: rōden
Dutch: rooien
Middle Low German: rōden 'urbar machen'
Old High German: riuten 'roden, herausreissen, ausrotten' (10.Jh.), irriuten (9.Jh.); riutī f. 'durch Reuten urbar gemachtes Land' (10. Jh.), hiuriutī (um 900)
Middle High German: riuten wk. 'reuten, ausreuten, urbar machen', { roten 'roden' }, rieten st. 'ausrotten, vernichten'; riute st. n., st. f. 'stück landes, das durch riuten urbar gemacht worden ist'; md. rūten, rutten, roten, roden
German: obd. reuten; roden, ausrotten

starling.rinet.ru/cgi-bin/etymology.cgi?single=1&basename=%2Fdata%2Fie%2Fgermet&text_number=++1945&root=config
starling.rinet.ru/cgi-bin/response.cgi?root=config&morpho=0&basename=\data\ie\germet&first=1046

Translations of Etymological Relevance

roden = to clear forest land/woodland www.dict.cc/?s=roden
ausroden = to stub out www.dict.cc/?s=ausroden
urbar machen = to cultivate a piece of land www.dict.cc/?s=urbar+machen
urbar = arable www.dict.cc/?s=urbar

Vernichten - Wictionary

Etymology

From Middle High German vernihten, from nihten, from niht. See nicht.

Verb

vernichten (third-person singular simple present vernichtet, past tense vernichtete, past participle vernichtet, auxiliary haben)

to annihilate (to reduce to nothing, to destroy, to eradicate)

Read more en.wiktionary.org/wiki/vernichten

As you can see, it is unequivocally true, that the etymological root :) of 'ausrotten' is to uproot.
To equate 'ausrotten' with 'exterminate' might be an option, but the most far-fetched of all,
taking into account how much every living language is changing within a few years
and how vigorously and incessantly 'newspeak' was forced upon the 'western' world
by the Tavistock/Frankfurt School worshipers since 1945.
A propaganda lie won't become truth, even if you repeat it x million times :nono:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
root and branch = mit Stumpf und Stiel
to destroy sth. root and branch = etw. mit Stumpf und Stiel ausrotten

FACT: These are idiomatic expressions and the exclusive prerogative of interpretation still remains with the rulers/victors at this moment in time.

No I don't belong to '' the lying caste''
I am a cute Golden Retriever puppy :D

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

EXTERMINATION = AUSROTTUNG ? ? ? 07 Sep 2014 18:19 #207

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Cinta wrote:

You mean:

Gold Retriever Puppet :yup:

“A Glick hot unz getroffn ...."

Nahum Goldmann, Das jüdische Paradox, Frankfurt 1988

@ Oracle

Don't miss one of MARIOIRAM's finest hours of cabbalistic-psycho-analysis:

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64241-the-imperceptible-absurdity-of-bs-reality.html?start=20#126524

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2014 18:24 by PFIZIPFEI.

EXTERMINATION = AUSROTTUNG ? ? ? 07 Sep 2014 18:27 #208

• Cinta
  • Never Again
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:

You mean:

@ Oracle

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64241-the-imperceptible-absurdity-of-bs-reality.html?start=20#126524

Are you dislectic or something.
I said I looked like a Golden Retriever puppy

You look like this

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

EXTERMINATION = AUSROTTUNG ? ? ? 07 Sep 2014 18:39 #209

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Can a hoax believer point me to the German murder plan, or are the Germans telepathic super beings, who didn't use the fumigation tunnels for trains to kill the jews with Zyklon B?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

EXTERMINATION = AUSROTTUNG ? ? ? 07 Sep 2014 18:43 #210

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Cinta wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:

You mean:

@ Oracle

You look like this

1.bp.blogspot.com/-EOzqabiHryg/TzFiIWLZW2I/AAAAAAAAADM/NiEbVVzsrfI/s400/doggattack.jpg

Guess who is dyslexic / dyslectic !

I did not say you LOOK like.
Reread and rethink before you post.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2014 18:45 by PFIZIPFEI.

EXTERMINATION = AUSROTTUNG ? ? ? 07 Sep 2014 18:52 #211

• Cinta
  • Never Again
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:

You mean:

@ Oracle

You look like this

1.bp.blogspot.com/-EOzqabiHryg/TzFiIWLZW2I/AAAAAAAAADM/NiEbVVzsrfI/s400/doggattack.jpg

Guess who is dyslexic / dyslectic !

I did not say you LOOK like.
Reread and rethink before you post.

Yes ma'am.

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

EXTERMINATION = AUSROTTUNG ? ? ? 07 Sep 2014 19:17 #212

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
@ Oracle

With your own bitterness & self hate stirring sh@t it will only come back to you ....... trust me!

Work on your own Sh@t no need to infect others with your unrecoverable hopelessness.

So I could conclude; you not just a shill as pointed out by others; but also a promoting sh@t stirrer mixed with the "F" factor.

Truly bad combination ..............

You just can't let it go! On & on you go like a child.

You act like a fanatic self hating Fiat-Jew >>>>> do you realize this?? Or do you actually know it?

And you calling yourself being a German?? ......... What a freaking disgrace for Germans if you are!

But I go for the East factor because it fits the indoctrination implemented!

Please drop me down one point on Karma from 12 to 11 to not fail your predictability factor .........
Make my day & don't disappoint me now with your Child like brain!

Thank you for listening and your confirmation
that you are a self proven true disgrace to yourself!
:thumbup:
@ oiram @

Last Edit: 07 Sep 2014 19:58 by Mario.

EXTERMINATION = AUSROTTUNG ? ? ? 16 May 2015 20:54 #213

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

EXTERMINATION = AUSROTTUNG ? ? ? 17 May 2015 10:50 #214

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

In my view there are strange things here! 07 Nov 2015 13:25 #215

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
oiram wrote:

In my view there are strange illogical things here!

1) It's a secret meeting & I audio recorded it; well not very secret I would say ..... "right stupid Germans"

2) Jewish evacuation

3) The world "ausrotten" does not have only one meaning also means getting totally rid off something also it's used in a abstract way.
Depends also the situation & action; also who says this.

English spoken person can not translate it directly. Well they can but it's not correct.
But you have to be a born German to not misunderstand the wording connected with the content & situation.

This can be argued for ever only a born German will be able to answer this.

I say if this word would not have been abstract not one would have been left
also I would not use them for work & transport them all over the country side & accommodate them.
Also why wait to 1943 did the Nazis love them before 1943 ?

No point to argue because very soon every American will understand this meaning very well.

A German most-likely will understand exactly what I am saying.
Very soon all Americans also would like something to be "ausgerottet".

This word fits exactly & it is abstract in the same contend but if you just translated the word it would not be correct!

Perfect why look for the translation they are in the same situation right now!

Would you not like to get rid of every Jewish person which controls your government?

Now I will place the word into the English text & it means exactly the same to a German!

Would you not like to "ausrotten (get rid off) " every Jewish person which controls your government?

Better example:
We have to get rid off all these controllers otherwise we will never be free from the Problem.
Diese controllers müssen wir ausrotten sonst werden wir niemals frei sein von dem problem!
You can translate it into English but you will be wrong; because your result is not what I mean!

I don't say to murder them all; but it means getting totally rid off. Or never again ...... You see!

Get rid of them all every single one ..... does this mean you like to kill every single one.
Yes I could turn it this way if I like to depends on the situation I like to create or cover!

You can not translate everything but people which learned & lived in other country's will understand this.

Very similar when they throw shoes at Bush!
Bush fuck-head only things this guy was attacking him; no not at all the symbolic of this perfect gesture; only the people in there country really understand & has absolutely nothing to do with an attack.

Thank you very much for this perfectly clear explanation!
You understood the deceptive power of exclusive prerogative of interpretation already in 2007.
But why in earth did you not post it on this thread?

:dunno:

Source: forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=831030&postcount=7

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2015 13:56 by PFIZIPFEI.

In my view there are strange things here! 08 Nov 2015 06:18 #216

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thank you very much for this perfectly clear explanation!
You understood the deceptive power of exclusive prerogative of interpretation already in 2007.
But why in earth did you not post it on this thread?

:dunno: .
Honestly I'm not sure even so its irrelevant ..... but I think I did mentioned this here also somewhere suppose in different wording.
But I'm not sure..........

Why do you think I don't know where our general problems are & to be found?

I usually react to posting spontaneously without any pre-work!
Saying things the way they coming up within my mind in the spirit of the moment.

I got 9600 postings many of them very long too; on the DIF alone ........ I can't even remember all the things I commented on over these many years; sometimes I go back & amaze myself by asking myself ..... did I really wrote these things all by myself? :wissl: :chuckle:

If I would divide all my postings up into two liner comments I may ended up with 90,000 postings over all. :wissl:
I have a backup copy of most important unique things I written over the years .....
Its something like 3 GB of data including images ..... that's a lot for one individual alone. LoL!

Proves to me sometimes that it is truly the Spirit & spirit of the moment writing these things ......... these spiritual moments & things said are not recorded anywhere in truth; but they are being activated and are available at the right time & in the right moment if you are connected in some way.

Like an unknown hidden away memory storage; popping up whenever they needed!

Also its a interesting thing in truth ......
if spirit does the talking & are body's just being used like a tool; but is not doing the inner workings.

Appears there is a unknown hidden computer bank of data stored somewhere! :ponda:

But no matter what ........
I'm still on the fence with the Hitler issue in some key points! ........ Time will give me & turn out the answers for me; I'm sure of it!
Its much to complex for me to even address these issues here with the type of member's we having at the moment!

There are things you can discuss on forums & there are things you can not talk about, and better staying in silence for the mean time.....

These special personal individual things only you know & the so called God suppose!? :yup:
This is also the difference between soul & spirit ...... soul always likes to speak; but Spirit does not & that's why people can get to your soul but no one ever gets to your Spirit ..... because its yours alone & always will be.
Not even a gun to your head will ever get to your Spirit!

The Spirit is King of Kings & its true home is the so called heaven in silence!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2015 07:08 by Mario.

In my view there are strange things here! 08 Feb 2016 21:34 #217

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Same old, same old ....

UN investigators accuse Damascus of 'exterminating' prisoners

www.dw.com/en/un-investigators-accuse-damascus-of-exterminating-prisoners/a-19034500?maca=en-rss-en-all-1573-rdf

Incubators?

Weapons of mass destruction?

Nobody intends to build a wall .....

War propaganda as usual.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

EXTERMINATION = AUSROTTUNG ? ? ? 02 May 2016 09:52 #218

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

HAARETZ

In Historic Meeting, Pope and Russian Orthodox Patriarch Say

Christians Are 'Exterminated' in Mideast

"In many countries of the Middle East and North Africa, entire families of our brothers and sisters in Christ are being exterminated, entire villages and cities," the declaration said.

Full article: www.haaretz.com/world-news/1.703003

VATICAN RADIO

Joint Declaration of Pope Francis and Patriarch Kirill

(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis and Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia met in Havana, Cuba on Friday (12 Feb) to sign an historic joint declaration.

The official English translation of the full joint declaration is below:

Joint Declaration of Pope Francis and Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia

“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God the Father and the fellowship of the holy Spirit be with all of you” (2 Cor 13:13).

(...)

8. Our gaze must firstly turn to those regions of the world where Christians are victims of persecution. In many countries of the Middle East and North Africa whole families, villages and cities of our brothers and sisters in Christ are being completely exterminated. Their churches are being barbarously ravaged and looted, their sacred objects profaned, their monuments destroyed. It is with pain that we call to mind the situation in Syria, Iraq and other countries of the Middle East, and the massive exodus of Christians from the land in which our faith was first disseminated and in which they have lived since the time of the Apostles, together with other religious communities.

(...)

Francis - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kirill
Bishop of Rome - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Patriarch of Moscow
Pope of the Catholic Church - - - - - - - and all Russia

Full article: en.radiovaticana.va/news/2016/02/12/joint_declaration_of_pope_francis_and_patriarch_kirill/1208117

THE TIMES OF ISRAEL

“In many countries of the Middle East and North Africa, entire families of our brothers and sisters in Christ are being exterminated, entire villages and cities,” the declaration said.

Full article: www.timesofisrael.com/in-historic-meet-pope-and-patriarch-call-to-defend-mideast-christians/

Reference on TZ: Jesuit Pope Francis and Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill Meet in CUBA

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 20:30 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare