Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What do you know about metadata ?

What do you know about metadata ? 15 Aug 2014 12:36 #1

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
''HOW YOUR INNOCENT SMARTPHONE PASSES ON ALMOST YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TO THE SECRET SERVICE
This article was originally written in Dutch by Dimitri Tokmetzis and was published by De Correspondent. Illustrations by Momkai.
Intelligence services collect metadata on the communication of all citizens. Politicians would have us believe that this data doesn’t say all that much. A reader of De Correspondent put this to the test and demonstrated otherwise: metadata reveals a lot more about your life than you think.''
www.bof.nl/2014/07/30/how-your-innocent-smartphone-passes-on-almost-your-entire-life-to-the-secret-service/
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What do you know about metadata ? 15 Aug 2014 18:02 #2

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Yes everything is recorded & one day may gets used against you!

But that''s a reality for dog ages.

You will be amazed what data you get out of your computer once you start searching..

You put your own name and have a look around how much there is of you on the net already!
Its all bad news; because all this data is in the bad boys hands like all your Governments & military!

Just don't have any phones, no smart meters on your place. The best is don't have any digital electronic items at all.
You think you are watching your own TV & on the other end even if your TV is on standby or swished off they watching your all day & night long if they like or got you on target.

This control shit communist style will only get worse every day not every year.
Soon we all be hard wired if the people don't wake up in numbers to stop all this shit!

Have no illusion about it; all and everything is & gets recorded all over Earth but its not a new thing.
Think wikileak style ..... the same thing they have on every civilian which uses digital electronic communication of sort right into your own bedroom privacy place you would think!
Are you taking your handy into your private places? ..........
Well there you go; you are on line for those which having the tools to access your Phone set!

One day people will really wake up! ........... Maybe?

You see?
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2014 18:42 by Mario.

What do you know about metadata ? 15 Aug 2014 18:34 #3

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Mario wrote:
Yes everything is recorded & one day may gets used against you!

But that''s a reality for dog ages.

You will be amazed what data you get out of your computer once you start searching..

You put your own name and have a look around how much there is of you on the net already!
Its all bad news; because all this data is in the bad boys hands like all your Governments & military!

Just don't have any phones, no smart meters on your place. The best is don't have any digital electronic items at all.
You think you are watching your own TV & on the other end even if your TV is on standby or swished off they watching your all day & night long if they like or got you on target.

This control shit communist style will only get worse every day not every year.
Soon we all be hard wired if the people don't wake up in numbers to stop all this shit!

Have no illusion about it; all and everything is & gets recorded all over Earth but its not a new thing.
Think wikileak style ..... the same thing they have on every civilian which uses digital electronic communication of sort right into your own bedroom privacy place you would think!
Are you taking your handy into your private places? ..........
Well there you go; you are on line for those which having the tools to access your Phone set!

One day people will really wake up! ........... Maybe?

yes I can see it.
Now put your IP adress for all to see aswell ! :yup:

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2014 18:50 by Cinta.

What do you know about metadata ? 15 Aug 2014 18:43 #4

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
No you just do what I did open your last post again on edit & delete the section!

I did already on my posting was only to show you!

Its public stuff anyhow......

That's it all gone :thumbup:

Now just imagine that some of the bad boys don't like you like cops & only having your phone number nothing more & a laser handy which they entering your position coordinates & boom you gone in a flash & only your shoes are left on the pavement!

Yes this stuff is truly crazy in reality & no freaking joking either!
Many do not know these things ........ & the technology is all in the hands of these psychopaths which do not care about any of there slaves!

You could be in a train, a bus, at work, visiting your family, in holiday anywhere on earth & everyone knows you are not home at the time & they sending out there well organized gang of thief's to clean out your entire place!
Its no fun anymore & its the real deal .......
This stuff is already reality all over!

Nothing is coincidental in this world >>> NOTHING!

Energy weapons ...... sending out frequencies where they can drive you crazy with, getting you mental unstable , sleepy, aggressive .. etc ........ all through your Handy Phone receiving antenna.

People better waking up in a big way; I tell you!

People thinking oh technology is so great ......... yes if not in the wrong hands ........
But everything is in the wrong hands right now!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2014 19:20 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

What do you know about metadata ? 16 Aug 2014 09:23 #5

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
By the way; how did you end up with the unique name Cinta or the use of it?

Only two places come to mind in regard of the word use; any chance there is a Malaysian or Indonesian connection.
I'm in the Asian region in the moment.

Here we say Cinta, or ...... cinta karet gets used too. :chuckle:

Most of us are here to learn something; so I will add this:
Then again on the technical side & talks of things -- (for those which may not know yet) what is meta data (meta tag) in real terms.
Its usually data you personally; or the web creating designer places or entering to add hidden non visible open page data information yourself if its not done through automation!

Helps Web page creators to end up with better ratings in search engine search result outcome. Also the term having a clean page structure format comes to mind (WC3 standard).

A meta tag is a tag (that is, a coding statement) in the Hypertext Markup Language = (HTML) that describes some aspect of the contents of a Web page.
Metadata is "data about data". The term is ambiguous, as it is used for two fundamentally different concepts (types). Structural metadata is about the design and specification of data structures and is more properly called "data about the containers of data"; descriptive metadata, on the other hand, is about individual instances of application data, the data content.
Metadata is traditionally in the card catalogs of libraries. As information has become increasingly digital, metadata are also used to describe digital data using metadata standards specific to a particular discipline. By describing the contents and context of data files, the usefulness of the original data/files is greatly increased. For example, a webpage may include metadata specifying what language it is written in, what tools were used to create it, and where to go for more on the subject, allowing browsers to automatically improve the experience of users. Wikipedia encourages the use of metadata by asking editors to add category names to articles, and to include information with citations such as title, source and access date.
The main purpose of metadata is to facilitate in the discovery of relevant information, more often classified as resource discovery. Metadata also helps organize electronic resources, provide digital identification, and helps support archiving and preservation of the resource. Metadata assists in resource discovery by "allowing resources to be found by relevant criteria, identifying resources, bringing similar resources together, distinguishing dissimilar resources, and giving location information."

Usually to be found in this location (HTML Source data view of web pages) ........ & well your handy phones these days its no difference to a web page structure communication form. Miniature size computer!
(Every browser has this tool by default by clicking your right mouse button) & look for "View Source data" & you can view all details of the entire inner web-page structure.
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2014 10:00 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

What do you know about metadata ? 16 Aug 2014 10:27 #6

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
But no matter how you turn it.
Having all this personal data floating all over this World is right out .
Knowing that this world is made up from 90% of lies & liars.
All criminal minded once having a field day these days!

As we all know & understand >>>> all Governments with all there created departments right up into the upper place of Law operators are the true number ONE criminals on Earth!

And are the real Terrorists on Earth to my mind; creating all other fictive terrorists & false Flag agenda operations.
Always keep a good lookout for all these military guys & operations in there nice public funded fully air-conditioned underground facilities all over Earth (Hint: Operation Hollow Earth)

Its all interconnected & a 6000 year old story!
Yet the greatest struggle has to do with the prostitution of the soul. From it arises the prostitution of the body as well. Therefore Paul, writing to the Corinthians (1Co 5:9-10), said, "I wrote you in the letter, 'Do not associate with prostitutes,' not at all (meaning) the prostitutes of this world or the greedy or the thieves or the idolaters, since then you would have to go out from the world." - here it is speaking spiritually - "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood - as he said (Ep 6:12) - but against the world rulers of this darkness and the spirits of wickedness."

As long as the soul keeps running about everywhere copulating with whomever she meets and defiling herself, she exists suffering her just deserts. But when she perceives the straits she is in and weeps before the father and repents, then the father will have mercy on her and he will make her womb turn from the external domain and will turn it again inward, so that the soul will regain her proper character. For it is not so with a woman. For the womb of the body is inside the body like the other internal organs, but the womb of the soul is around the outside like the male genitalia which is external.
http://naghamm/exe.html 

You see; the by design mistranslation all were indoctrinated with?
SHE = the Soul in philosophical (Spiritual) talks >>>>>>> what did these monkey brains translated into? .....
She = relates to the physical Woman!!!! :thdown: :iitm: marked for eternity by your past brain dead non understanding Hebrew masters to be the one which is negative & below all things! >>
Just face it Hebrews of the past were total dumb asses & all there stories which were ever told!!

YES ITS ALL INTERCONNECTED IN A BIG WAY; ONCE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND REALITY & SEEING THE REAL TRUTH!!

Can you see the snake & the historical cup of all known fornications?
>> Yes try turn inward = turn Spiritual being in your own interest! Our Forefathers warnings texts, sayings & the recorded Scriptures are right on the mark: >>> Ephesians 6:12:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places.

||||||||||||||||||||||
One more big hint for those which are interested:

UFO = Underground Facility Operations
UFO = Undisclosed Fabrication Operations
UFO's = Underground Facility Operations system
EBES = Grey's = Scientist = created hybrid drones
EBES = Experimental Biometric EM Scientist
EBES = Experimental Biologically Engineered Species
There are over 18,000 "Aliens" at the Dulce Base. = a lot of Scientists and Military personnel
ALlEN = Allocate Lab Intelligence Engineering Nightmare

ALlENS = All Leaders Initiated Elected Nations States
ET's & UFO's = Elected Troop service & Underground Facility Operation secretly
ET's UFO's = Establishment Technical service & Underground Facility Operation side
REP-TILES = Military
Reptoids = Military
http://truth-zone.net/forum/paranormal/63784-warning-manipulation-and-control-it-all-just-code-talks-military-like.html 

Am I wrong here??
Future will tell if 1 + 1 = 2

Oh you will say >>> I'm all over the place! .......
Yes exactly because that's the way the World is & gets controlled by being all over it in all areas of life!
If people could only understand how connected everything is in reality; in relation to these psychopathic minded nobody leaders!
What they collecting & stealing all your personal data for? ........ 1 + 1 = 2

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2014 11:54 by Mario.

What do you know about metadata ? 16 Aug 2014 14:26 #7

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Mario wrote:
By the way; how did you end up with the unique name Cinta or the use of it?

Only two places come to mind in regard of the word use; any chance there is a Malaysian or Indonesian connection.
I'm in the Asian region in the moment.

Here we say Cinta, or ...... cinta karet gets used too. :chuckle:

Most of us are here to learn something; so I will add this:
Then again on the technical side & talks of things -- (for those which may not know yet) what is meta data (meta tag) in real terms.
Its usually data you personally; or the web creating designer places or entering to add hidden non visible open page data information yourself if its not done through automation!

Helps Web page creators to end up with better ratings in search engine search result outcome. Also the term having a clean page structure format comes to mind (WC3 standard).

A meta tag is a tag (that is, a coding statement) in the Hypertext Markup Language = (HTML) that describes some aspect of the contents of a Web page.
Metadata is "data about data". The term is ambiguous, as it is used for two fundamentally different concepts (types). Structural metadata is about the design and specification of data structures and is more properly called "data about the containers of data"; descriptive metadata, on the other hand, is about individual instances of application data, the data content.
Metadata is traditionally in the card catalogs of libraries. As information has become increasingly digital, metadata are also used to describe digital data using metadata standards specific to a particular discipline. By describing the contents and context of data files, the usefulness of the original data/files is greatly increased. For example, a webpage may include metadata specifying what language it is written in, what tools were used to create it, and where to go for more on the subject, allowing browsers to automatically improve the experience of users. Wikipedia encourages the use of metadata by asking editors to add category names to articles, and to include information with citations such as title, source and access date.
The main purpose of metadata is to facilitate in the discovery of relevant information, more often classified as resource discovery. Metadata also helps organize electronic resources, provide digital identification, and helps support archiving and preservation of the resource. Metadata assists in resource discovery by "allowing resources to be found by relevant criteria, identifying resources, bringing similar resources together, distinguishing dissimilar resources, and giving location information."

Usually to be found in this location (HTML Source data view of web pages) ........ & well your handy phones these days its no difference to a web page structure communication form. Miniature size computer!
(Every browser has this tool by default by clicking your right mouse button) & look for "View Source data" & you can view all details of the entire inner web-page structure.

Mario,
I know of the Indonesian reference to Cinta and it's meaning but the name
is abreviated on this forum,and my full name is Cintamany or Chintamani
which refers to the wish fulfilling jewel ''The Cintamany Stone'' :
''through the stars I come.
I bring the chalice covered with the shield.
Within it, I bring a treasure,
The gift of Orion.''

There are a bunch of links ;happy reading ! :)
www.triuneoflight.org/newsletter/shambhala-chintamani-stone.html
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message823530/pg1
www.strangerdimensions.com/2012/02/20/the-cintamani-stone/
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_shambahla09a.htm
www.chinabuddhismencyclopedia.com/en/index.php?title=Cintamani..Wish_Fulfilling_Gem
www.aruarian.com/cintamani-stone/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cintamani

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

What do you know about metadata ? 24 Aug 2014 09:13 #8

• zax
  • Gold Member
Cinta wrote:
''HOW YOUR INNOCENT SMARTPHONE PASSES ON ALMOST YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TO THE SECRET SERVICE
This article was originally written in Dutch by Dimitri Tokmetzis and was published by De Correspondent. Illustrations by Momkai.
Intelligence services collect metadata on the communication of all citizens. Politicians would have us believe that this data doesn’t say all that much. A reader of De Correspondent put this to the test and demonstrated otherwise: metadata reveals a lot more about your life than you think.''
www.bof.nl/2014/07/30/how-your-innocent-smartphone-passes-on-almost-your-entire-life-to-the-secret-service/

Even prior to the internet,the world's intelligence agencies were recording personal data on civilians.Now it translates to computers and cellphones,smartphones,etc.,

The NSA's Black Widow Is Watching ALL Your Calls & Emails

thefinalhour.blogspot.com/2009/01/nsas-black-widow-is-watching-all-your.html

The BEAST of Beligium was stroing all social security numbers decades ago.

And now there is the plans for quantum computers,if not done already through black budgets.