Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Salafist ‘Sharia Police’ patrols spark fury in Germany

Salafist ‘Sharia Police’ patrols spark fury in Germany 10 Sep 2014 00:52 #1

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
BERLIN – German politicians and media Monday called for a crackdown on radical Islamist propaganda after ultraconservative Salafists took to the streets calling themselves the “Shariah Police.”

Chancellor Angela Merkel hinted that laws could be tightened after a small group of men wearing orange vests with Shariah Police written on them, went on a series of “patrols” in the western city of Wuppertal.
www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/09/09/world/salafist-sharia-police-patrols-spark-fury-in-germany/#.VA-Rrukg9Ms

:chuckle:
Achtung!!
Send them off for delousing!!
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Salafist ‘Sharia Police’ patrols spark fury in Germany 10 Sep 2014 09:40 #2

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
What a troll thread, hoping to achieve outrage.

I give you outrage.

I think there’s a resurgence of antisemitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and I think we’re gonne be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive. ”

—Barbara Lerner Spectre, IBA-News, 2010.

So why is Europe not going to survive without the tons of parasitical Wahhabi fanatics and Gladio mercenaries promised a green card if they fight?

According to captured Iraqi documents by US, the house of Saud, the sponsors of radical Wahhabism(no, its not islam, same as "judeo-christians" are not christians), have jewish roots, are dönmeh jews.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2014 09:44 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare