Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence?

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 11:08 #1

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist

Dear Scots, good luck for independence, but send your own political class to hell while you are at it.
They gonna sell you out to EUSSR, and you end up in even worse situation and slavery.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 12:36 #2

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
A friend emailed me to say Alex Salmond was giving a blinder of a speech on BBC News channel and that knowing me he was sure I would agree with what he was saying

Salmond starts @ 11.45 am

www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/

My initial response to the opening salvo

Well so far he has agreed to expand the communist welfare state, to chummy up to the EUSSR and to support action against non existent Rothschild cooked up Global Warming... So not a good start for me. However, I will be voting not for Alex Salmond but an independent Scotland.

My sig says it all really
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 12:43 #3

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
In case of yes vote, be very aware in the minute you celebrate.
The EUSSR goons will strike the minute you are busy with celebrations.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 12:54 #4

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
That is when my work really starts

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 15:38 #5

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Labour dirty water

Third, they are enforced

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 21:35 #6

• scaltura
  • Fresh Member
Scotland will be fine when the time comes if we (I hope) become independant .

Scotland is vastly rich in oil , not that they will tell it like it really is , there is vast pockets of oil also down the west coast which doesn't get drilled due to yer trident war machine , so once trident gets to fuk , there will be even more , there is also the wind energy which results to 25% of europes green energy .

We will be fine , westminster just get to fuk ya dirty parasites

That is all

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 21:42 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
scaltura wrote:

Scotland is vastly rich in oil , not that they will tell it like it really is , there is vast pockets of oil also down the west coast which doesn't get drilled due to yer trident war machine , so once trident gets to fuk , there will be even more , there is also the wind energy which results to 25% of europes green energy .

That is all

How do you think the few ethnic Scottish people will get rid of "Westminster" rule?
And how will they get rid of UNO/NATO/EU rule?

I would not dare to use the unspeakable synonym for UNO/NATO/EU!!! Never ever.

But if the Scottish will be able to get rid of satan, then it will be a Kinderspiel for all of us.

Thus I think the Scots are falling for a very dumb trick, just like the Irish and the rest of Europe.

We did not even have the opportunity to vote, we are looked upon as the dregs of Europe.
While the msm of the unspeakable rulers are reporting the contrary and the masses are again
falling for the hate propaganda and lies

Rightfully we are looked upon as the dregs of Europe, not just because of the Holowoodian "Nazis",
we not only tolerate this macabre political anti-German staging since 7 decades,
but because the majority has become even too brainwashed to do up their own shoelaces!
And if "rodin" is an ethnic Scot, there is much evidence that the whole "people" is not what
they are supposed to be any longer.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2014 22:12 by PFIZIPFEI.

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 21:50 #8

• scaltura
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
scaltura wrote:

That is all

How do you think the few ethnic Scottish people will get rid of "Westminster" rule?

What do you mean by few ethnic Scottish people ?

Please elaborate

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 22:00 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
scaltura wrote:

Please elaborate

First I want to say that I was obiously editing my comment, while you posted.

Second, I think the Scottish people is one of the most undermined by (hopefully) you know who society in earth and for good reasons!

Your alleged fellow countryman 'rodin' did not feel like responding yet to my questions:

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64149-audiences-already-voting-on-scottish-independence-at-arts-festival.html?start=20#127367

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2014 22:01 by PFIZIPFEI.

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 22:21 #10

• scaltura
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
scaltura wrote:

Please elaborate

Second, I think the Scottish people is one of the most undermined by (hopefully) you know who society in earth and for good reasons!

Your alleged fellow countryman 'rodin' did not feel like responding yet to my questions:

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64149-audiences-already-voting-on-scottish-independence-at-arts-festival.html?start=20#127367

Yes I did reply as you were editing your post .

I couldn't tell you the answer to your question of Rodin , as I don't know much about the deep questions of the history of Scotland/earth that you and Rodin have been debating .

So what is the meaning of an ethnic Scot ?

There are 5 million people in Scotland , we (Scottish folk ) will have a much better say in our future , as I have said before this is a very rich country and we will survive , who , why , where and what will NATO etc. have to do with it , these scumbags will be the first to be kicked out , (bye bye trident , you will not be missed) Scotland will become a neutral country .

Scotland will sell their oil , will sell their water , will sell their wind generated green energy and their wiskey , and the beauty of it it will go to make this wee country one of the best in the world .
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 22:31 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
scaltura wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
scaltura wrote:

Please elaborate

I couldn't tell you the answer to your question of Rodin , as I don't know much about the deep questions of the history of Scotland/earth that you and Rodin have been debating .

There are 5 million people in Scotland , we (Scottish folk ) will have a much better say in our future , as I have said before this is a very rich country and we will survive , who , why , where and what will NATO etc. have to do with it , these scumbags will be the first to be kicked out , (bye bye trident , you will not be missed) Scotland will become a neutral country .

Scotland will sell their oil , will sell their water , will sell their wind generated green energy and their wiskey , and the beauty of it it will go to make this wee country one of the best in the world .

Good on you and your dreams! Really, I mean it and with the very best wishes for the ethnic Scottish people, as well as for the ethnic Irish ....

But I fear you are falling for the same illusion trap we all fell for - before we had to notice, that there is no REAL vote, no such thing as REAL plebiscite .... sorry to disillusion you - but this is just plain 3D matrix - created by (I hope) you know who.

All the best to the free thinkers of all colours and nations in earth!
Stay actively disobedient! Think for yourself!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 22:37 #12

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Hey Scat, we Scots will crowdsource our future. Enough of politicians. I watched Alex today. Yes he is a good performer on stage, but he is still singing globalist hymns.

Third, they are enforced

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 22:47 #13

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Yes... lets hope that Scotland votes for independence. After all, it isn't as if they are rigging this, so the break-up can weaken all of us, and make the UK easier to control and manipulate... :facepalm:

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/10359533/Opec-head-blow-to-Salmond-Scotland-should-stay-in-UK.html

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/10/07/scotland-independence-oil_n_4056092.html

uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/salmond-oil-plan-leaves-scotland-203858817.html

www.ibtimes.co.uk/scottish-independence-alex-salmonds-north-sea-oil-dreams-dashed-by-opec-outlook-1436166

And as for monetary union if independent...

www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29133217
Bank of England governor Mark Carney has told trade unions that currency union in the event of Scottish independence would be "incompatible with sovereignty".

Mr Carney told the TUC conference that a currency required a centralised bank and shared banking regulations.

Common taxation and spending were also needed, he said.

How can there be monetary union? Not only that, but you would need the consent of England, Wales and Northern Ireland for it to happen... Good luck with that! To make it happen, you would need a new central bank... and set interest rates - like the Eurozone. And that has been a big success - just ask Greece!

But hey, go out and vote for independence, just like Salmond wants you to! It's not like he is shady at all, is he?

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/10799027/Alex-Salmond-Rupert-Murdoch-is-a-remarkable-man.html

www.theguardian.com/politics/2012/apr/25/alex-salmond-rupert-murdoch-ties

www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/apr/26/alex-salmond-rupert-murdoch

But hey, independence will be the best thing ever! All must vote for it, for eternal prosperity! It's not like Scotland would still have the Queen as ultimate boss, now would it?
Salmond says Queen will be proud monarch of iScotland, claims No campaign disintegrating
Tuesday 9 September 2014

The Queen "will be proud" to be the monarch of an independent Scotland, according to Alex Salmond.

The First Minister said he had an audience at Balmoral Castle two weeks ago but would not reveal what was discussed.

He dismissed press reports that the Queen is concerned about the prospect of Scottish independence.

"I want the Queen as head of state, as Queen of Scots of an independent Scotland as her ancestors were," he said at a photocall outside St Giles Cathedral in Edinburgh today.

SOURCE: www.heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/salmond-the-queen-will-be-proud-to-be-monarch-of-iscotland.1410260552

Yes... I am certain Queenie will let true independence happen! :roll:

But hey, vote away...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 22:52 #14

• scaltura
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
scaltura wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
scaltura wrote:

Please elaborate

Good on you and your dreams! Really, I mean it and with the very best wishes for the ethnic Scottish people, as well as for the ethnic Irish ....

But I fear you are falling for the same illusion trap we all fell for - before we had to notice, that there is no REAL vote, no such thing as REAL plebiscite .... sorry to disillusion you - but this is just plain 3D matrix - created by (I hope) you know who.

All the best to the free thinkers of all colours and nations in earth!
Stay actively disobedient! Think for yourself!

Let me tell you , and please don't take this as patronising or any offence , I'm not some wet behind the ears kid who has come across a truth site last week , I'm a hell of a lot older than I wish to be and in all my years I have never voted , ever . I am always disobedient and there is only one entity does my thinking .

Scotland won't be swallowed up by the euro/IMF like they stitched Eire up , this country is to rich in reserves .

The meat and potatoes of it is ....................................

You don't eat , you don't shit , you don't shit ? Well , you die .

This country has been sucked up and bled dry for all I can every remember , the tide of change is upon us . Believe me Scotland is changing .

Matrix ? 3d ? Are you Dicke ?

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 22:52 #15

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
You English? Never mind, consolation prize you get RBS head office. Good riddance I say, or sing

Third, they are enforced

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 22:54 #16

• scaltura
  • Fresh Member
rodin wrote:
Hey Scat, we Scots will crowdsource our future. Enough of politicians. I watched Alex today. Yes he is a good performer on stage, but he is still singing globalist hymns.

Scat ? Favorite pastime of yours that your trying to get out there ?

Scal for short , thanks ;)

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 22:55 #17

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Hang on while I enlarge the text... lolol

Third, they are enforced

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 22:55 #18

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Oh, and then there is this:
It would be "extremely difficult, if not impossible" for an independent Scotland to get the necessary approval from the member states for it to join the European Union (EU), the president of the European Commission has said.

Jose Manuel Barroso said an independent Scotland would have to apply for EU membership and get the approval of all current member states, in the wake of a Yes vote in September's referendum.

Mr Barroso told the BBC he respected the ongoing democratic processes surrounding the independence debate and said it was for the Scottish people to decide on the country's future.

But he told the Andrew Marr Show: "In case there is a new country, a new state, coming out of a current member state, it will have to apply and... the application and the accession to the European Union will have to be approved by all the other member states of the European Union."

He went on: "I don't want to interfere on your referendum here, your democratic discussion here, but of course it will be extremely difficult to get the approval of all the other member states to have a new member coming from one member state.

"We have seen Spain has been opposing even the recognition of Kosovo, for instance. So it is to some extent a similar case because it's a new country and so I believe it's going to be extremely difficult, if not impossible, a new member state coming out of one of our countries getting the agreement of the others."

SOURCE: www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scottish-independence-eu-bid-extremely-difficult-says-jose-manuel-barroso-9131925.html

Do you really think they will let Scotland be a success independently? No, they want Scotland to fail, so other regions that are fighting for independence - like Catalonia - will think twice, and never follow Scotland's example!

This is all classic Divide and Conquer, and the Scots are falling for it! :facepalm:
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 22:57 #19

• scaltura
  • Fresh Member
rodin wrote:
You English? Never mind, consolation prize you get RBS head office. Good riddance I say, or sing

English ?

Bwahahahahahahaha

Scottish Independence or Scotland In Dependence? 11 Sep 2014 22:59 #20

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Sorry that was directed at Avacyn

I should know better than go online after the pub

Third, they are enforced

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare