Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image 03 Feb 2016 14:35 #41

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
I know one or two Hungarians. They know the score with what's going down in Europe, and who's behind it too... ;)

I find Main Land Europeans generally far more clued up than your average Brit.

No doubt because they have had that much more worldly experience and freedom of expression, right?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PM Viktor Orbán's Speech of the Year: "Christianity, not a Caliphate!" 03 Feb 2016 14:39 #42

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Last comment before the dif pit trained troll turned the page:

brilliant - must watch

PM Viktor Orbán's Speech of the Year:

"Christianity, not a Caliphate!"

This is a cut version of Viktor Orbán's nearly 60-minute long speech at the Fidesz Congressus in mid-December, 2015.
He discusses Hungarian issues, plans for the future, and speaks at length about the fate of Europe and the European Union.

He talks about the EU starting from 12:24 (We will protect Hungarians from criminals, terrorists, and illegal immigrants.)

After listening to his speech it's clear now to me why his enemies compare him to Adolf Hitler!
They definitely share the very same enemies .... those who hate the truth and thus call it hate.
Nonetheless he must distance himself and thus repeat the pc propaganda when it comes to
Germany and WWII. This of course is a major black mark, but how long would any head of
the state in the realm of the evil empire be able to last at this time, if he didn't submit to their
Orwellian prerogative of interpretation. Even Putin does submit to them in this respect, albeit
for other reasons.
On the other hand Orbán furthers Hitler's idea of a united Europe of nations, of fatherlands
and even mentions the next 1,000 years, the need for spiritual renewal and serving something
greater ... so it's up to you to make up your mind about him on your own.

"Long live Hungary - long live the Hungarians", unimaginable words from M's cake hole on Germany and Germans.

All in all a brilliant speech - highly recommendable.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zorro, Orangeaid, peacenik

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image 03 Feb 2016 17:59 #43

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Great speech. Thanks for posting.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image 03 Feb 2016 18:17 #44

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
He's the leader of a country that is slap-bang in the middle of Europe and he is siding with the Russians, while spouting nationalistic bollocks that Adolf would have been proud of. Too right he's in Washington and Brussels cross-hairs.

why did you join here or DIF? everything that comes out of your double-speak PC brainwashed mouth is msm garbage .
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Zorro, peacenik

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image 03 Feb 2016 18:24 #45

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
Great speech. Thanks for posting.

yes - it was - talk about a topsy turvy world - the old East now seems more in touch with reality , being on the right track regarding it's own national interests than anywhere in the west.

not as thorough as this last speech in Hungarian but he stands up to the EU at their meetings.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Former top Hungarian communist Bela Biszku faces new trial 03 Feb 2016 18:40 #46

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
To be honest, I don't think there is any non-chosen head of state in any European country at this time.
So is Viktor Orban just another stooge playing the much needed "bad guy" to a certain extent ?
From now on I will look deeper into this aspect.

Hungary Signs New Holocaust Survivor Reparation Deal

Hungary announces deal with US-based Holocaust restitution organization on reparations
for Hungarian Holocaust survivors.

Original caption: symbolic mass cemetery

The Hungarian government announced a deal Saturday with an American-based Holocaust restitution organization on reparations for Hungarian survivors living abroad, ending a year-long row over transparency and a freeze of payments to survivors.

"The government has concluded an agreement with the Conference of Material Claims Against Germany," Janos Lazar, Prime Minister Viktor Orban's chief of staff, said in a statement to the Hungarian news agency MTI.

Hungary signed a five-year agreement with the Claims Conference in 2007 for the distribution of $21 million (16 million euros) to Hungarian Holocaust survivors but broke off talks on an extension of the agreement last year, the AFP news agency reported.

It stopped payments and asked for some funds to be repaid after accusing the Claims Conference of improper accounting, a charge the organization fiercely denied.

"Holocaust survivors of Hungarian origin living abroad will be able to receive as soon as possible the compensation to which they are entitled," Lazar said Saturday, as reported by AFP.

"In order to now faster disburse restitution monies, the government will transfer $5.6 million within three days," he said.

Lazar said the money would be transferred to the Jewish Heritage of Hungary Public Endowment (MAZSOK), a Hungary-based committee made up of government officials and Jewish representatives, which liaises with the Claims Conference.

The parties have also agreed to contract an international auditing firm to monitor the transparency of the disbursements, he added.

State pensions for Hungary-based Holocaust survivors were hiked 50 percent by the government earlier this year.

Approximately 600,000 Hungarian Jews were murdered during the Holocaust.

Source: www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/169637#.UdsLVXnhdsI

János Lázár (born 19 February 1975) is a Hungarian politician, former leader of the Fidesz parliamentary group and current Minister of Prime Minister's Office.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A1nos_L%C3%A1z%C3%A1r

Lazar (Russian Ла́зарь, Serbian, Bulgarian and Macedonian Лазар) is a male given name or a surname. This abbreviated form of Lazarus is especially common in various Slavic languages. The name is derived from the Hebrew name אֶלְעָזָר (Elʿazar, or Eleazar), meaning "God has helped".

Fictional characters

- Lazar Wolf, wealthy butcher in Fiddler on the Roof
- Lazar, gunsmith, minor character in the James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun

Read more: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_%28name%29

Monika Lazar

but with this in mind - one wonders if Orban isn't still paying the piper for 'protection' in it's bid to retain it 's heritage from the mass invasion .....

Orban too has to keep up the pretense of fake history in order to 'survive' ......perhaps he knows he has to build strong defenses against 2 invasions - one muslim - the other missiles - both jew controlled. ? 21 Million$ is a small price to pay ......perhaps if the german jews don;t get their homeland inside Germany - and don't want to go to occupied Palestine perhaps they'll move back to Hungary - where many originally hailed from - ..... Hungary went go along with the EU sanctions against Russia , causing great economic hardship all over the EU ......but I bet it 's own history tells it to be careful - as the west looks more like the old Soviet ..I know it's banned GMO's.........Hungary was a poor country for along time now it might become a cultural oasis,
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2016 18:57 by Lizzy.

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image 03 Feb 2016 19:02 #47

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I think sometimes Liz it's a question of having to go along with part of the narrative. The last thing a leader wants in the present PC climate is to be labaeld a ''holocaust denier''. I think some of them just play along with the whole charade as a compromise. Just my opinion. I think Orban should be judged more for his virtues than his vices at the moment. Just my opinion.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2016 19:05 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image 03 Feb 2016 19:06 #48

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
I think sometimes Liz it's a question of having to go along with part of the narrative. The last thing a leader wants in the present PC climate is to be labaeld a ''holocaust denier''. I think some of them just play along with it as a compromise.

so do I Zorro - 21 M in reparations is tuppence . They pulled down a menorah and put up a cross the other day.somewhere in Hungary
Seems one overt thing both east and west have in common is maintaining the hollowhoax lie. .
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2016 19:43 by Lizzy.

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image 06 Feb 2016 16:00 #49

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

This is an informal interview of the Hungarian PM titled "What will you be when you grow up?"

Watch more videos on this channel: www.youtube.com/user/Kittensinurface/videos

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hungary Firmly Rejects Transport Of Migrants From Turkey To Europe 08 Mar 2016 12:43 #50

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

PM Orbán In Brussels:

Hungary Firmly Rejects Transport Of Migrants From Turkey To Europe

The times are over when one can travel on the Western Balkan routes without controls. EU leaders have decided that the routes of people smugglers must be closed, which means that order must also be restored at the borders, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán told journalists in Brussels after the summit of the leaders of the European Union and Turkey in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

According to Viktor Orbán, the Hungarian-Austrian-Slovenian-Croatian action has been successful, as the text of the EU agreement approved in Brussels means that an era has come to an end, and from now on the migration routes leading through the Western Balkans are closed. The agreement seeks to destroy the business model of people smugglers, which means that “even if they make agreements with the migrants, they will not be able to deliver on their promises because we shall not allow the migrants to march through the Balkans”, the Prime Minister said. This will cause a difficult situation in Greece, as many people have been, and will be, stuck there. Therefore, the leaders of EU Member States have agreed to help Greece share the increased burdens.

The Hungarian Premier also told the press that no agreement has been reached with the Turks, as they presented a proposal which concerns four very difficult issues. The heads of EU Member States took the view that these issues are too difficult for them to say yes or no to in a single afternoon. They therefore authorised Donald Tusk, President of the European Council, to engage in negotiations with Turkey regarding the proposal which was tabled at the meeting held on Monday. Viktor Orbán said that they have resolved upon a few principles which may be regarded as the starting points of the negotiations. The leaders of the Member States may consult with respect to the outcome of the negotiations at the EU summit to be held next week.

In answer to a journalist’s question regarding the details of the agreement with Turkey, Orbán said that Hungary is clearly opposed to the reference in the text of the EU-Turkey agreement, according to which people should be transported from Turkey to Europe. Hungary, together with Slovakia, issued a statement to the effect that they are unable to support the content of the text. The reason for this is that they have taken legal action against the EU’s earlier decision relating to the relocation of migrants. Hungary continues to disagree with the sole method approved earlier with respect to the compulsory resettlement quotas either, and this is why they supported the Polish motion, which lays down that no agreement should be concluded with the Turks which can result in the imposition of further obligations, beyond the relocation and resettlement quotas agreed earlier, the Prime Minister said.

Source: hungarytoday.hu/news/pm-orban-brussels-hungary-firmly-rejects-transport-migrants-turkey-europe-21106

September 2015 - Orban rejects Merkel's 'moral imperialism' in refugee crisis

October 2015 - Viktor Orban Rejects Notion Islam Being Part Of Europe

Ref. on TZ:

-> TOPIC: Birth of a Geopolitical Bloc: Israel's "Balkan Axis"

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Mar 2016 12:48 by PFIZIPFEI.

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image 08 Mar 2016 13:57 #51

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Hungary tried to defy the Soviets in 1956, now let us hope that their current defiance of EUSoviets is victorous and inspires other EU vassal states to adopt a similar stance.

Rather conflict than peace as a slave.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image 08 Mar 2016 14:14 #52

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
According to the Bavarian and other famous "seers" WWIII will start in the Balkans ...

“It will be in the name of peace. WW3 begins suddenly in the Middle East and giant naval forces clash in the Mediterranean – the situation is extremely tense. But the stake is in the Balkans. There is where the war sparks."

"The Russians do not stop anywhere while running in their three wedges. Day and night they run in order to reach the Ruhr district, where the many furnaces and chimneys are...."

"It will be after the confusions in the Balkans."

- Alois Irlmaier

- www.foxcrawl.com/2013/05/12/world-war-iii-to-spark-in-balkans-claimed-german-prophet-alois-irlmaier/
- beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/04/alois-irlmaier-wwiii-prophecies-war-will-start-after-the-confusion-in-the-balkans-2468584.html
- www.jrnyquist.com/may14/new_page_2.htm

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image 08 Mar 2016 14:32 #53

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Informative posts, Pfiz. Thanks. :up:

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image 10 Mar 2016 11:51 #54

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Mass migration can indeed be stopped

1 March 2016

Prime Minister Viktor Orbán said that the situation of Europe gives it the means to halt migration to Europe, but Brussels lacks the intent to protect the continent. In his 18th State of Nation Address given at Várkert Bazár in Budapest, arguing for the referendum on the mandatory resettlement quotas, the Prime Minister said that Hungary will not allow others to force us to import the bitter fruits of their misguided migration policies. “We do not want to – and we shall not – import crime, terrorism, homophobia and anti-Semitism to Hungary”, Mr. Orbán said, stressing that there shall be no lawless urban neighbourhoods, or immigrant riots and „gangs shall not hunt our wives and daughters”.

VIDEO and full transcript of his speech: www.miniszterelnok.hu/in_english_article/mass_migration_can_indeed_be_stopped
Blog: www.miniszterelnok.hu/in_english_news

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2016 11:55 by PFIZIPFEI.

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image - War in Europe 20 Mar 2016 09:29 #55

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Guest wrote:
www.liveleak.com/view?i=fb8_1458357035
Hungarian President Orban puts Hungary on a war footing
This is a historic speech and highly indicative of the times.

He might have to play the part of the "good guy", nonetheless, he speaks the truth.

HIGH TREASON

committed by the zio muppets

against the peoples of Europe

Ref on TZ:

:right: TOPIC: War in Europe

Who rules Eastern Europe commands the Heartland
Who rules the Heartland commands the World Island
Who rules the World Island commands the World

Halford Mackinder, Democratic Ideals and Reality, p. 106

Text in yellow: The USA are building up a belt of anti-Russian states,
to cut Germany and Russia off of each other / to weaken, respectively.

THE FLOODING OF GERMANY/AUSTRIA, SWEDEN, DENMARK, NORWAY ...
WITH FOREIGNERS MUST BE SEEN IN THIS CONTEXT.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image - War in Europe 22 Jul 2016 21:30 #56

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

‘Unlimited xenophobia’ or fighting terrorism?

Hungary launches controversial anti-migrant campaign

:right: www.rt.com/news/352667-hungary-refugee-terrorism-campaign/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image - War in Europe 22 Jul 2016 21:46 #57

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

‘Unlimited xenophobia’ or fighting terrorism?

Hungary launches controversial anti-migrant campaign

Where are the women and children,left behind in a war zone?

:right: www.rt.com/news/352667-hungary-refugee-terrorism-campaign/

liberabo te ab inferno

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image - War in Europe 27 Aug 2016 12:43 #58

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Viktor Orbán: We’re Building a New Fence Line on the Southern Border

Posted on August 26, 2016 by Baron Bodissey

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán is rock-solid on mass immigration. On that issue, he makes even Donald Trump look like an open-borders squish.

Many thanks to CrossWare for translating these interview excerpts with Mr. Orbán that were published in the Hungarian daily Magyar Hírlap:

Viktor Orbán: We’re building a new fence line on the southern border

“We need a more massive defensive system”

MH/MTI — August 26, 2016

“We must enhance the Hungarian-Serbian border control, and we will build a new line of fence with the most modern technical equipment,” said Prime Minister Viktor Orbán on Friday on the Radio Kossuth “180 Minutes” radio show. The interview conducted with the head of the government talked about the quota referendum and the Friday afternoon V4 meeting, and the PM explained why we need a stable Turkey where President Erdogan is still in office.

Viktor Orbán in the Radio Kossuth studio. Photo: MTI/Szilard Koszticsak

The PM explained that beside the existing fence we need a more massive defense system, so the new fence will be a “serious project”, which will be capable of stopping more than hundreds of thousands of people. We must prepare for this if the Turks change their policies.

He phrased it this way: ”Today even a bird could not fly into Hungary without permission.” “A border cannot be defended with flowers and stuffed animals. The border must be defended with fences, police, soldiers and weapons!”, said Viktor Orbán.

“It is a problem,” he explained, “that migrants who requested asylum in Hungary and got refused, but ‘human rights aid organizations’a.k.a. George Soros’ paid activists — appealed against the decision, have to wait in Hungary, and in the meantime they cannot be locked up. If the migrants were to wait in closed camps until their appeal process finishes, even those few people would not be there for the human smugglers to bring to the West from us,” added the PM.

“Over the longer term the shortage of labor would be handled with demographic family-political solutions,” said Viktor Orbán. “We need more children and stronger families, because if we have more kids then there will be more people to work in Hungary”. This attitude “is not in fashion in Europe”, where they want to use migrants and immigration to solve labor shortages because their horizon on this is short, only a day,” he explained.

A state of half-war

The PM said if someone states “there is no correlation between migration and terrorism, then they do not know what they are talking about, or they try to hide obvious facts for some unknown reason.” The Hungarian government’s viewpoint on this: terrorism will manifest itself and later “expand” in Europe because hundreds of thousands of uncontrolled migrants arrived from places where Western societies are viewed as enemies. “We have a half-war state, and this time we cannot risk anything,” he emphasized.

Merkel and the V4

Viktor Orbán believes the heads of European governments must make a decision to say no to the bureaucrats of Brussels led by Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission, about their failed immigration decisions and forced immigration quotas. The Visegrad Four (V4) [Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary] want change; the question is: does Angela Merkel want to cooperate with the V4? “We must see clearly in this matter” — referring to the upcoming meeting with V4 and Merkel. About the meeting, he explained: “We do not have the results yet, many questions remain unanswered for now, and even I did not put all my cards on the table.”

Viktor Orbán mentioned the Hungarian results in the summer Olympics that closed last week in Rio. “Eight times we beat the world,” alluding to the eight gold medals Hungary collected at the games. He congratulated the athletes, and the PM “tipped his hat in respect” for their performance. He added that his government would like to invest in sports, and make sure every young person in Hungary participates in daily sports activities.

The referendum result will be binding and strong

On the question of what it will mean if the October 2 referendum on the migrant quotas is successful, and the “NO” wins (the question: “Do you want the EU to dictate, without the approval of Hungarian Parliament, the mandatory settlement of non-Hungarian citizens in Hungary?”), the PM answered: “It will mean there is a nation in Europe which has made it clear that it will not accept the decision of some bureaucrats. This will be more than just a negotiating position, but a final strong Hungarian stand!” He believes this will bring many other nations around Hungary into an alliance.

We need Erdogan

As the PM explained it: ”We need a stable Turkish government, a stable President Erdogan, and a predictable Turkish foreign policy.” “If Turkey weakens — for example, as the result of a coup, or any other reason — we will lose the last stable state in the region. There would be nobody we could negotiate with. Everything that supports our safety, we should give to the Turks, but in what does serves not that purpose we should never agree with them,” said Viktor Orbán.

Source: gatesofvienna.net/2016/08/viktor-orban-were-building-a-new-fence-line-on-the-southern-border/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image - War in Europe 20 Sep 2016 23:16 #59

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Hungarian “Terrorist” György Budaházy Is Convicted For 13 Years In Jail

On the 30th of August, the Curia of Hungary adjudicated 13 years in penitentiary for György Budaházy. The prisoner has been accused of the founding and leading the Magyarok Nyilai (Hungarian’s Arrows) terror organization which attacked politicians of the government party in 2007-2009 and they charged the socialist and liberal party’s headquarter offices with Molotov-cocktails. Representative of the socialist party of Hungary Sándor Csintalan was beaten by this group also and they damaged a ticket office and a gay nightclub too.

In spite of this all, Budaházy became well-known in Hungary when he spontaneously closed the Elizabeth Bridge with his group without any permission. They did it in 2002 because they did not agree with the results of the election in 2002.

Budaházy was caught in 2009 and he spent two years in preliminary punishment. Now, he is facing with 13 years in the jail.

Sources:

- hungarytoday.hu/news/hungarian-terrorist-gyorgy-budahazy-convicted-13-years-jail-960467
- newobserveronline.com/hungarian-nationalists-get-long-jail-terms/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

HUNGARY - Viktor Orban: Washington’s New Enemy Image 20 Sep 2016 23:31 #60

• Grolongo
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
According to the Bavarian and other famous "seers" WWIII will start in the Balkans ...

“It will be in the name of peace. WW3 begins suddenly in the Middle East and giant naval forces clash in the Mediterranean – the situation is extremely tense. But the stake is in the Balkans. There is where the war sparks."

"The Russians do not stop anywhere while running in their three wedges. Day and night they run in order to reach the Ruhr district, where the many furnaces and chimneys are...."

"It will be after the confusions in the Balkans."

- Alois Irlmaier

- www.foxcrawl.com/2013/05/12/world-war-iii-to-spark-in-balkans-claimed-german-prophet-alois-irlmaier/
- beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/04/alois-irlmaier-wwiii-prophecies-war-will-start-after-the-confusion-in-the-balkans-2468584.html
- www.jrnyquist.com/may14/new_page_2.htm

This is interesting

About 2 or 3 months ago, the Croatian national news, was reporting that the country was preparing itself for a potential war
They have been importing large amount of weaponry and the military has been more active then usual
They did not say however who they where going to war with :conf:

Will look to see if I can fiend any news sources comferming the story
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare