Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Snowden Assange NSA Wikileaks fairy tales

Snowden Assange NSA Wikileaks fairy tales 29 Nov 2014 18:10 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Sometimes cognitive dissonance, which used to be called contradiction, rings a gong so loud it knocks you off your chair. But if you're an android in this marvelous world of synthetic reality, you get up, put a smile back on your face, and trudge on...

NSA Spying Never Catches Israelis?

WHY NOT? Nobody spies as heavily as the israeli's, how come they've never been busted?

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Roastie

FAKE AND FAKER 01 Dec 2014 11:21 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

FAKE AND FAKER

Julian Assange (Wikileaks) and Edward Snowden are NWO con-men!

Anno: They are worshipped like messiahs by the "Red Flag" Antifa, the Red-Greens and Redder-than-Reds alike in the FRG.

It was with a mix of concern and amusement that The Anti New York Times viewed the blind public acceptance of, first, the "WikiLeaks" fraud, and now, the Ed Snowden scam. Even more troubling was the hasty eagerness with which so many of our constitutionalist, libertarian, and "conspiracy theorist" brethren fell for the twin 'whistleblower" scams.

The Anti New York Times is pleased to present "Fake & Faker", an important expose of two very dangerous scams being run by the New World Order Gang.

BEFORE WE BEGIN, LET US ESTABLISH 3 UNDENIABLE, IRON TRUTHS REGARDING THE MSM (Mainstream Media)

IRON TRUTH # 1

The mission of the Global MSM is to steer the peoples' thoughts and opinions in the direction desired by the ruling class.

IRON TRUTH # 2

The MSM would NEVER hype a story, or an individual, that poses a true threat to the ruling class which it serves. Remember the silent treatment given to Ron Paul?

IRON TRUTH # 3

When all of the MSM start pushing/hyping the same given narrative, of any given issue, all at the same time, understand that the ruling class is selling you something!

Now you may or may not want to read the full article:
www.tomatobubble.com/snowden_fake.html

Sidenote:
P. ESCOBAR reporting enthusiastically on RT about ASSANGE

-> ASSANGE FAKE
-> SNOWDEN FAKE

novum wrote:
Well i think snowden is hasbara too.

Just like assange.

And Barney.

:smoking:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2014 14:45 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Snowden Assange NSA Wikileaks fairy tales 01 Dec 2014 18:26 #3

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

FAKE AND FAKER

Julian Assange (Wikileaks) and Edward Snowden are NWO con-men!

Anno: They are worshipped like messiahs by the "Red Flag" Antifa, the Red-Greens and Redder-than-Reds alike in the FRG.

It was with a mix of concern and amusement that The Anti New York Times viewed the blind public acceptance of, first, the "WikiLeaks" fraud, and now, the Ed Snowden scam. Even more troubling was the hasty eagerness with which so many of our constitutionalist, libertarian, and "conspiracy theorist" brethren fell for the twin 'whistleblower" scams.

The Anti New York Times is pleased to present "Fake & Faker", an important expose of two very dangerous scams being run by the New World Order Gang.

BEFORE WE BEGIN, LET US ESTABLISH 3 UNDENIABLE, IRON TRUTHS REGARDING THE MSM (Mainstream Media)

IRON TRUTH # 1

The mission of the Global MSM is to steer the peoples' thoughts and opinions in the direction desired by the ruling class.

IRON TRUTH # 2

The MSM would NEVER hype a story, or an individual, that poses a true threat to the ruling class which it serves. Remember the silent treatment given to Ron Paul?

IRON TRUTH # 3

When all of the MSM start pushing/hyping the same given narrative, of any given issue, all at the same time, understand that the ruling class is selling you something!

You seem to be relying on colourful language in your opening statement "worshipped like messiahs"? Respected for delivering factual information with supporting undeniable evidence. Which has a different ring to it and is probably more accurate although it doesn't play on the readers emotions.

Iron Truth 1
Yes that is the primary task of the media although it's not 100% effect. It all so seems like there are more journalists pushing the boundaries in different ways that aren't toeing the party line with perfectly scripted articles. Maybe the Assange and Snowden's of the world have given some of them a wake up call? Maybe the revelations have awoken the conscience of people who finally see the consequences of staying silent? The press have been forced into breaking these types of stories because they aren't the dominant source of news these days and if they don't report them they lose more of what little credibility they have. When they do break the stories they tend to try and add a different spins to steer the story and take the stung out of them.

Iron Truth 2
Ron Paul is dubious on a few levels and the marginalise him they don't silence him entirely possibly for similar reasons given above. The MSM don't know how to deal with the Hacktivists/Security technology community! This is a whole new game for them and they simply don't understand how to play the game against them. Wikileaks isn't Assange although he became the public figure for that aspect of a much bigger picture. Snowden was a loan wolf gaining access to the material but he understands the IT security community and how it works. He tapped into the community to get the information out. The MSM and the State weren't in control of the situation and there was no way for them to keep the information out of the public eye. They had to report it to retain some degree of control. In the early days of Wikileaks the state had to deal with them to maintain some degree of control or at least get a heads up on what was coming. Wikileaks dealt with the authorities to maintain a dialogue intended to minimise exposing sensitive data and to try and force a degree of change within the system. Wikileaks is just the tip of a much larger community of active people who don't like the direction the world is headed. And that community knows how to use the internet to great effect which their opposition doesn't.

Iron Truth 3
The MSM had no choice about covering the stories the story was breaking around them! The hype was short lived in reality just look at how they try and memory hole all the revelations! They continue to sell the Co2 climate tax scam even though the scientific foundation of the argument was blown out of the water with the climate gate releases. The MSM didn't do the right thing for Manning who's information was in the public interest. The MSM tried to sell the Assange rape allegations many tried to give the impression that Assage was irresponsible and damaging national security. I don't know enough about Snowden to judge him fairly but on the strength of the information he made public he seems to have done the bright thing.

If there is a question of Assange or Snowden helping the oppressors or the oppressors using them to steer society it seems counter productive given the volume and validity of the information released. In Assanges case it could be argued that the information undermines the governments so that we all lose confidence and demand a new system (solution NWO). I don't discount that but I don't see that it has had that effect most people already know the governments are totally rigged and fail to deliver benefits to the people. Given the chance of a new system they would probably take it if it was sold to them by the media. The governments are deliberately failing so that we demand change and the governments of Europe have effectively been been taken over by the EU already. As for Snowden I think the only significant negative effect he had was a chilling effect which caused people to talk less on the web about conspiracy related stories. The timing adds to that suspicion to some degree given the events that were starting to unfold at the time. The way he leaked the information and tried to protect himself makes sense to me especially given his understanding of the situation. He also knows how the USA deals with whistle blowers of that nature based on the treatment of past whistle blowers. He also knew how they would respond to the leak and took steps to protect himself.

Iron Fact 1
They have both suffered personally and both have had negative treatment from the authorities and media.

Iron Fact 2
Assange isn't Wikileaks. Wikileaks was simply a trusted outlet for a much larger active community of people opposed to the state of the world governments and corporations. Assange and Snowden are members of the community and they used their knowledge of the community and technology for the public good. They could have benefited in other ways that wouldn't have been for the greater good.

Iron Fact 3
They released factual evidence which was seriously damaging to corporations, rouge governments, security services and war criminals at a government and service level. The so called conspiracy ecosystem has spent years flagging all these things but never had the evidence to support the claims in most cases. The governments must be worried about the information getting out and in the case of Snowden he has more to come which must be troubling a number of people who know they have over stepped the mark.

Iron Fact 4
The information that has been made public has probably done more to change peoples perceptions of the world. It has also changed the way people automatically view the conspiracy community who now look less like freaks on the fringe as a result. Corporations and governments have changed some of their behaviours in light of these revelations. Whether those changes will lead to the desired result is questionable but the more they push in the wrong direction the more people resist and question the whole system. That can only be a good thing and I think we are seeing a major shift in peoples attitudes which continues to gain momentum. If we are going to see any lasting change it has to come from the people and we have a lot of garbage to wade through in the process.

Iron Fact 5
The opposition to the worlds governments isn't reliant on a few high profile figures or groups it's way bigger than that and we are finally making a difference. Shooting ourselves in the foot is hardly productive and seems like a stupid direction to willingly direct our energies.

I can't say with any degree of certainty that my opinions are valid but when trying to view all the evidence objectively I fail to see any major issues with Assange or Snowden to date. Speculation isn't evidence and may even be counter productive given the positive aspects in both cases.

If we were talking about the likes of Russell Brand, Icke and Jones etc. my opinions would be entirely different based on the facts known to me.

You're entitled to your opinion as is everyone else and unless you have some crystal ball or information you're not sharing your opinions are no more or less valid than anyone elses. People reading sites like this should have the ability to form a rational conclusion based on the facts as they see them. You shouldn't need to tell people what they should think if you provide information that is based on facts which people can use to find the truth for themselves.

Truth Zone video project - looking for members contributions 01 Dec 2014 19:16 #4

Snowden Assange NSA Wikileaks fairy tales 01 Dec 2014 19:55 #5

Sorry for the double post. :emb: :dunno:

ASSANGE SNOWDEN - WHITE ROSE RESISTANCE 01 Dec 2014 20:20 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Latest News

DOUBLE SYSTEM MUPPET AWARD

Scholl-Siblings-Prize and Alternative Nobel Prize

For Snowden, Assange/Greenwald announced today

www.neues-deutschland.de/artikel/954132.doppelauszeichnung-an-greenwald-und-snowden.html
www.br.de/nachrichten/oberbayern/inhalt/scholl-preis-snowden-greenwald-100.html

GREENWALD = GRÜNWALD ("green forest" in German)

Click to expand the exceptionally beautiful memorial to the "White Rose" Resistance

The memorial for the White Rose in front of the main building of the Ludwig Maximilians University depicts the group's flyers. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_and_Sophie_Scholl

I will add English news asap.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2014 21:42 by PFIZIPFEI.

Snowden Assange NSA Wikileaks fairy tales 01 Dec 2014 21:55 #7

The Greenwald shenanigans.

Snowden Assange NSA Wikileaks fairy tales 02 Dec 2014 18:29 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Edward Snowden has received the Right Livelihood Award, a Swedish-based alternative to the Nobel Prize, for revealing state surveillance which violated basic democratic and constitutional rights. He accepted the award via video from Moscow.

In his acceptance speech broadcast from Moscow, Snowden said he hoped this was only beginning. The audience in the building of the Swedish parliament received the whistleblower with a long applause.

"I hope despite all we have accomplished in the last year, we all recognize that this is only the beginning," Snowden said, prompting a standing ovation.

rt.com/news/210523-snowden-award-alternative-nobel/

The prize was established in 1980 by German-Swedish philanthropist Jakob von Uexkull

The prize has been awarded to a diverse group of people and organisations, including Wangari Maathai, Astrid Lindgren, Bianca Jagger, Mordechai Vanunu, Leopold Kohr, Arna Mer-Khamis, Petra Kelly, Survival International, Amy Goodman, Memorial and Edward Snowden.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_Livelihood_Award

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Snowden Assange NSA Wikileaks fairy tales 02 Dec 2014 21:14 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Snowden journalist gets whistleblowing prize

Greenwald receiving the Scholl prize from Munich mayor Dieter Reiter.

“Glenn Greenwald revealed to a broad international public the extent to which the American NSA [National Security Agency] secret service surveils, captures and saves electronic communications,” the jury for the Scholl Siblings Prize wrote.

The Scholl prize, awarded by the Bavaria branch of the German Publishers' and Booksellers' Association and by the city of Munich since 1980, includes a €10,000 award.

Criteria for the winner are “intellectual independence” and “support for civic freedom, moral, intellectual and aesthetic courage”.

It is presented in memory of Hans and Sophie Scholl, the brother and sister who in 1941 founded the “White Rose”, one of the best-known resistance groups under the Nazi dictatorship.

They produced anti-Nazi leaflets between 1942 and 1943, which were distributed in cities across Germany before the pair were captured and sentenced to death by a Nazi court.

Read more: www.thelocal.de/20141202/snowden-journalist-receives-whistleblowing-prize
SEE ALSO: NSA leaker Snowden feted in Stuttgart
Glenn Greenwald: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Greenwald

Geschwister Scholl Prize awarded to Glenn Greenwald

Read more: hepzibahpyncheon.blogspot.de/2014/12/geschwister-scholl-prize-awarded-to.html
GESCHWISTER SCHOLL PREIS -> www.geschwister-scholl-preis.de/preistraeger_2010-2019/2014/index.php

Glenn Greenwald receives top German book prize

Read more: www.dw.de/glenn-greenwald-receives-top-german-book-prize/a-18103530

Would you buy a used car from any of them?

Edward Snowden, Glenn Greenwald and Julian Assange all spoke at Kim Dotcom's "Moment of Truth" event.

Source: edition.cnn.com/2014/09/15/world/asia/new-zealand-dotcom-snowden-key/
More: anonhq.com/edward-snowden-julian-assange-kimdotcom-meeting-live-discussion/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2014 21:17 by PFIZIPFEI.

Julian Assange - ECONOMIST AWARD 04 Dec 2014 19:19 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

WikiLeaks and other newcomers

Julian Assange and the new wave

July 2011 article www.economist.com/node/18904166

Who owns THE ECONOMIST?
Rhetorical question.

Already in December 2010 this revealing article was published birdflu666.wordpress.com/2010/12/01/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-has-close-links-to-the-economist-controlled-by-the-rothschild-banking-family/

wikilia
The whistleblowing, website WikiLeaks has received praise as well as criticism. The organisation has won a number of awards, including The Economist's New Media Award in 2008 at the Index on Censorship Awards[1] and Amnesty International's UK Media Award in 2009.[2][3] In 2010, the New York Daily News listed WikiLeaks first among websites "that could totally change the news",[4] and Julian Assange received the Sam Adams Award[5] and was named the Readers' Choice for TIME's Person of the Year in 2010.[6] The UK Information Commissioner has stated that "WikiLeaks is part of the phenomenon of the online, empowered citizen".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reception_of_WikiLeaks

Awards for WikiLeaks and Julian Assange

Economist Freedom of Expression Award (2008)
Amnesty International UK Media Award (2009)
Award of Distinction in the Digital Communities (2009)
Sam Adams Award (2010)
Le Monde Person of the Year (2010)
Sydney Peace Foundation (2011)
Martha Gellhorn Prize for Journalism (2011)
Voltaire Award of the Victorian Council for Civil Liberties (2011)
Walkleys Award for Outstanding Contribution to Journalism (2011)

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL87BBF07D74206F83

Is Daniel Estulin to be trusted? Or on the same payroll ... Deconstructing Wikileaks

The icing on the cake:

Just like out of a Bond film:

Inside the astonishing subterranean WikiLeaks bunker

:wissl:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1337014/WikiLeaks-bunker-Julian-Assanges-subterranean-Bond-villain-den.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2014 19:36 by PFIZIPFEI.

Julian Assange - ECONOMIST AWARD 14 Dec 2014 13:38 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Government Surveillance (HBO) 08 Apr 2015 13:36 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Jewish comedians are the best worldwide !

:thumbup:

.... aren't they ?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Full interview of Afshin Rattansi and Julian Assange 17 Aug 2016 19:48 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Full Interview of Julian Assange

Video description:
Full interview of Afshin Rattansi and Julian Assange

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Snowden Assange NSA Wikileaks fairy tales 17 Aug 2016 19:52 #14

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I find it difficult to trust anybody who goes out of his way to be known as a potentially dangerous subversive*.

Is it just me, or does anybody else feel the same way?

* Especially when they don't have a bad word for Russia or China's govt's.
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2016 19:56 by ragnarok.

Snowden Assange NSA Wikileaks fairy tales 17 Aug 2016 20:04 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Wikileaks' Assange Hints Murdered DNC Staffer Was Email-Leaker, Offers $20k Reward For Info

The mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of 27-year-old Democratic-staffer Seth Rich (shot multiple times, and not robbed, at 420am near his home in Washington D.C., where no homicides have been reported within 1500 feet) have stirred Wikileaks founder Julian Assange to offer a $20,000 reward for information leading to a conviction. But it is Assange's comments during a Dutch TV interview that are most disturbing as he hinted that Rich - who was in charge of DNC voter expansion data - was the email-leaker and his death was a politically-motivated assassination.

www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-10/wikileaks-assange-hints-murdered-dnc-staffer-was-email-leaker-offers-20k-reward-info

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Snowden Assange NSA Wikileaks fairy tales 17 Aug 2016 20:10 #16

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
The Dem's(or their pro-NWO, anti-Trump backers) would have to be retarded to attract attention to their skullduggery in such a ham-handed way, at a time when the eyes of right wing America are watching them like hawks.

Snowden Assange NSA Wikileaks fairy tales 18 Aug 2016 00:44 #17

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

NSA Spying Never Catches Israelis?

WHY NOT? Nobody spies as heavily as the israeli's, how come they've never been busted?

I would hazard a guess that the intel gathering league is something like this

China
America
Russia
UK
Israel
Iran
France
Saudi
etc etc

Snowden Assange NSA Wikileaks fairy tales 14 Nov 2016 13:43 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

EDWARD SNOWDEN:

A Manufactured Avatar of the US Intelligence Community- SteveTalks tv

Edward Snowden: Spy or Whistleblower? Neither! He is a Manufactured Avatar of the American Intelligence Community! For over a year, the bloated American Intelligence Community, both the military and the civilian components, have been playing a game with us, citizens-taxpayers. A narrative was created in the personae, or what I call ‘avatar’ of an ostensible ex-CIA, ex-Special Forces and ex-NSA contractor named “Edward Snowden.” This Edward Snowden apparently leaked millions of intelligence documents regarding our massive electronic surveillance over our citizenry. At the same time that Snowden is seeking political asylum in Russia, he directly attacks both the Director of National Intelligence, Lieut. General [Ret. USAF] James Clapper and General Keith Alexander [US Army], Director of the NSA/Cyber Command as the major culprits who are ‘destroying our personal liberties’ and are ‘snooping‘ on ‘foreign countries and foreign businesses.’ Sounds nefarious? On the surface, Snowden sounds like the Mick Jagger’s image conveyed in the introductory lyrics of “Sympathy for the Devil”—‘You don’t know my name, but you do know my game.” A portrait of Snowden has been constructed by Snowden in collaboration with others to create this Janus-like two headed monster. Devil or angel? Spy or whistle-blower? Nothing could more simple than a binary decision by the worldwide audience than a reflexive response similar to the infamous Gladiator fights during the rise and fall of the Roman Empire. For some time now, Snowden has presented his personae on different European TV Shows including the German TV one posted earlier on my site (thanks Patriarch!). After watching this interview a few times, I came away thinking, not like an ordinary American citizen, but more like a counter-intelligence operative. What were the disturbing elements about Edward Snowden and this Intel narrative? ▪ On one hand, Snowden wants Americans to believe that he was just a simple Booz Allen sub-contractor who suddenly had a major crisis of conscience when DNI James Clapper ‘lied’ to Congress when he said that NSA never spied on the American public. ▪ Snowden’s personal indignation seemed to be credible and sincere. However, when he started to explain the complete layout of the intelligence community and how different compartments of the NSA worked along with the Intelligence Community, I could have sworn that he sounded more like James Clapper than James. ▪ Snowden never mentions John Brennan (his real boss at CIA). He only hammers on the—the DNI and the NSA (DNI and NSA are managed by military and ex Military) ▪ Snowden never mentioned his direct employer—Booz Allen— which is also controlled by John Michael McConnell, former Vice Admiral (26 years in Naval Intelligence, DNI 2007-2009, Director NSA ’92-’96). ▪ McConnell now heads Booz Allen, a $5.9B ‘nursing home’ for ‘retired military/civilian intelligence officers’ paid completely by the US taxpayers. There are many players in this BeltWay Bandit theater which includes corporations like L3 Corp, SAIC, Mitre. One of the stars is none other than James Clapper! with supporting performances from CIA-operatives including George Little [Media Relations], James Woolsey [Director of CIA under Clinton]. In a dramatic twist now Clapper and Woolsey want to ‘try’ Snowden as a ‘traitor’ and are vociferous in their protestations… Perhaps too much! Edward Snowden is part and parcel of an intelligence game played out in the public, by ex officio and present day intelligence officers from the CIA; NSA; National Geospatial Agency; and Congress . Far fetched? But remember in the world of intelligence there are no good guys or bad guys- just players and non-players gaming out the need for more and more intelligence and surveillance for a series of contrived threats in order to control, subjugate and tax the public. That old quest for dominance and riches. Am I too harsh? Maybe! For the most part, the incestuous relationships among the CIA, the NSA , NGA and Booz Allen, Carlyle Group speaks to one concern above all others---how much money will the private/public, military/civilian intelligence sector continue to receive from year to year? At issue is not outcomes or results. For the most part, over the thirty years that I served in different administrations, I find the Intel Community easily loses sight of the mission. It’s relevance is much like the US military—only to itself. As I wrote in a previous blog, that our military had no need for the USA and the USA had no need for our military; so it is with our civilian/military Intel Community. Their only major concerns—security, pension, and career advancement. Not exactly the attributes required of a proactive, risk-taking enterprise. Where does Snowden relate to this incestuous, abscess ridden, dysfunctional intelligence community? In my opinion, he is an ‘avatar’ created by the community to pre-empt the American public and private industry from controlling the evolving narrative of the future of the internet and the need for NET FORCE—a concept I literally created thirty years ago. I envisioned several government agencies, both domestic and foreign that would have to monitor and control the net in the name of ‘national security’. Snowden is just a ‘tool’ or ‘narrator’ for the American Intelligence community to delineate the problems of electronic surveillance; the need for private public oversight and involvement and the imperative for all Presidents and legislators to remember that at any given time, the NSA and the DNI can evoke the following iconic terms of fear—“We have a CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER!” Snowden has allowed himself to be compared to the historically renown ‘whistleblower’ Daniel Ellsberg of the infamous “Pentagon Papers”. However, like Snowden, Ellsberg was just another “CIA/military facilitator” who ostensibly worked at the State Department. He never worked at State. Ellsberg was in fact a CIA operative with a flimsy State Department cover who had worked at the Air Force think tank—RAND corp. And, more importantly, he had worked closely in Vietnam with the nefarious “Quiet American” CIA operative-- General Edward Landsdale. Confusing? On the one hand, both Snowden and Ellsberg work for intelligence organizations and even joined the military. Although in the case of Snowden, he “broke his leg during Special Forces training for Iraq” In the case of Ellsberg, he was a ‘gung-ho’ ,’crazy’ [according to my boss, Henry Kissinger] First Lieutenant Company Commander in the Marine 2nd Infantry Division. Neither man attacked their true linear patronage-the CIA. Snowden briefly states ‘he served in the CIA’ but makes no further mention of that fact . Nor does Snowden berate any Civilian/military leaders of the CIA . Strange? Ellsberg gets indicted for divulging the Top Secret Pentagon Papers then like Snowden, he ‘seeks refuge for fear he may be assassinated’. Nonsense! Where did I encounter Daniel Ellsberg between 1971-74? At M.I.T!!! At the John McCone Center of International Relations where all my Professors and students were trained by the CIA. So like Snowden, Ellsberg works with the CIA and then ends up in a CIA sanctuary. Yes, I am saying that we the American citizens have been played by our intelligence community for their own benefit, without regard to our national security or their own legitimacy. What I am really trying to say is that the CIA and other intelligence organizations created the wars in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somali, et al. Now, through an Edward Snowden, a bright young articulate ‘whistleblower/spy,’ the CIA and the other intelligence organizations are able to control all the narratives concerning 9/11, Stand Downs, Drone Wars, and other illegal activities by co-opting the public into a conversations that appears to threaten our core values, concerning ‘freedom of speech’ and other bill or rights issues; while all the time, extracting out more tax dollars and ‘spinning war stories’ as they wish. They are truly CATHOLIC IN SCOPE AND BELIEF! The CIA [Brennan], White House [Doyle, McTiernan,] NSA [Alexander], DNI [Clapper]—can all commit the sins of war and destruction while at the same time, they allow us to FORGIVE THEM OF THEIR SINS. Not bad! They are perpetrators of crimes; then they act as ‘judge and jury’. From Ellsberg to Snowden, we have had Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama---FOUR CIA OPERATIVES working as ‘thoroughly vetted civilians’ espousing transparency, justice, honor and all the democratic values that a republic will allow. Then we have countless number of appointments in the military and civilian organizations representing much sound and fury signifying nothing. All along the narrative consists of a ‘good guy’ , a ‘bad guy’ and of course, don’t forget, ‘freedom of the press’. My conclusion concerning Snowden is that we, Americans, have been had. For the most part, our legislators act as political panderers, nothing more than decaying appendages in a dying corpse. What remains is the exoskeleton of a republic where bread and circus is interspersed with occasional media blitzes orchestrated for and by our ignoble, imploding intelligence community. Citizens call to action: recall these congressional waste products, demand accountability on the Intelligence Budget which is north of $50B, let’s elect a president that is not a tool of the CIA. Let’s examine the resumes of our candidates and ask questions of their background. Don’t get fooled again! SEE MORE AT SteveTalks.tv StevePieczenik.com

Ex-CIA Officer Fred Rustmann: Snowden Was a Double Agent

www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/CIA-NSA-Snowden-Rustmann/2014/07/10/id/581887/

CIA-Täuschungsoperation: Snowden, Wikileaks und Watergate

www.pravda-tv.com/2013/07/cia-tauschungsoperation-snowden-wikileaks-und-watergate/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Snowden Assange NSA Wikileaks fairy tales - RAPE ALLEGATIONS 08 Dec 2016 20:37 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Notwithstanding what I otherwise think of him, according to this official account he definitely is innocent in this respect.

10 days in Sweden: the full allegations against Julian Assange

Unseen police documents provide the first complete account of the allegations against the WikiLeaks founder

:right: www.theguardian.com/media/2010/dec/17/julian-assange-sweden

He is a pop star and groupies are naturally flocking wherever he sets foot.
So according to this account the rape allegations are definitely nonsense and only helped to improve his hero status
in certain circles.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Snowden Assange NSA Wikileaks fairy tales - RAPE ALLEGATIONS 20 Apr 2017 14:58 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

WikiLeaks is Poison, Redux

vid descr
From 6 years ago, and even more valid today. This is the vid that got Snordelhans erased from Utube. It got deleted three times before that. They got Julian Assange to act as Wikileaks front-man. A sleazy character, who, like most other assets they procure for such operations, had a long history of criminal behavior and a strange history of being forgiven for it.
Scripted by Jonathan Azaziah in 2010.

NSA Never Busts israel. Ever!

vid descr
A Jim Dean Special, having even more impact now than when it was first written at Veterans Today, 4 years ago in 2013.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2017 15:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare