Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ANARCHISM

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 09:06 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Thanks to the inspiration by our dear member mario, who lately came out of the closet in the CONSTITUTION thread, and due to the current goings-on here, I thought to finally start a thread on ANARCHISM.


Symbolism is very important to anarchists, so I'll start with showing some of the uncountable motifs:




















Random websites which I came across searching for the typical symbolism:

www.anarchist-theft.net/
www.anarchomedia.info/
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread820387/pg1
redflagsoverutah.blogspot.de/2013/10/anarchism-bad-in-theory.html
snowballsandsyndicalism.wordpress.com/



The system mainstream just loves :


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_anarchism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcha-feminism
There are uncountable sub-pedias on this subject and we will see them all in this thread, sooner or later.
Bye for now!

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2014 10:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 10:09 #2

OIOIOI will be along soon, along with a few of the other Anarchists from SZ to defend it :larf: :up:
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2014 10:09 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 18:29 #3

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 14775
  • Likes received: 1605
It's better than being a supporter of the Nationalist state police, marching about with a high step goose stomp in a kinky SS outfit :wissl:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2014 18:31 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 18:34 #4

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 14775
  • Likes received: 1605
ZiPPie must be bored shitless in her wasted life to bother posting all that shit about a tiny tiny tiny fraction of society that is basically going nowhere fast :twitch:

There is a space here for ziPpiE, it's a space where a life should be, the life is missing so we just get the symptoms of that sadness slapped on TZ daily, boo hoo hoo :yup:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2014 19:02 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 18:34 #5

Blue_Tackler wrote:
It's better than being a supporter of the Nationalist state police, marching about with a high step goose stomp in a kinky SS outfit :wissl:

No I like the SS outfit.. :D

Fucking anarchists are normally rich little cunts or mum and dad are rich, uni or ex uni, dirty unwashed fuckers. :ponda:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 18:50 #6

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 14775
  • Likes received: 1605
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
It's better than being a supporter of the Nationalist state police, marching about with a high step goose stomp in a kinky SS outfit :wissl:

No I like the SS outfit.. :D

Fucking anarchists are normally rich little daisys or mum and dad are rich, uni or ex uni, dirty unwashed fuckers. :ponda:

Yes agreed, about the anarchists, I'm not criticizing the SS outfit per se, it's just I'd prefer the rich kids playing the wild ones, than the state police goosestepping about rounding up those who do not fit the criteria for being a citizen.

They're all rather mental, though having a hierarchy to deliver us a system is just wank shaft, why would anyone want that and then come onto a truth forum to complain about the system.

Nazism is just a more condensed version of the already in place system, it's just the unpasteurized rough copy version of the present.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2014 18:53 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 20:06 #7

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thanks to the inspiration by our dear member mario, who lately came out of the closet in the CONSTITUTION thread, and due to the current goings-on here, I thought to finally start a thread on ANARCHISM.


Symbolism is very important to anarchists, so I'll start with showing some of the uncountable motifs:




















Random websites which I came across searching for the typical symbolism:

www.anarchist-theft.net/
www.anarchomedia.info/
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread820387/pg1
redflagsoverutah.blogspot.de/2013/10/anarchism-bad-in-theory.html
snowballsandsyndicalism.wordpress.com/



The system mainstream just loves :


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_anarchism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcha-feminism
There are uncountable sub-pedias on this subject and we will see them all in this thread, sooner or later.
Bye for now!

:)

Good post, excellent topic! I think there are a few here that would hate to be exposed, though...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 20:08 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
OIOIOI will be along soon, along with a few of the other Anarchists from SZ to defend it :larf: :up:



Blue_Tackler wrote:
It's better than being a supporter of the Nationalist state police, marching about with a high step goose stomp in a kinky SS outfit :wissl:



Blue_Tackler wrote:
ZiPPie must be bored shitless in her wasted life to bother posting all that shit about a tiny tiny tiny fraction of society that is basically going nowhere fast :twitch:

There is a space here for ziPpiE, it's a space where a life should be, the life is missing so we just get the symptoms of that sadness slapped on TZ daily, boo hoo hoo :yup:




Blue_Tackler wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
It's better than being a supporter of the Nationalist state police, marching about with a high step goose stomp in a kinky SS outfit :wissl:

No I like the SS outfit.. :D

Fucking anarchists are normally rich little daisys or mum and dad are rich, uni or ex uni, dirty unwashed fuckers. :ponda:

Yes agreed, about the anarchists, I'm not criticizing the SS outfit per se, it's just I'd prefer the rich kids playing the wild ones, than the state police goosestepping about rounding up those who do not fit the criteria for being a citizen.

They're all rather mental, though having a hierarchy to deliver us a system is just wank shaft, why would anyone want that and then come onto a truth forum to complain about the system.

Nazism is just a more condensed version of the already in place system, it's just the unpasteurized rough copy version of the present.





Thanks, for your contributions and please don't hesitate to expose you even more!

Up to now I only posted symbols, I did not even say what I think about ANARCHISM, and you are already sh*tting blue lights :rofl:


:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2014 20:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 20:25 #9

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 14775
  • Likes received: 1605
You're sad enough to spend part of your life posting up symbols of a practically not participated in political ideology, what a waste.

it makes me wonder how sad the rest of your life must be for you to have thought of spending time on that effort :facepalm:

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2014 20:26 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 20:33 #10

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 14775
  • Likes received: 1605
The system the mainstream loves.



It will thank you for your support :up:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 20:47 #11

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 904
  • Likes received: 142
The urge to destroy is a creative act, ...art even.

I want this country to descend into chaos.

The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2014 08:14 by Mr Cappy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 20:59 #12

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 14775
  • Likes received: 1605

Clashes have broken out in Germany’s financial capital, Frankfurt between riot police and anti-capitalism protesters, who were calling for an end to the dictatorship of financial markets, Press TV reports.


The clashes broke out when protesters, chanting anti-capitalism slogans, marched on the European Central Bank to call for an end to capitalism and the dominance of banks.

The demonstrators also condemned the neo-liberal crisis management of Germany and the European Union, blaming Europe’s capitalist system for the debt crisis in the continent.

The protests have been inspired by New York's Occupy Wall Street movement which has sparked mass rallies in hundreds of cities worldwide.

German protesters fear the economic crisis will lead to ever-higher national debt at the expense of the poor.

Surveys indicate that the Occupy movement enjoys widespread support in Germany. Similar protests have been staged in several cities across the country over the past months. www.presstv.ir/detail/234014.html

Go on ZiPpiE cheer on the capitalist system, give a big kiss to the mainstream that you love so much :up:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 20:59 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Up to now I only posted symbols, I did not even say what I think about ANARCHISM, and you are already sh*tting blue lights



After seeing and reading your valuable contributions ...


Just WOW!


So you are the SZ shills who pretended to be evacuated from the DIF PIT!

Double, triple ... jidf agents :cool2:

You are the ones why I never wanted to sign in on SZ :cool:
after I realised how infiltrated by DIF PIT shills it was.

Thanks, for exposing yourself.
I do not even want to know your aliases .... and I did not know that you are only a few

:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 21:01 #14

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Blue_Tackler wrote:
You're sad enough to spend part of your life posting up symbols of a practically not participated in political ideology, what a waste.

it makes me wonder how sad the rest of your life must be for you to have thought of spending time on that effort :facepalm:


Is this what they made you see as a child when you were abused? a strange puppet? No wonder you are so unwell...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 21:11 #15

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 14775
  • Likes received: 1605
Avacyn wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
You're sad enough to spend part of your life posting up symbols of a practically not participated in political ideology, what a waste.

it makes me wonder how sad the rest of your life must be for you to have thought of spending time on that effort :facepalm:


Is this what they made you see as a child when you were abused? a strange puppet? No wonder you are so unwell...

First you say I'm a Jew, then you say i'm unwell and now you say I was abused.

Thanks for the tracking details but I already had you sussed, pony :iitm:

It's you the pathetic troll squad that make up TZ Jews to hate, you have no enemy here, only regular posters who spot you for what you are, in defense you need mark them as Jews, this serves a dual purpose for you, it gives you the illusion of an enemy of Jews to hate on TZ, and protects your bigotry.

You're like a child, anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see straight through you, you're part of a parasite plague that's here to disrupt this forum and suck the members into your other 'forums' to achieve that goal you must try and kcuf up this forum, you're simple.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2014 21:13 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 21:12 #16

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Up to now I only posted symbols, I did not even say what I think about ANARCHISM, and you are already sh*tting blue lights



After seeing and reading your valuable contributions ...


Just WOW!


So you are the SZ shills who pretended to be evacuated from the DIF PIT!

Double, triple ... jidf agents :cool2:

You are the ones why I never wanted to sign in on SZ :cool:
after I realised how infiltrated by DIF PIT shills it was.

Thanks, for exposing yourself.
I do not even want to know your aliases .... and I did not know that you are only a few

:thumbup:

Pfizi my little Frau, I only use EM and dont skulk about posting thousands of posts like your little friends who are to scared use the name they used on DI.

Maybe you would like to pop across and say a few words to MikeyMike or Wubwub or OIOIOI and get there opinion on my anarchist credentials :O :larf: :twitch:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Dec 2014 21:21 #17

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
You're sad enough to spend part of your life posting up symbols of a practically not participated in political ideology, what a waste.

it makes me wonder how sad the rest of your life must be for you to have thought of spending time on that effort :facepalm:


Is this what they made you see as a child when you were abused? a strange puppet? No wonder you are so unwell...

First you say I'm a Jew, then you say i'm unwell and now you say I was abused.

Thanks for the tracking details but I already had you sussed, pony :iitm:

It's you the pathetic troll squad that make up TZ Jews to hate, you have no enemy here, only regular posters who spot you for what you are, in defense you need mark them as Jews, this serves a dual purpose for you, it gives you the illusion of an enemy of Jews to hate on TZ, and protects your bigotry.

You're like a child, anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see straight through you, you're part of a parasite plague that's here to disrupt this forum and suck the members into your other 'forums' to achieve that goal you must try and kcuf up this forum, you're simple.

Oh dear... getting over excited again? Projecting your issues onto me again? And now, you seem to think I am a pony... Is this another part of your abuse? They used a pony and a puppet to distract you whilst they did things that scarred you?

And I am not here to suck anyone, in any way.

Take a deep breath, and relax. The monsters that hurt you as a child have long gone, you need to let go of that fear and hate...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 18 Dec 2014 01:06 #18

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 14775
  • Likes received: 1605
Avacyn wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
You're sad enough to spend part of your life posting up symbols of a practically not participated in political ideology, what a waste.

it makes me wonder how sad the rest of your life must be for you to have thought of spending time on that effort :facepalm:


Is this what they made you see as a child when you were abused? a strange puppet? No wonder you are so unwell...

First you say I'm a Jew, then you say i'm unwell and now you say I was abused.

Thanks for the tracking details but I already had you sussed, pony :iitm:

It's you the pathetic troll squad that make up TZ Jews to hate, you have no enemy here, only regular posters who spot you for what you are, in defense you need mark them as Jews, this serves a dual purpose for you, it gives you the illusion of an enemy of Jews to hate on TZ, and protects your bigotry.

You're like a child, anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see straight through you, you're part of a parasite plague that's here to disrupt this forum and suck the members into your other 'forums' to achieve that goal you must try and kcuf up this forum, you're simple.

Oh dear... getting over excited again? Projecting your issues onto me again? And now, you seem to think I am a pony... Is this another part of your abuse? They used a pony and a puppet to distract you whilst they did things that scarred you?

And I am not here to suck anyone, in any way.

Take a deep breath, and relax. The monsters that hurt you as a child have long gone, you need to let go of that fear and hate...

On the contrary, it is you that project, you accuse posters of being Jews simply because they do not agree with your hatred, you're obviously unwell in a mental capacity if you think some of the other posters are Jews, because they point out your bigotry.

it's you that hates Jews, I don't make you hate them, I simply won't permit your vile venom to go unchallenged, in your opinion that make me a Jew.

So if you were slagging off Buddhists and I challenged you on that, then you're logic would say that I'm a Buddhist.

So anyone that you slag off, and then I challenge you on, in your opinion I am one of them.

What you obviously miss is that I don't like Jews per se, I'm not defending Jews, i'm only pointing out your behavior of hatred and bigotry, it's not my fault that you've chosen to aim it at Jews.

As for being abused, that's all coming out of you, it's you that is accusing me of being an abused victim, so it's something in your head not mine, if you want to talk it over I suggest you go see a GP and get a referral to a specialist counsellor.

As you have brought up the topic of abuse, not I, then if one of us is projecting, it's obviously you, you picked the topic out of thin air, or rather it resurfaced from your Limbic system, that's your issue not mine :up:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2014 01:11 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 22 Dec 2014 08:43 #19

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
^
Look, who's coming out of the closet :cool2:
and I haven't even said a word about Anarchism, yet.



In their own words:

Anarchism is a political theory of a society without the state or other heirarchical authority. It has a variety of forms and tendencies - such as individualist, communist, pacifist, even religious (and combinations thereof), among others.

www.housmans.com/Anarchist.php

I don't know why the author of this text did not mention feminist, gender and nationalist .... ANARCHISM.
Anarchism is a multifunctional system tool to get rebellious, gullible youngsters under their one world umbrella control
and use them as thug packs against dissidents and normal citizens, who the brainwashed anarcho kid calls "establishment" and - SURPRISE SURPRISE - "nazi".

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2014 10:12 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 22 Dec 2014 16:01 #20

  • Guest
  • Guest
  • Guest's Avatar

Bob Geldof in drag or just a relation?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.