Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ANARCHISM

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 02:40 #101

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14007
  • Likes received: 5495
paddy_blake wrote:
Flare wrote:
paddy_blake wrote:
I'm not here to debate or discuss philosophy with nazis. Just punch them.

Yeah, because you know you would lose the debate ey? :cool2:

I'll happily debate and discuss things with non-nazis or antifascists, you know, civilized people.

I bet you're jewish.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 02:44 #102

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
Doctor, I really don't have any inspirational thoughts myself, so I should be told by others what to think, envisage or follow. Not only that, I want others to be just like me and project my own limitations on others.

People who have actually thought about these interesting issues I call "crap" and "jibberish". I just have my JewTube and Daily Gutter to follow, nothing else.

On Saturday night I decide to not make WHITE babies, but to wank on Heroic Hitler videos in Technicolor.

Please doctor, tell me what to do with my life because I am without ideas.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 02:47 #103

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14007
  • Likes received: 5495
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 12:57 #104

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Let's look at their banners:






Down with Germany. Solidarity with Israel. For Communism.


nokrauts.org/



"German perpetrators are no victims."








"Everything good comes from above. Oppose the German victim myth offensively!!!"














"Shut up, Germany! Reeducation instead of folks community"









"Snuff it, Germany!"




"No peace with the enemies of Israel" (left)




"Poland must reach up to Holland - eliminate Germany from the map"







"Down with Germany - Long live Israel - Pro Communism"

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2017 14:01 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 14:02 #105

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
Indeed disgusting texts by these con-troll-ed opposition groups.

But you immediately see why these people can never be anarchist, don't you?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 16:49 #106

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Let's look at their banners:






Down with Germany. Solidarity with Israel. For Communism.


nokrauts.org/



"German perpetrators are no victims."








"Everything good comes from above. Oppose the German victim myth offensively!!!"














"Shut up, Germany! Reeducation instead of folks community"









"Snuff it, Germany!"




"No peace with the enemies of Israel" (left)




"Poland must reach up to Holland - eliminate Germany from the map"







"Down with Germany - Long live Israel - Pro Communism"

.

Any antifa groups that are pro-Israel are phonies.
Israel is a fascist apartheid state.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: paddy_blake

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 17:24 #107

  • paddy_blake
  • paddy_blake's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 211
  • Likes received: 63
bd wrote:
[
Any antifa groups that are pro-Israel are phonies.
Israel is a fascist apartheid state.

Agreed. Antifacism is not anarchism, although they ought to be the same or at least similar (fascism being the worship of the state via demagogue, anarchism being not ruled by the state), sometimes antifascism contradicts anarchism. Sometimes fascists disguise themselves as anarchists or anarchist groups. Trust no one. [i.e., just because someone claims to be an anarchist does not mean they are.]
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2017 17:26 by paddy_blake.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 17:30 #108

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14007
  • Likes received: 5495
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 18:02 #109

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16704
  • Likes received: 7887
I dont remember any of the SZ anarchists supporting Israel and its behaviour.

Proper anarchists tend to not even support the existence of borders/states and the requirement of humans needing passes to pass ports (passports) ... ergo, how can real anarchists support 'Israel'

What these people are who hold these banners, are ZIONISTS, disguised as anarchists. (in instances where they claim to be anarchists). Probably alot more to some of those people, and others there would be following the (((pied pipers))) aka they are useful idiots.

bd is correct, as antifa is supposedly anti-fascist, but Israel is far from an example of anti-fascism.

Israel Has Been Infected by the Seeds of Fascism, Says ex-Prime Minister Ehud Barak

read more: www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.720715
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: paddy_blake

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 18:12 #110

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
I think many are unable to distinguish between Anglo-American Anarchists
and European - in this case especially those active in the occupied FRG.


The above Anarchist Antifa are flying Israeli flags because many of them are
members of the Zionist Youth in Germany.


It's most important to understand the situation in the FRG to be able to understand
the whole Anarchist movement, which is system inherent and system sponsored.



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 18:18 #111

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16704
  • Likes received: 7887
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I think many are unable to distinguish between Anglo-American Anarchists
and European - in this case especially those active in the occupied FRG.


The above Anarchist Antifa are flying Israeli flags because many of them are
members of the Zionist Youth in Germany.


It's most important to understand the situation in the FRG to be able to understand
the whole Anarchist movement, which is system inherent and system sponsored.

They are not real anarchists then, they have just hi-jacked the term.

Not all anarchists are system sponsored, a real, authentic anarchist would be the opposite of that. But in practice, yes, shills and useful idiots abound for sure.

Real anarchists would go after the Soros of the world, not be useful idiots for him/them.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd, Gaia

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 18:21 #112

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14007
  • Likes received: 5495
novum wrote:
I dont remember any of the SZ anarchists supporting Israel and its behaviour.

Proper anarchists tend to not even support the existence of borders/states and the requirement of humans needing passes to pass ports (passports) ... ergo, how can real anarchists support 'Israel'

What these people are who hold these banners, are ZIONISTS, disguised as anarchists. (in instances where they claim to be anarchists). Probably alot more to some of those people, and others there would be following the (((pied pipers))) aka they are useful idiots.

bd is correct, as antifa is supposedly anti-fascist, but Israel is far from an example of anti-fascism.

Israel Has Been Infected by the Seeds of Fascism, Says ex-Prime Minister Ehud Barak

read more: www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.720715

Anarchism is jewish. A big joke and completely unworkable concept to shut up any common sense by inciting violence against rightwing people and undermine the State to turn it into communism/despotism. Anarchists/Antifas think they 'fight against the system', while in fact they are upholding it.



Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 18:24 #113

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
novum wrote:
They are not real anarchists then, they have just hi-jacked the term.

Not all anarchists are system sponsored, a real, authentic anarchist would be the opposite of that. But in practice, yes, shills and useful idiots abound for sure.

Real anarchists would go after the Soros of the world, not be useful idiots for him/them.



I think this is the main problem with "real anarchists" everywhere.

Go tell the Antifa that they are no real anarchists!

Let me know when and where exactly. Should be much fun.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2017 18:24 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 18:40 #114

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16704
  • Likes received: 7887
Flare wrote:
Anarchism is jewish. A big joke and completely unworkable concept to shut up any common sense by inciting violence against rightwing people and undermine the State to turn it into communism/despotism. Anarchists/Antifas think they 'fight against the system', while in fact they are upholding it.

I disagree that anarchism in its true form is jewish, however what we see today labelled/billed/disguised as anarchism is definitely infiltrated and steered to focus on vehemently opposing right wing views for one thing and therefore support the most elite of puppet masters positions on many policies and social engineering objectives.

When i think about it, anarchism and modern human societies are probably incompatible, if we assume people want all the comforts, gadgets, services and inventions that modern times have created, which includes living in cities and having all the associated services functioning somewhat efficiently... there needs to be some kind of order and in my humble opinion im not sure anarchism (pure anarchism not infiltrated) can achieve this.

That said, for those who want to return to living like our (even most recent) ancestors, anarchism can be viable, and anarchism of the self is also a position some people take who mean no harm onto others, and you wont see real anarchists holding banners that say 'bomber harris do it again' ... theyre not real anarchists or antifa, they are fkn hypocrites and idiots, and worse than that.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 18:42 #115

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14007
  • Likes received: 5495
Anarchists refuse to seriously debate Nationalists, as they know they will lose bigtime.

It's pretty clear if you look at this thread and see they fail to explain how even the basics of an anarchistic system would actually work when put into practice.

The only responses so far are some philosophical bullshit and "I don't talk to Nazis".

Anarchists are fools who stand for nothing.

Just because the system is flawed, it doesn't mean to "get rid of it all". This is something a 12-year old would come up with.
The system needs to be replaced with something better is what the wise man says.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 18:42 #116

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Flare wrote:
Anarchism is jewish. A big joke and completely unworkable concept to shut up any common sense by inciting violence against rightwing people and undermine the State to turn it into communism/despotism. Anarchists/Antifas think they 'fight against the system', while in fact they are upholding it.


This exactly is what I never understand.

They are the system's little minions and claim to be "anarchists".

How stupid is that?

Total self-denial, absolute denial of reality.



PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Anarchism
is the state of mind of an ill-bred, bolshy brat,
that rejects to grow up.

This is the malady de nos jours:

Legions of über-sophisticated, filthy rich old men who behave like untamed, dreamy boys
playing with the lives and fates of billions of hard-working adult humans, as if they were
tokens on a chess-board.

What we have is de facto Anarchism by the few.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 18:48 #117

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14007
  • Likes received: 5495
novum wrote:
Flare wrote:
Anarchism is jewish. A big joke and completely unworkable concept to shut up any common sense by inciting violence against rightwing people and undermine the State to turn it into communism/despotism. Anarchists/Antifas think they 'fight against the system', while in fact they are upholding it.

I disagree that anarchism in its true form is jewish, however what we see today labelled/billed/disguised as anarchism is definitely infiltrated and steered to focus on vehemently opposing right wing views for one thing and therefore support the most elite of puppet masters positions on many policies and social engineering objectives.

When i think about it, anarchism and modern human societies are probably incompatible, if we assume people want all the comforts, gadgets, services and inventions that modern times have created, which includes living in cities and having all the associated services functioning somewhat efficiently... there needs to be some kind of order and in my humble opinion im not sure anarchism (pure anarchism not infiltrated) can achieve this.

That said, for those who want to return to living like our (even most recent) ancestors, anarchism can be viable, and anarchism of the self is also a position some people take who mean no harm onto others, and you wont see real anarchists holding banners that say 'bomber harris do it again' ... theyre not real anarchists or antifa, they are fkn hypocrites and idiots, and worse than that.

Even if you take away all those inventions, services, comforts etc., then it still isn't workable.

There will always be people trying to gain power. The state should protect the people against the wrong people getting in charge by upholding rule of law. The problem we have nowadays is that our governments have been infiltrated by the jews and subverted against their own people.

Remove the jews, replace the corrupt government with nationalist rule serving the public and civilization will flourish.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 18:56 #118

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16704
  • Likes received: 7887
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I think this is the main problem with "real anarchists" everywhere.

Go tell the Antifa that they are no real anarchists!

Let me know when and where exactly. Should be much fun.

Well you are correct, some of them think they are even when they are not.

A good number of these modern "anarchists" are essentially special snowflakes, alot of them dont do anything or produce anything to benefit modern society, yet they consume, they are hypocrites, and would likely perish in the wild (if there was a collapse) before those they oppose would (right wingers for want of a better term).

How many modern "anarchists" can hunt? Have a gun? Know anything about growing food or self sufficiency? These tend to be tenents and even stereotypes of the 'right wingers' they oppose.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule but im talking about these city based pretend anarchists here, some of whom after holding up banners supporting israel or punching right wingers in their head, then go buy a convenient club sandwich and a plastic bottle of water with their government given money, then go home to their apartment with its grid supplied utlilities.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2017 18:56 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 19:58 #119

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
In fact all -isms are nothing but idealistic imaginations of creative minds.

What really counts is how the people feel.

Isms are luxury goods for those who are saturated and think they enjoyed a decent intellectual education.

All -isms are mind games. There is no exception.

The reason why I think that National Socialism in Germany was much more than that,
is that it had to be eradicated by all other -isms from the face of the earth and still is
the only -ism that gets villified and demonised and prohibited and defamed to the max
on a 24/7 basis worldwide!

And because I know how happy the Germans were. They felt blessed by the work of
their own hands and by God.

Never was there a happier, freer, more complacent and more serene people than the Germans 33-45.

Believe it or not.

This is my most honest conviction.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 20:04 #120

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
Just because we are enslaved by Crazy Ape A doesn't mean we have to stop slavery. That is something wise philosophers 12-year olds would say. We just have to replace the enslavement of Crazy Ape A by Crazy Ape B and civilisation will florish.

:facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.