Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ANARCHISM

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 20:06 #121

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13291
  • Likes received: 5364
Gaia wrote:
Just because we are enslaved by Crazy Ape A doesn't mean we have to stop slavery. That is something wise philosophers 12-year olds would say. We just have to replace the enslavement of Crazy Ape A by Crazy Ape B and civilisation will florish.

:facepalm:

No, we should replace Crazy Ape A with Good Ape B.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 20:08 #122

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Gaia wrote:
Just because we are enslaved by Crazy Ape A doesn't mean we have to stop slavery. That is something wise philosophers 12-year olds would say. We just have to replace the enslavement of Crazy Ape A by Crazy Ape B and civilisation will florish.

:facepalm:


As you are recurringly speaking about "Apes", you seem to live on the planet of the apes?

Speaking constantly of apes instead of humans shows a certain basic disdain of human beings, from my point of view.

No surprise to me of course.

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jews-on-truth-zone.html?start=40#245037
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 20:21 #123

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6932
  • Likes received: 1527
Ah, lying Leni doesn't like it when enslaving, stealing, deceiving, manipulating, counterfeiting, usury-pushing Apes are called Crazy.

Her babyboy sees some shining boots at Crazy Ape B and calls those enslaving, deceiving, warmongering, kidnapping, sadistically sacrificing their 'own' people to firebombs, faking and destroying Apes "Good".

Those who rationally reject the controlled system are branded "controlled system trolls" in a true Orwellian-Kafkaesque way because rational arguments are just too difficult.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 20:25 #124

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I think this is the main problem with "real anarchists" everywhere.

Go tell the Antifa that they are no real anarchists!

Let me know when and where exactly. Should be much fun.


Well you are correct, some of them think they are even when they are not.

A good number of these modern "anarchists" are essentially special snowflakes, alot of them dont do anything or produce anything to benefit modern society, yet they consume, they are hypocrites, and would likely perish in the wild (if there was a collapse) before those they oppose would (right wingers for want of a better term).

How many modern "anarchists" can hunt? Have a gun? Know anything about growing food or self sufficiency? These tend to be tenents and even stereotypes of the 'right wingers' they oppose.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule but im talking about these city based pretend anarchists here, some of whom after holding up banners supporting israel or punching right wingers in their head, then go buy a convenient club sandwich and a plastic bottle of water with their government given money, then go home to their apartment with its grid supplied utlilities.


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
In fact all -isms are nothing but idealistic imaginations of creative minds.

What really counts is how the people feel.

Isms are luxury goods for those who are saturated and think they enjoyed a decent intellectual education.

All -isms are mind games. There is no exception.

The reason why I think that National Socialism in Germany was much more than that,
is that it had to be eradicated by all other -isms from the face of the earth and still is
the only -ism that gets villified and demonised and prohibited and defamed to the max
on a 24/7 basis worldwide!

And because I know how happy the Germans were. They felt blessed by the work of
their own hands and by God.

Never was there a happier, freer, more complacent and more serene people than the Germans 33-45.

Believe it or not.

This is my most honest conviction.




I won't let anybody distract me from this very interesting discussion.

Above all no planet of the apes dweller.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 20:26 #125

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13291
  • Likes received: 5364
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
As you are recurringly speaking about "Apes", you seem to live on the planet of the apes?

Speaking constantly of apes instead of humans shows a certain basic disdain of human beings, from my point of view.

No surprise to me of course.

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jews-on-truth-zone.html?start=40#245037

In Gaia's world there are only crazy apes.

So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 21:13 #126

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Flare wrote:
In Gaia's world there are only crazy apes.


If this was true, what is Gaia?



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 21:28 #127

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Flare wrote:
In Gaia's world there are only crazy apes.


If this was true, what is Gaia?



.

Gaia is the Greek name for the earth goddess, Mother Earth.
It also refers to the Gaia Hypothesis of James Lovelock.
Gaia's avatar is a picture of an artwork by Oberon Zell, called Millennial Gaia.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2017 21:29 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 21:35 #128

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
bd wrote:
Gaia is the Greek name for the earth goddess, Mother Earth.
It also refers to the Gaia Hypothesis of James Lovelock.
Gaia's avatar is a picture of an artwork by Oberon Zell, called Millennial Gaia.



Just in case you missed it:


1. truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jews-on-truth-zone.html?start=60#249859

2. truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67135-oberon-zell-ravenheart-james-lovelock-lynn-margulis-the-gaia-theory.html


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 21:43 #129

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
bd wrote:
Gaia is the Greek name for the earth goddess, Mother Earth.
It also refers to the Gaia Hypothesis of James Lovelock.
Gaia's avatar is a picture of an artwork by Oberon Zell, called Millennial Gaia.


Just in case you missed it:


1. truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jews-on-truth-zone.html?start=60#249859

2. truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67135-oberon-zell-ravenheart-james-lovelock-lynn-margulis-the-gaia-theory.html


.

Just In case YOU missed it, in the post above you asked, "What is Gaia?
I merely answered your question.
Why the snarky response?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 05 Feb 2017 21:48 #130

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
bd wrote:
Just In case YOU missed it, in the post above you asked, "What is Gaia?
I merely answered your question.
Why the snarky response?


Snarky?

I was speaking about member "Gaia".

Thank you very much.

God bless!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2017 21:51 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 22 Feb 2017 16:19 #131

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



Non Serviam – Anarchism as a Dialectical Subversion Tool


The appeal of anarchism is understandable, especially in our day of what seems to be spectacular corruption on the part of members of the establishment. (...)

Played like a fiddle.

Ideologies, like worldviews of individuals, work themselves out to become more and more consistent with their foundational presuppositions.
In the case of anarchism, the non serviam principle has thus worked itself out in the world historical as a purely negative principle, in its most extreme sense. Offering no positive philosophy or statement of anthropology or the human psyche and nous (and as the presuppositional ground of those, God Himself), human ethics and aesthetics (beyond empty phrases like “liberty”), anarchism is an empty philosophy. Not only is it vacuous, it is also historically a weaponized philosophy, along with its revolutionary cousins, engineered for the weakening of some rival state by some a foreign power. (...)

Anarchism, and all members of the revolutionary philosophy family, are grounded on the notion of the metaphysical primacy of the many, over the one. Whereas most statist philosophies like Plato’s Republic, for example, sees the mass as the body of a vast man embodied in the figure of the head as king, emperor or philosopher-ruler, so in dialectical opposition the anarchist principle sees some magical metaphysical primacy in the many. Ironically, even number theory itself shows there is no qualitative primacy given to “one” over “many,” as 1 possesses just as much “numberness” as 2, 3, 4, etc. (...)

Anarchism is based on the presupposition of non serviam, and in praxis, non serviam results in the wiping out of all metaphysical categories and groupings, including tribe, family, race and gender. Are these metaphysical impositions not also “tyrannies” of the demiurge that must be transcended, since they limit “freedom”?

Indeed, for the outworking of revolutionary philosophies, including anarchism, one need only look at the political and social discourse of our day, where the need to become post-human (transhumanism) is manifestly the logical outcome of anarchism and her revolutionary cousins.

Naïve dupes, the online libertarian pacifist anarcho-Cheeto puff keyboard slappers’ desire for non serviam is ironic, given they are likely being played by think tanks and intelligence agents.


Full article: jaysanalysis.com/2016/03/06/non-serviam-anarchism-as-a-dialectical-subversion-tool/


Quite interesting read, although I do of course not concur in respect to every detail or statement.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2017 16:45 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Flare

ANARCHISM 22 Feb 2017 16:43 #132

  • paddy_blake
  • paddy_blake's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 211
  • Likes received: 63
You could always ask an actual real anarchist on this forum what it's about, rather than projecting your shadow all over the thread, and believing you know what you're talking about.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

ANARCHISM 22 Feb 2017 16:46 #133

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13291
  • Likes received: 5364
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
anarchism is an empty philosophy. Not only is it vacuous, it is also historically a weaponized philosophy, along with its revolutionary cousins, engineered for the weakening of some rival state by some a foreign power. (...).

:arowup: exactly. as. that.

Anarchism = chaos

The creed of the ruling elite is Ordo ab Chao, which is order out of chaos.

Anarchism plays right into the hands of the elite so it comes as no surprise that the jews promote it.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

ANARCHISM 22 Feb 2017 16:46 #134

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
paddy_blake wrote:
You could always ask an actual real anarchist on this forum what it's about, rather than projecting your shadow all over the thread, and believing you know what you're talking about.


By chance it was me who started this thread years before you chose to board Truth Zone
and if you don't like my contributions you are totally free to ignore it.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2017 16:48 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 22 Feb 2017 16:49 #135

  • paddy_blake
  • paddy_blake's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 211
  • Likes received: 63
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
paddy_blake wrote:
You could always ask an actual real anarchist on this forum what it's about, rather than projecting your shadow all over the thread, and believing you know what you're talking about.


By chance it was me who started this thread and if you don't like my contributions
you are totally free to ignore it.

:)

It's not about like or dislike. This is not playschool, for some of us anyway. This was an offer to help out on your ignorance. On second thoughts, carry on.

Typical Happy Day At Truth Zone:
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2017 16:53 by paddy_blake.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 22 Feb 2017 17:05 #136

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
paddy_blake wrote:
It's not about like or dislike. This is not playschool, for some of us anyway. This was an offer to help out on your ignorance. On second thoughts, carry on.

Typical Happy Day At Truth Zone:


Picture spam is quite common on TZ, that's true.

You may have missed the fact that I presented an article, which was not written by me and that I said:


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Quite interesting read, although I do of course not concur in respect to every detail or statement.


Are you, by any chance, trying to claim the ultimate exclusive prerogative of interpretation?

If you were representing all self-declared anarchists, you cast a poor light on them.

No tolerance. No politeness. Arrogance at its best.

Or as the author puts it: a purely negative principle, in its most extreme sense

Thanks for proving him right in this respect already.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2017 17:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

ANARCHISM 22 Feb 2017 19:32 #137

  • paddy_blake
  • paddy_blake's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 211
  • Likes received: 63
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Picture spam is quite common on TZ, that's true.

You may have missed the fact that I presented an article, which was not written by me and that I said:


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Quite interesting read, although I do of course not concur in respect to every detail or statement.


Are you, by any chance, trying to claim the ultimate exclusive prerogative of interpretation?

If you were representing all self-declared anarchists, you cast a poor light on them.

No tolerance. No politeness. Arrogance at its best.

Or as the author puts it: a purely negative principle, in its most extreme sense

Thanks for proving him right in this respect already.

.

This forum is called truth zone. Maybe it should be called 'Alternative Facts Zone' instead, or Alternative Facts According to PFIZIPFEI. I didn't realize that special snowflake applied to you rather than all those people you hate so much. Truly, you need a blanket to wrap around you to avoid the reality of the world, just like the other haters on here. So 2+2=4 is just too impolite, arrogant and intolerant. But your particular brand of hatred, is just well, polite, tolerant and not arrogant for me I guess.
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2017 19:33 by paddy_blake.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 22 Feb 2017 19:44 #138

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
paddy_blake wrote:
This forum is called truth zone. Maybe it should be called 'Alternative Facts Zone' instead, or Alternative Facts According to PFIZIPFEI. I didn't realize that special snowflake applied to you rather than all those people you hate so much. Truly, you need a blanket to wrap around you to avoid the reality of the world, just like the other haters on here. So 2+2=4 is just too impolite, arrogant and intolerant. But your particular brand of hatred, is just well, polite, tolerant and not arrogant for me I guess.


I do not hate anybody.

Do you feel hated by me?

If so, why exactly?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2017 19:44 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 22 Feb 2017 19:55 #139

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6932
  • Likes received: 1527
I have no problem with slaves who willfully bow to the absurd idea of statism and like stealing, raping, invading, counterfeiting and murder.

The problem is that those useful idiots of the System want to define the lives of those that reject that madness either from principle (anarchists) or practicality (libertarians).
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 22 Feb 2017 21:30 #140

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Gaia wrote:
I have no problem with slaves who willfully bow to the absurd idea of statism and like stealing, raping, invading, counterfeiting and murder.

The problem is that those useful idiots of the System want to define the lives of those that reject that madness either from principle (anarchists) or practicality (libertarians).


The funny thing about this is that many people think that "anarchists" and "antifa" are the useful idiots of the system,
and you can hardly deny this fact, given that the latter, who are self-declared both, receive huge sums of tax payer's money
for the system's holy :D "fight against the right".

Fact.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2017 21:45 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.