Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ANARCHISM

ANARCHISM 17 Sep 2020 11:06 #341

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
Flare wrote:
G'day Flare.

Interesting picture you posted there .....


By Serge Ottaviani - Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=25598813
Mithras Killing the Bull

Mithraism, also known as the Mithraic mysteries, was a Roman mystery religion centered on the god Mithras. The religion was inspired by Iranian worship of the Zoroastrian divinity (yazata) Mithra, although the Greek Mithras was linked to a new and distinctive imagery, and the level of continuity between Persian and Greco-Roman practice is debated.[a] The mysteries were popular among the Imperial Roman army from about the 1st to the 4th century CE.[2]

Worshippers of Mithras had a complex system of seven grades of initiation and communal ritual meals. Initiates called themselves syndexioi, those "united by the handshake".
.....
The name Mithras (Latin, equivalent to Greek "Μίθρας"[14]) is a form of Mithra, the name of an old, pre-Zoroastrian, and, later on, Zoroastrian god
.....
Iranian "Mithra" and Sanskrit "Mitra" are believed to come from an Indo-Iranian word mitra meaning contract / agreement / covenant.
.....

continued at ..... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithraism

Phrygian Cap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrygian_cap

..... are you promoting Mithraism?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2020 11:13 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: fix image
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Sep 2020 13:11 #342

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2778
  • Likes received: 2149
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

I don't know who you class as hippies, but I bet there are a significant number who are protesting about this fucking
Covid scam. Why suddenly the hatred against hippies? It's just more divide and conquer.

Are you really that naive as to not know what the hippy movement was intended to do ????

All it has created is an age of sexual promiscuity , an exponential increase in drug addiction , frazzled and passive minds who sit around smoking weed and have no ambition but to smoke some new strain of that shit or buy an amazing bong , take LSD and meet the Peyote Elves for a trip down psychological issues lane .......

" tune in , drop out "

it was a fucking MK ULTRA ((( CIA ))) inspired mind fuck

Laurel Canyon ring any bells ?????

Dont get me wrong when I was a teenager I fell for it all as well because there is NO MORAL GUIDANCE in Weimar 2.0 is there ?

ON PURPOSE that is

*edit* and if you want to know the end result well its sitting on this board called I AM I

a lunatic who has the belief they can magically know everything there is to know just by remembering it

Oh I get that there is a lot of fear for what the future holds under this Covid19 HOAX

People are getting fucked left right and center no doubt about it

But take the new age guru David Icke for example

He recently did an interview where the first thing he did is go off about FASCISTS

Then twenty minutes later said the only way to stop whats going on is to become a.unified force !!

Thats exactly what Fascism intended and its exactly what the bloody Noahide World Order fears !

That we might understand we have to form a unified line of resistance to them and stop fucking around with childish John Lennon acid trips

How can someone like Icke or any other new ager achieve this when they will all ways shoot themselves squarely in the foot by declaring themselves Gods of their own making and have ANARCHIST tendencies toward self satisfaction over riding their plushy talk about " resisting "

IMO we need to stop resisting and go on the offensive instead

But again , god forbid that would.mean putting down the bong and the guitar and picking.up a great big bloody axe

You twist comments like Jews do.

I SAID I'M NOT AN ANARCHIST NOR A SUPPORTER OF THE NEW AGE MOVEMENT.

I'm not naive, I know about the history of the hippy movement.

I joined this forum over three years ago.

I'm pretty sure only three members have been banned in that time.

TWO OF WHICH YOU SUPPORTED ON TRUTHZONE AND ON DIF G A N AND ROCCO. ON THE DAVID ICKE FORUM. YOU SUPPORTED ROCCO EVEN AFTER HE WAS EXPOSED ON TRUTHZONE.

You contnued to support Rocco on DIF even after Novum exposed and banned him on TZ for being a possible fed agent, trying to get people's personal info.

Why did you do that?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2020 14:51 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Sep 2020 15:38 #343

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
oh now Im a jew am i

Well you exceeded yourself there you neurotic bitch

you can hardly say " you got along with them and I didnt "

When lets be honest you dont really get along with anyone do you

anyway HOW DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT MY PRIVATE MESSAGES ON THE DAVID ICKE FORUM

thats what really caught my attention

how do YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY PRIVATE MESSAGES ON THE DAVID ICKE FORUM
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2020 15:43 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Sep 2020 17:12 #344

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
you can be a real piece of work Roastie

listen to yourself for gods sake

saying I behave like a jew and making shitty threats about me being banned

because what ?

you fucking stormed into this thread slapping your tits like King Kong accusing me of supporting the lockdowns , the Rona scam and the rest of the NWO plans

then I state clearly why I dont like hippies , because they promote drug use , promiscuity etc well apparently thats a bit too much for you and so you try and make associations between banned members in an attempt to get me banned as well.

its pure venom

but again , EXACTLY HOW DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY PRIVATE MESSAGES ON THE DAVID ICKE FORUM
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Sep 2020 21:36 #345

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
HELLO ???

HOW DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT MY PERSONAL MESSAGES ON THE DAVID ICKE FORUM ?????

HELLO ????

*edit* and fir the record no matter how many times ive extended the hand of peace to you , its all ways slapped away like a petulant child who isnt getting their way

ive absolutely no control over who says what or who gets banned from anywhere

as ive had to point out numerous times now ive TURNED DOWN an offer to be a mod on both the old Icke forum and this one too

if I was here trying to fuck with people do you not think I would have snapped at the chance to get some ban hammering done and started modding the fuck out of the place to burn every fucking bridge there is ?

As I actually prefer to hash it out with people and let them hang themselves with their own words if they are so inclined

Im also humble enough to admit I can never know everything about life or its mysteries and neither can I ever know everything about a bunch of random people on the internet or what their intentions are !

But again :

HOW DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT MY PERSONAL MESSAGES ON THE DAVID ICKE FORUM ??????
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2020 21:45 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Sep 2020 22:39 #346

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
and just who exactly is going our of their way to cause shit here Roastie ?

because it isnt me is it

I was engaging the topic of Anarchism by asking some damn good questions and pointing out that heirarchy , rules and order cannot simply be thrown into the dustbin of history because the anarchists and hippies say so

I was completely on topic and made clear and reasoned points why I am completely against both anarchism and hippies

But now look !

For some odd reason you want to try and get me kicked off the forum ?

and again , for the fourth or fifth time HOW DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY PERSONAL MESSAGES ON THE DAVID ICKE FORUM ???

Maybe we could get back to discussing the origins of Anarchism and why they are so closely related to the hippy death rune movement ?

I wish we could but it seems no matter the clarity of an argument against such destructive energies your first inclination is to go into WTF mode and end up accusing me of god knows what which has provided the perfect excuse for the anarchists to go on an intellectual vacation while you do your King Kong routine
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2020 22:41 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Sep 2020 22:45 #347

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
Flare wrote:
Ah, look who we have here...



"Emma Goldman".... sounds like a shekel sniffer doesn't it..?


Let's have a closer look....




:ponda: :ponda: :ponda: Ooff.... that's an ugly bitch...


From wikipedia:
Emma Goldman (June 27 [O.S. June 15], 1869 – May 14, 1940) was an anarchist political activist and writer. She played a pivotal role in the development of anarchist political philosophy in North America and Europe in the first half of the 20th century.

Born in Kaunas, Russian Empire (now Lithuania) to a Jewish family, Goldman emigrated to the United States in 1885.... blablablabla...


Yep! Who could have guessed it? :yup:

Now isn't that funny people? Another jew who apparently seems to have had a leading role in this anarchist scheme.


As expected... IAAIA once again dodging the crucial posts and in stead deflects by whining about some statue. :emo:

These weak anarchist people are so tiresome.



What do you think the jews fear most..?



This?






Or this?

Last Edit: 17 Sep 2020 22:46 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 17 Sep 2020 23:52 #348

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
MrAnderson wrote:
.....
then I state clearly why I dont like hippies , because they promote drug use , promiscuity etc
.....M

G'day MrAnderson.

With the above in mind, you "dont like" .....

1. Pharmacists because "they promote drug use".
2. Doctors and nurses because "they promote drug use".
3. Hospitals because "they promote drug use".
4. Pharmaceutical companies all their employees because "they promote drug use".
5. Government health agencies because "they promote drug use".
6. Metallica because "they promote drug use".

You self label as a 'christian' and have 'faith' that 'God' created everything, which of course includes all plants. So the naturally occurring plants that you call 'drugs' and which "hippies" use, enjoy and promote the use of, were created by this 'God' of yours. Are you stating that your 'God' is not perfect and got it 'wrong'?

Are you judging 'God'?

Funny that considering your claim of being "humble". :shemused:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 18 Sep 2020 00:21 #349

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
Flare wrote:
.....
As expected... IAAIA once again dodging the crucial posts and in stead deflects by whining about some statue. :emo:

These weak anarchist people are so tiresome.

What do you think the jews fear most..?
This?
.....
Or this?
.....

G'day Flare.

So you knew it was Mithras and are promoting Mithraism. :thumbup:

Good for you. Christianity is full of pedophile priests after all. ;)

False Dilemma

(also known as: all-or-nothing fallacy, false dichotomy [form of], the either-or fallacy, either-or reasoning, fallacy of false choice, fallacy of false alternatives, black-and-white thinking, the fallacy of exhaustive hypotheses, bifurcation, excluded middle, no middle ground, polarization)

Description: When only two choices are presented yet more exist, or a spectrum of possible choices exists between two extremes. False dilemmas are usually characterized by “either this or that” language, but can also be characterized by omissions of choices. Another variety is the false trilemma, which is when three choices are presented when more exist.

www.logicallyfallacious.com/logicalfallacies/False-Dilemma

Apart from the obvious logical fallacy of your false dilemma, I doubt whether anyone would "fear" some pictures, even those you label as "jews". Of course, you are free to fear these pictures if you choose to. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 18 Sep 2020 00:28 #350

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
Like we have said many times before here... Christianity, or rather said The Vatican, has been subverted as from 1958, by Masonic infiltration.

So you can beat on a dead horse all you want... it only makes you look more pathetic.


+ Funny ey, (((Emma Goldman))) and (((friends))) basically founded the 'Anarchism' ideology + movement... so nothing new under the sun there either.


Heck, you're so jewified that you actually even could be a jew.


Perhaps you should take another suck from your bong to make you feel a bit better about yourself.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

ANARCHISM 18 Sep 2020 01:55 #351

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4159
  • Likes received: 1277
So what is this ancient order you belong to? Why be coy if you're claiming to make a difference?
Why did you return after stating your farewell?. Further clarity could be achieved by your answering the questions before asking your own.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

ANARCHISM 18 Sep 2020 03:01 #352

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
Lux Interior wrote:
So what is this ancient order you belong to? Why be coy if you're claiming to make a difference?
Why did you return after stating your farewell?. Further clarity could be achieved by your answering the questions before asking your own.

One word

Aryan

Thats all

Now bloody act upon it
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 18 Sep 2020 04:53 #353

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
Flare wrote:
Like we have said many times before here...

G'day Flare.

Who is this "we" you are preaching on behalf of?
-
Flare wrote:
Christianity, or rather said The Vatican, has been subverted as from 1958, by Masonic infiltration.

"as from 1958" ..... :shemused:

"by Masonic infiltration" ..... :shemused:

I will give you a clue to research ...

Vatican is made up from two Latin words .... Vatis & Can.
-
Flare wrote:
So you can beat on a dead horse all you want... it only makes you look more pathetic.

Like you are beating up on your strawman argument and ad hominem logical fallacies?
-
Flare wrote:
+ Funny ey, (((Emma Goldman))) and (((friends))) basically founded the 'Anarchism' ideology + movement... so nothing new under the sun there either.

Wait a minute ... are you claiming that some woman born in 1869 "founded the 'Anarchism' ideology + movement"? ..... :shemused:

The first traces of formal anarchist thought can be found in ancient Greece and China, where numerous philosophers questioned the necessity of the state and declared the moral right of the individual to live free from coercion. During the Middle Ages, some religious sects espoused libertarian thought, and the Age of Enlightenment, and the attendant rise of rationalism and science signalled the birth of the modern anarchist movement.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_anarchism
-
Flare wrote:
Heck, you're so jewified that you actually even could be a jew.

Says the follower of the Abrahamic religion. :roll:
Flare wrote:
Perhaps you should take another suck from your bong to make you feel a bit better about yourself.

Is that why YOU smoke bongs?

Or are you simply promoting smoking with a bong?

Considering that I do not have a bong the statement must be about yourself and your lack of self worth. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 18 Sep 2020 09:32 #354

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 18 Sep 2020 09:44 #355

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4159
  • Likes received: 1277
Flare wrote:
Only a primitive would attribute the natural world to some omnipotent deity.
Religion is control.
Just because you can't explain it doesn't mean a miracle happened.
That's stone age thinking.
PS: If your giant sky fairy had any foresight at all can you tell me what purpose it had in creating this giant cluster fuck we live in now?
Christian Anfinsen sounds like an arrogant mentalist. He should stick to knocking on doors selling pamphlets, the twat.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2020 10:00 by Lux Interior.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 18 Sep 2020 11:25 #356

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
Lux Interior wrote:
Flare wrote:
Only a primitive would attribute the natural world to some omnipotent deity.
Religion is control.
Just because you can't explain it doesn't mean a miracle happened.
That's stone age thinking.
PS: If your giant sky fairy had any foresight at all can you tell me what purpose it had in creating this giant cluster fuck we live in now?
Christian Anfinsen sounds like an arrogant mentalist. He should stick to knocking on doors selling pamphlets, the twat.


Don’t you think, by looking at the man’s field of work, that it’s a bit simplistic to just wipe his opinion off the table?


Perhaps he might have stumbled upon the fact that everything is far to complex to just have come into existence by ‘coincedence’.
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2020 12:24 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 18 Sep 2020 12:31 #357

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2778
  • Likes received: 2149
Flare wrote:
Ah, look who we have here...



"Emma Goldman".... sounds like a shekel sniffer doesn't it..?


Let's have a closer look....




:ponda: :ponda: :ponda: Ooff.... that's an ugly bitch...


From wikipedia:
Emma Goldman (June 27 [O.S. June 15], 1869 – May 14, 1940) was an anarchist political activist and writer. She played a pivotal role in the development of anarchist political philosophy in North America and Europe in the first half of the 20th century.

Born in Kaunas, Russian Empire (now Lithuania) to a Jewish family, Goldman emigrated to the United States in 1885.... blablablabla...


Yep! Who could have guessed it? :yup:

Now isn't that funny people? Another jew who apparently seems to have had a leading role in this anarchist scheme.

Yep .. I exposed Emma Goldman as a Jewish anarchist and probably a transgender on more than one thread two years ago.

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/69764-transsexualism-and-transgenderism-is-the-future.html?start=0#275280

Zorro wrote ............

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/69764-transsexualism-and-transgenderism-is-the-future.html?start=0#275281
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2020 12:32 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 18 Sep 2020 12:58 #358

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2778
  • Likes received: 2149
MrAnderson wrote:
oh now Im a jew am i

Well you exceeded yourself there you neurotic bitch

you can hardly say " you got along with them and I didnt "

When lets be honest you dont really get along with anyone do you

anyway HOW DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT MY PRIVATE MESSAGES ON THE DAVID ICKE FORUM

thats what really caught my attention

how do YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY PRIVATE MESSAGES ON THE DAVID ICKE FORUM

Replying to this message rather than the three or more you wrote.

I don't want to see you banned Mr A.

BUT I don't trust you entirely

You wrote on this forum
I will admit right here im not who I have been saying I am but you have nothing to fear from me

Im part of something much older than this network and this year we went public

I really do have to sign off for good now
You didn't sign off for good, you were back within days and you haven't explained who you really are.

You don't have to answer any of my questions, but I think the forum would like you to.

Who asked you to be a moderator on DIF and on Truthzone?


I'll answer your question about personal messaging on DIF.

Anyone a member or not can go to the Social David Icke forum, click on online users and see who is online and which
threads they are looking at or whether they are using personal messenger. YOU MUST KNOW THIS, AFTER BEING ON ICKE FOR OVER TWO YEARS!

here is an example

forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/online/

One evening I saw one of Rocco's sock accounts on DIF was banned and he immediately started another. The only people using personal messenger at that time were you and the new Rocco sock account.

Can you explain that?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2020 12:59 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 18 Sep 2020 13:14 #359

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16050
  • Likes received: 6040
Roastie wrote:

All nice and well Roastie... but what ideology or movement do you actually support? How do you think the jews will have to be taken down?
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2020 13:14 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ANARCHISM 18 Sep 2020 13:45 #360

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2778
  • Likes received: 2149
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:

All nice and well Roastie... but what ideology or movement do you actually support? How do you think the jews will have to be taken down?

I don't support any ideology or movement Flare. I support my family and friends as best I can.

I don't mean to sound defeatist but I really don't know how at this moment in time people can take down this predominately
Jewish evil.

To expose the mainly controlled Jewish media and their non Jewish lackies, financial institutions, jewdicary, politicians, "science"
"education", gambling, porn industry, pro abortion, influence in the slave trade, paedophilia and pederasty, antifa ... the list goes on

Nearly every new political party has Jewish infiltration, left or right or moderate. Only independents imo may be trusted.

I saw this today, but can't confirm its accuracy.

What do you think?

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
The impossibility of Anarchism8.24Thursday, 01 December 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.