Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: UK is officially a Corporate Run Police State

UK is officially a Corporate Run Police State 17 Dec 2014 23:21 #1

Hi, I tried searching for a relevant thread to post this in but I couldn't find one. Please move it if there is a better place for it.

The relevant part can been seen from 42:17 onwards there are two points of interest of unwarranted Police attention directed against Universities in the United Kingdom. The first is a request for a list of "potential" attendees of a public fracking debate. The second was with reference to two posters in an office which were related to "Not for Shale" (an anti fracking campaign) and the other refereed to Gaza. Lancaster Police rolled up and took photos of the posters and then proceeded to warn the Student Union President that she was potentially committing a public order offence.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/15/police-university-list-fracking-debate?CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UK is officially a Corporate Run Police State 17 Dec 2014 23:28 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
No "guest" posting will ever been taken serious, for this forum is highly infiltrate and attacked by system shills, so if you really want to spread your message sign in and meet the challenge!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

UK is officially a Corporate Run Police State 17 Dec 2014 23:30 #3

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Guest wrote:
Hi, I tried searching for a relevant thread to post this in but I couldn't find one. Please move it if there is a better place for it.

The relevant part can been seen from 42:17 onwards there are two points of interest of unwarranted Police attention directed against Universities in the United Kingdom. The first is a request for a list of "potential" attendees of a public fracking debate. The second was with reference to two posters in an office which were related to "Not for Shale" (an anti fracking campaign) and the other refereed to Gaza. Lancaster Police rolled up and took photos of the posters and then proceeded to warn the Student Union President that she was potentially committing a public order offence.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/15/police-university-list-fracking-debate?CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
No "guest" posting will ever been taken serious, for this forum is highly infiltrate and attacked by system shills, so if you really want to spread your message sign in and meet the challenge!

Yes I agree with PFIZ :O

Fuck off Guardian reader, thats a SZ paper :roll:

UK is officially a Corporate Run Police State 17 Dec 2014 23:34 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
UK is officially a Corporate Run Police State

this is no news to none here, so elaborating on your impetus to post this is the basic information
required to be taken serious.

And try to avoid the typical, over represented system tools, if you can ;)

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2014 23:34 by PFIZIPFEI.

UK is officially a Corporate Run Police State 17 Dec 2014 23:37 #5

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
UK is officially a Corporate Run Police State

this is no news to none here, so elaborating on your impetus to post this is the basic information
required to be taken serious.

And try to avoid the typical, over represented system tools, if you can ;)

Its news to me...I live here...where do you live Frau? :ponda: :larf:

UK is officially a Corporate Run Police State 18 Dec 2014 01:01 #6

Thanks for the advice PFIZIPFEI it's becoming more apparent to me. I thought posting the information would be useful for anyone that hadn't seen it and it also helps spread information. That seemed like a good enough reason to mention it.

entrangermercenary1 there isn't much hope if you can't see the presence of a police state after reading that article. I'm not sure what the Guardian has to do with the price of eggs? It's a news report of events that took place in the United Kingdom or are you disputing that fact? Can you justify the police interest in either case? From my perspective there can be no justification for the police to be investigating peoples day to day business or the topics they discuss. Have you ever read any George Orwell or Aldous Huxley books? Real life seems to be surpassing both authors dystopian visions.

UK is officially a Corporate Run Police State 18 Dec 2014 08:02 #7

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
PISSFLEA wrote:

Are you a mod? Where's your fishtail parka? Do they make one big enough?

Heaven forbid anyone post something useful.

Guest, keep posting, but give it a Jew or Gay angle... you might get a thank you from ZIPPY.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2014 08:04 by Mr Cappy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare