Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 31 Jan 2015 10:56 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

As the search did not come up with a single result on "RWANDA" and "HUTU" I need to start a new thread on this most interesting comment which just came my way:

Hoff January 30, 2015 @ 12:37 pm

OT (off topic): I knew it, Rwanda and the Jews.

Rwanda has no natural resources, only a primitive agricultural based on coffee and tea. So why would the Jews care about Rwanda is next to Congo, and the natural resources are next to endless. The Jews use Rwanda as their contraband center.

Israel’s Role in Rwandan Genocide

Israel, as a seminal article in Maariv pointed out, played both sides against the middle in the Rwanda civil war.

Even before the slaughter commenced in 1994, Israel was supplying weapons officially to the Hutu-led government, which used them to fight against rebel forces under Kagame’s command.

Israeli arms suppliers continued covertly selling to the genocidal militias who murdered 800,000 Rwandan Tutsis. This from the book The Arms Fixers:

www.richardsilverstein.com/2013/09/21/jewish-neocons-adopt-rwandan-dictator-kagame/

www.realjewnews.com/?p=1002#comment-1697560

Mainstream: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_Genocide

Related subjects:
truth-zone.net/forum/history/65188-psychopathology-of-judaism.html
truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/65184-the-religious-origins-of-globalism.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2015 11:01 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 31 Jan 2015 13:08 #2

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

As the search did not come up with a single result on "RWANDA" and "HUTU" I need to start a new thread on this most interesting comment which just came my way:

Hoff January 30, 2015 @ 12:37 pm

OT (off topic): I knew it, Rwanda and the Jews.

Rwanda has no natural resources, only a primitive agricultural based on coffee and tea. So why would the Jews care about Rwanda is next to Congo, and the natural resources are next to endless. The Jews use Rwanda as their contraband center.

Israel’s Role in Rwandan Genocide

Israel, as a seminal article in Maariv pointed out, played both sides against the middle in the Rwanda civil war.

Even before the slaughter commenced in 1994, Israel was supplying weapons officially to the Hutu-led government, which used them to fight against rebel forces under Kagame’s command.

Israeli arms suppliers continued covertly selling to the genocidal militias who murdered 800,000 Rwandan Tutsis. This from the book The Arms Fixers:

www.richardsilverstein.com/2013/09/21/jewish-neocons-adopt-rwandan-dictator-kagame/

www.realjewnews.com/?p=1002#comment-1697560

Mainstream: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_Genocide

Related subjects:
truth-zone.net/forum/history/65188-psychopathology-of-judaism.html
truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/65184-the-religious-origins-of-globalism.html

Could you also speak about the first genocide of the 20th century

The Herero and Namaqua Genocide by the Germans

´´On 12 January 1904, the Herero people, led by Samuel Maharero,
rebelled against German colonial rule. In August, German general Lothar von Trotha
defeated the Herero in the Battle of Waterberg and drove them into the desert of
Omaheke, where most of them died of thirst. In October, the Nama people also
rebelled against the Germans only to suffer a similar fate.

In total, 24,000–100,000 Herero and 10,000 Nama died.[6][7][8][9][10]
The genocide was characterised by widespread death from starvation
and thirst because the Herero who fled the violence were prevented
from leaving the Namib Desert. Some sources also claim that the
German colonial army systematically poisoned desert well´´
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_Genocide

There are 6 parts to this video.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 31 Jan 2015 14:12 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Good idea to start a thread to debunk another lie!
Will soon do it if you don't start it first :)

This is about RWANDA genocide.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 23 Aug 2015 21:59 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Annotation: I watched the second video first (haven't watched the others yet) and recommend it to all who are interested in the subject of geopolitics and how genocides are created by the eternal destroyers and haters of decent mankind. The pattern is recurring since the beginning. They are apparently unable to change it. This is their weak point. Unability to be creative. Unfortunately the mass of benevolent humans is also unable to see through this cabal and thus they fall for the haters lies. Literally. Over and over again. Like suicidal, braindead, blood-thirsty lemmings.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2015 22:16 by PFIZIPFEI.

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 18 Apr 2016 09:04 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Israel’s ‘weapon exports to Rwanda during genocide’

to stay secret, following Supreme Court ruling

Between 800,000 and 1 million people were killed over the course of 100 days in Rwanda in 1994

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Metal racks hold the bones of thousands of Rwandan Genocide victims inside one of the crypts at the Nyamata Catholic Church Chip Somodevilla

Documents detailing Israel’s alleged defence exports to Rwanda during the country’s civil war and genocide in the 1990s are to remain sealed, the country’s Supreme Court has ruled.

Two years ago Professor Yair Auron and attorney Eitay Mack submitted a Freedom of Information request to the Israel’s defence ministry to discover the nature of any arms exports made to Rwanda between 1990 and 1995, the Times of Israel reports.

Between 800,000 and 1 million people were killed over the course of 100 days in Rwanda in 1994 during the civil war, kick started by the death of the Hutu President Juvenal Habyrimana whose plane was shot down over Kigali airport.

Weapons used in the genocide allegedly included Israeli-made 5.56mm bullets, rifles and grenades, the newspaper reports, but information apparently detailing this is sealed in the contested documentation.

Mr Auron and Mr Mack’s request reportedly stated: “According to various reports in Israel and abroad, the defence exports to Rwanda ostensibly violated international law, at least during the period of the weapons embargo imposed by the UN Security Council.”

The request was denied by the Ministry of Defence and later by the Tel Aviv District Court, upholding the argument that the release of information would undermine state security and international relations.

Read more: www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-s-weapon-exports-to-rwanda-during-genocide-to-stay-secret-following-supreme-court-ruling-a6981911.html

Thanks to dots, who brought the information to TZ: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/66894-israel-s-weapon-exports-to-rwanda-during-genocide-to-stay-secret-following-supreme-court-ruling.html

Further reference on TZ:

:right: A Corpse, 67 Tons of Cash and an Impounded Airplane - CIA Operation Gone Wrong?

.... btw, don't we all know who owns the CIA?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2016 09:25 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Return of Zorro

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 18 Apr 2016 09:12 #6

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Are the Israelis really such noobs at these dirty tricks games that they'd leave their own fingerprints all over it like this? Where's your skepticism when it comes to allegations against your enemies?

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 18 Apr 2016 09:53 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
ragnarok wrote:
Are the Israelis really such noobs at these dirty tricks games that they'd leave their own fingerprints all over it like this? Where's your skepticism when it comes to allegations against your enemies?

My scepticism and my "enemies" are none of your business, troll!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 18 Apr 2016 09:58 #8

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
So, jog on then, you scabby witch.

See, anybody can play this name-calling game.

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 18 Apr 2016 10:02 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
ragnarok wrote:
So, jog on then, you scabby witch.

See, anybody can play this name-calling game.

If there is a picture in this post I can't see it, thankfully.

Give me the synonym for "troll" which you like best and I will no longer call you a troll.

Calling a spade a spade is what you and your ilk detest most.

This is Truth Zone and not Orwellian "Clarity Zone".

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 18 Apr 2016 10:08 #10

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Explain exactly how asking a valid question about Israel's famously sneaky intelligence agencies supposedly leaving cookie crumbs right back to them is trolling?

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 19 Apr 2016 04:20 #11

Steve Pieczenik in an interview with Alex Jones Nov. 2012, said Hillary Clinton and the CIA engineered the Rwanda Genocide.

Pieczenik is an unreliable witness who says his family was "exterminated by Germans," without mentioning Adolf Hitler and all of the top Nazis were Jews. He was subpoenaed by the FBI at the behest of the US Justice Department, then US AG Eric Holder and the Florida District Court Judge Cecilia Altonaga.

Following on from his work under the auspices of the US State Department, during the kidnapping and murder of Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro by Red Brigade terrorists in 1978. Moro was snatched at gunpoint from his car in Rome March 16, 1978, and held for fifty four days before being shot dead.

He had allegedly been set to implement an alliance between the Christian Democrat Party and the Italian Communist Party, an action Henry Kissinger told Moro’s wife he would "pay dearly for." Infowars.

Pieczenik goes on to blame France and François Mitterrand for the Rwanda killing, however we know M and France were in the thrall of Zion then in 1994, no less than the French Government and leadership is today! Mossad & French Security staged the Hebdo and Bataclan attacks and blamed Arabs, like the CIA and Zion attacked the US on 911.
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2016 04:21 by Martin Timothy.

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 19 Apr 2016 12:37 #12

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Israel’s ‘weapon exports to Rwanda during genocide’

to stay secret, following Supreme Court ruling

Between 800,000 and 1 million people were killed over the course of 100 days in Rwanda in 1994

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Metal racks hold the bones of thousands of Rwandan Genocide victims inside one of the crypts at the Nyamata Catholic Church Chip Somodevilla

Documents detailing Israel’s alleged defence exports to Rwanda during the country’s civil war and genocide in the 1990s are to remain sealed, the country’s Supreme Court has ruled.

Two years ago Professor Yair Auron and attorney Eitay Mack submitted a Freedom of Information request to the Israel’s defence ministry to discover the nature of any arms exports made to Rwanda between 1990 and 1995, the Times of Israel reports.

Between 800,000 and 1 million people were killed over the course of 100 days in Rwanda in 1994 during the civil war, kick started by the death of the Hutu President Juvenal Habyrimana whose plane was shot down over Kigali airport.

Weapons used in the genocide allegedly included Israeli-made 5.56mm bullets, rifles and grenades, the newspaper reports, but information apparently detailing this is sealed in the contested documentation.

Mr Auron and Mr Mack’s request reportedly stated: “According to various reports in Israel and abroad, the defence exports to Rwanda ostensibly violated international law, at least during the period of the weapons embargo imposed by the UN Security Council.”

The request was denied by the Ministry of Defence and later by the Tel Aviv District Court, upholding the argument that the release of information would undermine state security and international relations.

Read more: www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-s-weapon-exports-to-rwanda-during-genocide-to-stay-secret-following-supreme-court-ruling-a6981911.html

Thanks to dots, who brought the information to TZ: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/66894-israel-s-weapon-exports-to-rwanda-during-genocide-to-stay-secret-following-supreme-court-ruling.html

Further reference on TZ:

:right: A Corpse, 67 Tons of Cash and an Impounded Airplane - CIA Operation Gone Wrong?

.... btw, don't we all know who owns the CIA?

Good you pointed this out. I was always under the impression that the Rwanda massacre was not so cruel and vile, but now I know it's Ze Jews it becomes really horrific.

Always good to see your obsession going, I was waiting for Ze Jews to enter the topic from post 1. You didn't let me down, toda raba!

:thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 19 Apr 2016 12:55 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Good you pointed this out. I was always under the impression that the Rwanda massacre was not so cruel and vile, but now I know it's Ze Jews it becomes really horrific.

Always good to see your obsession going, I was waiting for Ze Jews to enter the topic from post 1. You didn't let me down, toda raba!

Gern geschehen!

www.free-hebrew.com/tag/toda-raba/

You may hold The Independent and The Times of Israel responsible for too much truth, I was just quoting,
but thanks for showing your true colours, eventually.

As you are quite new to this forum, at least under the name of Gaya, here you are:

:right: TOPIC: Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums

:right: Poll: Is one thread enough for the Jooo's????

It's not too late to vote, just for fun or from your deepest conviction, NaJ.

:cool:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2016 12:58 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: spectero

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 19 Apr 2016 13:07 #14

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Gern geschehen!

www.free-hebrew.com/tag/toda-raba/

You may hold The Independent and The Times of Israel responsible for too much truth, I was just quoting,
but thanks for showing your true colours, eventually.

As you are quite new to this forum, at least under the name of Gaya, here you are:

:right: TOPIC: Discussion of Jew hatred as perceived in MSM & Internet forums

:right: Poll: Is one thread enough for the Jooo's????

It's not too late to vote, just for fun or from your deepest conviction, NaJ.

:cool:

You're really like a sea lion reacting to the sight of a fish. So easy and predictable. What two words of hebrew can do to an obsessed soul. :facepalm:

The name is Gaia, but your watery eyes are forgiven.

But enough about that, the black (!) victims of this massacre do deserve better.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 19 Apr 2016 13:51 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:
You're really like a sea lion reacting to the sight of a fish. So easy and predictable. What two words of hebrew can do to an obsessed soul. :facepalm:

The name is Gaia, but your watery eyes are forgiven.

But enough about that, the black (!) victims of this massacre do deserve better.

I was just trying to be of help to a newbie, Gaia :)

So you don't agree with the contents of the article quoted from The Independent,
but saw the need to say "it's Ze Jews " and claim that
I am "obsessed", while at the same time you admit that "I was waiting for Ze Jews".

This blatant contradiction is well worth being noted.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2016 13:56 by PFIZIPFEI.

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 19 Apr 2016 14:54 #16

• GMP
  • Silver Member
"Arms dealers selling weapons" is not news.
That's what they do.
Arms dealers selling weapons to both sides of a conflict is news or, as the arms dealers might call it 'Good for business'.
Does it make it worse that these arms dealers were reportedly Jews?
Say that it was a German arms supplier caught selling weapons to both Hutus and Tutsis....
Would that have been OK?

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 19 Apr 2016 17:27 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
GMP wrote:
"Arms dealers selling weapons" is not news.
That's what they do.
Arms dealers selling weapons to both sides of a conflict is news or, as the arms dealers might call it 'Good for business'.
Does it make it worse that these arms dealers were reportedly Jews?
Say that it was a German arms supplier caught selling weapons to both Hutus and Tutsis....
Would that have been OK?

Hypothetical daydreams may make you feel better, but .... surprise surprise ... it was not the "Nazis", but the Jews, NaJ!

And I would by no means exclude the possibility that some of the weapons were designed and produced in Germany, Austria or Switzerland,
and the Germans are hardly producing weapons for their own use, but under USraelian occupation since 1945 all the best technology goes to ..... and the winner is .....surprise surprise ... ISRAEL.
... and for free at that!

Ref on TZ: TOPIC: Germany and the Dolphins ... a never ending story

Oh, and btw, happy birthday to the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2016 17:35 by PFIZIPFEI.

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 21 Apr 2016 14:30 #18

• GMP
  • Silver Member
How odd that the Lubavitcher Rebbe and Adolf Hitler should share the same birthday.
Were they perhaps related do you think Pfiz?

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame - Israel - Netanyahu 28 Apr 2016 07:01 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Rwanda Genocide - The Israeli Connection

By Gilad Atzmon

In 2006, Israel’s largest news site Ynet published a courageous article by nationalist Israeli writer Sever Plocker who admitted that “some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish.”

Like Yuri Slezkine, Plocker admits that the Stalin death machine was operated by Jews such as Genrikh Yagoda and Lazar Kaganovich. In 1934, at the peak of Stalin’s purge: “38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin.”

In recent years we have learned that a quarter of the International Brigade that fought Franco in Spain was Jewish, and the Lingua Franca of the Brigade was Yiddish. I have lost a few Jewish ‘anti’ Zionist friends trying to discuss that topic and to grasp the role of the Yiddish speaking combatants in the destruction of Catholic Spain in that bloody war. Showing far more integrity than our ‘allies’ on the Left, Zionist Plocker writes “I find it unacceptable that a person will be considered a member of the Jewish people when he does great things, but not considered part of our people when he does amazingly despicable things.”

It would be encouraging to imagine a genocide that is totally free of any Jewish involvement. Sadly, the Rwanda genocide doesn’t fit into this mythical category.

Haaretz reported last week that the Israeli Supreme Court decided to uphold the denial of a Freedom of Information request to make public documents about Israeli ‘defense' exports to Rwanda at the time of the 1994 genocide in that country.

(...)

Full article and "the true meaning of the Holocaust Religion": www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2016/4/16/rwanda-genocide-the-israeli-connection

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2016 07:01 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame - Israel - Netanyahu 28 Apr 2016 07:24 #20

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
1 - it makes much more sense that the Rwanda Genocide was faked (either completely or partially; inflated numbers at least, see your own vids of today) than a real event carried out just as we've been told but then funded by jewish weapon manufacturers. Quite some jews are excellent in fakery, smokescreens, propaganda and theatre. Not by coincidence we find many jews in Hollywood... :wissl:
2 - if the event were real, you and your fellow White Genocide fearmongerers should be happy it happened; Europe would be saved of 500-1000 k potential evil blacks entering Ze All White Fatherland. :larf:

That the spread ranges with a stunning 100% already should point you to possibility 1, by the way.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare