Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame - Israel - Netanyahu 14 May 2016 23:24 #21

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The Zionist Infestation Of Africa: Zimbabwe To Uganda, Congo To Somalia And Beyond

Full article

# 4
reference thread

Reference:

- www.africanjewishcongress.com/
- www.jewishsa.co.za/jewish-sa/sa-jewish-communities/african-jewish-congress/
- www.africanjewishcongress.com/MAURITIUS.htm
- de.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Jewish_Congress not available in English!
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_South_Africa

Connect the dots!

Those who only appeared recently on the screen of your perception and the old ones.

And please refer to the previous page of this thread.

Reference on TZ:

:right: A Corpse, 67 Tons of Cash and an Impounded Airplane - CIA Operation Gone Wrong?

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 14 Nov 2016 14:55 #22

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Martin Timothy wrote:
Steve Pieczenik in an interview with Alex Jones Nov. 2012, said Hillary Clinton and the CIA engineered the Rwanda Genocide.

Pieczenik is an unreliable witness who says his family was "exterminated by Germans," without mentioning Adolf Hitler and all of the top Nazis were Jews. He was subpoenaed by the FBI at the behest of the US Justice Department, then US AG Eric Holder and the Florida District Court Judge Cecilia Altonaga.

Following on from his work under the auspices of the US State Department, during the kidnapping and murder of Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro by Red Brigade terrorists in 1978. Moro was snatched at gunpoint from his car in Rome March 16, 1978, and held for fifty four days before being shot dead.

He had allegedly been set to implement an alliance between the Christian Democrat Party and the Italian Communist Party, an action Henry Kissinger told Moro’s wife he would "pay dearly for." Infowars.

Pieczenik goes on to blame France and François Mitterrand for the Rwanda killing, however we know M and France were in the thrall of Zion then in 1994, no less than the French Government and leadership is today! Mossad & French Security staged the Hebdo and Bataclan attacks and blamed Arabs, like the CIA and Zion attacked the US on 911.

This is a textbook example of a troll post, distorting, confusing, audaciously mixing truth and lies and all without a single evidence or source.

In a new book called We Killed Aldo Moro, Mr Pieczenik said he was sent to Italy by President Jimmy Carter on the day that Moro was kidnapped by the Red Brigades, a far-Left terrorist group

He had been heading to parliament for a crucial vote on a ground-breaking alliance he had proposed between the Christian Democrat Party and the Italian Communist Party.

The alliance enraged both sides of the political spectrum in Italy, and also upset both Moscow and Washington.

Moro’s widow, Eleonora, later said Henry Kissinger had warned her husband against his strategy. „You will pay dearly for it,“ he is alleged to have said.

Mr Pieczenik said he was part of a „crisis committee“ headed by Francesco Cossiga, the interior minister.

Moro was held for 54 days. Mr Pieczenik said the committee was jolted into action by the fear that Moro would reveal state secrets in an attempt to free himself.

A false statement, attributed to the Red Brigades, was leaked saying that Moro was dead.

Mr Pieczenick said that this had a dual purpose; to prepare the Italian public for the worst, and to let the Red Brigades know that the state would not negotiate for Moro, and considered him already dead.

The following month, Moro was shot and placed in the back of a car in central Rome, midway between the headquarters of the Communist Party and the Christian Democrats.

In a documentary on French television last weekend, Mr Cossiga admitted the committee had taken the decision to release the false statement.

Read more: fatalistblog.arbeitskreis-n.su/2016/11/13/mordfall-aldo-moro-cia-oder-gladio/
Book: www.stevepieczenik.com/novels/terror-counter-terror-by-steve-pieczenik/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2016 18:09 by PFIZIPFEI.

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 01 Dec 2016 20:18 #23

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
When I started this thread I knew not much about the situation in Africa.

Now I will use this thread for all Africa news I come across except South Africa.

MALAWI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malawi

and I will post this video although it's from BBC/Savile channel

'Hyena': The man hired to have sex with children - BBC News

Vid descr
+++This video contains disturbing content+++ Parents in remote parts of Malawi are sending their daughters to be sexually initiated by local men - called "hyenas" - when they reach puberty. Meet Eric, he’s proud of his role as a "hyena".

Full story here: www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36843769
Stealing Innocence in Malawi: www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07krycn

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

RWANDA - Genocide - Hutu - Tutsi - Kagame 29 Mar 2017 16:51 #24

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

AIPAC 2017 - Rwandan President Paul Kagame Interview

vid descr
The President of the Republic of Rwanda Paul Kagame is interviewed live on stage by former CNN anchor Frank Sesno. Read the full transcript: bit.ly/kagame-pc17

Yannick Tona - AIPAC campus activist and survivor

vid descr
AIPAC campus activist Yannick Tona shares his emotional connection to Israel as a survivor of the Rwandan genocide.

AIPAC 2017
:right: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/66520-aipac-american-israel-public-affairs-committee.html?start=20#255314

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Mar 2017 19:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare