Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greek finance minister flips the bird

Greek finance minister flips the bird 18 Mar 2015 05:22 #1

• zax
  • Gold Member
Greece vs. Germany: It's getting really ugly
Did the Greek finance minister really show Germany the finger?
The Germans think so, and they are fuming.
money.cnn.com/2015/03/17/news/economy/greece-germany-varoufakis-finger/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Greek finance minister flips the bird 19 Mar 2015 16:56 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oracle, rodin

Greek finance minister flips the bird 19 Mar 2015 16:58 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, rodin

Greek finance minister flips the bird 19 Mar 2015 18:36 #4

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
novum wrote:
Its the mafia's guy and proponent of "game theory". :wissl:
Family photo so to speak.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

GREECE IN CHAINS 19 Mar 2015 19:00 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Mar 2015 19:46 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

Greek finance minister flips the bird 19 Mar 2015 19:50 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
^And "mum" wears black leather too! :O :hahano:

Greek finance minister flips the bird 19 Mar 2015 21:14 #7

• Oracle
I hope some people will get the implications...

ICJ court decision of 3.2.2012
INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE
REPORTS OF JUDGMENTS,
ADVISORY OPINIONS AND ORDERS
JURISDICTIONAL IMMUNITIES
OF THE STATE
(GERMANY
v.
ITALY
: GREECE intervening)
JUDGMENT OF 3 FEBRUARY 2012
www.icj-cij.org/docket/files/143/16883.pdf

In short, it was the death sentence for the "Federal republic of Germany", the allied firm.

Germany, is Germany in its pre WWII borders. The court makes distinction between Germany and the criminal, bankrupt allied firm "FRG".
Ukraine anyone?
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 19 Mar 2015 21:24 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

ICJ Judge Hisashi Owada - FRG is NOT a STATE?! - Villa Mylius Vigoni Case - English/German 19 Mar 2015 21:29 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
For the German guests, and I know there are quite a few ;)
and I think it's even more important that they understand:

ICJ Judge Hisashi Owada - FRG is NOT a STATE?! - Villa Mylius Vigoni Case - English/German

Please find more information and links in the video description.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Mar 2015 21:36 by PFIZIPFEI.

Greek finance minister flips the bird 19 Mar 2015 22:12 #9

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!

Greek finance minister flips the bird 20 Mar 2015 00:24 #10

• Oracle
A vain Emperor who cares about nothing except wearing and displaying clothes hires two swindlers who promise him the finest, best suit of clothes from a fabric invisible to anyone who is unfit for his position or "hopelessly stupid". The Emperor's ministers cannot see the clothing themselves, but pretend that they can for fear of appearing unfit for their positions and the Emperor does the same. Finally the swindlers report that the suit is finished, they mime dressing him and the Emperor marches in procession before his subjects. The townsfolk play along with the pretense, not wanting to appear unfit for their positions or stupid. Then a child in the crowd, too young to understand the desirability of keeping up the pretense, blurts out that the Emperor is wearing nothing at all and the cry is taken up by others. The Emperor cringes, suspects the assertion is true, but continues the procession.

blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Greek finance minister flips the bird 20 Mar 2015 00:41 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 20 Mar 2015 00:43 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle

Greek finance minister flips the bird 20 Mar 2015 01:15 #12

• Aunty Lynn
  • John Podesta is a loser!
Knock it off novum :nono: Christine is one of our finest. Im NOT going to tell you twice. :twitch:

Here's to you and all your good work Christine, enjoy that Château Mouton, youve earned it. :)

Philanthropist and proud member of the Council on Foreign Relations (USA), Chatham House (UK), the Institute for Strategic Studies (UK), the International Advisory Council of Asia House (UK), the Foreign Policy Association (USA), and Co-Chair of the Henry Jackson Initiative's report 'Towards a More Inclusive Capitalism'.

Greek finance minister flips the bird 20 Mar 2015 01:22 #13

• Oracle
Aunty Lynn wrote:
Knock it off novum :nono: Christine is one of our finest. Im NOT going to tell you twice. :twitch:

Lynn, do you eventually know who did the cosmetic surgery of the old Christian Lagarde to become Christine?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 20 Mar 2015 01:22 by Oracle.

More US Allies Join The Anti-Dollar Alliance -- Greek finance minister flips the bird 20 Mar 2015 05:19 #14

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
:cool: It’s Happening: More US Allies Join The Anti-Dollar Alliance

March 18, 2015

The United States government just went from “Please, baby, don’t leave me,” to frustrated threats and whining.

After the UK announced it will join new China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) as a founding member late last week, Germany, France and Italy decided yesterday to follow Britain’s lead and join as well.

Welcome to the beginning of the end of the US dollar’s domination. It’s happening.

For the past few decades America was the undisputed global economic and political superpower.

The entire world happily used the US dollar, and hence, the US banking system. More importantly, the world happily placed its trust in the US government.

But there’s a limit to how irresponsible, reckless, and threatening you can be. Eventually such behavior catches up to you.

That time has now come.

The US government is now drowning in debt that can never be repaid. The US government’s own numbers, in fact, estimate its level of insolvency at roughly $60 trillion. :wissl:

This means that when you add up all the assets of the United States—every acre of land, every tank, every drone, every drop of oil in the strategic reserve… and subtract all the debt and liabilities, the result is MINUS $60 trillion.

That is the net worth of the United States government.

On top of that, the US government has chosen to use its once-trusted currency and banking system as weapons to blackmail the rest of the world.

FATCA (the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) is probably the best recent example.

FATCA’s provisions require every single bank in the world to jump into bed with the Internal Revenue Service and agree to all sorts of expensive, debilitating information-sharing agreements.

And any bank which dares to defy the US government gets effectively blackballed from the US banking system and subject to a 30% withholding tax.

On top of that, the US government has taken to slamming foreign banks with the most astonishing fines—$9 billion, for example, in the case of French Bank BNP Paribas.

BNP’s wrongdoing was conducting business with countries, like Cuba and Iran, that the US government doesn’t like.

Bear in mind, BNP is a French bank and broke no French law whatsoever.

Moreover, the business was done through its Swiss subsidiary, and they broke no Swiss law either.

That didn’t matter to Uncle Sam, which fined the bank $9 billion under threat of being kicked out of the US banking system.

Blackmail. Extortion. Intimidation. :yup: This isn’t the behavior of a trusted friend. It’s the behavior of an arrogant sociopath.

And the rest of the world is sick of it.

Other countries—even allied nations—see that times are changing. There are new players on the rise, and the US isn’t the only option anymore.

Increasingly they’re turning to China, who, by some metrics, is already the largest economy in the world.

And the US government can’t do anything about it.

This is happening now with increasing speed. It’s mainstream news everywhere: the US is being shunned by its allies for the new kid on the block.

This has major implications for the United States. History shows that when reserve currencies change, the losing country almost invariably goes through significant turmoil.

But here’s the thing—the world is changing. But it’s not coming to an end.

Yes, things will change dramatically in the West in the coming years.

The standard of living that was attainable in the US because of its economic dominance will diminish.

For cues, look to Europe to see how unsustainable policies unravel when you don’t have the backing of the world’s reserve currency.

But people who recognize and embrace these changes early will prosper, for there will be tremendous opportunities throughout this process.

Modern technology means that all of our lives don’t have to be trapped within one single bankrupt country.

You can move your savings abroad to safety.

You can structure your business and assets so that you keep more of your hard-earned income for yourself and your family.

You can seek out investment opportunities out there that aren’t subjected to chasing bubbles induced by world central banks.

You can plan ahead and establish an alternative residency in a safe and thriving place, and perhaps even qualify for a second passport.

Bottom line– the world is changing. We can’t stop the end of the dollar’s dominance. All we can control is how we react to it… and when.

This is a real opportunity. Either an opportunity to gain, or an opportunity to lose. The choice is ours to make.
http://www.zengardner.com/happening-us-allies-join-anti-dollar-alliance/

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2015 06:00 by Mario.

Greek finance minister flips the bird 21 Mar 2015 08:58 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Oracle wrote:
I hope some people will get the implications...

Honestly, I doubt that anyone watched the video, let alone understood the implications,
except Zorro and Orangeaid and perhaps Novum and Voltaire, who already know about this.
No response, no interest, no questions ... or maybe only silent schadenfreude? :dunno:

And why should trolls watch it, after all, it's not part of their job to get real.
Which reminds me that I hardly ever came across a member here, who does not agree with me,
but is, nonetheless, interested in and able to decently discuss the subject of disagreement.

- normal and interested members (a handful or a few more, perhaps, plus maybe a few, who rarely comment)
- egocentrics (less than a handful, not clear, whether they belong to the third category, at least they do them a favour)
- trolls and ignoramuses (the rest, actively backing the system)

Little to nothing in between, according to my perception, and that's the factual situation since almost a year.
It was a bit different before that. There were fewer members of all above "categories" here. ;)

Edit: I just realised that this is an exact reflection of the wealth/power pyramid,
which will soon collapse because there is hardly any middle-class (normal members)
any longer and more and more people on the bottom are no longer willing/able to bear
the full weight and responsibility and unexpectedly step out :) in one way or another.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Mar 2015 12:06 by PFIZIPFEI.

Greek finance minister flips the bird 22 Mar 2015 07:49 #16

• zax
  • Gold Member
zax wrote:
Greece vs. Germany: It's getting really ugly
Did the Greek finance minister really show Germany the finger?
The Germans think so, and they are fuming.
money.cnn.com/2015/03/17/news/economy/greece-germany-varoufakis-finger/

Did Greek minister Varoufakis show Germany the 'Stinkefinger'?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare