Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Genocide of Christians and Muslims in Burma (Myanmar)

Genocide of Christians and Muslims in Burma (Myanmar) 24 Mar 2015 03:14 #1

• irongate
  • Fresh Member

Muslims and Christians have lived in Burma for hundreds of years, although many arrived only after Burma's annexation by Great Britain in the 19th Century. Racial and religious tensions have run high between Muslim & Christian minorities and Burmans since independence in 1948. Successive Burmese regimes have encouraged or instigated violence against Muslims and Christians as a way of diverting the public's attention away from economic or political concerns. The most recent outbreak of violence occurred in cities across Burma.

The report also examines Karen relations with the Muslim population in Karen State, particularly the persecution of Muslims by the Democratic Karen Buddhist Army (DKBA), a Karen group allied with the SPDC. The DKBA has been involved in the destruction of mosques and the forced relocation of Muslim villagers. DKBA soldiers have tried to force Muslims to worship Buddhist monks and put up Buddhist altars. Restrictions have also been placed on Muslims to force them to become vegetarian. Both the DKBA and the SPDC force Muslims in Karen State to perform forced labour for them on a regular basis.

This report is based on interviews with Muslim refugees from Karen State and Muslim travellers and traders from central Burma and the Western border conducted by KHRG researchers between October 2001 and February 2002.

All of the interviews quoted in the text are with Burmese Muslims with the exception of Interview #6 with "Moe Zaw Shwe", who is a Karen Christian. There are a higher number of examples in the text from Karen State because more of the interviews were conducted with Muslims from Karen State. Some supporting information and assistance with interviews was provided by the Muslim Information Centre of Burma (MICB).

This report consists of several parts: this preface, an introduction, a detailed description of the situation including quotes from interviews, and an index of interviews. The full text of the interviews compiled for this report is available as a separately published annex and is available from KHRG upon approved request
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Almost every city or town in Burma has a Muslim community. There are also Muslim and mixed Muslim villages throughout Burma. Rakhine State (also known as Arakan State) in western Burma has the highest concentration of Muslim inhabitants. The families of some of the Muslim inhabitants of Rakhine State have lived there for hundreds of years, while others arrived after the annexation of this part of Burma by the British in 1824.

Most of the Muslim families in the rest of Burma arrived during British colonial rule. Most of the Muslims in Burma descend at least partly from South Asians, though through the generations there has been a great deal of intermarriage so that many of today's Muslims have ancestors of various ethnicity. Despite this, in Burma non-Muslims tend to use the term 'Muslim' to indicate not only a religion but also an ethnicity, or else they refer to all Muslims as 'Indians' , which of course they are not.
Muslims usually refer to themselves as 'Muslims' when asked about their ethnicity. The vast majority of Muslims in Burma today were born there, and their ancestors have lived in Burma for generations.

Racial and religious tensions surrounding the Muslims have existed for a long time, but have become worse since Burmese independence in 1948. Much of the abuse against Muslims is similar to that encountered by other ethnic groups.

Muslims also have to go for forced labour and pay extortion fees, they are subject to arbitrary arrest and torture, and are even sometimes executed. Where the discrimination against Muslims differs is in the areas of citizenship and religious freedom.

Most Muslims are not considered as citizens under Burma's strict citizenship law. Based on this they are unable to obtain national identity cards. As a result they find it difficult to travel, get an education, carry on social relations and conduct business.

Racial discrimination and the lack of an identity card make it difficult for Muslims to get employment with private companies. Muslims who are able to get identity cards are barred from holding high office in both the civil service and the military. The majority of them (particularly outside Rakhine State) do not own land, but work as traders or day labourers.

"Far from being the terrorists of the world, the Islamic peoples have been its victims." -- John Pilger

IG
Out between ideas of wrong doing,

and right doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there - Jalaluddin Rumi
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2015 03:25 by irongate.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Genocide of Christians and Muslims in Burma (Myanmar) 24 Mar 2015 03:20 #2

• irongate
  • Fresh Member

And this largely went unreported on mainstream lamestream... you wonder why? you shouldn't... Christians are a smaller minority in Burma than Muslims, who are also a minority. Muslim blood is viewed as a cheap commodity in the west, and our eyes have become desensitised to murder and genocide. So who cares if a a couple hundred thousand Moozies and a few thousand Christians get killed right? right? right?

No... it's not right.

A cold truth hits home when you realise GENOCIDE still happens today, and the worlds NEWS networks don't report it because the only genocide they ever want to talk about is the holohoax.

This may be the world we live in - but we can shape it too... I'm doing my bit. What are you doing? Arguing on internet forums? think about it.

IG

and right doing,

there is a field...

Last Edit: 24 Mar 2015 03:24 by irongate.

Genocide of Christians and Muslims in Burma (Myanmar) 24 Mar 2015 03:51 #3

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Not here. There are but a few christians. You must be muslim faith? UK is one of the key destroyers (what the last 500 years of Divine Right to Rule) of the world today.

Genocide of Christians and Muslims in Burma (Myanmar) 24 Mar 2015 04:02 #4

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
it was the UK first, then the USA (present) - and next - when the power shifts to Israel, it will be Israel.

Wait for it to happen.

Yes, I am a Muslim :)

IG

and right doing,

there is a field...

Last Edit: 24 Mar 2015 04:03 by irongate.

Genocide of Christians and Muslims in Burma (Myanmar) 24 Mar 2015 04:11 #5

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
irongate wrote:
it was the UK first, then the USA (present) - and next - when the power shifts to Israel, it will be Israel.

Wait for it to happen.

Yes, I am a Muslim :)

IG
The USA has been the hired gun. And formerly a industrial (hired wage slaves) & ag giant. Used. And it is easily seen by whom & what purpose. The attention and weapons will be directed at the state of IS RA EL/Zionist leadership for the obvious reasons. The manipulators.

Genocide of Christians and Muslims in Burma (Myanmar) 24 Mar 2015 04:50 #6

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
So if i am reading you correctly, you are implying that the USA will turn on Israel? or some other nations will turn on Israel?

My view is that the USA, UK and France, seeded the state of Israel (Balfour declaration)... the USA was founded on British and French law systems and ideals, which turned into the declaration - yet, that doesn't make them a different people, only a new nation - the fact remains that the Crusades are still going on 1000 years later - even Bush declared "This is a Crusade".

Seeing the matrix yet? I see it clear as day, i see more of it than the appearance of reality around me, in fact.

Israel always was the plan - and the plan is to make Israel the only Super Power nation in the world, with all other nations subjugated to its influence... and it's working pretty damn well so far, wouldn't you say?

IG

and right doing,

there is a field...

Last Edit: 24 Mar 2015 04:50 by irongate.

Genocide of Christians and Muslims in Burma (Myanmar) 24 Mar 2015 04:57 #7

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
irongate wrote:
So if i am reading you correctly, you are implying that the USA will turn on Israel? or some other nations will turn on Israel?

My view is that the USA, UK and France, seeded the state of Israel (Balfour declaration)... the USA was founded on British and French law systems and ideals, which turned into the declaration - yet, that doesn't make them a different people, only a new nation - the fact remains that the Crusades are still going on 1000 years later - even Bush declared "This is a Crusade".

Seeing the matrix yet? I see it clear as day, i see more of it than the appearance of reality around me, in fact.

Israel always was the plan - and the plan is to make Israel the only Super Power nation in the world, with all other nations subjugated to its influence... and it's working pretty damn well so far, wouldn't you say?

IG
Ah, yes the goal is nearly completed. There will be a world leadership out of IS RA EL. The courthouse has been built long ago. A throne if you would as well. But the supreme leaderships reign will be very short lived. It (the TRIBE) has come full circle. They were banished from Israel long ago, and are returning to make the world pay for what they (the 'chosen ones') feel was unjust. And the remaining powers will then march upon them.

Genocide of Christians and Muslims in Burma (Myanmar) 24 Mar 2015 05:18 #8

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
the remaining powers are actually the very same which returned them to the holy land - UK, France and USA... so how does that work?

will they turn on those who helped them? doesn't sound right to me.

IG

and right doing,

there is a field...

Genocide of Christians and Muslims in Burma (Myanmar) 24 Mar 2015 05:30 #9

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
irongate wrote:
the remaining powers are actually the very same which returned them to the holy land - UK, France and USA... so how does that work?

IG
IS RA EL is led by the same people who use and destroy any one and everyone to complete their goal. Set up the World Super Power aka NWO. Their time is short now (Jinn/Satan) they shall invoke the final war, WWIII. Does the Muslim believe there is a seed from the Fallen Ones that has mingled w/man's?

Genocide of Christians and Muslims in Burma (Myanmar) 24 Mar 2015 07:44 #10

• zax
  • Gold Member
This may be the world we live in - but we can shape it too... I'm doing my bit. What are you doing? Arguing on internet forums? think about it

Sharing information can break walls built around people,and eventuially lead them to the ultimate truth,and know what they are facing in life.
It can't be pounded into them,and some folks choose to fight and derail and more.
And many of us have a life outside of forums and you have no clue what they do to help their fellow man or woman.
So climb down off the high horse.
Your orange pal is one of the worst offenders here,and hounds the kid every single day.And your video pal zorro jumps in the gangbanging.
They call anyone that doesn't believe in Pan Germanism a shill,troll,Jew and use foul language in their posts.
So naturally you will see a tit for tat take place.
Your pals start entire threads on members.
After months of that crap, I slapped them back and they don't like it.
But note this,I stay out of their paranoid threads.and get my digs at them in other threads.
I don't take their bait.
So chastise your pals.
They bemoan the exposure of paganism and the occult roots of the One World Government and Religion shaping up before us.And that history is being shown in many threads here.They can deny it,but it can't be refuted because what took place in the past 130 years or so is going accoriding to a well laid out plan for humanity.
And as you know it goes back thousands of years.
Even though I do not share your faith,I do see you are not clueless like your pals here.
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2015 07:48 by zax.

Genocide of Christians and Muslims in Burma (Myanmar) 24 Mar 2015 11:57 #11

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
wiikkidd wrote:
irongate wrote:

IG
IS RA EL is led by the same people who use and destroy any one and everyone to complete their goal. Set up the World Super Power aka NWO. Their time is short now (Jinn/Satan) they shall invoke the final war, WWIII. Does the Muslim believe there is a seed from the Fallen Ones that has mingled w/man's?

A good question bud. No, there is nothing in the Muslim scriptures about demonic entities having children with women, nor in the ahadeeth. Something interesting to note: Jinns can mate, have children etc and they lead exceptionally long lives. Their sperm however, is incompatible with human DNA because they are jinn - inter dimensional species - why am I telling you this? becuase humans can have sex with jinn - and it happens with real magicians a lot. Real magic is not pretty, it causes problems for people. Some call it voodoo, others jadoo, others candomble, etc etc - whatever they call it - it is via the summoning of these entities and they demand the magician do something in return for their "magic". Sometimes it is having sex...

IG

and right doing,

there is a field...

Genocide of Christians and Muslims in Burma (Myanmar) 24 Mar 2015 12:03 #12

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
irongate wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
irongate wrote:

IG

A good question bud. No, there is nothing in the Muslim scriptures about demonic entities having children with women, nor in the ahadeeth. Something interesting to note: Jinns can mate, have children etc and they lead exceptionally long lives. Their sperm however, is incompatible with human DNA because they are jinn - inter dimensional species - why am I telling you this? becuase humans can have sex with jinn - and it happens with real magicians a lot. Real magic is not pretty, it causes problems for people. Some call it voodoo, others jadoo, others candomble, etc etc - whatever they call it - it is via the summoning of these entities and they demand the magician do something in return for their "magic". Sometimes it is having sex...

IG
Very good. And yes, I believe this is another form of 'hidden knowledge' being granted or rewarded to the few, who then use this as means to rule over the so called 'profane' or unwashed masses. It is also easy to see why today the Jinn peoples have pitted Muslims against Christians, they would have been vanquished long ago if mankind were to stop following their sway.
User(s) who Liked this post: irongate

Genocide of Christians and Muslims in Burma (Myanmar) 24 Mar 2015 12:08 #13

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
HI Zax :) peace be with you
zax wrote:

Sharing information can break walls built around people,and eventuially lead them to the ultimate truth,and know what they are facing in life.
It can't be pounded into them,and some folks choose to fight and derail and more.

I agree - sharing of information can help build bridges - but the manner in which we present that info can also burn the very same we were hoping to build upon.
zax wrote:
And many of us have a life outside of forums and you have no clue what they do to help their fellow man or woman.
So climb down off the high horse.

Very true, however - that really doesn't seem the case with the members here who are constantly trolling each other. Why compromise your personality and integrity on a public forum by getting nasty? I did that with the DDT character on VC forum a few years back, and upon reflection I realised that I had played into his bait tactics - and though it seemed I won those exchanges - I felt like I had lost in the end.

Now, I concentrate on only the main meat of the posts which interest me, and ignore everything else - I will do my best to drive the narrative in a fruitful direction, as you can see with my exchange with wiikkiid here and my replies to others posts also.
zax wrote:
Your orange pal is one of the worst offenders here,and hounds the kid every single day.And your video pal zorro jumps in the gangbanging.
They call anyone that doesn't believe in Pan Germanism a shill,troll,Jew and use foul language in their posts.
So naturally you will see a tit for tat take place.
Your pals start entire threads on members.
After months of that crap, I slapped them back and they don't like it.
But note this,I stay out of their paranoid threads.and get my digs at them in other threads.
I don't take their bait.
So chastise your pals.

If you search through my last posts, you will find that I have clearly asked them to stop making meme's etc because it's not pretty and it destroys their integrity here. I will "chastise" anyone who steps out of line, but I will not do it like a forum policeman - instead, I will use better methods which provoke thought and reflection within those who I refer to. This is the best way to make someone reflect on their choices imo.

Am I still on a high horse? :)
zax wrote:
They bemoan the exposure of paganism and the occult roots of the One World Government and Religion shaping up before us.And that history is being shown in many threads here.They can deny it,but it can't be refuted because what took place in the past 130 years or so is going accoriding to a well laid out plan for humanity.
And as you know it goes back thousands of years.
Even though I do not share your faith,I do see you are not clueless like your pals here.

Well, actually when I met Orange in London - we did discuss this, and I don't see him as clueless as you do. Forum posts are difficult things to read sometimes because we get hung up on one point which sticks out to us and we ignore the rest, which could contain a justification or the context of such a claim.

I think, forum posts should be carefully thought out, and worded appropriately to an audience which would also include casual guests who probably will never join - but remain interested in the discussion if the content of it was informative and easy to digest, with plenty of examples, quotes, links etc - from reputable sources.

IG

and right doing,

there is a field...

Last Edit: 24 Mar 2015 12:10 by irongate.

Genocide of Christians and Muslims in Burma (Myanmar) 24 Mar 2015 19:21 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
irongate wrote:

And this largely went unreported on mainstream lamestream... you wonder why? you shouldn't... Christians are a smaller minority in Burma than Muslims, who are also a minority. Muslim blood is viewed as a cheap commodity in the west, and our eyes have become desensitised to murder and genocide. So who cares if a a couple hundred thousand Moozies and a few thousand Christians get killed right? right? right?

No... it's not right.

A cold truth hits home when you realise GENOCIDE still happens today, and the worlds NEWS networks don't report it because the only genocide they ever want to talk about is the holohoax.

This may be the world we live in - but we can shape it too... I'm doing my bit. What are you doing? Arguing on internet forums? think about it.

IG

And this largely went unreported on mainstream

In my country Muslims have the highest criminal rate, but it goes unreported in the system mouthpieces, they even say e.g. the perpetrator who kicked a German to death or lately who massacred his pregnant girlfriend was a German, because he has a FRG passport, and they don't mention names, so that everybody, who does no independet research, must think a Christian German killed a Christian German!

Muslim blood is viewed as a cheap commodity in the west

Guess what German blood is !

GENOCIDE still happens today, and the worlds NEWS networks don't report it because the only genocide they ever want to talk about is the holohoax.

Yes, even in the so-called civilized democratic western world !
They do it just a bit more subtle, sometimes.
The genocide against the Germans for example never stopped after '45.

This is not whining, like the oy vey trolls love to claim, just trying to give you a bit of insight in what is going on in the occupied FRG,
contrary to what the aligned jewish mouthpieces - and there are no others - report.

This is also why I started to post my thoughts and information about the rotten slave colony which once was Germany,
and this is also why the usual suspects on this forum try to silence me since I came here. It has become much worse lately.
The members here are at least 80% leftist/jewish and I never was on a forum, which is so much infested and infiltrated by
trolls and socks, including the dif pit.
The only difference is that Germans and friends of Germany, who speak out about the anti-German hate propaganda and expose the vicious lies do not get banned here, yet. Except an anonymous coward paid Novum for banning me for 8 days and he accepted.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2015 19:38 by PFIZIPFEI.