Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 01 Jun 2015 07:59 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



This small forum is a magnet for tools of the system, biobots that spam, derail and provocate day in day out,
for one reason only: CONTROL.
Some of them need not necessarily be bio, for they are acting like programmed machines, their behaviour
is lacking typical human traits, especially social competence and intelligence and there seems to be "nobody
at home" most of the time.
Thus they appear to be precursors of even more specialised weapons against humankind: SEX & WAR ROBOTS.

The last time we saw MIT's Cheetah robot it was able to reach speeds up to 28MPH. And now? Well now, thanks
to the development and upload of three new algorithms, it can autonomously jump short obstacles to reach and
kill its target. So if you thought that white picket fence around your anti-robot stronghold was going to be the perfect
defense against quadroped robots, it's time to rethink your plan. Or, ideally, let somebody else do the planning
because you are f***ing horrible at it.

Keep going for the video.





Thanks to King Kron, who pointed out Cheetah can only jump obstacles up to 40cm (1.3-feet) at the moment, so adding a baby gate to your front door will still be an effective deterrent for awhile.

geekologie.com/2015/05/oh-goody-darpas-killer-cheetah-robot-can.php




Related subjets on TZ:

=> Could child sex robots be used to treat paedophiles?
=> Killer Robots one Step closer... and they will be flippin strong to...
=> Robots, the 'uncanny valley' and learning to love the alien
=> Real life Terminator: United Nations Debate Combat Robots On The Battlefield
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2015 08:12 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 03 Jun 2015 11:01 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

11 Years To Die: Sex Robots 'Commonplace By 2025'



August 15, 2014 in banging things, count me out, i'd rather masturbate (than do a lot of things honestly), i'm tired of fighting the good fight, no thank you, over my dead body, robots, sex-robots, the apocalypse nears, the end nears, the future, the future isn't looking so bright anymore, this will all end very badly, uh-oh, well that's not good.





Seen here hanging out with my uncle Wes the exact kind of guy I'd expect to be having sex with a robot, a synthetic sexbot poses with her owner. And now, according to a 66-page report (links to PDF) titled "AI, Robotics, and the Future of Jobs," sex robots will be commonplace by 2025. Hell, they could already be commonplace and we wouldn't even know it because who's going to admit to banging the silicone sex-bot they keep covered with a pile of dirty clothes in the back of their closet? I sure as hell wouldn't. And, for the record, I do not own a sex robot. I'd show you my closet to prove it too, I just don't want you to get the wrong idea from the all voodoo paraphernalia (but I will bring your pet back to life for a price).


The report basically consists of a bunch of experts waxing lyrical about what the world will look like in 2025 if robots and AI continue to advance at the same scary pace of the last few years. Almost every expert agreed that robots and AI will no longer be constrained to repetitive tasks on a production line, and will permeate "wide segments of daily life by 2025." The experts are almost perfectly split on whether these everyday robots will be a boon or a menace to society, though -- but more on that at the end of the story.


While the report is full of juicy sound bites from experts such as Vint Cerf, danah boyd, and David Clark, one quote by GigaOM Research's Stowe Boyd caught my eye. By 2025, according to Boyd, "Robotic sex partners will be a commonplace, although the source of scorn and division, the way that critics today bemoan selfies as an indicator of all that's wrong with the world."


So basically robots will have all our jobs, and we'll be having sex with them. Ever been a robot's sex-slave before? Well you better get used to it. Me? I ain't blowing no robot to pay my rent after it steals my job. "Then what are you gonna do?" Honestly, probably be dead by then. Good luck with your own ass though. Maybe fill it with water and hope your lover short-circuits.

Thanks to Thaylor H, who agrees whenever sex-bots are commonplace, the devil has won.


geekologie.com/2014/08/11-years-to-die-sex-robots-commonplace-b.php
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zorro

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 03 Jun 2015 11:16 #3

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2015 10:19 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 03 Jun 2015 14:29 #4

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
11 Years To Die: Sex Robots 'Commonplace By 2025'

I warned you all; give them the little finger & the arm comes off .......... many women will be replaced. :P

The good part though is ........... they having a off switch!

Expose in time they will chip all the girls anyhow ........... with an on off switch add-on option. :clap:

That's what Utopian vision is all about!

Yes Hollywood style..........
.........................................IRobot ............................................................................ A Hitlers wet dream!


Hmmm ......... some better designs are on the process line already!
What you say @novum? :O :)

1999 Bicentennial Man. Based on Isaac Asimov's short story, “The Positronic Man,” this futuristic robot film features Robin Williams as Andrew, a domestic-household android robot “appliance” designed to serve humans with housework. But Andrew wants to become fully human, with the full range of human emotions and capabilities. Over his 200-year lifespan, he gets his wish.
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2015 14:55 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 03 Jun 2015 14:55 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Mario wrote:
11 Years To Die: Sex Robots 'Commonplace By 2025'

I warned you all; give them the little finger & the arm comes off .......... many women will be replaced. :P

The good part though is ........... they having a off switch!

Expose in time they will chip all the girls anyhow ........... with an on off switch add-on option. :clap:

That's what Utopian vision is all about!

Yes Hollywood style..........
.........................................IRobot ............................................................................ A Hitlers wet dream!



1999 Bicentennial Man. Based on Isaac Asimov's short story, “The Positronic Man,” this futuristic robot film features Robin Williams as Andrew, a domestic-household android robot “appliance” designed to serve humans with housework. But Andrew wants to become fully human, with the full range of human emotions and capabilities. Over his 200-year lifespan, he gets his wish.
@ oiram @




How do you come to think that this is A Hitlers wet dream!, mario?
The exact opposite is true.
Seems you insist on your perception of reality, no matter what the truth really is.
Lately you also do no longer try to hide your talmudic misogynism.
Interesting.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2015 14:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 03 Jun 2015 15:09 #6

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
You got to grow yourself a bit of an humor Frau Führer ......

Was only because it reminded me of this image & what's wrong with easy going Voters?
Any Politician would love these programmable ones!

ADOLF HITLER STUMPING FOR VOTES
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2015 15:13 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 03 Jun 2015 15:14 #7

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4872
  • Likes received: 2967
The elite want 'immorality' -
As well as the perversion healthy human emotions, bonding , nurturing ect. .we all know this.
If one 'investigates' they will find certain 'in the field' BIObots have been engineered to fuel themselves on all types of vegetation and animals ( us ) rotting or not - the perfect ' attack and clean - up crew' .
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 03 Jun 2015 16:07 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Mario wrote:
You got to grow yourself a bit of an humor Frau Führer ......

Was only because it reminded me of this image & what's wrong with easy going Voters?
Any Politician would love these programmable ones!

ADOLF HITLER STUMPING FOR VOTES



Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity


No fun for the muppets w/o Adolf Hitler, mario?
We all know who loves to make those typical jokes, which are nothing but lies in disguise.
Hate propaganda of the "funny" kind.
Only idiots and misanthropists clap along the mass culling of humanity.
Btw, after exposing yourself as ex closet, now professed misogynist, is there maybe more in your closet
you want to reveal eventually?
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2015 16:11 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 03 Jun 2015 17:05 #9

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 9565
  • Likes received: 8327
Mario wrote:
You got to grow yourself a bit of an humor Frau Führer ......

Was only because it reminded me of this image & what's wrong with easy going Voters?
Any Politician would love these programmable ones!

ADOLF HITLER STUMPING FOR VOTES

The only problem with the above comparison mario is those who followed AH didn't follow him through blind conformity or out of ignorance. Practically the whole of Germany (and many other European countries alongside them) united in the war against Communism & Bolshevism.

What I'm saying is every German knew what the mission was, the NSDAP didn't hide anything from them, it told the people straight what the problem was. It had it's program and stuck to it. People united on mass through their own free choice based on truthful propaganda. The National Socialists party didn't need to lie or keep the masses dumbed down.

Unlike what we see in many parts of the word today, where people generally blindly conform or go with the flow of all things hip.

I know which message you're trying to convey though, it is correct in one sense. Though your imagery is misleading. The NSDAP was anything but a party that wanted to lead the people into a pointless war. War was forced upon Germany, and it became a fight for survival. Adolf Hitler even stated himself that he wasn't appointed Chancellor of the Reich to wage war.

War is tragic of course, unfortunately though it's sometimes necessarily. What would you do if you had an enemy at your gates that didn't compromise and killed everything in it's path? Take up arms or try offering the raping pillaging army a nice cup of tea? It's your call of course, but good luck with the cuppa strategy.

In the context of the problems that Germany actually faced after WWI and up to the early 1930's I view the mass gathering of so many people as a positive thing. Changing the wording on a picture changes it's meaning totally.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2015 17:37 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, peacenik

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 04 Jun 2015 09:00 #10

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
Zorro wrote: I know & understand ........ and that's how things need to be presented.
Only don't understand Frau Führer & she could learn from you with luck. :chuckle:

The only time I would like to see this once more is.

When we all having our big joint meeting saying & from today we will do nothing anymore until they all walking out of there power positions.

Sort of a great big worldwide camping out until they surrendering there enforced powers, walking out for keeps & giving back the control to the public in general.
No more fighting or senseless blood sports; just a doing nothing anymore from now onward.
What a day that would be.

And no freaking Flags & uniforms, or Masons and bankers close by ......... :nono:

As I said somewhere ........
don't even try to fight there hardware; because you will lose .......
just fight there software & you will win.

If you know what I mean?......... they need you ..... but you don't need them! But I think this will just stay a big dream & an illusion for this to ever happen. (Waited for it since 9/11 at least in the West).
Asia you can count out; most don't even knowing what is going on except some which are playing around on the Net!
No one is even talking about it where I am 270,000,000 people totally blind to it all what is going on around them >> except the occasional expat being on holidays.

Well as the prediction correctly states ........ the day when the Sun rises from the West is the day of the End & new beginning!

Expose if the money would be available & free beer and drugs are offered there would be a big attendance!

This World is so screwed people don't even know anymore if they male or female ...... people living in there place & never known there neighbours which lived beside them for the last 40 years in the same house & lucky for those parents where there own children written down there parents address somewhere so they knowing where they living just in case!



People don't need Hitler's ........ people need solidarity & a clean and clear mindset!
Just look on any forum where the word is out ........ & you hardly find even just two individuals which are moving in one direction except of cause the agenda teams which making a living of it in unity. :wissl:

What's the chance having 100 ........ 1000 or a million moving in one direction? :noway:
Much blood can be expected & I will just lean back & watch the blood giving show!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2015 10:22 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 04 Jun 2015 10:26 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Bigmouthed lectures and arrogant, narrow minded teachings are no sign of wisdom or a "clear mindset" - on the contrary!
Neither are artful, cluttered, endless, stifling posts dropped like huge cement blocks in lively conversations.





This war never ended and you, marioiram, have to bear full responsibility for partaking
in killing the truth and spreading the lies of the enemies of benevolent humankind !

No excuse will be acceptable.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 05 Jun 2015 03:31 #12

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Bigmouthed lectures and arrogant, narrow minded teachings are no sign of wisdom or a "clear mindset" - on the contrary!
Neither are artful, cluttered, endless, stifling posts dropped like huge cement blocks in lively conversations.

This war never ended and you, marioiram, have to bear full responsibility for partaking
in killing the truth and spreading the lies of the enemies of benevolent humankind !

No excuse will be acceptable..
Interesting!
In war, truth is the first casualty.

So aren't you personally in a War right now? ............. So in you're view who should be trusted if at all; if the War is on & which never stopped yet.

You maybe?............... who is trying to lecturing whom here? .......... I'm not your judge; but it appears your are one by judging others continuously & finalizing and enforcing your judgment too; by saying " have to bear full responsibility".

The only one I have to bear is myself!

I tell you clearly there is only one single thing we all HAVE TO! .......... = to die one day! = most other things you can make personal choices!

Who's truth? ...... the truth which goes on within war times?
Responsibility? ......... Who would be the judge to say what's truth & what is not in an ongoing War?
I never ever voted yet in my entire life for well known Evil ............ did you ever voted?
I never joint any type of group or organization of any sort throughout my life.

So if at all I only have responsibility to myself.

No there is no such thing as to kill any truth .............. truth can not be killed; because its static no matter its a truth which shows evil or truth which shows good things & can only be revealed by removing any lies which covers it temporarily!
But they both two individual truth's indicating either evil or good!

Or would you say for yourself that you own the ultimate truth & that you knowing all the lies out there & no one else should be allowed to sees things in a different light as you do?
(talking about narrow mindedness!?)


Next one of your quotes:
spreading the lies of the enemies of benevolent humankind

"benevolent "
well meaning and kindly.
"a benevolent smile"
synonyms: kind, kindly, kindhearted, big-hearted, good-natured, good, benign, compassionate, caring, altruistic, humanitarian, philanthropic; More
(of an organization) serving a charitable rather than a profit-making purpose.
"a benevolent fund"
synonyms: charitable, nonprofit, not-for-profit, noncommercial, uncommercialized;

Are you saying for yourself that you are "benevolent " yourself?

I presume that true "benevolent humankind" ........ would not judge others for starters!
So by viewing your comments globally I would conclude that you are not part of the "benevolent humankind".
So on what side of the War are you standing?

And if my conclusion would come closer to the truth would turn out that you may be one of the ones you calling "enemies" working in the opposing department.

But there is one more group ........ those which staying neutral to all things evil & good alike........... but you would not really fit into this category at all observing your commentary's in general.

Your quote:
No excuse will be acceptable .... >> very narrow minded I would say! :roll: ;) .... only hope your ways applying to yourself as well?

But anyway who really cares ............ except mom cares!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2015 03:53 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 05 Jun 2015 07:45 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

We're All Dead:

DARPA's Latest Humanoid Robot Learns To Navigate Obstacles





October 25, 2012 in apocalypse, creepy, dammit, DARPA, game over man, human-like, it nears, it's just so human-like (from the waist down), navigation, not gonna lie both the box and the whole probably would have deterred me, obstacles, robots, uh-oh, we're as good as dead, why the hell are you teaching them to be able to do this again?, yikes







Seen here begging for a powerful burning laser to the crotch, DARPA's Pet-Proto (with sweet lighting effects) navigates a hole in the ground filled with rubber lizards. But that's not all it can do -- at the beginning of the video it also tackles a VERY high stair. So if you thought stacking boxes or digging holes was going to save you from the robots, it's probably time to reevaluate your survival strategy.

Hit the jump for the brief but worthwhile video. The more you know.







Thanks to residentistEVIL, who agrees nowhere is safe because, unlike humans, robots are willing to ADAPT.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 05 Jun 2015 08:07 #14

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
I wonder what happens if you throw a big net on these phucking things. :chuckle:

Or drive into them / thru them, run them over, lets see if they can navigate a 1 plus ton car coming at them. :hahano:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 05 Jun 2015 08:25 #15

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 05 Jun 2015 08:45 #16

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
Hmm some of them might need a backhoe or tractor, or a tank.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

YASKAWA BUSHIDO PROJECT / industrial robot vs sword master 09 Jun 2015 15:16 #17

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

YASKAWA BUSHIDO PROJECT / industrial robot vs sword master


Iaijutsu master Isao Machii faces off against an industrial robot that learned from him.

Japanese engineers have designed a robot that was able to learn how to use a sword with precision by copying the moves of its “teacher,” a samurai sword master. After learning how to wield a sword, Motoman MH-24, a Yaskawa Bushido industrial robot arm, then went on to beat its “teacher” in a test of skills.

The robot learned how to wield the sword by capturing digitally the moves and skills of a Japanese sword master Isao Machii and copying them. Machii, according to ZME Science, is an Iaijyutsu sword master who holds five Guinness World Records. He is on record as having performed the “fastest 1,000 iaido sword cuts” in 36 minutes and four seconds. He is also credited with the “most iado sword cuts to one mat.”

He performs extraordinary feats of swordsmanship, such as slicing a shrimp fired at him at about 130 km per hour, and slicing in half a BB pellet fired at him at 200 mph.




Video description:
安川電機は、創立100周年という節目に、安川電機に連綿と受け継がれる”ものづくり­スピリット”を世界に向けて発信。
『YASKAWA BUSHIDO PROJECT』は、「6mmBB弾居合斬り」を始め数多くの世界記録を保持する町井­氏の神業とも言える剣技を、”俊敏性”・”正確性”・”しなやかさ”を高次元に融合さ­せるという産業用ロボットの性能限界に挑みながら、「MOTOMAN-MH24」で忠­実に再現するプロジェクトです。
Yaskawa Electric Corporation will continue to transmitting "manufacturing spirit" inherited unbroken in this Corporation to the world at the juncture of its 100th anniversary. "YASKAWA BUSHIDO PROJECT" is the project representing Machii's swordplay exactly the same by using "MOTOMAN-MH24", he retains many world record like "Cutting BB Gun 6mm pellet" and his play is also said God's miracle, while challenging to the performance limits of the industrial robot that integrate the "agility", "accuracy", "flexibility" to high-dimension.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2015 15:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

15 percent of men are willing to have sex with a robot 22 Sep 2015 08:59 #18

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


15 percent of men are willing to have sex

with a robot







Over the past 100 years, robots and machinery have made our lives easier and even replaced factory workers, telemarketers and manual vacuum cleaners while streamlining industry, improving military capabilities and providing more job opportunities. Experts have predicted that robots will likely soon replace fast food workers and medical professionals too.

The advancement of robotics and artificial intelligence has greatly accelerated in recent years, with companies around the world competing to develop the most life-like robots yet. Today, Amazon and other companies are already releasing computer systems that can interpret human speech, and robots capable of holding real conversations are expected to arrive soon; some AI robots already have the ability to “learn” new words, with at least one telling its human creators that it will keep them in a “people zoo.”

With the accelerating development of life-like robots, it should come as no surprise that some people would be willing to have a robot as a companion. But it may be somewhat surprising to learn that a number of people would even want to have sex with a robot.

That’s right. According to a poll taken by the British magazine Sky News, 15 percent of men would be willing to have sex with a life-like robot, and they also believe they could have a “fulfilling, emotional relationship” with such a machine.

By contrast, only 2 percent of female respondents in the survey said they would have sex with a robot.

The high number of people willing to have sex with a robot really shouldn’t come as a surprise if you consider contemporary social trends regarding technology. More and more, young people are spending their life immersed in a world of electronics, computer screens and smart phones, relying on technology for much of their social interaction. With people using machines more and more often for social interaction, it’s only a matter of time before some people begin relying on technology for their sexual relationships, which could naturally evolve into full-on sex with robots.

As sexual psychology expert Dr. Helen Driscoll said, “Robophilia may be alien now, but [it] could be normal in the near future as attitudes evolve with technology.”


Source: www.twisted.news/2015-09-20-15-percent-of-men-are-willing-to-have-sex-with-a-robot-survey-finds.html

The original source is of course no surprise, one of the biggest system mouthpieces surely has an agenda and honestly,
I would guess the percentage is much higher, but then I am constantly confronted with certain misogynists on this forum,
thus my perception might be blurred by this fact.


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 22 Sep 2015 09:53 #19

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
Just make sure the Robot never gets his hands on the remote control. :chuckle:

I don't know why women are complaining now or are concerned in regards of sex issues ..... many so called women got hooked to the vibrating plastic life and toys & tools the masters supplied to them long way back.

Well you could call it a pocket size Mobil robot & when the battery's go low you just get a new set or plug the re-charger in the wall.

I would say there are more women on plastic toys then man these days.
Women ask to be free ........ so what's the problem now again?

Many Women don't need evil man they say ........ so all is fine in truth!

No need to turn into a Robot racist. :P

The girls got there toys so let the man which like this sh@t have there own toys too.
Jealousy goes real far sometimes to far ..... lol........ :D

In the end the only question reminds which robots are the better looking once; the male once or female once!

But no weaponized robots on the romantic candlelight evening dinner table please. :chuckle:


In the end its simple ...... if you hate Robots don't buy one for yourself ....... or do you think they give them to you for nothing or for free?
I'm sure no one forced you to buy your vibrator robot.....
Your choice your life ... simple!
Even queers can get legally married now; because its all so natural ......

But the once they using for there drones its another story all together.
As @novum said lets see how they stand up against a 1 ton car. Or a chain pulled across there path way attached to two driving cars.

I know what you saying here ....... but hell you are the individual decision maker ..... & don't tell others what decision they making for themselves as long they don't piss others off with there stuff & toys and boys!

I'm concerned about there weaponized drones which is a real danger towards all.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2015 10:19 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 23 Sep 2015 10:58 #20

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
They just promoting it on the news section.

As Sexbot Technology Advances, Ethical And Legal Questions Linger
What happens to society when sexbots are everywhere?

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.