Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 23 Sep 2015 23:52 #21

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Something to consider......

What happens when disembodied Souls start to incarnate into robot/android bodies?

There's always some who like to chuckle at the idea of a Soul transmigrating to another new born baby after body death. But, there are many ancient beliefs throughout the world that believe this is exactly what happens after body death, the Soul, essence, consciousness or whatever you call it, transmigrates to a new born baby.

This Idea of course is not popular with the religious establishment or the Materialist, The former says the Soul goes to Heaven or hell, while the latter claims, "Man is basically mud". But I believe transmigration of the Soul to be true, as many of others do.

A disembodied Soul, lacking physical existence, feels it cannot communicate or, cause an effect in the physical plane unless it has a physical body. So, the disembodied soul incarnates into a new born baby to satisfy the need to communicate and cause an effect.

So what happens when the disembodied Soul decides a robot body can serve those needs better than a human body? :ponda:

We've all seen the Movie, Star Wars? Remember those characters, R2D2,and C-3PO ,the two robot/androids, who behaved exactly like humans, with the same fears, and and emotions as Humans? This I think, will be the norm, some time in the future?

My point is, the more robots/androids are made to resemble humans, the more disembodied Souls will incarnate into those bodies.

I predict somewhere in the near future, treatment or mistreatment of robot/androids will become a legal issue as well as a philosophical one, in much the same way Abortion is an issue today?

...........anyway, thanks for listening to my musings..... Sorry to throw the thread off.
;) :larf:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2015 06:03 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 24 Dec 2016 07:46 #22

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Funny, typically absurd story:

Flare wrote:
Woman Wants to Marry Robot, Says She is Robosexual

Penarddun
Daily Stormer
December 23, 2016

I guess we know what the next fad will be.

Daily Mail:
A French woman has revealed she is in love with a robot and determined to marry it.

Lilly’s partner is a robot called InMoovator, who she 3D-printed herself and has been living with for a year.

On her Twitter page, where she goes by ‘Lilly InMoovator,’ she says: ‘I’m a proud robosexual, we don’t hurt anybody, we are just happy.’

Now, Lilly is reportedly engaged to the robot and says they will marry when human-robot marriage is legalised in France.

Once upon a time I would’ve been like, ‘yea, she’s totally trolling‘ but I don’t even feel that way. Humanity is so screwed up right now, that I read this and can’t believe it’s anything but true.

And this idea that you can do whatever you want if your defense is ‘but we aren’t hurting anyone‘ despite the fact that they are. Honestly, try explaining this one to kids.

The happy couple

But the pressure is on France now, they better legalize that human-robot marriage before the pride rallies and riots start happening for equal rights. I can see it now ‘gays can get married, why can’t we?‘

I always genuinely thought pedophilia was next, but this could be it.
Lilly said she realised she was sexually attracted to robots at the age of 19 because she dislikes physical contact with people

See the problem with this modern way of living is that nobody has to answer to their personal issues. They can all hide behind something else to make themselves feel better. Instead of this whore being like, ‘yes, I have anxiety and issues about being physical with other people’ she can just pretend she wasn’t born to be physical with other people.
‘My only two relationships have confirmed my love orientation, because I dislike really physical contact with human flesh.

Her family and friends have accepted her unusual relationship, she said, although not everyone in her life understands.

Yes… that sounds like a mental disorder. She has some sort of anxiety/phobia there that needs to be addressed. Humping a robot will not improve her very obvious issues.

Cannot believe it’s come to this

This is just an extension of a kid having a plush toy that makes them feel safe and secure.

Some people might still laugh and be like ‘oh please, this isn’t going to take off.‘ But I never would have believed that fags would actually be allowed to get married and be catered for.

Her twitter account Lilly InMoovator is locked. But her bio reads:
I’m a proud robosexual, we don’t hurt anybody, we are just happy IS NOT RIDICULOUS, BAD OR PATHOLOGY it’s juste new love direction ,another lifestyle

Shitlibs have to understand how beyond ridiculous this is getting. Societies always have to have boundaries, you cannot keep justifying everything by saying it’s a ‘new way of life’ and those who disagree with it are just bigots.

I’m sure (((they))) would love to advance robot-human marriages, imagine how much further the fertility rate would drop. Especially when they get robots to a point where you can have actual intercourse with them (I’m guessing this doesn’t already exist, not even looking it up) and women like the idea of not have to take contraception and being able to whore it up twenty four seven, with zero consequences.

Yes Shiksa. Men are animals! Have a worry-free relationship with a robot!

www.dailystormer.com/woman-wants-to-marry-robot-says-she-is-robosexual/

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/68632-woman-wants-to-marry-robot-says-she-is-robosexual.html#243760
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2016 07:53 by PFIZIPFEI.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 05 Aug 2017 08:46 #23

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity

The Creepy New AI-Enhanced $15k Robot Tons of

Lonely Dudes Are Going to Have Sex with Soon

By Piper McGowin

"Hey baby… stare into my passionless, plastic, mechanized eyes…”

People want to act like this will somehow be different from owning a slave and perhaps they are right… because the majority of slaves weren’t raped on a daily basis.

Meet Harmony 2.0, the AI-enhanced sexbot coming soon to a lonely dude’s house near you.

From the video below:

Engineer: “What have you been doing today?”

Sexbot: “I have been waiting for you to come and talk to me again, assimilating information from the Internet and trying to become smarter…”

Yeah, have fun with that.

Meanwhile her attributes, emotions, etc. are all controlled from a mish mash of options via iPad.

Hm. Considering the CIA spies on people’s smart phones, computers, TVs, video game systems and yes, iPads that are connected to the Internet, I wonder if they’ve come up with an exploit for these yet?

If not, it’s only a matter of time. ?

This video contains images of nude, anatomically correct dolls.
Parents strongly cautioned!

By the way —

Somewhere high up the chain, the elite are laughing their asses off at what they’ve done to humanity.

(Just saying.)

www.renegadetribune.com/creepy-new-ai-enhanced-15k-robot-tons-lonely-dudes-going-sex-soon/

Related:

:right: 15 Percent of Men are Willing to have Sex with a Robot truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/65630-sex-war-robots-lethal-weapons-against-humanity.html#178459
:right: Artificial Intelligence - Robots replacing human workers... it has begun. truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/68729-artificial-intelligence-robots-replacing-human-workers-it-has-begun.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2017 09:05 by PFIZIPFEI.

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 28 Oct 2017 09:31 #24

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Source:
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/69866-neom-elysium-on-earth.html

Related story:

Saudi Arabia becomes first country to grant citizenship to a robot

Alice Morby | 26 October 2017 37 comments

Saudi Arabia has officially recognised a humanoid robot as a citizen, marking the first time in history that an AI device has been awarded such status.

Sophia, an intelligent humanoid robot created by Hanson Robotics, announced the citizenship herself during a panel discussion at the Future Investment Initiative conference in Saudi Arabia.

Full article: www.dezeen.com/2017/10/26/saudi-arabia-first-country-grant-citizenship-robot-sophia-technology-artificial-intelligence-ai/

Interview With The Lifelike Hot Robot Named Sophia (Full) | CNBC

This robot says she wants to destroy humans

Two robots debate the future of humanity

Related story
Ex-Google engineer establishes new religion with ambition to develop an AI god
www.dezeen.com/2017/10/11/anthony-levandowski-engineer-religion-artificial-intelligence-ai-god-way-of-the-future/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Sex & War ROBOTS - Lethal Weapons Against Humanity 31 Oct 2017 07:33 #25

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare