Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 03 Jun 2015 18:06 #1

It seems very suss to me all these bankers dropping dead. A very informative video by the way.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2015 17:38 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 05 Jun 2015 13:15 #2

I think there's been at least 2 or 3 more banker ''suicides'' since this article was written a few months back..

48 Dead Within 2 Years

Do you believe in coincidences? Surely you do. But the question is, when does coincidence become a series of parallel events? When consistency becomes a factor, do things seems a little less coincidental?

Since March 2013, we have seen the mysterious deaths of over 48 successful CEOs, bankers, brokers, investors, and associates. Did these people threaten to become whistleblowers?

These deaths are far too close and similar to not be related somehow. So we’re seeing these billionaires and powerful and influential men just dropping dead with mysterious circumstances. But why? What could be going on that has somebody on a killing rampage taking out bankers, CEO’s, etc? Is somebody cashing in on some big life insurance checks? Or perhaps the globalizing power structures are attempting to thin out their herd and further centralize their establishment?

Regardless of the reasoning, with the consistency and similarities of these deaths, many of these incidence are related without a doubt. But how? JP Morgan seems to be a pretty common factor. Hmm…

Listing sources for this article would take time I simply do not have. But from me to you, I strongly recommend looking into the names that have been listed above. It’s as simple as a Google search. While some of them may be coincidental, there’s 48 of them to look through and virtually all of them have questionable circumstances. Read more Here
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 05 Jun 2015 13:50 #3

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Banker is one thing.
One more list we need is how many are Masons members as well of those which are gone already?
Anyway its all part of the overall game play ...............

And because 1 + 1 = 2 ............. read and compare to the reality.

PROTOCOL No. 8

2. We shall surround our government with a whole world of economists. That is the reason why economic sciences form the principal subject of the teaching given to the Jews. Around us again will be a whole constellation of bankers, industrialists, capitalists and - THE MAIN THING - MILLIONAIRES, BECAUSE IN SUBSTANCE EVERYTHING WILL BE SETTLED BY THE QUESTION OF FIGURES.

3. For a time, until there will no longer be any risk in entrusting responsible posts in our State to our brother-Jews, we shall put them in the hands of persons whose past and reputation are such that between them and the people lies an abyss, persons who, in case of disobedience to our instructions, must face criminal charges or disappear - this in order to make them defend our interests to their last gasp.

PROTOCOL No. 15

1. When we at last definitely come into our kingdom by the aid of COUPS D'ETAT prepared everywhere for one and the same day, after definitely acknowledged (and not a little time will pass before that comes about, perhaps even a whole century) we shall make it our task to see that against us such things as plots shall no longer exist. With this purpose we shall slay without mercy all who take arms (in hand, like Waco? Randy Weaver? Port Arthur? Oklahoma?) to oppose our coming into our kingdom. Every kind of new institution of anything like a secret society will also be punished with death; those of them which are now in existence, are known to us, serve us and have served us, we shall disband and send into exile to continents far removed from Europe. IN THIS WAY WE SHALL PROCEED WITH THOSE "GOY" MASONS WHO KNOW TOO MUCH; such of these as we may for some reason spare will be kept in constant fear of exile. We shall promulgate a law making all former members of secret societies liable to exile from Europe as the center of rule.

2. Resolutions of our government will be final, without appeal.

3. In the GOY societies, in which we have planted and deeply rooted discord and protestantism, the only possible way of restoring order is to employ merciless measures that prove the direct force of authority: no regard must be paid to the victims who fall, they suffer for the well-being of the future. The attainment of that well-being, even at the expense of sacrifices, is the duty of any kind of government that acknowledges as justification for its existence not only its privileges but its obligations. The principal guarantee of stability of rule is to confirm the aureole of power, and this aureole is attained only by such a majestic inflexibility of might as shall carry on its face the emblems of inviolability from mystical causes - from the choice of God. SUCH WAS, UNTIL RECENT TIMES, THE RUSSIAN AUTOCRACY, THE ONE AND ONLY SERIOUS FOE WE HAD IN THE WORLD, WITHOUT COUNTING THE PAPACY. Bear in mind the example when Italy, drenched with blood, never touched a hair of the head of Sulla who had poured forth that blood: Sulla enjoyed an apotheosis for his might in him, but his intrepid return to Italy ringed him round with inviolability. The people do not lay a finger on him who hypnotizes them by his daring and strength of mind.

GENTILES ARE CATTLE

8. And how far-seeing were our learned elders in ancient times when they said that to attain a serious end it behooves not to stop at any means or to count the victims sacrificed for the sake of that end .... We have not counted the victims of the seed of the GOY cattle, though we have sacrificed many of our own, but for that we have now already given them such a position on the earth as they could not even have dreamed of. The comparatively small numbers of the victims from the number of ours have preserved our nationality from destruction.

9. Death is the inevitable end for all. It is better to bring that end nearer to those who hinder our affairs than to ourselves, to the founders of this affair. WE EXECUTE MASONS IN SUCH WISE THAT NONE SAVE THE BROTHERHOOD CAN EVER HAVE A SUSPICION OF IT, NOT EVEN THE VICTIMS THEMSELVES OF OUR DEATH SENTENCE, THEY ALL DIE WHEN REQUIRED AS IF FROM A NORMAL KIND OF ILLNESS ..... Knowing this, even the brotherhood in its turn dare not protest. By such methods we have plucked out of the midst of MASONRY the very root of protest against our disposition. While preaching liberalism to the GOY we at the same time keep our own people and our agents in a state of unquestioning submission.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2015 17:39 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 05 Jun 2015 16:04 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote: Source: truth-zone.net/forum/finance-and-economics/64225-imf-chief-lagarde-under-investigation-in-france.html#136271
Now we finally have one! :)

Those mentioned in the above video represent only a very small proportion of all suspicious deaths of bankers and/or their family members during the last few years worldwide and also the KRIM children massacre comes to my mind instantly.

To me it appears that the system is killing its own - among them many Jews - for certain reasons and is becoming more ferocious by the day, while in its death throes.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
GLADIO-like deep state intelligence murdering as if there was no tomorrow all over the place in "good old" Europe
since at least the 60s and I guess it's no different or worse in the "land of the free", from where this kind of mossadish
war against the people was exported, or rather re-imported in the late 40s, together with abomination galore advertised
as the oh so liberal and desirable "American Way of Life". It's all about secret full control, exploitation and - last but
not least - money only.

Before the NSU false flag I suspected that things like these are happening, controlled by evil "state" powers,
but the extent and depth of what is really going on is mind boggling, even if you haven't been a sheep
and done your own research for decades already. Yet I haven't come across a "terrorist attack" which does
not smell of organized state crime. Let alone the killing of uncountable non-compliers.
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/64965-charlie-hebdo-paris-france-another-ff.html?start=260#168400

Threads on bankers on TZ

=> Bankers 'Struggling' To Live On £500,000-A-Year
=> Hungary Sheds Its Bankers
=> The Real New World Order. Bankers Taking over the World
=> All Wars Are Bankers' Wars
=> Central Bankers Are Pushing Ukraine Into War Again
=> Greedy bankers STILL don't get it.......
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2015 16:22 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 05 Jun 2015 16:53 #5

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

125 Scientists, 75 Bankers and Journalists RIP:

Many of these bankers also had large insurance policies on them through their 'employers' - unbeknown to the individual or the families ( that do survive ).
In this vid.- the NASA lies , the man-made viruses ( out of places like Fort Detrick ) are collapsing but with the stranglehold of the msm , little of this will ever go mainstream ........a few years ago the high tech bio-engineering sciences were considered the most hazardous to ones personal mortality . Some think - the have done the job now , we can't get off the planet and depopulation is in full swing -they don't want honest , highly capable scientists either.
The economic bail-in re-set is on it's way ....the weak links are being eliminated and I bet very few ( if any ) are jews. There was a rash of bankers' resigning a couple yrs ago too.
It's really very horrendous - they really are closing in and closing down.

( as a side note on FB my posts are being censored now , deleted by FB and linking from certain ' friends' pages impossible - I'll get an error message saying FB is trying to fix it , ) ......
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2015 17:35 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Mario

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 05 Jun 2015 17:30 #6

Yes, and a big purge of high ranking military officers in recent years too, or at least according to what I've read anyhow? It appears they're in the process of replacing the ''old guard'', and maybe those who have a conscience and who aren't fully on board with the agenda with those more willing to comply, or actually even those who are behind it fully 100%?

The same goes with the dead bankers and scientists. It looks like they were taken out because they knew too much and they could have become whistle blowers?

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 05 Jun 2015 17:37 #7

I've just changed the thread title to ''The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whisle Blower Conspiracy''.
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2015 17:38 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Mario

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 05 Jun 2015 17:53 #8

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
yep - they've made whistle blowing a crime. The military - industrial complex , the police and all major crime is under the control of the zionist psychopath .
Preppers , organic farms , homeopathy , all under attack - monsanto is buying out all heritage seed companies and waging real war in the Ukraine - the list of depopulation strategies ,coercion is endless .

it crosses my mind that the global financial monster meltdown ( esp. the EU / US bail-ins' ) are now 'in law' ready to be enacted - besides the massive multi trillions stolen - one or two bankers must have started to have a twinge of conscious and too many in this and other spheres deffo knew too much. With the police now totally corrupted - this is WW3 on everyone's 'homefront' .
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2015 18:07 by Lizzy.

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 15 Jun 2015 21:23 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I just read that the prosecutors are after fatalist and the working group NSU ...
the latter already reported about observation and secret trespassing of private rooms, while delibertely dropping signs, and so on, just saying.

Was American Express president Ed Gilligan already mentioned on this thread?

www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/american-express-president-ed-gilligan-5794898

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 21:57 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 18 Jun 2015 08:24 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 18 Jun 2015 11:20 #11

Nov when you've got 2 can you add T to the word whistle in the title please. Ta.

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 18 Jun 2015 20:15 #12

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
They are hitting conspiracy researchers too. Quite a few early deaths lately most recently Michael Collins Piper, and Rense remembers two guys searching his wreck, Jay Weidner reckons for the transponder....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 29 Jul 2015 12:28 #13

Add Holistic Doctors, or those who practice alternative medicine to the list..

Perhaps the deaths of these Doctors is just one giant coincidence.. who knows? Seems suspect to me though that no less than 6 have been found dead or murdered in a 30 day period, with 5 others mysteriously going missing..

MD Found Murdered inside Florida Home Today. This makes 6 in 30 days, 5 still missing

Yet another doctor was just found murdered inside his home here on the East Coast of Florida. This makes six doctors to be found dead in the last month just from this region of the country alone. Four out of the six were found dead here in Florida. We lost the holistic Dr. Teresa Sievers, MD, who was found murdered in her Florida home just weeks ago. We’ve also lost the alternative Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, MD, who was found in a river with a gunshot to his chest. He’d recently moved to Georgia from Florida. We’ve also lost the Osteopath. Dr. Riley, who was found in Georgia at her home; just a few hours from the Florida border. She was found with a gunshot wound to her head.

Now we’ve lost Dr. Schwartz MD, who was found murdered in his home, on Sunday, July 19th, 2015. This was four weeks to the day after the death of the first physician: (Dr. Bradstreet MD) who I broke the story on a month ago. His family is still seeking answers as to what happened to him and they’re some of the kindest people I know. The latest MD, Dr. Schwartz, in the picture above, lived just north of the fit, healthy, holistic Dr. Hedendal; who was the second doctor to be found dead this past Father’s Day, in Boca Raton. This was the same day that Dr. Holt died at the age of 33. Both were fathers; and again, both men died here in Florida on June 21st, 2015.

Police are investigating, after a doctor was found dead in his Jupiter, FL, home on Sunday. (July 19th)
According to the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office, authorities were called to the home of Dr. Ronald Schwartz, 64, in the 9700 block of Mockingbird Trail, to perform a welfare check. Deputies determined through investigation, that Schwartz was the victim of a homicide. No other details were immediately released. Anyone with any information on the incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at: 1-800-458-TIPS.

We have no other details at this time except to say Dr. Schwartz was an MD and gynecologist, who practiced in Jupiter, Florida just a few hours from here. I will continue to report these stories and never intended it to become a series when I first broke the story on Dr Bradstreet one month ago. There are many other doctors who have died around the country in a few strange accidents lately; but I’ve only really been focusing on the ones in this area, which have happened in such a short amount of time. Please call the number above if you have ANY information on this murder. Our hearts goes out to his family, friends, and loved ones. Interestingly, while authorities say they are looking for tips, they’re saying neighbors shouldn’t be concerned. We’ll update you on that as developments continue.

I’ve been contacted several times now by mainstream news, and I suspect this frequency will increase with the publication of this story. I have declined a few interviews before, but at this point I will do whatever it takes to find the killer, or killers, out there. I also want to find the missing doctors who have both vanished without a trace. If you click on this article about the missing doctors, I’ve included a link that came out today; which states authorities are searching for one of the missing doctors I have mentioned in previous stories. They are being asked by the press, if there are any links. I see one of the missing doctors in my article was featured on GOOD MORNING AMERICA today as well.

- See more at: www.healthnutnews.com/md-found-murdered-inside-florida-home-today-this-makes-6-in-30-days-5-still-missing/#sthash.B36yAnwl.sWRF0BA0.dpuf
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2015 12:32 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 29 Jul 2015 14:02 #14

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The doctors probably all have done physical examinations of Hillary and she's added them to the body count so they didn't disclose she's a man.

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy - Dr. Walter Mauch 29 Jul 2015 15:39 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2015 15:52 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy - Dr. Walter Mauch 17 Aug 2015 17:23 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Holistic cancer treatment pioneer Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez dies suddenly;
patients mourn the loss of a compassionate, innovative doctor who helped thousands
heal from cancer

"It is with great sadness that the office of Nicholas J. Gonzalez, M.D. relays news of his untimely death on Tuesday, July 21, 2015. The cause of death was cardiac related, it appears, as he suddenly collapsed and was unable to be revived. Dr. Gonzalez was in excellent health otherwise so his passing is quite unexpected," reports the Dr. Gonzalez website.

Read more: www.naturalnews.com/050500_Dr_Nicholas_Gonzalez_unexpected_death_alternative_cancer_treatments.html

The lost interview with the late Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez:
Chemotherapy drugs are derived from World War I nerve gas chemicals

Full article: www.naturalnews.com/050540_chemotherapy_nerve_gas_chemicals_Dr_Nicholas_Gonzalez.html

Renown holistic doctor found dead one week after FDA raids clinic

INVESTIGATION: Three days before Dr. Bradstreet was found dead in a river, U.S. govt. agents raided his research facility to seize a breakthrough cancer treatment called GcMAF

Read more: www.naturalnews.com/050553_Dr_Bradstreet_GcMAF_cancer_therapy.html

REVEALED:

Cancer industry profits 'locked in' by nagalase molecule injected into humans via vaccines...
spurs tumor growth... explains aggressive vaccine push

Full article: www.naturalnews.com/050582_nagalase_GcMAF_cancer_industry_profits.html#

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy - Dr. Mary Rene Bovier 11 Sep 2015 10:29 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Stabbing of Dr. Mary Rene Bovier in her home marks

TENTH alternative doctor murdered in past few months

A mysterious string of alternative health practitioner deaths has culminated with the tragic murder of a Pennsylvania osteopath by the name of Dr. Mary Rene Bovier, D.O., the tenth such suspicious death to occur since late spring. On August 12, Dr. Bovier, 65, was reportedly found stabbed to death in her home in Sharon, Pennsylvania, in a scene that authorities say is indicative of homicide.

Local police say they've already identified a "person of interest" who they suspect might be responsible for Dr. Bovier's murder. This person, who apparently lives right across the street from Dr. Bovier's now-empty residence, appears to have been acquainted with the osteopathic physician and her integrative practice.

With a license to practice medicine that was valid through July 2017, Dr. Bovier had been running a successful integrative health practice at PsyCare, an Ohio-based outpatient network that specializes in behavioral and healthcare counseling. Dr. Bovier reportedly offered both traditional and alternative treatments at this clinic.

Dr. Bovier's name has since been removed from the PsyCare staff directory, but a page archived in the WayBack Machine on July 31, 2014, lists her as a practicing physician.

Dr. Bovier's body was reportedly discovered in her home in the early morning hours of August 12, shortly after a neighbor (the person of interest) called the police at around 7:00 a.m. to provide notice of a deceased person. Upon arrival, police noticed that Dr. Bovier had not simply died but was targeted, prompting an autopsy and corresponding investigation.

"On arrival, officers felt that something didn't look right," Sharon Police Chief Gerald Smith told WFMJ. "She appeared to be stabbed, detectives were called out immediately and at this point in time we're treating this as a homicide. I can tell you that the person we're talking to is a close friend of hers."

Police officers reportedly interviewed the man who made the call and even obtained a search warrant to comb his house for evidence that might link him to the crime. This man, who is not being identified publicly, was later released from interrogation after officers came up with nothing pinning him to the murder.

Doctors investigating GcMAF treatment targeted: was Dr. Bovier one of them?

Read more: www.naturalnews.com/051122_integrative_doctors_murder_alternative_treatment.html

Reference: The Worldwide List of Dissident Scientists

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy - Dr. Mary Rene Bovier 11 Sep 2015 14:10 #18

I don't think these high numbers of deaths (which are mostly confirmed murders) are any coincidence. Most have also happened inside their own homes too remember, which suggests they're being picked off one by one from a list? It appears these people are being targeted because they're becoming more of a threat to the big pharma establishment as more people seek alternative medicines.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Who are The Powers That Be -- The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 09 Oct 2015 17:16 #19

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!

The small boycott list for starters .............

<<<< Click to enlarge ........

Who are The Powers That Be?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246517 

Who are the Rothschild family?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1060632478 

CHART OF WHO OWNS
THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKING SYSTEM
http://www.rumormillnews.com/WHO_OWNS_FED.htm 

Is The Bank of England Private or State Owned?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=555629&highlight=owns+bank#post555629 

@ oiram @

The Worldwide Dead Bankers, Scientist & Whistle Blower Conspiracy 06 May 2016 12:10 #20

• Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare