Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN.

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN. 18 Jun 2015 20:01 #1

• Gnostic Christian Bishop
  • User is blocked
Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN.

Oversimplification? Perhaps. Think about it.

All worthy theologies and legal philosophies tie righteousness to equality. Do unto others or some other reciprocity law. Christianity and Islam are retarding humanities spiritual growth with their homophobic and misogynous policies that are guaranteed to produce inequality and thus unrighteousness.

If Christians and Muslims cannot give their own people equality, it obviously means that Christians and Muslims are already denigrating and discriminating against better than half the members of all the other religions and non-believers. This prevents mutual respect and rapprochement of the world’s religions and makes world peace impossible?

War begins with inequality and that is what Christianity and Islam are all about at present. Those two major religions cannot co-exist with their policies of discrimination and inequality. Equality is the corner stone of justice and both Christianity and Islam do not grant this most fundamental of all legal tenets.

I believe that if we could change Christian and Muslim attitudes on equality, then world piece would soon follow. Christians and Muslims are not righteous people as long as they do not grant equality to all.

Should Governments be pushing all religions to grant equality to all and end their institutionalized homophobic and misogynous policies?

Regards
DL
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN. 15 Jul 2015 23:21 #2

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Gnostic Christian Bishop,
You do realize that you're full of crap don't you. Equality isn't and has never been the issue. Taking what other people has and is. For example, look at all of the Muslims who are seeking equality be invading Europe. Or all of the Mexicans seeking equality by invading the U.S. Also, I'm no expert on the history of various religions. But I think there has always been a religious and secular aspect to most civilizations. But with Islam, there is no separation between "church and state." With Islam, Islam is the state. To help drive this point home, Mohammed himself is said to have cut off between 600 and 900 people's heads with a knife. Most of them could have been done in one "sitting."

No bloodthirsty cult like that can exist peacefully with any other society. Next, I don't personally know if it is true, but I have heard that the Japanese don't even allow Islam to be practiced in Japan. Because they rightly see it as a religion of intollerance. All other non Muslim countries need to do the same.

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN. 16 Jul 2015 17:20 #3

• Gnostic Christian Bishop
  • User is blocked
cultsmasher wrote:
Gnostic Christian Bishop,
You do realize that you're full of crap don't you. .

You do realize that you're full of crap don't you.

Regards
DL