Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN.

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN. 29 Jun 2015 19:07 #1

• Gnostic Christian Bishop
  • User is blocked
Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN.

Oversimplification? Perhaps. Think about it.

All worthy theologies and legal philosophies tie righteousness to equality. Do unto others or some other reciprocity law. Christianity and Islam are retarding humanities spiritual growth with their homophobic and misogynous policies that are guaranteed to produce inequality and thus unrighteousness.

If Christians and Muslims cannot give their own people equality, it obviously means that Christians and Muslims are already denigrating and discriminating against better than half the members of all the other religions and non-believers. This prevents mutual respect and rapprochement of the world’s religions and makes world peace impossible?

War begins with inequality and that is what Christianity and Islam are all about at present. Those two major religions cannot co-exist with their policies of discrimination and inequality. Equality is the corner stone of justice and both Christianity and Islam do not grant this most fundamental of all legal tenets.

I believe that if we could change Christian and Muslim attitudes on equality, then world piece would soon follow. Christians and Muslims are not righteous people as long as they do not grant equality to all.

Should Governments be pushing all religions to grant equality to all and end their institutionalized homophobic and misogynous policies?

Regards
DL
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN. 30 Jun 2015 02:12 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Gnostic Christian Bishop wrote:
Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN.

Oversimplification? Perhaps. Think about it.

All worthy theologies and legal philosophies tie righteousness to equality. Do unto others or some other reciprocity law. Christianity and Islam are retarding humanities spiritual growth with their homophobic and misogynous policies that are guaranteed to produce inequality and thus unrighteousness.

If Christians and Muslims cannot give their own people equality, it obviously means that Christians and Muslims are already denigrating and discriminating against better than half the members of all the other religions and non-believers. This prevents mutual respect and rapprochement of the world’s religions and makes world peace impossible?

War begins with inequality and that is what Christianity and Islam are all about at present. Those two major religions cannot co-exist with their policies of discrimination and inequality. Equality is the corner stone of justice and both Christianity and Islam do not grant this most fundamental of all legal tenets.

I believe that if we could change Christian and Muslim attitudes on equality, then world piece would soon follow. Christians and Muslims are not righteous people as long as they do not grant equality to all.

Should Governments be pushing all religions to grant equality to all and end their institutionalized homophobic and misogynous policies?

Regards
DL

Religions are for suppressing/controlling people, why on earth would they want to start promoting equality, they exist as dictatorships, now get on your knees and pray for forgiveness.

They are the psychological operations of the government, they are not meant to be reasonable, their purpose is to get people to obey to what is often unreasonable, thus the peoples psychology is applicable to unreasonable policy, provided that it's backed up by the given faith.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2015 02:17 by Frothy.

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN. 30 Jun 2015 03:22 #3

• User is blocked
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Religions are for suppressing/controlling people, why on earth would they want to start promoting equality, they exist as dictatorships, now get on your knees and pray for forgiveness.

They are the psychological operations of the government, they are not meant to be reasonable, their purpose is to get people to obey to what is often unreasonable, thus the peoples psychology is applicable to unreasonable policy, provided that it's backed up by the given faith.

That was back when.

I guess that you missed the governments pushing the gay marriage agenda.

Bur yes, churches are the tool of government and that I why I promote the notion that the government push churches and mosques to follow the law of the land, or else. I think that governments are now finding religions more of a hindrance to social control that a help.

Religions has outlived their usefulness.

Regards
DL

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN. 30 Jun 2015 03:52 #4

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere

I missed it not, however there is no pressure on the church to back this agenda, so the reason is outwith the church, thus the religion is still unreasonable, and dictatorship, yes the religions have much less control these days, it's why they are now a psychological dictatorship rather than a than a physical one, thus gays are much more likely to be atheists and sidestep the churches wishes under thee equal rights legislation etc...

Most of us will raise our hands in court and swear to almighty god etc.... one can get a larger sentence if caught lying under oath, in another aspect our first names (if one lives in a traditionally Christian country) are known as our ''Christian names'' yet for most this psy-op slips under the radar, we're all happy to use such a term without thinking (usually) it's all part f a very subtle mind game to get a population to comply. We're meant to support our fellows in other nations against other religions, even if they are in the wrong, it;s why nations come out and speak up for other nations that share their religions, it's a unifying medium that goes beyond who one votes for but is used by those in power to gain a collective.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2015 03:56 by Frothy.

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN. 30 Jun 2015 04:36 #5

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:

That was back when.

Bur yes, churches are the tool of government and that I why I promote the notion that the government push churches and mosques to follow the law of the land, or else. I think that governments are now finding religions more of a hindrance to social control that a help.

Religions has outlived their usefulness.

Regards
DL
Satanist posing as Freemason's. Michael Aquino's Temple Set. Satanist in general are behind all these false religions. You folk never lift a finger towards them. Must have missed the Talmud? Communism was started by them. False Jews. Yes, start a fairy tale of World Peace /net troller. :noway:

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN. 30 Jun 2015 21:42 #6

• User is blocked
Blue_Tackler wrote:

I missed it not, however there is no pressure on the church to back this agenda, so the reason is outwith the church, thus the religion is still unreasonable, and dictatorship, yes the religions have much less control these days, it's why they are now a psychological dictatorship rather than a than a physical one, thus gays are much more likely to be atheists and sidestep the churches wishes under thee equal rights legislation etc...

Most of us will raise our hands in court and swear to almighty god etc.... one can get a larger sentence if caught lying under oath, in another aspect our first names (if one lives in a traditionally Christian country) are known as our ''Christian names'' yet for most this psy-op slips under the radar, we're all happy to use such a term without thinking (usually) it's all part f a very subtle mind game to get a population to comply. We're meant to support our fellows in other nations against other religions, even if they are in the wrong, it;s why nations come out and speak up for other nations that share their religions, it's a unifying medium that goes beyond who one votes for but is used by those in power to gain a collective.

I basically agree but would only point out that those cross border shared religion issues and them helping each other is eroding quickly. Note how many Muslim/Islamic countries have rejected ISIS run countries and forces.

With more and more countries ignoring religions for secular law, that cry of, --- friends because we share a religion, --- will soon disappear. I hope.

Regards
DL

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN. 01 Jul 2015 03:42 #7

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:

I basically agree but would only point out that those cross border shared religion issues and them helping each other is eroding quickly. Note how many Muslim/Islamic countries have rejected ISIS run countries and forces.

With more and more countries ignoring religions for secular law, that cry of, --- friends because we share a religion, --- will soon disappear. I hope.

Regards
DL
Satanist. Zionist. Satanist. Freemasons. Are you any of these?

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN. 01 Jul 2015 23:40 #8

• User is blocked
wiikkidd wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Regards
DL
Satanist. Zionist. Satanist. Freemasons. Are you any of these?

No. I am a Gnostic Christian.
Here is a quick little summary of what I sell.

Gnostic Christians are perpetual seekers after God. God here I define God as the best laws and rules to live life with.

We believe that those laws and rules, as Jesus said, are found in our minds/hearts.

I use the following to try to illustrate this notion. A bit of history and then a mindset and method to do what I promote.

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Regards
DL

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN. 02 Jul 2015 11:00 #9

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!

Gnostic Christians are perpetual seekers after God. God here I define God as the best laws and rules to live life with.

We believe that those laws and rules, as Jesus said, are found in our minds/hearts.

I use the following to try to illustrate this notion. A bit of history and then a mindset and method to do what I promote.
Regards
DL

I can only hope that you are able to correct your wording for truth sake.
If you are for real in your findings you should understand that correct wording is a key component throughout all the Gnostic material.
If you are for real you will understand ...... as you already understand you are your own master if you manage to master your within.

You should not use the word sell or promote in regards of Gnostic material.
Knowledge & Wisdom you can not buy therefore selling is not required & has no need to be promoted if its of the good, truth & honesty.

The good you give freely ...... all bad & negative things needs promotion or even forcing.
So don't give something which could be considered a good thing; a bad reputation. I presume its not attentional but you may never thought about it yet!?
Even any correction could never be forced ........ it has to come from within of the individual through self understanding.

All good things can not be measured in Gold or money terms.
If the true Gnostic material gets sold or institutionalized it will turn into a abortion like all other things they sold or promoted throughout history.

Selling ALL & promoting everything is a Jewish trademark!
And you should know what the Gnostic orientated individuals thinking about the material World in all its forms & shapes!

The Savior gave all of this to him to write and to keep carefully. He said to him, “Anyone who exchanges it for a present, or for food, or for drink, or for clothing, or for anything else of that sort will be cursed.”
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-davies.html

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2015 11:14 by Mario.

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN. 02 Jul 2015 12:55 #10

• User is blocked
Mario wrote:

Regards
DL

I can only hope that you are able to correct your wording for truth sake.
If you are for real in your findings you should understand that correct wording is a key component throughout all the Gnostic material.
If you are for real you will understand ...... as you already understand you are your own master if you manage to master your within.

You should not use the word sell or promote in regards of Gnostic material.
Knowledge & Wisdom you can not buy therefore selling is not required & has no need to be promoted if its of the good, truth & honesty.

The good you give freely ...... all bad & negative things needs promotion or even forcing.
So don't give something which could be considered a good thing; a bad reputation. I presume its not attentional but you may never thought about it yet!?
Even any correction could never be forced ........ it has to come from within of the individual through self understanding.

All good things can not be measured in Gold or money terms.
If the true Gnostic material gets sold or institutionalized it will turn into a abortion like all other things they sold or promoted throughout history.

Selling ALL & promoting everything is a Jewish trademark!
And you should know what the Gnostic orientated individuals thinking about the material World in all its forms & shapes!

]
Indeed. It is the best it can ever be. The kingdom of God can be nothing less.

Jesus said, "If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.
If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.
Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.
[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.
But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

The material world and our bodies hold the essence of God.

Where do you see where anything could be better than it is, given all the conditions are hand?
They cannot.

I also do not sell Gnosis. I do sell and promote a method to find it.

Regards
DL

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN. 02 Jul 2015 13:32 #11

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
The material world and our bodies hold the essence of God.

Where do you see where anything could be better than it is, given all the conditions are hand?
They cannot.

I also do not sell Gnosis. I do sell and promote a method to find it.

Regards
DL
Yes the Body is the container & the rest is carried within.

Does God has a humor?
I would say if you have one would mean God has to have one too.

The first video background image is funny :O ........... Is he giving his interview from one of these rubber lined rooms

|||||||| OF GOD AND THE UNIVERSE ||||||||

1. What is God?
The infinite and eternal Reality behind all phenomena, known to the Gnostic under several names, such as the True God, the Unknown Father, the King of Light and many more.

2. What are some further characteristics of God?
Although being infinite, God is in a sense beyond all qualities; one may nevertheless affirm that God is the highest, perfect transcendental Existence in Whom everything originated and by Whom everything is sustained.

3. What is God essentially?
Essentially, God is potential Being, for in Him all potentialities are present.

4. What is God secondarily?
In a secondary sense God is Being in activity; He is Being in actuality.

5. How does the potentiality of God make its to actuality?
The word whereby we express the passage from potential Being to actualized Being is the term "to emanate". It is by such emanation (pouring forth) that the multitude of spiritual and material worlds and their fashioners emerge from the original potentiality of God.

6. Can there be more than one God?
If under "God" we understand the ultimate and true Reality then the answer is no.

If the lesser emanated deities should be called "Gods" then the answer would be yes. It is also possible to envision the ultimate God as the first God, and the Demiurge, the lesser god of this world, as the second god.

7. Is God a Holy Trinity?
Yes. The Gnostic tradition has always affirmed the existence of God as the Holy Trinity consisting of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
More good stuff here:
http://www.gnosis.org/ecclesia/catechism.htm#LESSON I

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2015 13:34 by Mario.

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN. 02 Jul 2015 17:41 #12

• User is blocked
There were many Gnostic mystery schools and to say they all believed the same way would not be correct.

Some of your concepts were definitely not what all Gnostic thought. As free thinkers, it is foolish to say we all followed the same myths the same way. Even our own of the few we have left that most think were the only myths we had.

For you to say you have the only viable path is just as foolish as Christians saying their is.

Regards
DL