Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Not About Adolf Hitler

Not About Adolf Hitler 11 Jul 2015 00:33 #1

  • cultsmasher
  • cultsmasher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Inactive
  • Posts: 386
  • Likes received: 13
Moderators. Read the title of this thread. So don't bury it in the post of some other thread.

The Costs Of Not Backing Hitler

It is disasterously ignorant to think that backing Stalin was better. In the early 30's, Stalin caused up to 10 million Ukrainians to starve to death. He didn't even need "death camps" to do it. Not to mention all of the other atrocities he committed. Germany was at least a more civilized and "Western" country.

Then after the National Socailists were beaten, the "Iron Curtan" went up across Europe. Just five years after the war, we had the Korean war. One American soldier talked of being attacked by so many communist Chinese, he could have blindly fired a shot in the direction of the enemy and have been sure of hitting one of them. Apparently the Chinese weren't very grateful for our having helped them against the Japanese.

Since then, there have been many proxy wars fought against the communists. Vietnam certainly didn't do the U.S. any good either. There were also a couple of times that we nearly had nuclear war with Russia. There would have been an incredibly high price to pay had that happened. The U.S. also spent huge amounts of money in the arms race with Russia.

Also, quite a while ago I heard that the Chinese had gotten the nutron bomb. This may have happened through spying. But it is equally likely that some Chinese "American" scientist thought the homeland should have such a weapon too. The U.S. also spent huge amounts of money in developing weapons technology. That money has basically gone down the toilet. Because according to a couple news things I saw, Chinese hackers were able to steal most of, if not all of our weapons technology. The cost of that has yet to be seen.

Another cost concerns an incedent I saw on a Vietnam war documentary. Apparently some White U.S. soldiers put up what was probably a fairly small confederate flag on their tent pole. A negro soldier told an officer that if it wasn't taken down, there was going to be trouble. The officer made them take the flag down. That's one cost of giving a gun to a nig... The rights of White people go right out the window. But if we hadn't backed Stalin, the costs of such things, along with the rioting and protests of negros, wouldn't be happening. We would also be much safer from Muslim "extremist" terrorists.

Know this. Without racial patriotism, there can be no real National patriotism. That's why so many of our jobs have gone overseas. Because if what you are supposedly doesn't matter, why would it matter who makes what. There is also the ecological costs of sending those jobs to poor countries with lax environmental laws. Another cost is not doing anything useful in stopping the flow of overpopulating illegal invader scab scum from crossing our southern border. Etc. times zillions.

Do you still believe that backing Stalin was worth the many costs involved? If so, tell me your brainwashed lies.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 11 Jul 2015 06:30 #2

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17875
  • Likes received: 1854
So it's ''Not About Adolf Hitler'' it's about his void.

Translation - I'm going to flip this so that I get ''my thread'' on the topic (I mean not the topic, the void left where the topic would have been)

:facepalm:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2015 06:32 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 11 Jul 2015 22:14 #3

  • cultsmasher
  • cultsmasher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Inactive
  • Posts: 386
  • Likes received: 13
Blue Tackler,
The last time I wrote this thread, it was buried deep into the posts of somebody elses thread about Adolf Hitler. Where just about nobody would ever read it. If you read this thread, you would see that it is about some of the consequences to the U.S. for not having backed him. In all of what I said in my thread, is there anything you would like to debate me over?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 26 Aug 2018 00:15 #4

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Frothy wrote:
So it's ''Not About Adolf Hitler'' it's about his void.

Translation - I'm going to flip this so that I get ''my thread'' on the topic (I mean not the topic, the void left where the topic would have been)

:facepalm:

Surely you must have some BS about the costs of not backing Hitler. Such as how Nazis and the Japanese would have taken over the world. But all that aside, I think it's more likely that Hitler would have preferred having the U.S. as an ally rather than the Japanese. But instead, we sided with Stalin. And all told, Russian communists are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 28 Aug 2018 14:03 #5

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 4025
  • Likes received: 456
steamroller wrote:
I think it's more likely that Hitler would have preferred having the U.S. as an ally rather than the Japanese. But instead, we sided with Stalin.

Problem is, even before the war started, Adolf and his henchmen were threatening to bomb the USA, so there was no way the USA wanted to be his pal.
Then he started clobbering Britain with bombers, flying bombs and rockets, so although America and Britain certainly didn't like Stalin, they had to side with him to help get Hitler stopped-

"I completely lack the bombers capable of round-trip flights to New York with a 5-ton bomb load. I would be extremely happy to possess such a bomber which would at last stuff the mouth of arrogance across the sea."-Hermann Goering 1938

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 28 Aug 2018 23:34 #6

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
I think it's more likely that Hitler would have preferred having the U.S. as an ally rather than the Japanese. But instead, we sided with Stalin.

Problem is, even before the war started, Adolf and his henchmen were threatening to bomb the USA, so there was no way the USA wanted to be his pal.
Then he started clobbering Britain with bombers, flying bombs and rockets, so although America and Britain certainly didn't like Stalin, they had to side with him to help get Hitler stopped-

"I completely lack the bombers capable of round-trip flights to New York with a 5-ton bomb load. I would be extremely happy to possess such a bomber which would at last stuff the mouth of arrogance across the sea."-Hermann Goering 1938

You speak bullshit. How about telling me exactly when you think the war started. So I can tell you exactly how full of shit you are. Next, if Britain hadn't declared war on Germany, Germany would have never bombed them. Also, they say that hindsight is 20/20. Doesn't hindsight mean anything to you? Backing Stalin without the slightest shred of a doubt turned out worse than things would have turned out had we backed Hitler instead. Also, I will show you a picture of somebody else who knew even without as much hindsight.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 29 Aug 2018 01:13 #7

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7676
  • Likes received: 1668
steamroller wrote:
Surely you must have some BS about the costs of not backing Hitler. Such as how Nazis and the Japanese would have taken over the world. But all that aside, I think it's more likely that Hitler would have preferred having the U.S. as an ally rather than the Japanese. But instead, we sided with Stalin. And all told, Russian communists are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people!

Not backing Hitler? :larf: :larf: :larf:

The US American industrialists LOVED Hitler. And they supported him and he them (the industrialist symbiosis, parasitic for the common people) all along. Many of the industrialists were supporting both the Axis and the Comintern and some of them shifted their support towards more Stalin after 1941.

Dolfy was, just as Josif, a puppet of the big industrialists. That's how it has always been in statism and will always be.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 29 Aug 2018 02:57 #8

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 4025
  • Likes received: 456
steamroller wrote:
You speak bullshit....if Britain hadn't declared war on Germany, Germany would have never bombed them.

Adolf started the war by invading peaceful Poland, so Britain and Europe stepped up to the plate and told him to get out; would you rather we left Poland hanging out to dry?
And within hours of us telling him to get out on Sept 3rd 1939, he ordered a U-boat to torpedo the harmless passenger liner Athenia that was heading from Britain to North America with heavy loss of life including American citizens.
What he should have done after conquering mainland Europe was to leave Britain and America alone and concentrate all his efforts on conquering Russia, and he'd probably have won.
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2018 03:00 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 29 Aug 2018 08:26 #9

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17875
  • Likes received: 1854
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
You speak bullshit....if Britain hadn't declared war on Germany, Germany would have never bombed them.

Adolf started the war by invading peaceful Poland, so Britain and Europe stepped up to the plate and told him to get out; would you rather we left Poland hanging out to dry?
And within hours of us telling him to get out on Sept 3rd 1939, he ordered a U-boat to torpedo the harmless passenger liner Athenia that was heading from Britain to North America with heavy loss of life including American citizens.
What he should have done after conquering mainland Europe was to leave Britain and America alone and concentrate all his efforts on conquering Russia, and he'd probably have won.

Ugh your post is a bit insane, first you allude that you think it's a good thing that ''Britain and Europe'' helped Poland by having ago at Dolfy about his invasion. Then you state Dolfy should have conquered Europe but should of left Britain and the US alone. It was they that went after him because of his invasion of Europe....

...So I guess you think that Britain should have not got involved, so why do you allude that it was good that it ''stepped up to the plate''?

Are you on the same medication as Rocco?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2018 08:31 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Not About Adolf Hitler 29 Aug 2018 10:33 #10

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
Both Doublethink splitters agreed. :umm:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 29 Aug 2018 22:39 #11

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Surely you must have some BS about the costs of not backing Hitler. Such as how Nazis and the Japanese would have taken over the world. But all that aside, I think it's more likely that Hitler would have preferred having the U.S. as an ally rather than the Japanese. But instead, we sided with Stalin. And all told, Russian communists are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people!

Not backing Hitler? :larf: :larf: :larf:

The US American industrialists LOVED Hitler. And they supported him and he them (the industrialist symbiosis, parasitic for the common people) all along. Many of the industrialists were supporting both the Axis and the Comintern and some of them shifted their support towards more Stalin after 1941.

Dolfy was, just as Josif, a puppet of the big industrialists. That's how it has always been in statism and will always be.

Many people in the U.S. back then supported Hitler. But jew money and the jew controlled media trumped them. Which ended up biting America in the ass. Among the many other things, it is only by luck that at this moment you aren't just radioactive dust. Also, about 10 years before Hitler came to power, the German people literally needed a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread with. Whare were the industrialists then. And how would you feel if you had to do the same. And by the time Hitler came to power, unemployment was rampant in Germany. Hitler fixed all that. Mainly by creating a fiat currency that wasn't directly tied to the reichsmark. The Russian economy and everything else was shit compared to what Hitler turned the German economy into. Our economy was shit compared to Germany's economy too. That is why the U.S. wanted war with him. Not because if the industrialists. As for 1941 and Japan, I watched a program some time back about it. There was a list made up by the U.S. government of five or six things that needed to be done to provoke Japan into war. They were all done.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Not About Adolf Hitler 29 Aug 2018 23:03 #12

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
You speak bullshit....if Britain hadn't declared war on Germany, Germany would have never bombed them.

Adolf started the war by invading peaceful Poland, so Britain and Europe stepped up to the plate and told him to get out; would you rather we left Poland hanging out to dry?
And within hours of us telling him to get out on Sept 3rd 1939, he ordered a U-boat to torpedo the harmless passenger liner Athenia that was heading from Britain to North America with heavy loss of life including American citizens.
What he should have done after conquering mainland Europe was to leave Britain and America alone and concentrate all his efforts on conquering Russia, and he'd probably have won.

As for your first statement, a thread has now appeared in the history section called, "Why didn't the allies back Hitler." It will tell you the real story. As for England telling Germany to get out of Poland, it wasn't ethnic English being murdered there. It was ethnic Germans. Hopefully the Germans told England to kiss their ass. As for that ship being sunk, I doubt the whole story. If the allied version of events said the sky was blue, I wouldn't believe them. Because just about everything that is said about Hitler or WW II in general is a complete LIE! As I said, read the thread "Why didn't the allies back Hitler." Feel free to leave a reply there.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Not About Adolf Hitler 30 Aug 2018 09:03 #13

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 4025
  • Likes received: 456
steamroller wrote:
..just about everything that is said about Hitler or WW II in general is a complete LIE!..

But mate, just after the end of WW2 I saw with my own baby-blue eyes the rubbled houses in Leicester which the Luftwaffe had trashed, so if Hitler didn't do it who did, Mary Poppins?..:)


Last Edit: 30 Aug 2018 09:05 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 30 Aug 2018 23:19 #14

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..just about everything that is said about Hitler or WW II in general is a complete LIE!..

But mate, just after the end of WW2 I saw with my own baby-blue eyes the rubbled houses in Leicester which the Luftwaffe had trashed, so if Hitler didn't do it who did, Mary Poppins?..:)


Who in the hell said war didn't happen. Are you next going to tell me that I said the allies didn't invade Normandy? I said that just about everything you have heard about Hitler and WW II in general is a complete lie. Not that everything was. Take the "holocaust." That was just about completely bullshit.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 31 Aug 2018 07:50 #15

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 4025
  • Likes received: 456
steamroller wrote:
Take the "holocaust." That was just about completely bullshit.

History says the Nazis killed 6 million jews, how many are you saying were really killed?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 31 Aug 2018 13:41 #16

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7676
  • Likes received: 1668
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Take the "holocaust." That was just about completely bullshit.

His-story says the Nazis killed 6 million jews, how many are you saying were really killed?

Ask Mary Poppins for her-story. :roll:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 31 Aug 2018 15:21 #17

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2977
  • Likes received: 2276
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Take the "holocaust." That was just about completely bullshit.

History says the Nazis killed 6 million jews, how many are you saying were really killed?

The victors write history and you believe every word. :nono:

That's why Youtube make you say you understand and agree to view this video.

That's why comments are not permitted. The Truth is ugly and they don't want people to know.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2018 15:23 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 31 Aug 2018 18:04 #18

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 4025
  • Likes received: 456
Roastie wrote:
Youtube make you say you understand and agree to view this video.

The message comes up- "This video is not available in your domain" whatever that means, so I couldn't watch it even if I wanted!
All I know is there are plenty of photos and newsreels around showing piles of dead bodies in concentration camps, so I don't see how that could be faked..
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2018 18:05 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 31 Aug 2018 20:10 #19

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7676
  • Likes received: 1668
Ugh wrote:
...there are plenty of photos and newsreels around ...
... so I don't see how that could be faked..

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-sphere/69094-key-skills-for-truth-seeking-photo-analysis.html :left:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2018 20:10 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Not About Adolf Hitler 31 Aug 2018 20:36 #20

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2977
  • Likes received: 2276
Ugh wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Youtube make you say you understand and agree to view this video.

The message comes up- "This video is not available in your domain" whatever that means, so I couldn't watch it even if I wanted!
All I know is there are plenty of photos and newsreels around showing piles of dead bodies in concentration camps, so I don't see how that could be faked..



On April 15, 1945, British forces liberated Bergen-Belsen. The British found around sixty thousand prisoners in the camp, most of them seriously ill. After evacuating Bergen-Belsen, British forces burned down the whole camp to prevent the spread of typhus.

backtonormandy.org/the-history/army-groups/2-army-/xxx-corps/11-armoured-division-uk/195-11th-armoured-division-uk-liberartion-of-bergen-belsen.html
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Adolf Hitler10.66Friday, 10 September 2021
US President Adolf Hitler10.54Monday, 04 April 2016
The Similarities Between Napoleon And Adolf Hitler10.42Monday, 22 April 2013
[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread10.42Monday, 10 June 2019
PictoFile - Adolf Hitler Was a Jew, Four Sources10.42Friday, 29 May 2020
Poor old Adolf. Hitler's genitals, new findings10.31Sunday, 23 February 2020
ADOLF HITLER: THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD!10.31Tuesday, 19 March 2019
Adolf Hitler - The International Clique (New World Order)10.2Monday, 04 April 2016
50 Things That People Should Know About Adolf Hitler and National Socialism10.2Friday, 23 September 2016
Adolf Hitler Deserted the Reich in 1945, and Lit Out for Argentina10.2Thursday, 21 April 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.