Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fighting Multiculturalism, Implementing racism

Fighting Multiculturalism, Implementing racism 14 Jul 2015 23:12 #1

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
All creatures are "racist." Even babies have been found to be "bigoted." For you to feel any differently is because you have been sold a load of shit. I have written many threads concerning various aspects of my views. But most people prefer to ignore the truth. I challenge you to look up any of my threads and debate me over what they say. But in the meantime, I have some other things for you to consider when it comes to being "racist."

First, the most numerous form of life on this planet are parasites. Humans also have a parasitic nature. The history of human warfare proves that. "Racism" is a natural guard against being parasitized by other types of human. Next, it is obvious that the goal of all creatures is to differentiate. Usually this comes from different environmental factors. But not always. Forming a multiethnic society goes against nature. It is therefore EVIL. Unfortunately, religion and other things humans come up with often promote evil. But evil is bad. Until you understand that, there is nothing of any real use that you can understand.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting Multiculturalism, Implementing racism 14 Jul 2015 23:31 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Why have you created another thread with a title virtually identical to an existing one?

Though to be fair the other thread concerns the Jewish mental illness and their "arguments" to destroy traditional white European society
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2015 23:33 by Orangeaid.

Fighting Multiculturalism, Implementing racism 15 Jul 2015 00:02 #3

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Orangeaid,
I didn't write any other thread like this one. In the back and forth debate in my other threads, some of these points may have come up. But that isn't to say this thread is the same as any other. Next, I never wrote any thread that dealt with Jewish mental illness. Though I did say some things that pointed to Jewish mental illness in my thread "Jewish Warfare." But for the most part, Jewish mental illness doesn't concern me. What does concern me is the obvious mental illness of White people who support the Jews. Neither did I mention anything about what the Jews are doing to Europe. I am more concerned about that the Jews are doing here. But in both places, Jews are destroying White society.

Fighting Multiculturalism, Implementing racism 15 Jul 2015 23:08 #4

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
My poor lonely thread.